Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > darkSpooky- The 2015 DarkSpyro Halloween Story
Page 1 of 1
darkSpooky- The 2015 DarkSpyro Halloween Story [CLOSED]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 19:25:59 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi, all. Sorry for starting later than I had wanted to, but nonetheless, here's the spooky darkSpyro story!

Chapter 1~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Ugh... why?"

Avatari was lucky enough to have one of the most god damn annoying alarm clocks ever. Although it was Thursday, thus being Avatari's day off, her alarm still went off at 6 A.M. Angry and tired, she flailed her arm towards the clock, hoping to snooze it. However, all she did was knock it off of the nightstand, making it seem to be even louder. Whoop-de-doo. As she got out of bed to go turn her alarm off, she realized something. It was October 1st! That woke her up a bit, but not enough. That was, until, she heard someone downstairs, She scuffled towards the stairway and then ran down the stairs into the kitchen, where she grabbed a frying pan. Ready to slap a *****, she walked into her living room. However all she saw was mega spyro rummaging through boxes and boxes of Halloween decorations. She had forgotten that while mega spyro's parents were on a fancy vacation, (thank god this isn't a Disney Movie..." he was going to stay with her. She quietly scuffled into the kitchen, still wearing her cute little bunny slippers, when mega spyro came in with handfuls of spiders, plastic jack-o-lanterns, and other miscellaneous spooky things. He told Avatari, way too loud for 6:30 A.M., "Good, you're up! Come on, we have to decorate! We have to make this place extra scary!" Avatari just turned the hit water on, saying, "You wanna see something scary? Keep talking and getting in the way of my coffee, that's sure to spook you."

Chapter 2 should be coming soon!
---
now its time to get funky
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:12 02/10/2015 by xXBeavcoonXx
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7038
#2 Posted: 20:07:08 02/10/2015
Nice work!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 22:56:20 02/10/2015
Nice.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#4 Posted: 23:14:15 02/10/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far, keep up the good work with the rest of the chapters!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#5 Posted: 23:50:47 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Just so y'all know, the other chapters should be longer, I had to type this three times so I got angry lol
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 03:06:52 03/10/2015
Lolol the funny thing is all of that sounds like something I would do.

But yeah, I like it so far!~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#7 Posted: 21:10:30 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2~

As Avatari began waiting for her coffee, one of her worst fears had been realized. There wasn't one overly excited and energetic being decorating her house, but two. "Oh no, here we go..." Avatari muttered as she saw Sleepy0429 stumble into the room. "mega spyro, where should I hang this?" He hung up a large spider with a string attached to it. "Just put it on the front porch, there should be a hook," replied mega spyro, as he walked towards the front steps. "Freedom at last..." thought Avatari. But just when she thought the nightmare was over, the unthinkable happened. "GOD ****ING DAMMIT!" Avatari yelled, realizing that she had drank all of the coffee yesterday. She angrily trudged upstairs, put on some pants and a light elephant sweater, and got in the car to drive to the store, one of the last things she wanted to do at the moment. Luckily, she only lived a few minutes away from her local grocery store. She went in, grabbed some coffee on the closest possible shelf, and went to go check out. When she got to the register, she realized that the cashier was her good friend slambam. "Hey Avatari, long time no see!" slambam said, seemingly excited. "Yeah, well..." Her sentence was interrupted by a long yawn. "I've just been a bit busy with work lately..." slambam just gave a nod of understanding. "Yep, I feel you... hey, my shift ends pretty soon, you mind if I come over? I really don't have much else to do." Avatari got a happy grin on her face. "That would be great, because..." Another yawn, though shorter. "mega spyro and Sleep are at my house decorating, and I could use some help surviving the morning..." though her thought was interrupted by yet another yawn.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#8 Posted: 15:35:27 04/10/2015
Nice! I like how you're slowly introducing all the characters. ^.^ I'd recommend starting a new line every time someone speaks so it doesn't look like a giant block of text, but otherwise, good work so far!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#9 Posted: 19:02:55 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3~

When Avatari and slambam arrived back at her house, Avatari slowly pulled into the driveway as she saw an extraordinary sight. Her house was completely spookified! As slambam got out of his car, he asked, "When did you do all this?"
All Avatari could say was "How did mega spyro and Sleepy do this?"
Avatari's question was answered when she walked inside and saw Wreckingball13, Skyhunter, and PwnageFTW all standing inside, making a few minor touches.
"mega spyro!" Avatari yelled, "What are they doing here?!"
"I invited them over to help decorate, why?"
"Oh, I don't know, maybe because there's 5 children in the house when I only expected there to be one."
"Oh. Well look at your house!"
Although Avatari was furious, she did admire how much work mega spyro and his buddies had put in. "Where did you guys get all of this?" she asked.
"We found it in Sleepy's grandpa's garage," replied Skyhunter, "and he told us we were allowed to take it. So we did."
"Yeah, and speaking of which, there's a few more things left to get, so we're gonna walk over there and get them, okay?" Sleepy chimed in.
"Sure, that's fine, I guess." Avatari responded.
"Thanks!" mega spyro said, and they were out the door.

"Its gonna be a long day..." Avatari said, slumping down onto the couch. However, she was delighted to see slambam walk in with a cup of coffee as he handed it to her. Delighted, she said "Thank you so much!"
slambam just chuckled, and replied, "You're gonna need it."

---

"I really hate it here..." muttered arceustheprime, hoping nobody heard her. However, she jumped when she heard a voice whisper "You're not the only one." She thought she was busted by the manager, but luckily it was only her fellow cashier SPARXisAWESOME. "I'm just happy we don't have to work on Halloween night..." she said.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#10 Posted: 20:59:10 04/10/2015
This is super cute so far! So how far do you have this planned if I may ask? I know when I wrote stories I went with the flow lol
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#11 Posted: 21:05:05 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
This is super cute so far! So how far do you have this planned if I may ask? I know when I wrote stories I went with the flow lol

I'm mostly going with the flow on this one lol
---
#12 Posted: 22:30:47 05/10/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter, loving it so far.

Could use a little more Badwolf in it, but hey, your story man.
#13 Posted: 23:19:42 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Can't wait for the next chapter, loving it so far.

Could use a little more Badwolf in it, but hey, your story man.

I'm bringing in characters in the order they signed up, so don't worry smilie

Also, I won't be able to post a chapter tonight, since I don't want to type a whole chapter on mobile, so I'll post 2 tomorrow.
---
#14 Posted: 20:38:38 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4~

"So, what are your plans for Halloween?" asked RaymanTwilight, quietly sitting down at the table.

"Oh, I don't really know yet... I'll probably just wind up hanging out with some friends or something..." replied Badwolfmichael, somberly. However, their lunch conversation was interrupted by their waiter, who turned out to be TheFlyingSeal. After they ordered, and TFS returned with the food, she decided to sit down with them for a bit. "So, what are you planning on doing for Halloween, TFS?" Badwolf asked.

"Actually, StriderSwag and I planned on visiting a house we heard was haunted. I'm sure she'd let you guys come with us, if you want to."

"I'd love to!" Replied Rayman and Badwolf in unison. At that moment, they heard an excited voice scream "Hey! Can I come too?" The trio all turned to see ZapNorris walking toward them. "I've really got nothing else planned, and besides, that sounds like a lot of fun!" ZapNorris chimed, excitedly. Seal just grinned happily and calmly responded "Sure, as long as Strider doesn't have a problem with it." And with that, they were off.

---

"I'm so excited, I love Halloween!" shouted an excited Shadme. Kardonis and Strider excitedly agreed. Shadme asked them, "What do you guys plan on dressing up as?" Kardonis just gave this stupified look. "Is that even a logical question...? This is kardonis you're talking to." Strider just chuckled and said, "I think that was more directed toward me. Anyway, I'm going as Spider-Gwen, and TFS and I are going to a haunted house, do you two want to come along?" Shadme looked in awe with gleaming eyes. "I'd love to!" kardonis just quietly nodded. "You could use the likeness of an evil king like myself..."

~~~

"Everything is falling into place, just like I had planned..." he quietly muttered, followed by a soft and low evil laugh. "Perfect..."

Sorry, but I can only type this today. I'll have to catch up sometime.
---
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#15 Posted: 21:58:54 06/10/2015
where am I?
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#16 Posted: 22:01:20 06/10/2015
I HAVE ARRIVED
#17 Posted: 22:09:40 06/10/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
where am I?

Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
I'm bringing in characters in the order they signed up, so don't worry smilie

-----

edit: Nothing to see here folks, you never even saw a word of this quote post. Nothing at all...
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:48:42 06/10/2015 by gillgrunt987
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#18 Posted: 22:12:24 06/10/2015
i want to be in it! what do i do!
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#19 Posted: 22:25:36 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
i want to be in it! what do i do!

PFM, you never signed up to be in it, so I won't be putting you in the story.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#20 Posted: 22:39:03 06/10/2015
Good work so far! It pains me inside how short these chapters are, I really wanna know what happens.

Keep on writing though! Don't let my silly knit-picking keep you tied down.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#21 Posted: 22:56:08 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Good work so far! It pains me inside how short these chapters are, I really wanna know what happens.

Keep on writing though! Don't let my silly knit-picking keep you tied down.

The first couple of chapters are going to be short as its just character development, Chapter 12 is the chapter that will make them get longer.
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#22 Posted: 00:34:38 07/10/2015
Nice job!~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#23 Posted: 00:44:39 07/10/2015
Liking it.~
#24 Posted: 10:52:43 07/10/2015
Yay! I've arrived! smilie I'm so curious as to what's gonna happen now. Is everyone gonna wind up meeting at the haunted house?
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#25 Posted: 20:31:04 07/10/2015
I came here only to see if I was here and I was in 1 sentence ;-;

Also, you should add batscool and make her be a broken sink with no water coming out for Halloween (heh get it)
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:33:25 07/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#26 Posted: 20:58:30 10/10/2015
Liking it!

Even tho I'm gonna be one of the last people in it.
#27 Posted: 21:03:54 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
So I'll have to update chapter wise later today. Also, epic Popthorn, you'll be the last person lol
---
#28 Posted: 21:25:03 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry I'm so behind schedule! I'm hoping to really catch up today!

Chapter 5~

"Ha! I've got you now!" yelled gillgrunt987.
"Or do you?" Replied Iblistech calmly, unleashing his final smash out of nowhere, defeating gillgrunt.
"What?? How??" yelped gillgrunt, surprised.
Iblistech just calmly responded "It's all in the wrists, man." They selected a new stage and began to play when WilltheWizard walked in. "Hey guys! Mind if I play too?" he responded. gillgrunt, determined to beat Iblistech, didn't respond. So Iblistech picked up a controller, threw it to Will, and told him to sit down. Yet again, Iblistech won. That was, until, two more guests showed up. After they had joined Epic popthorn and HeyItsHotDog in the game, the smashing was intense, until gillgrunt finally picked up a victory. "YES!" He shouted, obviously very proud, as he jumped up to do his victory dance. Iblistech calmly picked up a football and threw it at gillgrunt's no-no square. Direct hit. "How's that for a final smash?" Iblistech said, followed by an outburst of laughter from the rest of the group.
"So what do you guys plan on doing for Halloween?" chimed in Will. Iblistech replied, "If this goof decides to get up sometime this month, we're visiting a house people say is haunted."
"That sounds awesome!" HIHD said, a little too loud.
"Yeah. Want to join us?" said gillgrunt, with a bit of a funny astronaut walk, which only popthorn noticed.
"Sure thing, Armstrong," popthorn replied, a joke that only he understood.
HIHD and Will, with confused faces, happily obliged.
---
#29 Posted: 21:44:23 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6~

"Everything seems to be going according to plan, sir."

"Excellent. You two go out and make sure it stays that way. There is no room for error on Halloween Night."

"Yes sir. It will be done."

~~~

Beep-beep.

TFS scuffled through her pocket and took out her phone. She unlocked it with her secret password (which was really just 1234, but don't tell her I know) and saw a text from Strider. "Hey, I got Shadme and kardonis interested in coming with us to the haunted house with us on Halloween. Is that ok?" TFS quickly replied "Sure! Only if it's alright if Rayman, Badwolf, and Zap come with us too!" A few minutes later (Strider is pretty bad at responding to people,) TFS got a text saying "Sure!" TFS was happy to know that more friends were coming along, but she was afraid it would get taken out of hand...

~~~

"Ugh, finally! The shift is over!" shouted arceus. SiA, who wholeheartedly agreed, said "arceus! Wait until we leave the premises! We wouldn't want the boss hearing us!"

arceus decided to invite SiA over to her house for dinner, since they would both be alone anyway. When they got back to the house, SiA asked, "So, what's on the menu?"
arceus just shrugged. "I might have some frozen fish sticks in the freezer? I don't know, I didn't think that far yet."
Major facepalm moment right there. And believe me, SiA took it.
"How about we just order a pizza and split the bill?" SiA said, trying to act calm.
"Good idea, because I actually ate all of the fish sticks."
A few minutes later, after the pizza came, SiA asked, "So, what do you plan on doing this Halloween?"
"I don't know, I might go visit this 'haunted house' nearby, or maybe I'll just be a complete nerd and write Halloween stories about a bunch of purple-dragon loving internet geeks."
"Haha, only complete losers do stuff like that."
"True... so do you wanna come with me to that haunted house?"
"Sure!"

They had no idea where this was going.
---
#30 Posted: 21:51:26 11/10/2015
Good.
---
#31 Posted: 21:59:13 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7~

"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!" yelled the group of mega spyro, Sleepy, WB, Skyhunter, and Pwnage, as they started to skip back to Sleepy's stash of Halloween decorations. After they got tired of skipping and screaming like a couple of goofballs (and, of course, being yelled at by Old Man Jenkins,) WB said, "So turns out there's this supposedly haunted house nearby, and I'm thinking of checking it out. Do you guys want to join me" They all seemed super excited, with 'Of course!"s and "Absolutely!"s going all over. WB seemed excited about the group going on such a trip.
For now...

~~~

"Oh, shoot!" Avatari said. "I have to get fabrics to make my costume!"
"Oooh, interesting. What are you going as?" slambam asked.
"I'm making little cat ears and a cat tail, but I need black fabric to do so. What are you going as?"
"I don't know, I probably won't dress up this year."
Avatari looked up, glared, chugged the rest of her coffee, grabbed slambam by the hand, and dragged him into her car. As she drove away, she said, "No. You are dressing up this year. Even if I have to make two costumes this year. I don't care. You will do it and you will enjoy it."
slambam, a bit freaked out by Avatari's hostileness, quietly pulled out his phone and texted his brother. "Dude, I'm with an old friend and I think she's on her period, helllllp."
But the only response he got was a simple "lol."
---
#32 Posted: 22:02:03 11/10/2015
lol..
---
#33 Posted: 22:33:53 11/10/2015
I like where this is going.

You know a story is good when the fictional character in the story representing you is similar to you in real life.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#34 Posted: 23:20:05 11/10/2015
I'm liking this so far.
---
Dead
#35 Posted: 01:04:43 12/10/2015
Getting better. Wish they were longer though.
#36 Posted: 01:57:25 12/10/2015
smilie
I've been waiting for the updates, and turns out I missed a good handful. It's going great so far!
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#37 Posted: 13:15:13 12/10/2015
It's so weird but cool being part of this story smilie.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#38 Posted: 22:31:01 18/10/2015
I AM HERE
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#39 Posted: 23:52:28 20/10/2015
"(Strider is pretty bad at responding to people,)"

accurate
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#40 Posted: 00:45:45 21/10/2015
make me and pwnage a team.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#41 Posted: 02:18:21 28/10/2015
*cough*
---
Dead
#42 Posted: 03:19:59 28/10/2015
Are you gonna do a spooki conclusion on Halloween? XP
---
#43 Posted: 10:05:51 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Guys I really don't think I'll be able to wrap this up, sorry.
---
#44 Posted: 01:13:00 01/11/2015
It's okay! Are you gonna let it go or do you want one of us writers to take over?
---
#45 Posted: 13:12:31 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
It's okay! Are you gonna let it go or do you want one of us writers to take over?

October's over, so it doesn't have much point, but feel free to continue it.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me