View Results
First | Previous | Page 51 of 53 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Unpopular Gaming Opinions [STICKY]
BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 932
#2501 Posted: 05:09:48 24/06/2020
Quote: JCW555
[User Posted Image]

Dunno if this is unpopular per se, but I don't think reviewers can review platformers that aren't Mario anymore.

I can tell you right now that your opinion is not unpopular with me. There's a certain 3D Platforming discord that I'm in where I frequently make these grievances

Quote: emeraldzoroark
If this topic was never stickied, it would have been the end of the topic. So thats fun.

Guess I had better reveal an unpopular gaming opinion...

Spyro is cool

correct
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:10:52 24/06/2020 by BroGuy
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6521
#2502 Posted: 19:04:14 24/06/2020 | Topic Creator
The Avengers game doesn't really look that much more repetitive than Insomniac's Spider-Man to me, ngl. :/ (I'm sure that I'll still like the latter more, but I feel people have been too harsh on the former for no real reason)

"b-but it looks like a ps3 game!!!!"

And Aunt May looks like ET with a wig, your point?
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:42 24/06/2020 by Sesshomaru75
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5686
#2503 Posted: 20:25:52 24/06/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
The Avengers game doesn't really look that much more repetitive than Insomniac's Spider-Man to me, ngl. :/ (I'm sure that I'll still like the latter more, but I feel people have been too harsh on the former for no real reason)

"b-but it looks like a ps3 game!!!!"

And Aunt May looks like ET with a wig, your point?

it looks ugly because of how many resources is being used in the game. this is a multiplier game that is also rendering weather and particle effects every frame. whatever happened to people saying gameplay > graphics :( game looks really fun but i fear its gonna run badly on the ps4
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:45 24/06/2020 by somePerson
#2504 Posted: 20:28:38 24/06/2020 | Topic Creator
It doesn't really even look ugly, imo. Frame rate is a valid concern, though. (That said the game's still a couple of months away, so hopefully they'll optimize it better by then?)
---

Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1929
#2505 Posted: 05:46:22 28/06/2020
It really blows that Senator Armstrong is designed the way he is. Up until now, every boss fight in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has been stellar and unique, but Armstrong is everything people don’t like in a boss in one boss. Super fast QTEs, ridiculous damage output, massive AoE attacks, self healing, two health bars, he’s got it all.
At least with all the other bosses, if you were having trouble with fighting them the normal way, there was a creative solution to it. For example, I was having some difficulty with Sundowner because I’m not very good at slashing in a certain direction with my sticks, so my creative counter to that was triggering his armor with the sai and going in for a few blows. With Armstrong, there is no creative counter, and there’s no checkpoints like literally every other boss. It seems like he was more designed to be frustrating than actually fun to fight.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5719
#2506 Posted: 17:15:07 28/06/2020
The mainline Shin Megami Tensei franchise is better than Persona(I still do think the games are great though) and it’s a shame that it’s so overshadowed that it’s gacha(SMT DX2) seem ashamed of the IP(it’s more lighthearted and colorful instead of the usual horror style) and 4/4:Apocalypse have more of a shonen style. I wish we would see more about the upcoming SMTV but with Sega owning Atlus, it seem all they care now is the more popular Persona unfortunately.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
#2507 Posted: 03:01:34 29/06/2020
Quote: fyra
The mainline Shin Megami Tensei franchise is better than Persona(I still do think the games are great though) and it’s a shame that it’s so overshadowed that it’s gacha(SMT DX2) seem ashamed of the IP(it’s more lighthearted and colorful instead of the usual horror style) and 4/4:Apocalypse have more of a shonen style. I wish we would see more about the upcoming SMTV but with Sega owning Atlus, it seem all they care now is the more popular Persona unfortunately.

I think that's because, like it or not, Persona has a much wider appeal than SMT in countries other than Japan. Just like Dragon Quest, there are these massive game franchises that Westerners just... don't give a **** about, regardless of quality.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7276
#2508 Posted: 13:24:29 29/06/2020
Dragon Quest 11 still broke through despite all the odds though, so SMT still has a chance. Unfortunately, it does only prove the point that you need highly popular characters and not just a good game, since it wouldn't have gotten anywhere close without the sisters, Jade and Sylvando. SMT DOES have big cool characters, but a new game needs to really put significant work on it.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
#2509 Posted: 13:49:08 29/06/2020
Quote: Bifrost
Dragon Quest 11 still broke through despite all the odds though, so SMT still has a chance. Unfortunately, it does only prove the point that you need highly popular characters and not just a good game, since it wouldn't have gotten anywhere close without the sisters, Jade and Sylvando. SMT DOES have big cool characters, but a new game needs to really put significant work on it.

I’d also attribute a huge amount of that player base to Hero’s inclusion in Smash. It did exactly what Smash reps (specifically third parties) are supposed to do; get a different and generally more apprehensive audience interested in the game. I saw very little DQXI content before Hero in Smash (though I did see some which was a good sign), but Smash helped it “explode” more or less. Same goes with Banjo for Japanese audiences, and hell Terry got me personally into a ton of SNK games. Hero did nothing but gain a wider appeal with the Smash inclusion.

I’m sure we’d be seeing a lot more people clamoring for SMTV news if we had gotten Jack Frost as a character or something, as much as I adore Joker as a character. It just really feels like, regardless of your opinion on it, Persona has totally eclipsed SMT in popularity, modern Persona has eclipsed 1 and 2, and Persona 5 has eclipsed 3 and 4, at least in popularity.
#2510 Posted: 14:46:13 29/06/2020
In my case, I’m just begging for SMTV news because I no longer find Pokémon fun and want to jump ship completely to SMT and also prefer their darker, harder nature.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
#2511 Posted: 19:33:47 29/06/2020

persona is part of the smt franchise lmao. one of the reasons why persona overshadows other smt games is because of how approachable it is compared to its predecessors. the light-hearted nature is easier to consume compared to dark horror themes. while i do think the horror theme of the originals is compelling, the topics of teenage problems in persona are more relatable and easier to understand. games about teenagers living life are more approachable than a post-apocalyptic cult featuring dante from the devil may cry™️ series.
#2512 Posted: 19:46:36 29/06/2020 | Topic Creator
That's why she said mainline SMT, which Persona isn't. (Technically SMT isn't mainline Megami Tensei either, but I digress...) I do agree that SMT is better than Persona, though I personally like both.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:23:34 29/06/2020 by Sesshomaru75
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7276
#2513 Posted: 20:16:15 29/06/2020
You know who had an open chance to get a cool spot like Persona though? The Raidou Kuzunoha subseries. And now I made myself sad.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
#2514 Posted: 20:50:51 29/06/2020
Real mainline never came out of Japan so I will never know what it’s truly like
---
#2515 Posted: 22:20:47 29/06/2020
Real mainline never came out of Japan so I will never know what it’s truly like

English hacks?
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2516 Posted: 06:27:49 30/06/2020
https://youtu.be/h4kA7AYBtp8
Bolt Hunter Gems: 5938
#2517 Posted: 03:53:09 07/07/2020
Despite all the flack that it gets, the first two FNAF games were actually really good.

- - -

Adding to my unpopular Crash Bandicoot opinions from earlier, I don't think that Titans nor Mind Over Mutant are as bad as people claim them to be.

They're still not necessarily good, sure, but I still find them to be closer to mindless mediocre fun rather than outright garbage. (And I enjoyed the humor in MOM, as admittedly juvenile as it is)

I also don't mind most of the redesigns in either game that much, even if I still don't like them all that much compared to earlier and later incarnations of the same characters.
(Tiny's redesign is garbage, though, and Uka Uka's would be good if it was another mask altogether instead)

Thank you. Titans and MOM were good games for mindless beat em ups.
And Coco has the best designs in these games. Nothing has been able to top these yet for me.

These
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Are so much better than these

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
(shes still good in these, especially her clothes in crash 4, but they're not as good lets be real)

OH. and tlou2 is good.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:24 07/07/2020 by Bolt
#2518 Posted: 04:36:24 07/07/2020 | Topic Creator
I don't personally agree about her designs from Titans and MOM being better (Let alone significantly) than her designs from N. Sane or It's About Time even if I don't necessarily dislike the former designs either, but to each their own. *shrug*
(I was happy to see Coco get a skin based off of the Evil/NV Coco design from MOM in Nitro-Fueled, though, especially since it looks better than it did in the game it originated from smilie)
---

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:41:44 07/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2519 Posted: 05:01:38 07/07/2020
I don't personally agree about her designs from Titans and MOM being better (Let alone significantly) than her designs from N. Sane or It's About Time even if I don't necessarily dislike the former designs either, but to each their own. *shrug*
(I was happy to see Coco get a skin based off of the Evil/NV Coco design from MOM in Nitro-Fueled, though, especially since it looks better than it did in the game it originated from smilie)

oh shush you ;p
The reason why I like them so much better is that they actually gave her a proper snout/nose/thing? Like Crash's! All the others just give her a normal dog like nose? Banicoots have long snoots asd;lkjhg

okay i admit mom kind of cut down on her nose, which is why tit ans is the best for me tbh
---
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:02:46 07/07/2020 by Bolt
#2520 Posted: 05:06:11 07/07/2020 | Topic Creator
I'm personally liking It's About Time's design for her the most atm, if only because - much like Cortex - it seems to be taking their classic designs and mixing them with some of the better qualities from their Mutant era designs.
---

BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 932
#2521 Posted: 05:37:30 07/07/2020
Quote: Bolt

oh shush you ;p
The reason why I like them so much better is that they actually gave her a proper snout/nose/thing? Like Crash's! All the others just give her a normal dog like nose? Banicoots have long snoots asd;lkjhg

okay i admit Crash: Mind Over Mutants kind of cut down on her nose, which is why Titans is the best for me tbh

That's a completely valid point, I agree with that argument, although it's hard for me to see anything other than OG Coco as... Coco.

I'm personally liking It's About Time's design for her the most atm, if only because - much like Cortex - it seems to be taking their classic designs and mixing them with some of the better qualities from their Mutant era designs.

This is what I love about what Toys for Bob and It's About Time does, much like Spyro Reignited, it combines all the best elements from previous games in the respective franchise into one incredibly appealing design for each character.
[User Posted Image]
This Baby

I'd like to see some skins for Coco in It's About Time where she looses the ponytail and overalls for letting her hair down and wearing jeans.
---
NoUb
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:47:01 07/07/2020 by BroGuy
#2522 Posted: 05:44:05 07/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: BroGuy
This is what I love about what Toys for Bob and It's About Time does, much like Spyro Reignited, it combines all the best elements from previous games in the respective franchise into one incredibly appealing design for each character.

God, same.

TFB's designs for characters across both series still manage to pay homage and remain quite faithful in many ways to their classic incarnations, while also - as you said - taking the better elements found in designs from later games and incorporating them.
(And adding TFB's own little flair on top of it all smilie)

I'd like to see some skins for Coco in It's About Time where she looses the ponytail and overalls for letting her hair down and wearing jeans.

Oooh, that'd actually be rather nice. : o
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:01:28 07/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2523 Posted: 05:04:21 08/07/2020
(And adding TFB's own little flair on top of it all :P)

you mean nick's personal flair ahaha

But yeah my guys, I agree with both of you so much rn.

Quote: Bolt
(I was happy to see Coco get a skin based off of the Evil/NV Coco design from MOM in Nitro-Fueled, though, especially since it looks better than it did in the game it originated from :P)

oh shush you ;p

okay i admit Crash: Mind Over Mutants kind of cut down on her nose, which is why Titans is the best for me tbh

That's a completely valid point, I agree with that argument, although it's hard for me to see anything other than OG Coco as... Coco.

Ahh I understand that too Bry. But for me it's all mostly things that are easily changed, like her hairstyle. They never drastically changed her overall physical appearance, just her hair, which she could easily chop and change on a whim aha. Again though, I can easily see how one may not see her as Coco aha.
but yes i just like her snoot
---
I draw stuff.
#2524 Posted: 13:47:03 08/07/2020
I do not get why monster collecting is traditionally associated with kids when I’m sure everyone would adore taming the monsters of their favourite franchises, sure Woff is great but it would benefit from being made for an older audience...if it look like I am asking for more mons games to be like SMT...yes you guessed it right, stop with that nonsense that only kids want to collect monsters.
---
#2525 Posted: 16:29:09 08/07/2020
I do not get why monster collecting is traditionally associated with kids when I’m sure everyone would adore taming the monsters of their favourite franchises, sure Woff is great but it would benefit from being made for an older audience...if it look like I am asking for more mons games to be like SMT...yes you guessed it right, stop with that nonsense that only kids want to collect monsters.

Then play smt
Monster collecting games are aimed at kids because they have characters that are easily marketable. Because kids games make more money than adult games.

I know this is about pokemon but I hope you realized that sun and moon had a theme about child abuse which is pretty mature. But I guess you didn't think that because you want to be told about adult themes and not figure it out yourself
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#2526 Posted: 19:08:42 09/07/2020
I love Playstation's addition to add white on their console, controller and potentially the box art too. I personally think people dislike Playstation adding white because they can't accept the change.
#2527 Posted: 19:25:15 09/07/2020
Quote: willspyro
I love Playstation's addition to add white on their console, controller and potentially the box art too. I personally think people dislike Playstation adding white because they can't accept the change.

i think the white just looks off on the blu ray case being blue. using a case like this would make it look better. who knows though. maybe the blue is just a prototype and they plan on using the white.
[User Posted Image]
#2528 Posted: 19:31:22 09/07/2020 | Topic Creator
I'd personally rather have a black case than a white one, tbh.

The primarily white covers ironically don't really go that well with white cases based on some edits I've seen (Likely due to how they incorporate black), and it'd likely yellow easily as well.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:33:31 09/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#2529 Posted: 04:00:14 11/07/2020
Quote: somePerson

i think the white just looks off on the blu ray case being blue. using a case like this would make it look better. who knows though. maybe the blue is just a prototype and they plan on using the white.
-snip-

White would be cool yes, but I believe there would be too much white on the case with the way the cover art is. If you inverted the way the colors are on the Playstation logo then the white case can work out more. For the way the colors are now it would be best to use a black case for the games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:46 11/07/2020 by willspyro
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 7730
#2530 Posted: 04:10:37 11/07/2020

My only dislike with it being white is that any sort of marks are more noticeable on white compared to black
Tho you should be cleaning regularly anyway
---
Twinkies and 2hus
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4035
#2531 Posted: 19:51:13 11/07/2020
Quote: Iceclaw

My only dislike with it being white is that any sort of marks are more noticeable on white compared to black
Tho you should be cleaning regularly anyway

This is the main gripe with it. The look of white is pretty in a lot of things, but are more demanding on their cleaning.
#2532 Posted: 19:52:08 11/07/2020 | Topic Creator
I'm sure that there will be a black variant of the PS5, at least, given that they've already teased a black DualSense controller.

- - -

I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but...

The Witcher III and CD Projekt as a whole are massively overrated, and the former doesn't look nearly as good in terms of visuals and gameplay as people make it out to be.
(Cyberpunk isn't that interesting to me after its initial reveal either, and has already become quite considerably overrated despite not having even come out yet)

Your attacks hardly look like they do anything most of the time, the gameplay looks rather repetitive despite people claiming otherwise, and the game itself looks like a late PS3 game with a visual style that just isn't that appealing to me.
In addition to that, Geralt just comes off as an overly foul-mouthed, unlikable and annoying knockoff of Solid Snake. (I like playing as him in SoulCalibur VI, though)

The newer Assassin's Creed games, while often compared to The Witcher III, are better from what I can tell outside of the amount of busy work they put you through.
(Although I admit that Ubisoft could do a bit more to differentiate them from one another)

All of that said, I don't think that The Witcher III is bad or that Cyberpunk will be either. (Nor am I saying that I'm not interested in playing them)
I just have a hard time understanding why people praise them so much when they don't look that unique or groundbreaking to me by any means.

It's gotten to the point where I admittedly almost want Cyberpunk to do badly, if only so I can stop hearing about how great both it and CD Projekt supposedly are.
---

Edited 6 times - Last edited at 22:04:50 12/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2533 Posted: 21:05:39 12/07/2020
People that actually expected a surprise reveal for Splinter Cell or Rayman at UbiForward really need to keep their expectations in check. The people that actually expected a Ubisoft Smash reveal at UbiForward need to wake up and live in reality.
#2534 Posted: 06:27:52 13/07/2020
Quote: Vespi
People that actually expected a surprise reveal for Splinter Cell or Rayman at UbiForward really need to keep their expectations in check. The people that actually expected a Ubisoft Smash reveal at UbiForward need to wake up and live in reality.

Gamers are literally Karens. Having too high expectations and asking for higher ups when they don't get what they want
#2535 Posted: 06:33:43 13/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Gamers are literally Karens. Having too high expectations and asking for higher ups when they don't get what they want

It's because of those kinds of people that I often find myself further deterred from getting into the industry, unfortunately.
---

#2536 Posted: 18:52:14 15/07/2020
Nintendo may have far more quality games but Sega is where the music’s at.
I never find myself coming back to listen to anything but the Splatoon and Animal Crossing soundtracks from Nintendo, but Sega has bangers like Sonic Mania, and whole series worth of good games like Bayonetta, Persona, and Jet Set Radio.
#2537 Posted: 18:59:30 15/07/2020
I never find myself coming back to listen to anything but the Splatoon and Animal Crossing soundtracks from Nintendo, but Sega has bangers like Sonic Mania, and whole series worth of good games like Bayonetta, Persona, and Jet Set Radio.

sega games gets music that is more pop/rock/whatever genre of music while Nintendo is all about the experience. the sounds of Nintendo games make the experience of playing better but sega has music i would listen to outside of games.
#2538 Posted: 00:53:57 16/07/2020

sega games gets music that is more pop/rock/whatever genre of music while Nintendo is all about the experience. the sounds of Nintendo games make the experience of playing better but sega has music i would listen to outside of games.

You know what? That's fair. That's a good point. Mario Odyssey specifically comes to mind.
#2539 Posted: 01:13:22 16/07/2020 | Topic Creator
I personally find Nintendo music to be more relaxing due to the often atmospheric nature of their music, while music for games like Bayonetta or Sonic is more upbeat and "cool". (I guess? It's hard to word exactly what I mean lol)

That isn't to say that Nintendo can't have more upbeat music in their games, or that Sega can't have more relaxing themes in theirs, though.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:25 16/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#2540 Posted: 01:41:01 16/07/2020
The Kid Icarus Uprising soundtrack is hands down one of the best Nintendo OSTs ever, and easily competes with Sega's line up.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2541 Posted: 02:09:33 16/07/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
The Kid Icarus Uprising soundtrack is hands down one of the best Nintendo OSTs ever, and easily competes with Sega's line up.

tbh the only song i really remember from that game was dark pits theme (which is amazing btw) but thats about it. I'm sure its great but maybe its because i played it on a 3ds with the tiny speakers that i don't partially remember much about the music.
#2542 Posted: 07:57:59 16/07/2020

tbh the only song i really remember from that game was dark pits theme (which is amazing btw) but thats about it. I'm sure its great but maybe its because i played it on a 3ds with the tiny speakers that i don't partially remember much about the music.

Hot take but this.
#2543 Posted: 01:21:12 17/07/2020 | Topic Creator
There's nothing necessarily wrong with people wanting easier difficulties in certain games, but that doesn't mean that easier difficulties can't nor shouldn't be challenging in their own right regardless.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:23:10 17/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 7730
#2544 Posted: 21:56:02 17/07/2020

I only remember the Orne theme but I think that's because Ornes made me really nervous back in the day

There's nothing necessarily wrong with people wanting easier difficulties in certain games, but that doesn't mean that easier difficulties can't nor shouldn't be challenging in their own right regardless.

dmc2 extra easy mode
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#2545 Posted: 22:04:17 17/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iceclaw

dmc2 extra easy mode

the enemies don't move
---

#2546 Posted: 07:55:30 19/07/2020
I still get nostalgic for 2016-2017 Overwatch. It was genuinely such a good game then, and I still have so much love for the game it was. Same with Blizzard in general pre-2018.

Hopefully Blizzard can get their act together and actually be a decent company with decent morals and maybe Overwatch 2 will be good. But I'm not counting on it...

I'd also legit like an Overwatch rep in Smash but that's never happening lmao
#2547 Posted: 12:46:47 19/07/2020
Mobile gamers should not segregate themselves from other gamers by only playing free games, if they did and they tried to be equals, we would welcome them with open arms....like you can spend 1000$+ on microtransactions so if you complain when a game have a price tag, you are just an hypocrite to me.
---
#2548 Posted: 04:47:17 20/07/2020
Nintendo really **** the bed in 2020 and from a business standpoint it will be legitimately remarkable if they keep any investors on in the next few months.
Did the Switch, Animal Crossing, Clubhouse Games, Xenoblade, and Paper Mario exceed expectations so far? Absolutely, but a lot of that is due to the Covid-19 pandemic. With absolutely nothing on their plate for the rest of 2020 aside from shovelware garbage, and their heavy hitters nowhere to be seen except a lineup of slightly underwhelming DLC (ACNH updates, Min Min in Smash, etc.), they have nothing to show for the rest of the year and I really can't see them competing with the Sony and Microsoft lineups in a next gen console launch year unless their tail end is just PACKED and they haven't revealed it yet.

And I know, I know, "Nintendo doesn't try to compete with Microsoft and Sony, they focus on the quality of the games instead" but realistically, what parent is going to get their kid a Switch if there isn't something new to be excited about? What spouse is going to surprise their partner with a console that hasn't gotten a high profile title in six whole months? No offense, but archaic diving mechanics and a rep from a dead competitive game aren't going to sell systems. ****, 2015 was Star Fox Zero and Chibi-Robo Zip Lash with the occasional sprinkle of good games like Splatoon and Xenoblade X, and somehow that year's showing on the WII U was better than this year so far. I totally get that Covid probably massively messed up Nintendo's plans, but they should at least be transparent like every other developer on the planet.

Honestly, I don't really give a damn about all this, I wasn't expecting much out of a Direct announcement in the first place, but as someone who spent half their college life looking at business trends and the psychology of selling stuff and as someone going into that industry, I can't help that feel like everything they've done since the outbreak has been a MASSIVE misstep that will take a lot to recover from. Shovelware, shoddy DLCs, and amiibos will only take them so far without confirmation that big releases are still happening. I don't care if we have to wait for more announcements, but radio silence from first party studios is still kind of concerning. Regardless, I hope their employees are healthy and safe.

TL; DR: Local idiot whines about business practices of a multimillion dollar corporation that's run fine for over a hundred years. More in our 7 o'clock hour.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:29:39 20/07/2020 by Vespi
#2549 Posted: 09:48:15 20/07/2020 | Topic Creator
While I still love a lot of Nintendo's games and franchises, I'm starting to really dislike them as a company lately due to their garbage business practices and their mindless horde of rabid fans that'll blindly defend said practices practically to the death.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth because Nintendo knows that their fans are like this, and thus continue to repeat the same mistakes over and over again 'cause they know they can get away with it. :/

Basically Nintendo is just the video game industry's version of Disney, and I feel the same way about both of them as far as the way they operate as companies.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:29:29 20/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2550 Posted: 15:20:55 20/07/2020
While I still love a lot of Nintendo's games and franchises, I'm starting to really dislike them as a company lately due to their garbage business practices and their mindless horde of rabid fans that'll blindly defend said practices practically to the death.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth because Nintendo knows that their fans are like this, and thus continue to repeat the same mistakes over and over again 'cause they know they can get away with it. :/

Basically Nintendo is just the video game industry's version of Disney, and I feel the same way about both of them as far as the way they both operate as companies.

Like what
First | Previous | Page 51 of 53 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me