Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Blood Ties(Full, but please do feel free to read along!)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Blood Ties(Full, but please do feel free to read along!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#51 Posted: 02:16:46 27/09/2015
"I need to help Spyro! He is in danger!" Zera thought to herself. She breated a stream of acid at the living armor near Spyro burning a hole through the armor on the chest. "Hey mettle head! Over here!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:11 27/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#52 Posted: 11:46:38 27/09/2015
Leonidas pounced on it from the ceiling, putting a huge slice down it's head but it kept going.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#53 Posted: 12:53:32 27/09/2015
(Umm PwnageFTW, if I do recall correctly, there wasn't even a ceiling. They are outside most of the time, and then there was the icicles.)

Valley yelped, jumping back and then slamming the ground with her paws. This created a shockwave of earth energy that was sent at the being. She followed up by breathing a compressed blast of wind at it.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#54 Posted: 13:09:59 27/09/2015
Ooc: I remember there being a ceiling where you rescue Volteer

Leonidas also tried breathing fire at it, but it didn't melt or burn up at all.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#55 Posted: 15:59:41 27/09/2015
"Well, I'm guessing that's not going to work…" Flare sighed. "Hey, maybe the joints between the armor pieces are fragile… I say we try that first." She charged forward, and her claws quickly struck a joint between the main body piece and the left arm.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#56 Posted: 07:41:46 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: we are currently outside, the initial fighting area introduced at the beginning of this level. Spyro hasn't gained his electrical abilities yet, which would limit how far we've gone so far. It's fine that your character, Pwnage, can see Volteer, but we will follow the basis of the game play for good majority of our adventure. There will be puzzles, similar to those found in the three games, but maintain the limits, and no shortcuts ^_^

Spyro was slightly shocked by the new arrival of Zera. Who ever she was, she seemed to be an ally, hearing Flare's suggestion, seeing it the most effective move since the exposed areas were withered bones, "Good idea, everyone aim for their joints, if they can't move, they can't attack," he had to dive to the side once more as the one Lucien had engaged had swung for the both of them.

Lucien could feel Zera's need to protect, the very force driving himself to guard the lives of his friends, Another... Golden God... I'm not alone!? this sparked a surge of newfound energy. He began analyzing the enemies at an alarming rate, "Living skeletons and armor, walk on two, use lengthened, sharpened, metallic objects to extend their attack range. Their armor is relatively protective of fire, but their carbon based bones are still exposed in the weathered chainmail. Flare is right to suggest dismemberment, but their life force is unknown, possible secondary suggestion is to decapitate the targets," he spoke rapidly, but he had slowed down to produce his suggestion, "Also, it may make to better our efforts if we can disarm them," just then the skeletal soldier swung downward toward Lucien. He waited a moment, but just as the blade was reaching between his horns, he launched a flurry of wind currents that made his body spiral at an almost blinding speed, wrenching the weapon and the solder's bony limb out of place. Being disarmed, on more levels than one, Lucien landed for only a second, and he fired a spike of ice right up into the helmet.

OOC: Golden Gods are capable of much more than this... At a mature age of course. Since Lucien and Zera are still very young Golden Gods, their abilities are limited by their energy capacity. Lucien has, at this point, used half of his current ability range, using his ancestral power to control the wind at grey distances to save Spyro, and now as a means countering an attack, he will not exert himself like this often.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#57 Posted: 09:26:47 28/09/2015
Zera dogged an attack by the living armor when it tryed to take a swing at her. She then charged in and stabbed it right in the chest and lifted it up with all her might. "GARRR!!!" She then through it off her horns.
---
SC
#58 Posted: 12:09:49 28/09/2015
"Slow down, motormouth," Flare growled. She struck the exposed skeletal arm again, and this time it fell off. She picked it up in her mouth and spat it at the skeleton, but it spun to a stop at its feet. "Darn. It." Flare made another lunge and knocked the skeleton back into the snow, and she charged at it again.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#59 Posted: 11:42:29 30/09/2015
Valley was surprised by Lucien's analysis; it reminded her of her friend Navy. She then followed the others lead by aiming her earth bullets at the being's joints.
---
#60 Posted: 20:32:17 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
As the commotion went on, a group of ape soldiers were on a patrol outside a camp building. One jumped and pointed over with a yelp. The three of them bounded over just as the undead soldiers were being dismantled and defeated. They could see that the undead soldiers met their end, but they, as usual, thought more highly of themselves and believed they could take on this group of young dragons.

Spyro had just brought down the living armor that had initially attacked him, with Zera's help of course, "Looks like Cynder's minions found us anyway," he tried breathing fire at the apes. They coveted their faces with their arm gauntlets, and wafted the flames away when Spyro backed off. Their arms where slightly singed, but they didn't run away, "These guys are tougher than the ones back home," Spyro commented.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#61 Posted: 21:33:44 30/09/2015
Leonidas pounced on one of the apes, scratching them. The ape fleed in terror, but the rest of them looked at Leonidas and attacked.
---
#62 Posted: 22:57:28 30/09/2015
"Spyro aim at their weak spots!" Zera said. "Their armor is weak at their chest!" She said bashing one with her head.
---
SC
#63 Posted: 23:22:24 30/09/2015
"Ahhh!" Leonidas said, dodging the Apes.
---
#64 Posted: 23:51:42 30/09/2015
"Something I can burn!" Flare purred. She led a charge on one of the apes, and her tail slapped the soldier one last time, destroying it. She leaped up and breathed a short burst of fire that singed the ape, but it retaliated with an attack that sent the dragoness sprawling.
---
#65 Posted: 04:13:10 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: do excuse my absence, but it may continue on through the rest of the month. I may be able to get on, but I will make no promises.

Spyro too charged in to begin attacking. He first used his fire breath to distract the ape, since he knew it would shield itself from the fire, but would leave it blind momentarily. He took the few seconds of his advantage to get in closer. Jumping up just above the enemy's head, he thrust his wings back sharply. Just as the ape pulled his arms away from his face, Spyro was right there to give him a head-butt right to the face.

Lucien had made sure the undead armor was now officially dead, and turned to see Spyro attack the baboon with his effective plan. Lucien began looking around the area, taking in what he could of the field. The few trees... Metal and stone structures... Camping supplies... Snow... Catapult... Spyro, Leonidas... The ape captains will have bombs and shields... Sentinels will have magic staves... just then the defeated living armor soldiers puffed into a cloud of dark purple smoke, and left behind glowing gems, Energy crystals. These beings were reanimated with dark magic. The gems used to give them life remain after they die.

OOC2: as I said, I will more than likely be offline for the rest of the month, I'll explain later though. If I do manage to get on at all, I will make a post asap! Until then, you can either pause this, or take over my characters until I get back(up to you guys)
---
#66 Posted: 04:15:31 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Snooch to the nooch("Step right up and throw down some bucks at Jay and Silent Bob's TNT Redux. Nugga-Nooch") bump...
---
#67 Posted: 04:26:50 13/10/2015
(Were we waiting for me? If so, sorry.)

Valley yelped when the apes appeared, "Ahhh, they came back." Valley shot an earth bullet at the first one she could hit, and then prepared to dodge an attack.
---
#68 Posted: 17:54:33 02/11/2015
(Uhhhhh, bump?)
---
#69 Posted: 20:08:03 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Was waiting on the others... I should change the title or the info so that the title fits... You know, like actually make all of our characters related in some way(but that would entitle blood relation to the golden gods, which isn't realm all too unbelievable)
---
#70 Posted: 14:02:36 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright! Does anyone object to continuing? Personally I came into this RP a little under-prepared... But the jist of the story should follow very closely to the original, only things could change here and there because there are more heroes rather than the little purple one... I might introduce my own personal big bad, but that would come after the fall of Malefor of course, when our characters have matured into young adults ^_^ I would very much like to get to that!
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#71 Posted: 16:46:09 11/12/2015
ooc: I've read along so far and after the fall of Malefor can i join? I was going to make a character sheet but by the time i got around to it it was full smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#72 Posted: 18:12:19 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
The fall of Malefor marks a time of prosperity until a new threat from arives, but had been there the whole time, watching. But yes, you could join, possibly after Gaul is defeated actually... Idk yet though. Figure it out later if I comes around.
---
#73 Posted: 18:14:25 11/12/2015
ooc: bo yea! smilie I'll get to work on my character sheet right away smilie posting it here to edit to perfection so i can be ready to join later on smilie

Name:
Age(not required due to them being the same age):
Species(preferably a dragon, but any species in the LOS world): dragon
Appearance:
Personality: kind, caring, cowardly(goes away when loses temper), intelligent, athletic, and can be a bit of a wild card.
How they met/know Spyro:
Personal history(can't be too long, they're like 10):
Other: we'll see
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:34:09 05/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#74 Posted: 20:50:47 11/12/2015
(I'm ready to continue, but there's just one thing ... the defeat of Gaul/Malefor will be quite a while away, considering we're only at Dante's Freezer.)
---
#75 Posted: 20:56:23 11/12/2015
Ooc: I'm fine with it.
---
SC
#76 Posted: 21:29:44 11/12/2015
ooc: same here since it gives me a lot of time to work on my charater sheet
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#77 Posted: 21:34:53 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Awesome! Just need the other two(storm and pwnage)!
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me