Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legend of the Living Dead REDONE (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Legend of the Living Dead REDONE (PRIVATE) [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 14:32:43 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
REDOING THIS! I STARTED OFF BAD LAST TIME

Story:
You're one of the many creatures in your world. Perhaps you're a hero or the total opposite of that. Maybe you're neither of both, who knows? Days are normal as long as you can remember. You've chased your goals as far as you could. Perhaps you're still doing so. Either way, you're enjoying yourself in your own, trusty dimension.

It all comes to an end within one second when you black out with no reason, no explanation and no memory.

Once awoken, you find yourself stuffed up in a cage amongst otther creatures of unknown places and societies. You don't know wether they're your friends or your foes. Do they know what happend or have they gone through the same phenomeon you've gone through? Do you dare to bond with them or not? and what's with this cage? What are those odd red and yellow lights that appear to stare at you?

------------------------------------------
Rules:
I am GM! What I say goes!
I control NPC's! (For now)
3 characters per person.
Blood and Gore are allowed. HOWEVER This is a kids forum! Know where to stop!
Swearing is allowed, but censor it.
No Mary/Gary Sueing
No Godmodding and no Minimodding
NO POWERPLAYING (This means you can't be everywhere and you can't beat everything in one hit)
NO CONTROLLING OTHER CHARACTERS!
Breaking any of these rules and/or plottwisting may result in excecution of your character (Unless you fix your posts beforehand)
Friendly fire/betrayal/blackmail is allowed. However, no killing and no drastic injuries.
Respect the timezones of the other RPers. Be aware of how much you're posting at one time and be generous with recaps. If you must leave, feel free to notify the others. NOTE: Staying away for longer then 1 week will get get you moved out (No offence, but I like things kept on rolling)

• No legendary Pokémon
  • No Pokémon bigger than Snorlax
  • No Alter Ego Skylanders.
  • No Giant Skylanders
  • No Alicorns

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Element:
Abilities:
Universe:
Fears:
Additional Note:

--------------------------------------------
My sheets

Name: BlackWing Valor
Appearance: http://syndralcaketops.deviant...Valor-474806731
Element: Darkness
Abilities: Darkness: Corrupted Element Manipulation/Cursed Element Manipulation: BlackWing is capeable of bending Darkness the way she wants it. She often uses a beam of pure Darkness fired from her mouth, or covering her claws in the pure essence of darkness to strike the foe.
Poison: Able to poison jab anything with her claws - adding on the effect of the darkness from earlier it's a deadly combination. BlackWing's fang contain a huge amound of toxins. She can also eject poison from her tail. All poison attacks need a lot of energy to perform though so she remains with her darkness most of the time.
Universe: Valor Island
Fears: The Light Element, anything that has a relation with Sceintific activities, birds
Additional Note: N/A

Name: Spitfire
Appearance: https://www.skylanders.com/con.../character1.png
Element/Abilities: (My differ from original) Fire: Spitfire can strike his foes using his fire claws. Spitfire is able to hit his enemies with large wings of fire. His fire trail can serve as a tail he uses to swipe attackers from behiend. He's able to travel realy fast and change into a pure stream of fire.
Universe: Skylands
Fears: Water, being overpowered in his own element.
Additional Note: N/A

Name: Lost Alvira
Appearance: http://syndralcaketops.deviant...sheet-560955429
Element/abilities: Ghostfire, Shadow, Darkness (Will flex out later)
Universe: Valor Island
Fears: I aint tellin'for a reason.
Additional Note: As Queen of the Underworld, Lost Alvira takes her job serious. Capturing everything and anything that could form a threat to her Empire. Will be the villian (For now)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:56:56 11/10/2015 by BlackWing116
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2 Posted: 14:44:04 19/09/2015
Name: Zera
Appearance: A silver dragoness with purple claws and wing membranes. She has long front fangs
Element: Poison
Abilities: Has the ability to heal with poison
Universe: She is my OC. So no particular universe
Fears: The fear of death
Additional Note: She is very protective of her friends

Name: Garchomp
Appearance: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upl...445Garchomp.png
Mega evolution: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upl...rchomp-Mega.png
Element: Dragon/Ground
Abilities: Draco Meteor, Surf, Fire Blast, Dragon Rush. He travels the world protecting others from harm.
Universe: Pokemon
Fears: Being defeated be another
Additional Note: Is able to mega evolve.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:12:52 19/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#3 Posted: 14:55:39 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[convex, my internet has a hard time uploading these images. Can you link them instead?]]
#4 Posted: 15:13:11 19/09/2015
ooc: fixed
---
SC
#5 Posted: 15:13:38 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Thank you Convex]]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#6 Posted: 15:16:48 19/09/2015
Here's mine again.

Name: Flare Blueclaw
Appearance: Flare has orange scales with a bright blue belly and wing membranes. Her eyes are yellow, and she has four red horns that are straight. She has a fire-like tail tip. http://orig02.deviantart.net/3...u24-d982psr.jpg
Element: Blue fire (hotter than normal fire)
Abilities: can breath blue fire in a couple ways, ignite her paws in blue fire, and manipulate existing blue fire.
Universe: Pure Light
Fears: not knowing things, being too weak to do anything, not having friends nearby.
Additional Note: N/A for now

Name: Mystic
Appearance: he has purple scales with white wing membranes and belly. His eyes are green, his two horns are curved forward, and his tail tip looks like purple-gemstone-orb.
Element: Convexity
Abilities: can manipulate convexity in several ways, breath out a stream of convexity, and knows several kinds of spells, such as protection kinds.
Universe: TLOS-Spyro-verse
Fears: being powerless, good people getting hurt.
Additional Note: N/A for now.

Name: Polar
Appearance: ice-blue feathers, white wings, a gray beak, and red eyes.
Element: ice
Abilities: can manipulate and breathe the ice element
Universe: a griffin world of mine
Fears: too much fire nearby.
Additional Note: N/A for now.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:24 19/09/2015 by theuone
#7 Posted: 15:20:14 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Theuone, your first link gives me a broken DA page. Can you look into it?]]
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#8 Posted: 15:35:09 19/09/2015
Character Sheet:
Name: Miles Prower, but everyone calles me Tails
Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net...oom_Tails_2.png
Element: Umm, Electric / Flying

Abilities:
1. Very teckno savy. "I've built a TV out of paperclips and reprogrammed a super computer with dishwashing detergent and a toothpick"
2. Enderbeams. A lazer beam that can grapple me to pipes and I can use it to shoot and pick up enemies.
3. I plan out everything.
4. Because of my Two Tails, I can use them as propellers to run and swim very fast
5. I always carry a spanner.

Universe: Sonic Boom

Fears: Thunder, Pillow Fights and being picked on. Also the common things.

Additional Note: I can fly and I can pilot any form of transport.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:54:10 22/09/2015 by Camo22
#9 Posted: 15:38:55 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accepted. Yeah, you got the invite. Good. Now just waiting for the rest and then we can restart]]
#10 Posted: 16:17:46 19/09/2015
I'm having trouble getting the image at the moment, i'll have to fix it later.
---
#11 Posted: 16:25:17 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Okay. That's fine]]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#12 Posted: 16:52:15 19/09/2015
I'll add my characters to this in a bit.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#13 Posted: 00:13:26 20/09/2015
Name: Kihei
Appearance: (The dragon in my avatar)
Element: Ice
Abilities: He can breath ice
Universe: My own
Fears: Losing his wife Alvira
Additional Note: Will know Lost, but not at first
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#14 Posted: 01:21:03 20/09/2015
^ If it says private, it means private. If you ended up getting some sort of message, then I apologize for yelling at you.

Name: T'sara
Appearance: T'sara is a teal Eastern dragon with five claws on each paw. Her claws, the spines down her back, her horns, and the inside of her ears are all silver. On the end of her tail is a blue tuft of fur.
Elements/Abilities: T'sara can use most of the elements. If she meets someone who uses an element she doesn't know of, then she can learn to use their element, but it takes quite a while. So far, she can control ice and shadow.
Universe: No idea.
Fear: Will absolutely not use any Light-based powers and has a fear of them.
Additional Note: I'll tone her down if you want me to.

I'll add Skychaser later.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15 Posted: 03:26:25 20/09/2015
((I got one over Skype))
---
#16 Posted: 08:45:19 21/09/2015
ooc: When do we start?
---
SC
#17 Posted: 10:43:46 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[I'm waiting for Shadmé and Shadowstorm(Invited through other means)]]
#18 Posted: 10:45:34 21/09/2015
[[I'm fine waiting.]]
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#19 Posted: 17:17:37 21/09/2015
Hey what about me????
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#20 Posted: 17:59:22 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Oh yeah.... erm.... Eeehhhh.... I'll allow you in, but only if you can step up your gremmer a bit... I had alot of trouble reading your posts in the closed version... like... no offence.]]
#21 Posted: 18:01:26 21/09/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
[[Oh yeah.... erm.... Eeehhhh.... I'll allow you in, but only if you can step up your gremmer a bit... I had alot of trouble reading your posts in the closed version... like... no offence.]]

Sure.I like having posts out fast but i can take time for better grammer.

Name:Zuro
Appearance:A dark blue dragon with green scales.
Element:Fire.
Abilities:He can breathe green gas out of his mouth.
Universe Pokemon
Fears:Blood and Gore
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:02:56 21/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#22 Posted: 18:02:58 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Yeah...eh... that'd be great.]]
#23 Posted: 18:06:30 21/09/2015
I will improve Zuro, and fix what i did Wrong.I wanted to rush out posts.Not anymore
---
#24 Posted: 21:42:11 21/09/2015
((Looks like there is going to be lots of dragons! *cautiously excited*))
---
#25 Posted: 01:34:33 22/09/2015
Name: Lost Shadmé
Appearance: http://imgur.com/xOctp42
Element: Darkness/Fire
Abilities: Can manipulate shadow and fire to her will, and even combine them. The mere show of her abilities has the ability to create fear in others. However, her abilities are sporadic, and often she needs to pause for a break. She prefers using her bow (I forget the name though- did it have one?), which she is extremely adept with, making her elemental bending skills look juvenile in comparison.
Universe: The Underworld (Is this right, NINJAsk? smilie)
Fears: Burnt wings, things she doesn't understand (like the surface world), being reduced to a mere worker
Additional Note: She aids Lost Alvira.

Name: Tida Nero
Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...Water-537325137
Element: Water
Abilities: Tida can create water and bend it to her will, using abilities from changing water temperature and state to bubbles and waves, though it can drain her strength. She can generate a seagull of wind to help her fight, though it will fade away if it takes too much damage or Tida's concentration is wreaked. She can also create a staff out of water.
Universe: Earth
Fears: Abandonment, hurting innocents
Additional Note:

Name: Ember Fotia
Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...-Fire-536443475
Element: Fire
Abilities: Can create fire and bend it to her will, using abilities ranging from fireballs to embers. She can it to create a hummingbird of fire that can aid her in battle, but will fade away if it takes too many hits or if Ember loses concentration. She can also generate small knives out of fire.
Universe: Earth
Fears: Bullies, harming someone with her powers, losing the ones she loves, water to a small extent
Additional Note:
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:04 22/09/2015 by ShadowMewX
#26 Posted: 11:22:53 22/09/2015
Name: Skychaser
Appearance: Pure white gryphon, but wears assorted blue-colored armor plates, blue gloves with holes for her talons, and has a hidden pouch on the inside of her back armor with tail-rings and earrings for formal meetings.
Element: None. And proud.
Abilities: Skychaser's armor allows her to camouflage in the sky, but only from those looking from the bottom. Since she was trained as an elite warrior, she has exceptionally good strength for her size.
Universe: I did just create her…
Fears: Becoming nothing more than a winged steed, and some scarier-looking creatures.
Additional Note:

Oh yeah, and someone else. Someone very, very special…who I'll add when I get back.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#27 Posted: 12:01:01 22/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Okay, one sheet left

EDIT: Scratch that. We can start]]

Spitfire could almost smell the finish as he drove through the desert towards the final destination. He could already see the chearing crowd. He was about to cheer for a victory untill he fell a hard bang onto his head. He had no time to whirl around and see who it was...

Slowly, Spitfire opened his eyes and looked around. Bars of metal and rocks everywhere. Where'd he get into? He slowly got up and looked around. He saw some other creatures sleeping onto the bottom of what appeared to be a cage. "Great. Kaos is busy once again." Spitfire complained as he tried to find the lock. He did find it, but without keys or any sort of tool it wouldn't move. He even trie dto melt the metal, but with no use.

BlackWing simply laid there. She had her eyes half open but without the realisation of where she was just yet. She opened her mouth to yawn. "Goodmorning dad..." She said as she rolled over and banged into what appeared to be a Water Elemental person. She started hugging the person. "Just give me 30 minutes...."

Spitfire noticed the mumbling and turned around, but upon seeing BlackWing, he asumed she was still sleeping. He turned back to the lock and tried an attempt in slashing it agian.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:42:43 22/09/2015 by BlackWing116
#28 Posted: 18:10:42 22/09/2015
Zuro opened his brown eyes.And stood up.
”Who are you?? He asked. ”And where are we"??
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:11:04 22/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#29 Posted: 19:04:59 22/09/2015
Kihei woke up with a groan "W-where? Where am I?" He asked as he got up onto his feet
---
#30 Posted: 22:06:05 22/09/2015
Garchomp was already awake and sitting alone. "You're in a cell." He simply said.

Shade was still curled up sleeping. He awoke hearing voices and noises. He quickly opened his eyes and backed away into a corner. "Who are you creatures? Where am I?"
---
SC
#31 Posted: 22:25:50 22/09/2015
Tails was busy with the lock on his cell. "Hey guys, can you keep it down please! I'm busy here." Tails returned to fiddling with the lock. "I think I've almost got it."
---
#32 Posted: 23:00:44 22/09/2015
OoC: Sorry to say, everyone, but BlackWing has taken a break from DS due to personal problems. If she ever decides to return, then I'll ask her about returning to the RP, but as of now, she won't be posting much anymore.
---
#33 Posted: 23:06:46 22/09/2015
OOC: Really? I hope she dose return.
---
#34 Posted: 01:23:06 23/09/2015
Lets wait for her to hopefully come back
---
#35 Posted: 01:26:07 23/09/2015
OOC: Agreed. Tails has almost got the lock.
---
#36 Posted: 16:58:48 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Yeah, **** happens in life I suppose. Hi everybody. We can continue....]]

Soitfire let out a heavy sigh. "This isn't working." He said to himself as he now tried to burn the lock down, but that only made the whole situation worse. Angry, he leaned down on the lock, and then it snapped. With lot's of complaining, Spitfire poked his head out of the cage and looked around. He looked at severall others who also were trying to pick on the lock, or to those that didn't move at all or just yet. He shrugged, and tried to open the door. Locked down once again. This one was locked from the outside. No way Spitfire could break this one.

"Mind helping?" BlackWing asked to Spitfire. Spitfire turned around and quickly got to it not wondering if BlackWing was or wasn't asleep back then. He just simply concentrated on the lock.
#37 Posted: 21:02:09 29/09/2015
T'sara struggled to break through the chain, but only succeeded in straining her injured shoulder. "How'd thisss happen again?" She pounced forward, not even caring about the…human? She strained her eyes to see through the fire-light that some sort of dragon was making. "Stop the fire, now."
---
#38 Posted: 22:17:05 29/09/2015
"Some cannot simply stop their fire." Garchomp said. As he got up.

Shade was in a corner still very frightened by everyone.
---
SC
#39 Posted: 23:31:43 29/09/2015
"I've almost got it" Tails said. He's been captured many times before and he knows lots of things. "And, done!" the lock broke.
---
#40 Posted: 00:53:01 30/09/2015
"Finally!!!!"Zuro jumped with Joy.
---
#41 Posted: 01:20:04 30/09/2015
"Does anyone know where we are?" Kihei asked as he followed Tails
---
#42 Posted: 01:55:09 30/09/2015
"I've no idea." Tails said. "But we better get out of here."
---
#43 Posted: 07:00:47 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Spitfire nodded as he broke BlackWings lock."Whatever it is we got stuck in we better get out of here. I have a baad feeling about this..."

BlackWing walked out with a concerned look. "This is either something I CAN or CANNOT explain."

Spitfire crossed his arms. "What do you mean?"

BlackWing sat down examening a torch on a wall. It had a red gem stuck to its pedastal. "Well... that explains it...yippeeeee......" BlackWing said in a sarcastic manner. Spitfire gave a questioning look as BlackWing sat down. "How do you all like to be a prisoner of aUnderworld Hive Queen?" BlackWing asked, sarcastic yet dead serious.
Spitfire thought for a moment. "So are we dealing with insects?"

"No, you are not. Lucky fools you are, BlackWing on your team. Ah well... no dead deal..."
#44 Posted: 07:20:17 30/09/2015
"Wait, what do you mean by Underworld Hive Queen?" Tails put his hand on his chin "I remember hearing something like that"
---
#45 Posted: 09:08:08 30/09/2015
"The underworld hive queen?" Shade said.
---
SC
#46 Posted: 09:46:17 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Spitfire was quite alert. "Did you say that?" He asked BlackWing, but she shrugged. "Nope. Its the one I talked about. That was her voice. Not mine."

Spitfire looked at the others. "We'e being watched. Stay alert."

BlackWing crossed her arms. "Look behiend you."

Spitfire did so, only to be striked fear upon by a hooded gitl withninsrmetrical eyes. It grimmaced at Spitfire, showing pure joy within her eyes. "Enjoying your chamber?" The gitl asked, with a kind of....friendly tone.
Spitfire turned to BlavkWing. "This girl is what we should be afraid of? Sorry but Ive had worse."
BlackWing gave Spitfire a "whatever you say" look, then walked into the corner. "I dont trust this until she proves herself."

"Dont mind her." Lost Alvira said. "We had some issues before."
#47 Posted: 10:39:32 30/09/2015
Tails watched, cautiously and open minded.
---
#48 Posted: 12:13:25 30/09/2015
(Is finally ready. I hope.)

Polar yawned, waking up only to realize that he was no longer in his home. The ice griffin bolted up to his paws and looked around, "Okay, what's going on?"

Mystic was already awake, "Well, there's something about us being prisoners to some kind of queen." The purple dragon examined the stranger with curiosity.

Flare Blueclaw blinked as she woke up, "Well, this is definitely not Warfang. I don't think any of this is good news."
---
#49 Posted: 14:01:06 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing said notthing

Spitfire looked over at the girl. "First of all, how did you came in here. The door is locked... aaand-"
"None of your buisniss." Spitfire was heavily interupted by a rather hasty answer. "It is because if you work for Kaos I'll smush your face up the wall!" Spitfire threatened, not liking the idea of being interupted mid-sentence in the first place. The girl chuckled. "M'kay. Just came checking upon you nitwitz. Yeah.... You all are fine. There's some living chickens in the cage there if you are hungry." The girl pointed at a cage containing 2 chickens walking around. Spitfire looked at them with a dumstruck look. He was about to ask how he was supposed to eat a living chicken, but the girl had already dissapeared. "Okay, perhaps that dragon had a point..." He admitted.
"BlackWing." BlackWing said. "I have a name you know."
"Of course. Where'd my manners go, I'm Spitfire." Spitfire said. "and the rest of you?"
#50 Posted: 14:03:12 30/09/2015
Tails shrugged then began to look around. He flew up to see if he could find a vent.
---
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me