Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 47 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Unpopular Gaming Opinions [STICKY]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2301 Posted: 01:06:00 04/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Ultra Beasts are Legendaries in the same way that Mythicals are; they are treated as a separate categorization officially, but in reality they are more of a sub-categorization rather than a completely separate, unrelated grouping.

It's only for marketing purposes that they're treated separately, but otherwise they still count as the terminologies are rather semantical overall.

It's still both equally amusing as it is astounding to me that some people get so viscerally angry over the differences between these terminologies and people "misusing" them, especially given that they're ultimately just digital animals in the end. smilie
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:08:49 04/12/2019 by Sesshomaru75
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10528
#2302 Posted: 08:41:19 04/12/2019
^This. I once got told that the island guardians/Tapus are separate to legendaries. I don't care what anyone says, I still think of them as legendaries. However, I still call all the event exclusives mythicals, but I'm not too bothered if other people call them legendaries.
---
#SobbleSquad
#2303 Posted: 08:44:30 04/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: alicecarp
^This. I once got told that the island guardians/Tapus are separate to legendaries. I don't care what anyone says, I still think of them as legendaries. However, I still call all the event exclusives mythicals, but I'm not too bothered if other people call them legendaries.

I saw someone try to argue that as well awhile back, even though it's clear that they're a group of legendaries in the same way that the numerous trios throughout the series are.
(i.e The birds from Kanto, the beasts from Johto, the golems/titans from Hoenn, etc., etc.)

And yeah, I myself still refer to Mythicals as just that. That said, some people get really overly anal about it if people even so much as insinuate that they're still legendaries.
(Technically the only real, major distinction between the two is that Mythicals are usually event-only and beyond that there isn't really much of a difference otherwise, to be fair)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:50:49 04/12/2019 by Sesshomaru75
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3104
#2304 Posted: 07:16:12 07/12/2019
The aesthetic flair of Genesis/Mania Sonic is grossly underappreciated, the abstractions and inspirations at play never get the love they deserve. The crazy, bold, layered shapes and colors, environmental animations serving as flourish; these paired with simple concepts, no fat, and Mint Jams-esque tunes create something very attention-grabbing, interesting- when Sonic was supposed to be so radical, these fit him perfectly, they were legitimately cool, as he was when he was just allowed to pull his expressions and poses and get to go so fast seemingly effortlessly- the stuff he was designed for. These were all a tightrope act, with the artists managing to lather that style over the games without being overbearing. And as far as I've seen, absolutely nothing else has recaptured the mix, nothing has hit the same level with it.

In CD you would have those abstractions cranked up to go with insane A E S T H E T I C S, in Chaotix you'd see more neon elements, in 3K you'd see more "grounded" atmosphere that sidelined the abstractions a bit so they were more like a touch of fun and whimsy- showing that the aesthetic could also have some diversity.

Not nessicarily an unpopular opinion, but bringing it up to illustrate my point: Lost World looks much lazier due to much less layering, it's much more obvious everything is reused 3D assets, despite similarities you can point at. In addition, a lot of the values are softer. The art and layouts of environments simply did not have the same level of genius put into them as the Genesis games and Mania. I believe you could make the style seriously pop in 3D with enough effort and legwork, but just look at how blatantly empty Lost World is, instead. It doesn't help that you don't feel very fast in that game, you really get to soak in how blank a lot of it is, unfortunately- har har Sonic is all the fasts but really, if you went fast, it could disguise some of it or you could design setpieces around that speed and scope, something the Boost games have at times at least.

Still, obviously, I also think that the Boost games' aesthetic is an absolute shadow of the Genesis aesthetic- but I don't mean to focus on negatives, just look at the difference and see how ****ing great the Genesis art is. Taken for granted.

Sonic in general is somewhat underappreciated, at least his games are still kind of interesting because it's interesting when they screw them up, or sometimes you'll actually get a good Sonic game, or good pieces in a meh game, and they don't oversaturate the market with his series, and there still isn't something else quite like Sonic. I'm not saying Sonic is secretly an amazing series, I ****ing wish- ans I know a lot of people do give his games a shake- but I'm a little tired of the stigma around his series being so pervasive. It's the Internet so I can't be too mad, I guess.
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1769
#2305 Posted: 20:40:20 09/12/2019
The TF2 shorts may have a lot of comedy, but the Overwatch ones are still ridiculously good and have an infinitely better production value that Valve couldn't touch if they wanted to.

Also I get that Overwatch has changed a lot, but its still one of the best shooters on the market, and absolutely deserves the legacy it got back in 2016-2017. Other than Blizzards bad decision with the Hong Long stuff and later patches, I seriously don't understand the hate.
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3104
#2306 Posted: 06:49:53 29/12/2019
The PS4, the console itself, is a PoS. I'm not talking about the library, I haven't even tried keeping up with releases in a while. I wouldn't know and I don't really care about its library anymore. The hardware and OS, however- I've found myself irritated at them anytime I wanted to play.

There are definitely issues specific to this individual console (biggest being that it would spit out discs as it wanted, pretty massive but an isolated problem), but I have so many gripes with it that are right in the design. Horrible to use to me. I really don't feel like elaborating because I don't consider it worth the effort. People will just say I'm only trying to whine no matter what I say or have said about it. I just wanted to vent about this and if anyone else has a massive gripe with some part of this console then you ain't alone.

I'll say- I really, really wanted to purely whine about this specific thing, there you go- that it took me literal hours to copy my photos from it, seriously comparable to the PC I had in the 00's that was always low-end and really dying by the time I copied things from it, so that **** doesn't fly with me. Go take maybe 1900 screenshots and 100 clips and try it yourself. I seriously wonder if the stick had an issue or if this is another issue with this individual machine. This was for one game (out of six), not the biggest either. Please ****ing tell me that's just an odd case. It was awful. The PC copied all of those collective items over in... three minutes.

Sister's taking it back. I'll miss CTR so if it doesn't come to PC, time to reconsider the Switch. I still have real gripes with that console, I still don't think I like it, but I certainly appreciate it much more after this crap.

I was really wrong about CTR, was pretty glad about that. jus watch b-mask praise it because he's much smarter than meeeeemmmmmmmmm
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7120
#2307 Posted: 20:02:35 08/01/2020
Ice cold take from me here

I prefer Temtem to Coromon. When neither game is out it's hard to say it's set in stone, but something about Temtem gives me more confidence on the direction they have. From what I've seen, a lot of the art design in the latter kinda seems like a halfway point between Explorers of Sky and Stardew Valley and doesn't feel too much like itself, and though both have the problem of a lot of non-animal creatures, Coromon seems to have a lot more of creatures that don't look like they'd live in the wild.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:03:01 08/01/2020 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5576
#2308 Posted: 20:52:38 08/01/2020
Is TemTem using that Platypus fakemon design?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5531
#2309 Posted: 21:14:25 08/01/2020
honestly temtem looks super shameless as a game. this game has no identity besides being a "pokemon clone". the typings are just synonyms to pokemon types. you are a young kid collecting monsters. the music is very similar to the ones you hear in the games. they even have "not pokeballs" pokeballs. nothing new is being added at all besides making breeding harder and mmo elements that will cause powercreep the game in the future if it has one. its just as bad as enchanted portals. if pc smash clones are a measurement of success this game will die in a few months or weeks.
Quote: Vespi
The TF2 shorts may have a lot of comedy, but the Overwatch ones are still ridiculously good and have an infinitely better production value that Valve couldn't touch if they wanted to.

Also I get that Overwatch has changed a lot, but its still one of the best shooters on the market, and absolutely deserves the legacy it got back in 2016-2017. Other than Blizzards bad decision with the Hong Long stuff and later patches, I seriously don't understand the hate.

its an fps but its more of a moba now
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:39 08/01/2020 by somePerson
#2310 Posted: 21:50:41 08/01/2020
sP that applies to both, actually. Temtem actually has different type aesthetics though it's still mostly the same, while Coromon's only change is combining Rock/Ground and Psychic/Dark/Fairy.

Temtem is using the Platypus fakemon, yes. I believe in the Kickstarter either the guy paid it to be in the game or the devs paid the artist for the license.

honestly I really hope I can help develop a not-pokemon one day because I'd like to try some ideas to have catching mon but not really a tamer/trainer journey, an entirely different framing device just like Pyre is a basketball game without the sport
---
I do art!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:53:50 08/01/2020 by Bifrost
#2311 Posted: 21:52:25 08/01/2020 | Topic Creator
I'm glad that the Platypus fakemon design is in something because I honestly love it a lot. <3
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 5857
#2312 Posted: 07:55:50 10/01/2020
Quote:
The pursuit for photorealism in games is a fruitless endeavor that only results in bloated file sizes that take too much space

Damn this take speaks to me. Just make a movie if you want to be photorealistic. It's so ****ing boring.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5556
#2313 Posted: 14:52:04 10/01/2020
The fact that modern kids will never know the joy of a great story and a compelling world of singleplayer gaming, that they won’t know a time where playing multiplayer could be done with a second controller or when games were released completed sadden me as I fear for their tastes.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7452
#2314 Posted: 19:31:44 10/01/2020
Of all the main series Pokemon games I've played, Black and White are still my least favorites.

I remember when I first played the games back in 2011 I absolutely HATED them, so much so that after I finished the games I went right back to playing the Gen 4 ones, skipped B2W2, and didn't even get back into the series seriously until X and Y over three years later.

Since then I think my hate for them at the time was seriously overwhelming and I've since then grown to like certain aspects of them(some of the Pokemon introduced here are my favorites, the music is pretty good, N is a cool character, etc), and have had a lot of interest in picking up B2W2 mostly for how much postgame content it has which I've been sorely missing from the games as of recent, but I still can't say my experience with them was nearly as positive as the other generations I played. I didn't even break 50 hours on them, literally the only main series games I spent less time on were Ultra Sun and Moon(and that was just due to personal life getting in the way and other games taking priority).
---
Cool cool.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5976
#2315 Posted: 19:36:25 10/01/2020
I still have no interest in playing Pokemon Sun or Moon. X and Y were mediocre yet I still enjoyed them a lot, but Sun and Moon just struck some kind of cord in me where I just lost all passion for pokemon. The games don't look fun and seeing how awful some of the designs in Sword and Shield are just kinda of reinforce my opinion that I've unfortunately moved past Pokemon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7512
#2316 Posted: 20:56:06 10/01/2020
i think my problem with nintendo fanboys is the fact that if any other company did something slimey, then that company would be held accountable.

but if nintendo does it, its okay.

Quote: fyra
The fact that modern kids will never know the joy of a great story and a compelling world of singleplayer gaming, that they won’t know a time where playing multiplayer could be done with a second controller or when games were released completed sadden me as I fear for their tastes.

k
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6356
#2317 Posted: 06:37:50 11/01/2020

... Local still exists and is used (speaking from both first hand and second experience). Kind of saying all kids are rich enough to have those games and good internet when the economy is kind of **** right now.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#2318 Posted: 14:41:48 11/01/2020
Quote: Trix Master 100

... Local still exists and is used (speaking from both first hand and second experience). Kind of saying all kids are rich enough to have those games and good internet when the economy is kind of **** right now.

not to bring politics in but the economy right now is pretty good. At least for the us.
#2319 Posted: 15:54:05 11/01/2020
To be fair it was more of a complain that modern kids are more into online games full of microtransactions instead of singleplayer complete games with nothing sold separately and the rise of mobile gaming that is way too full of pay2win to be comfortable. I doubt all modern kids are like that but the most visibles talked about ones in the medias seem to only care about pay2win mobile games and Fortnite, also I am myself not a fan of having to pay for online on consoles.

I fear for their tastes because an increasing amount of popular titles are online PVP focused titles and mobile games instead of the memorable adventures of my era and before(yup a millenial complaining about games no longer being what they were in the 2000s, I’m 24), also with how aware I am of the monetization schemes thanks to channels like Jimquisition, it rubbed me in a wrong way that these scams are so popular and feed on their addiction.

I’ll rather see kids adventuring in a mysterious world be it solo or together(a co op adventure, mmo are too likely to be pay2win unfortunately) as those games have an ending point and are not nickle and diming them to make them pay their parents money on microtransactions.

I say that I fear for kid tastes but it’s more than that, I fear for gaming any time a mobile game or an online PVP title is more talked about by the general public than a solid RPG or adventure game.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
#2320 Posted: 03:10:54 12/01/2020
To be fair it was more of a complain that modern kids are more into online games full of microtransactions instead of singleplayer complete games with nothing sold separately and the rise of mobile gaming that is way too full of pay2win to be comfortable. I doubt all modern kids are like that but the most visibles talked about ones in the medias seem to only care about pay2win mobile games and Fortnite, also I am myself not a fan of having to pay for online on consoles.

I fear for their tastes because an increasing amount of popular titles are online PVP focused titles and mobile games instead of the memorable adventures of my era and before(yup a millenial complaining about games no longer being what they were in the 2000s, I’m 24), also with how aware I am of the monetization schemes thanks to channels like Jimquisition, it rubbed me in a wrong way that these scams are so popular and feed on their addiction.

I’ll rather see kids adventuring in a mysterious world be it solo or together(a co op adventure, mmo are too likely to be pay2win unfortunately) as those games have an ending point and are not nickle and diming them to make them pay their parents money on microtransactions.

I say that I fear for kid tastes but it’s more than that, I fear for gaming any time a mobile game or an online PVP title is more talked about by the general public than a solid RPG or adventure game.

I mean competition is how game started before machine switch 2 controllers came out. People would try to get the highest score for games like pac man and asteroid. Games where always about beating others lol
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#2321 Posted: 03:31:01 12/01/2020
in my perspective, people are always going to have different childhood experiences with games. my childhood was basically spyro and pokemon. my younger relatives have had a different experience.

i personally don't like how common micro-transactions and pvp are in modern games, but there's nothing i can do to stop it. i can choose to avoid games with them, but that doesn't mean someone else will make that decision.

i don't think it's right to control another person's childhood in that way. of course it's fine to introduce them into other genres! but forcing them on a kid is just going to make them hate them.

it's valid to want provide the best childhood to someone. but there's only so much individuals can do.

i think memorable and heartfelt games will still exist. they just might be in a different form that what we grew up with. i bet the *ahem* gamers before us had the same worries!

---
this is all my perspective, though, not an attack smilie
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1769
#2322 Posted: 03:48:07 12/01/2020

pokemon is still one of the biggest entertainment juggernauts on the planet despite some questionable decisions

to be fair, i never got into anything that wasnt pokemon, kirby, or a lego game until high school, and now that im working at one, the number of kids in the gaming club that are playing games like breath of the wild, fire emblem, or SwSh specifically is crazy, since back in the dinosaur era it was all about minecraft babey

also the sheer number of students i see making their own games is inspiring
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
#2323 Posted: 04:08:40 12/01/2020
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's MINDcraft

[User Posted Image]

although to be fair, i hear it's making a comeback. i was deprived and never owned it, but i'm considering downloading the ios version
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#2324 Posted: 04:42:06 12/01/2020
Microtransactions are some of my favorite parts of modern gaming. Its one of things I look forward to most when there's an upcoming game I want.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2325 Posted: 06:25:14 12/01/2020
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Trix Master 100

not to bring politics in but the economy right now is pretty good. At least for the us.

Not 100% in the US but go off i guess.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#2326 Posted: 10:28:52 12/01/2020
But in all seriousness, I actually agree with Fyra on microtransactions and their predatory nature, but disagree in everything else. Kids are living in without a doubt the best era of gaming so far. They're still enjoying classic games or games that are classic-esqe like BOTW, Witcher, Fire Emblem, Crash, Mario, and the like, while also getting to experience more competitive PVP oriented games like Fortnite or endless games like Minecraft and fighting games. The amount to choose from is incredibly vast and diverse, thanks to big companies like Nintendo and Sony, but also. of course, due to Indie Developers.
---
#2327 Posted: 02:24:41 15/01/2020
I can never get into super open world 200 hour+ RPGs. Like i need an end goal or else I just feel lost with nowhere to go. I was never into sandbox games because of this reason. I'm tired of open world in general. I don't feel like investing so much time into video games anymore and would rather have a a sweetspot of 20 hours for Max game time. Plus a lot of open world games are just running through a empty land, climbing some tower to make it a fast travel, find some small spot where the mission takes place in, go to another place miles away. Spiderman was a great game but it had every open world trope in it. Climbing towers, collectables with lore, collectables that lead to upgrades, and that thing thing you have to do that isn't fun.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:36 15/01/2020 by somePerson
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5697
#2328 Posted: 14:08:59 16/01/2020
Goodbye smash, I'm done.

It was real and it was good, but it wasn't real good, and this is the breaking point.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#2329 Posted: 15:15:59 16/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Goodbye smash, I'm done.

It was real and it was good, but it wasn't real good, and this is the breaking point.

please be trolling
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:10 16/01/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2330 Posted: 16:28:02 16/01/2020
With all respect Kardonis, another FE character isn't a big deal. Getting mad about it is pointless. I understand the frustration, but is it really worth getting upset about?

Besides, we're getting 6 more characters, and I heavily doubt any of them will be more FE characters.
---
#2331 Posted: 17:44:52 16/01/2020
it's an optional character lol
#2332 Posted: 07:11:01 17/01/2020
Nintendo may have excellent games, but I have trouble a lot of it sticking to them to play them non-stop.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#2333 Posted: 05:05:56 18/01/2020
Life is Strange 2 isn’t THAT bad. Like... It’s bad, just not as bad as people say. The story is decent enough if you look past some of its more... glaring problems (why is almost every white person in the game evil? Why are so many different issues addressed but never really reach any conclusion? Why the hell didn’t we get an appearance from Max and Chloe?).

It could’ve been better, and less forceful with its messages. But for what it is, it’s a nice little story, and the Diaz brothers are good characters that are very easy to get attached to. Hopefully Dontnod will do better in the third game, and maybe keep the narrative focused on specific messages like in the first game instead of trying so hard with so many, and portraying them so unrealistically.
---
”So, I will walk through the fire,
Cause where else can I turn?”
#2334 Posted: 08:21:10 18/01/2020
gamers are like the karens of the gaming industry
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6353
#2335 Posted: 16:04:37 18/01/2020
I don't like Breath of the Wild. It's pretty and the story and characters I've encountered so far are good but it's too intimidating, especially if you were away from the game for a good while, so you can't remember half the mechanics or features without starting all over again before having to put in time and patience to go through the stamina bar and weapon durability. It didn't help that I've seen all those clips of players doing various crazy things in the world, which really scared me off from ever touching the game again or its direct sequel.

It's not a bad game but I honestly prefer something smaller like Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword over Hyrule Warriors of Breath of the Wild.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#2336 Posted: 17:20:37 18/01/2020
Steve those people are using mechanics most people wouldn't need, let alone remember - you can win every fight with good ol' bomb arrows and the best weapon you currently picked up. BOTW2 is looking to be slightly more quest-oriented anyway, hopefully they'll address some catching up mechanic.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:03 18/01/2020 by Bifrost
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#2337 Posted: 03:56:25 19/01/2020
Quote: somePerson
gamers are like the karens of the gaming industry

”I would like to speak to your publisher”
---
”So, I will walk through the fire,
Cause where else can I turn?”
#2338 Posted: 20:49:51 19/01/2020
pfft

ur not wrong
---
I AM ETERNAL!
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3114
#2339 Posted: 21:16:34 19/01/2020
I’m ok with byleth tbh, as long as we don’t get another fe character until smash 7 at the earliest
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
sans Green Sparx Gems: 297
#2340 Posted: 07:08:54 04/02/2020
the legend of spyro trilogy was a mistake
---
all lives don't matter until black lives do. blm. 1312.
#2341 Posted: 13:50:09 04/02/2020
Hey, don't say about that about TEN. DOTD deserves to hear that, though
---
I do art!
#2342 Posted: 14:18:36 04/02/2020
Even if I do consider myself a TLOS fan, I do agree that DOTD was disappointing, Malefor was a let down and as they were clearly rushed to release, a lot of potential was wasted, maybe more time could have let them make a more compelling world and better combat. I sincerely hope that every future Spyro game will have more than one year to get developed. The first two Legend of Spyro were better but most of their lore and story was thrown away and unused, only discovered years later and that camera and clunky controls weren’t helping at all to show how good they actually were. The trilogy is far from a mistake as I appreciate trying something new and taking a risk but more time allowed for development could have done wonders.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5697
#2343 Posted: 16:06:11 04/02/2020
I would have liked TLOS a lot better if they had decided to make more smaller levels, instead of like, 5 absolutely massive ones. When the levels are so long it's just, draining to play.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#2344 Posted: 06:12:05 11/02/2020 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 6146
#2345 Posted: 00:31:39 12/02/2020
[User Posted Image]

Originally posted by Sans.
---
'If God is wise, why is he still, when these false prophets call him friend"
Motörhead - God Was Never On Your Side - Kiss of Death (2006)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:31 12/02/2020 by JCW555
#2346 Posted: 00:49:02 12/02/2020
Huh, not sure why their posts were deleted, I was the one going offtopic.

Either way, here's a fresh new one. I'm not liking the trend of hiding new big lore not only behind DLC, but also extremely difficult DLC? (I get rewards of answering nice questions, I mean really must-watch stuff for a future entry)

The two that come to mind are Gods and Glory from Hollow Knight, which is free; but then comes KH3 with the ReMind DLC, which is paid, and both are MOSTLY boss rushes and extremely long marathons at that. It just feels like an incentive to not play and watch a video instead if it's so important but you don't have the skills/time/patience, which in turn feeds a lot of dev attitudes about "spoilsports" or "let's plays are piracy", which really shouldn't start to be the norm again.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:58 12/02/2020 by Bifrost
#2347 Posted: 18:28:05 14/02/2020 | Topic Creator
The Avengers game's graphics look fine, and anyone comparing it to a PS3 game needs to seriously go back and play a few before spewing out such brain-dead commentary.
(And anyone complaining about it not being like the MCU needs to get out more and realize that there's more in the world than a single adaptation of something)

This isn't about the quality of the game as a whole, btw, just those two things in specific.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:15 14/02/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2348 Posted: 15:41:51 15/02/2020
flavius is on of the best skylanders characters and deserves a figure
---
I AM ETERNAL!
sans Green Sparx Gems: 297
#2349 Posted: 00:20:05 16/02/2020
Quote: ThunderEgg
flavius is on of the best skylanders characters and deserves a figure

he's a baby and i love him
---
all lives don't matter until black lives do. blm. 1312.
#2350 Posted: 14:53:47 16/02/2020
I don’t get why we can’t get black and red Cynder back even as just a skin for an official Reignited Cynder in a future game, Legend weren’t great games but they were great tools to write story with or inspire you into writing, for the fandom it was huge.
---
First | Previous | Page 47 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me