darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Are these specific characters any good?
Page 1 of 1
Are these specific characters any good?
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 22:08:27 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, well I do finally have Trap Team, with an additional Knightmare and Enigma, but I am holding off on starting till I have a good handful of characters to dive in with. Just a head's up, I know that I should have all trap elements and one Trap Master of every element to unlock everything, but I don't care about that. I just want fun characters.

So these characters I've been keeping an eye on, could you tell me what your opinions are, why you would or wouldn't recommend them, and for what person they'd be most fun to, maybe? I'm interested in Torch, Trail Blazer, Bat Spin, Echo, Deja Vu, and Tread Head. For Trap Masters, I am interested in Gearshift, Ka-Boom, Shortcut, Head Rush, and Knight Light. Thanks for the help.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 03:12:26 03/10/2015
well to each there own, it really comes down to play style. in trap team i like knightmare, blades, wildfire, tuff luck and knightlight. the rest i never played as because ive seen there gameplay and just wasent a fan of it, so that means i really havent given them a try yet. but out of the few you listed knightlight is good, lots of hp, fast. very weak until you upgrade him so upgrade him fast.
#3 Posted: 03:35:39 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Alphawolf
well to each there own, it really comes down to play style. in trap team i like knightmare, blades, wildfire, tuff luck and knightlight. the rest i never played as because ive seen there gameplay and just wasent a fan of it, so that means i really havent given them a try yet. but out of the few you listed knightlight is good, lots of hp, fast. very weak until you upgrade him so upgrade him fast.

Thanks for the advice, I'll likely get him tomorrow. As for Blades, he comes with the Nightmare Express, right? Would you suggest that adventure pack?
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#4 Posted: 06:34:50 03/10/2015
I can't recommend Knight Light enough. Very strong and fun character, plus the figure is just gorgeous. Blades is also quite nice but the Nightmare Express is a tad short.
---
Hahahahaha
#5 Posted: 06:46:49 03/10/2015
if you want to get all the stars, hats and stuff like that yea, but you said your not interested in 100%-ing the game so i would probably say no. you might be able to find it on discount somewhere too.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#6 Posted: 08:44:12 03/10/2015
Definitely get Deja Vu and Echo since they are soo powerful, I recommend going down on the flamethrower path (Forged In Flames) for Torch since that is where her power lies.

Get Gearshift, Knight Light and Short Cut, especially Gearshift because she is the most balanced Trap Master.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#7 Posted: 16:31:36 03/10/2015
Get the stealth elf (just kidding)
Don't forget the Eons Elites. You can play them in all games and from Trap Team they have almost three times as much damage of a normal skylander
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
#8 Posted: 19:28:17 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay so I only had money for one today, I'll get more tomorrow. I grabbed Gearshift for now. I should be picking up Knight Light, Deja Vu, Echo, and Torch later on.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#9 Posted: 21:40:44 03/10/2015
The profile pictures confuse the heck out of me.
#10 Posted: 01:46:28 04/10/2015
lol right? and nice finding gearshift, she was a dime a dozen where i live but now i cant find her, nothing but headrush's
#11 Posted: 08:15:11 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
@Sklander3112 lol right? When I first read it, I thought that was my own comment and was all "Wait, I didn't write this." xD

@Alphawolf Yeah, I was really close to grabbing the Shortcut or Knight Light instead, but I know about how hard it is to find a Gearshift figure, and since I listed her anyway, totes couldn't pass it up. After watching some gameplay though, not only am I stoked about Gearshift, but I am actually thinking Headrush is the next to get. Just wow, her movement and gameplay looks right up my alley, even potentially my main for Trap Team.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me