Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Blood Ties(Full, but please do feel free to read along!)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Blood Ties(Full, but please do feel free to read along!) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 05:24:15 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro was known to be an only child, correct? Was the story true? Did Spyro defeat dark Cynder, and Gaul single handed? Malefor falls to young dragons who had only recently found love for one another? How is Spyro able to contact ancient beings like the Chronicler? Is it him being a rare purple dragon, or something more?

Legend is told of a great species that lived before the elements were segregated to their specific natures. Dragons of extraordinary abilities, those who lived atop the clouds themselves to govern nature as it grew and thrived on the land below. Creators of the land and elements themselves, bringers of peace and nobility. Long lines of ancestry that they could communicate through time itself to learn from their late-great parents and scholars.

Spyro was never an only child. The story you know about The Legend of Spyro was told to hide the truth. Spyro had a brother, one of their parents true nature. Spyro born the rare purple dragon, and his brother, Lucien, born of that of their ancestors, a Golden God Dragon. Spyro didn't defeat Cynder alone, it would be impossible, and fending off the darkness within his soul by will alone, preposterous. Malefor fell by the laws of four, not just two.

You don't know the true story, but, you are in luck, I come to you with the true story. You, as the player, are a key role in telling the story right.

I will play the roles of three individuals, one includes Spyro. Cynder is open for the first player to apply, but know this, we are starting from Donte's Freezer, so Cynder is not a playable character until she is defeated. The elemental guardians are side characters that can be played by anyone when the time comes for their arrival.

If you wish to be a Golden God Dragon, do not hesitate to ask(I do not limit my species to myself like most people who are all like "oh, he/she's the last of her kind" bull crap!), just know a lot of information will follow ^_^

Rules are simple:
1. No God mode... Unless your a Golden God(jk, they are still quite limited)
2. Posts cannot be shorter than three sentences unless the situation calls for it
3. Killing other players characters is irrelevant you are all on the same side anyway
4. Performing exaggerated tasks is prohibited(no illogical abilities, actions, or reactions)
5. Spyro will only be accompanied by five companions(Lucien is one, which is why only four positions are available), if you want more characters, you've come to the wrong RP(lol)
6(last and certainly not least). Do try to avoid making this RP about just your character. It is about everyone and their efforts to save the world

Oh also: The only time you will have more than one character is the one who plays Cynder later, and the Guardians when they are around. As for my personal tertiary character, will not make an appearance until act 2(Eternal Night phase of the story), then I will allow secondary to tertiary characters.(in short: You will not be limited the whole time ^_^ )

Hopefully this catches some people's eyes and join. For I will post character sheets once the necessary number of people have applied. So if others have posted before you, I will be the judge of who joins so de not be discouraged if you post after up to six other players, for I will fairly tear down your characters and determine which ones will be apart of this Fan-Fic/RP/game-re-write. (in short, post your character sheet even if others already have, odds are I hadn't selected the winners yet)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:47:31 23/09/2015 by SpyroD
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 10:51:29 15/09/2015
Reserving a spot until you make a character sheet
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#3 Posted: 12:09:33 15/09/2015
I think I'll reserve a spot as well.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 12:11:53 15/09/2015
Same here.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#5 Posted: 15:24:41 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh my bad! Character sheet:

Name:
Age(not required due to them being the same age):
Species(preferably a dragon, but any species in the LOS world):
Appearance:
Personality:
How they met/know Spyro:
Personal history(can't be too long, they're like 10):
Other:

Anything else you would like to add would be acceptable.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#6 Posted: 16:53:35 15/09/2015
I have a question about the elements, are they limited to one? And are the elements only ones that are shown in TLOS?
---
#7 Posted: 20:12:51 15/09/2015
Name: Leonidas
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Just imagine him a bit younger
Personality: Adventurus, cares for his siblings
How they met/know Spyro: Has known him since Spyro was born.
Personal history: Was an egg that was taken during the dragon kingdom raid. He grew up and eventually escaped to the Dragon Kingdom and has his own room.
Other: None
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:43:28 16/09/2015 by PwnageFTW
#8 Posted: 23:55:09 15/09/2015
Name: Flare (if you thought I would use Blastbite, you're wrong!)
Appearance: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...0f8e53b3e5d.jpg Yes, I know that's supposed to be a male body, but I don't care.
Personality: Flare is headstrong and brash at times. She has an overconfidence in her abilities, even though she's just an average dragon. However, those who've seen her in battle can see that she's brave when lives are on the line, especially her own.
How they met/know Spyro: An accidental meeting where both were heading to Dante's Freezer. Flare mistook Spyro for one of Malefor's minions.
Personal History: Flare never knew who her parents were, but frankly, she didn't care. She always took great pleasure in fighting, even just using physical attacks. Eventually, instead of fighting her own kind, she moved on to fighting anything that threatened her or her homeland.
Other: I might admit I don't really remember much from this game. I'll fix something if I made a mistake.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:12:23 16/09/2015 by StormDragon21
#9 Posted: 03:08:50 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
Name: Leonidas
Appearance: Just imagine him a bit younger
Personality: Adventurus, cares for his siblings
How they met/know Spyro: Helped defeat Gaul, but unfortunately was also frozen in time with Spyro.
Personal history: Was an egg that was taken during the dragon kingdom raid. He grew up and eventually escaped to the Dragon Kingdom and has his own room.
Other: None

Well this RP I suppose to run in order of the games, so Gaul won't come along until Cynder is recovered.

As for the elements, it can be any elements within the fandom(which includes, but not limited to: Light, life, magic, (my own:) nightmare(aka: Advanced fear), (another of mine:) Gray, and combinations), but your character can have no more than two for the beginning, unless you choose to switch over to a Golden God Descendant. What I mean by "for the beginning" is that you can obtain more power as we go, or fall into them as Cynder was forced into her's.

Storm, you're character is accepted.

Another good note: Your "species" is not limited to just "dragon," you can add a specific dragon or title to it, like: "Fire Elemental(Golden God for a fire dragon)", "Ice Elemental(Golden God for Ice dragon)" ect.; this will also help with appearance since most fire dragons are well built but not as much as earth dragons. Most electric elementals are slightly thinner and have more protruding scales, as earth dragons are wider bodied and have dark colors.

If you have questions, I shall answer them all to the best of my abilities/knowledge ^_^
---
#10 Posted: 10:42:27 16/09/2015
Ooc: Oh sorry... I didn't think about it.
---
#11 Posted: 10:48:15 16/09/2015
Magic, huh? To me, that's convexity, which belongs mostly to just purple dragons, so would that mean we can have a purple dragon with just convexity?
---
#12 Posted: 15:56:32 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
Magic, huh? To me, that's convexity, which belongs mostly to just purple dragons, so would that mean we can have a purple dragon with just convexity?

Oh, no, not convexity/fury. Magic is similar to the light element, only it has other functions than just attack. Magic can act as illusion spells(like fear), or boost ones or a targets defense/attack power/speed/ect. Magic uses a bit more energy to use and maintain, but a helpful hand in battles of high risk.

Also: "A purple dragon is born once every ten generations." If I quoted that correctly.

Alright, PwnageFTW, so Spyro and Leonidas will have some pre history to this, cool. Also, as a flightless dragon, according to the reference picture, he will require assistance in making the long distance travels to save the guardians.

One more note: You can apply for a guardian role now or later, it is up to you.

I will post my character sheets later this afternoon(after work), because I require my laptop to do so XD
---
#13 Posted: 16:48:31 16/09/2015
Alright, now i just have to determine who i will use. It could take some time though.

Name: Valley
Species: dragon
Appearance: she has light green scales with a brown belly, and wing membranes. She doesn't have a crest, but her horns are shaped like Cynder's. Her tail tip looks like a club, and her eyes are green.
Personality: Valley is a really friendly and optimistic dragoness, and can be rather curious at times. She likes to tell jokes and such, and tries to lift a situation from being sad.
Elements: wind and earth
How they met/know Spyro: almost literally collided with him on the flight to Dante's Freezer.
Personal history: Valley used to live in Warfang with some friends of hers, and had a rather normal life, though she's trained quite hard in her elements. One day, she had a feeling that she needed to leave the city, and has now stumbled upon the dangers of the world.
Other: knows three dragons called Poleire, Flasheris, and Navy.

(My apologies if this needs work, I'm literally leaving for school at this second.)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:18:15 17/09/2015 by theuone
#14 Posted: 05:40:03 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, now i just have to determine who i will use. It could take some time though.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Elements:
How they met/know Spyro:
Personal history:
Other:

All in good time, do not worry it too much, you can present each character you like and I can help you decide which one would suit the RP best!
---
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#15 Posted: 07:49:15 17/09/2015
Mmm, a very interesting idea you have here, SD (that will be your nickname, unless you don't want that). I'll most likely join as well.
#16 Posted: 13:16:48 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Coalata
Mmm, a very interesting idea you have here, SD (that will be your nickname, unless you don't want that). I'll most likely join as well.

Thank you, and yes you can ^_^ as long as you make your submission before we start(that's when everyone is locked in)
---
#17 Posted: 13:17:50 17/09/2015
Is Valley good?
---
#18 Posted: 04:09:29 18/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Looks good to me.

I meant to have my character sheets up by today, but I will post them tomorrow when I know for sure I have the time to get to them.

Alright, looks like we have a good group going here, but keep in mind that if someone else makes a post, they aren't instantly out because we already have applied slots, since we haven't started, people are still able to be opted out if I find the next player more fitting. Seeing as no one else has made an attempt at it by now, you guys are more than likely being locked in!

Please keep in mind this RP is meant to keep all players caught up, none left behind, and please do your best to avoid being off for more than two days at a time. If things go smooth enough, you should be able to make a post just about every time you log on.

Anyways, my character sheets tomorrow, asap of course. I will start with two characters and eventually reach a third. After we get thigh the New Beginning phase, you will be allowed to add a new character and a new ability to your current characters! I personally will only be adding a new character at the end of the Eternal Night phase.
---
#19 Posted: 04:18:19 18/09/2015
I do have the question of what will happen to the spots if someone drops out or isn't online much?
---
#20 Posted: 11:14:21 18/09/2015
((I may be off during October…for exactly two days. Still don't know what the plan is like. And I'm assuming this will get done before the summer, which will most likely end up with me leaving for longer.))
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#21 Posted: 23:43:45 18/09/2015
Name: Zera
Species: Golden God Dragon
Appearance: A white dragon with purple wing membranes. She has snake like fangs that stick out. Her eyes are a deep emerald green color.
Personality: Mysterious, wise, friendly
How they met/know Spyro: She has watched Spyro sense he left the swamp. She has helped him in very small ways to accomplish great thing. Spyro doesn't know Zera.
Personal history: Was once a normal egg untill he gained great power from her great ancestors. When she is in grave danger she can gain access to great power.
Other: She wishes to meet someone someday. Has the ability to talk telepathically.
---
SC
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 02:07:20 25/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#22 Posted: 09:01:01 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Name: Shade
Species: Golden god dragon
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Personality: Mysterious, wise, friendly
How they met/know Spyro: He has watched Spyro sense he left the swamp. He has helped him in very small ways to accomplish great thing. Spyro doesn't know Shade.
Personal history: Was once a normal egg untill he gained great power from his elements. His elements are much stronger than others.
Other: Has convexity(hasnt awoken it yet.) and light(Hasnt awoken yet), and fire

You have no idea what this entitles... Do you? Well I can answer that by looking over the sheet, you don't. But one can still be taught!

Golden God Dragons are no mere elementals(dragons of a particular or double element). They are all white with secondary colors(wings, crest, belly, and for females, eyes). Their bodies are average, but tend to have slightly longer legs as they grow. They have access to all the known elements, but under specific circumstances. To use any element of choice, they must first activate their ancestral power of the Golden eyes. The gold irises signify that they have increased their energy output limit, which makes other elements available to their arsenal. A golden god is born with a sense of protection and loyalty, and will mostly always help anyone in trouble...

Ok this is hard to explain by trying to type it all on my phone...

If you want to have Golden God, you are welcome to it, just get the history and facts first please ^_^ I should have pre typed file on my laptop for this.

I forgot my laptop today, so my character sheet will be posted tomorrow for sure. If I can't get my laptop, I'll just do it with my phone!
---
#23 Posted: 14:24:11 19/09/2015
ooc: I fixed it and I changed characters to Zera. She fits this title better then Shade.
---
SC
#24 Posted: 17:05:36 20/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Looks better ^_^ and as a young golden god you will have only three base elements instead of the mature four(Lucien's son, in other stories, only has two). You can introduce those base elements whenever and however you want.

Sigh, alright... I'll just have to do this by phone then:

Name: Spyro
Gander: Male
Species: Purple Dragon
Appearance: Original LoS NB Spyro
Personality: Kind of spunky, adventurous, courageous, and curious.
How he met sp... He is SPYRO!
Personal history: Was born amongst the hidden dragonfly world in the mushroom marshes south of the temple he was laid in. Grew up with a dragonfly companion and brother named Sparx. He didn't even know what he was, believed he was a dragonfly like his family until he met Ignitus. He was quickly thrown into a world of danger, but he was mostly by prepared, with his new found brother at his side.
Other: N/A

Name: Lucien Gray
Species: Golden God Dragon
Appearance: White body with a bright yellow secondary(wings, horns, crest, chest), but Crystal Blue eyes that stand out, captivating to most(a known fact of the Golden Gods is their particular attractiveness ^_^). He is slightly taller than Spyro, and his horns do nit have the angle changing notches, but have relative shape; his crest resembles Spyro's but with a curve that points them upward. His tail is tipped with a matte grey harpoon style tip(two points pointing backward on one side, and one point on the other).
Personality: Kind, protective, loyal, fearless(a bit of an ancestral trait), easily angered though.
Other: Contains an ancient spirit that wishes to burn the world, known only as Gray(hence his last name).
---
#25 Posted: 04:35:26 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Looks like we have met the four slot quota. Any more questions or concerns before we get started!?
---
#26 Posted: 05:17:57 21/09/2015
Only just what happens if someone drops out (what happens to their spot?), like I asked on post 19.
---
#27 Posted: 05:53:05 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Only just what happens if someone drops out (what happens to their spot?), like I asked on post 19.

Ahh, sorry bout that... Well... Haven't got a plan for it... You plan on quitting already? JK

No, I don't know really, I was hoping to get a good group that would see the RP through to the end no matter what... Been hard to get RPs that last the full 50 pages these days..
---
#28 Posted: 05:57:13 21/09/2015
I myself plan on staying, but StormDragon21 did say after that question about her coming absence, and as you can tell, Coalata isn't on very often.

I do agree, we need something that lives on to the end. And beyond.
---
#29 Posted: 13:21:27 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Coalata hadn't posted a character sheet, so our current roster is myself, you(theuone), Spyroconvexity, PwnageWFT, and StormDragon21. I've been in RPs with most of you at least once, but I have little knowledge of any of you. So I hope you all are active enough, and have some enthusiasm for this RP so that it does die quickly, and makes it at least to the start of a second topic.

Heads up: We may have to pause it in October, I will be gone on a training event for most of October. I wish to finish this RP before January though(for I will be out at another training event for most of January too).
That is if I do not get cellular reception where we are going.
---
#30 Posted: 04:46:02 23/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Well then, its been quite the time since this was opened, enough players have presented their story tellers(characters), any objections to starting now?
---
#31 Posted: 08:55:11 23/09/2015
ooc: nope.
---
SC
#32 Posted: 18:24:57 23/09/2015
(Well, I'm cool, let's do it.)
---
#33 Posted: 20:07:31 23/09/2015
((Will we be able to have other characters that relate to the story?))
---
#34 Posted: 05:00:21 24/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
((Will we be able to have other characters that relate to the story?))

Of course! Phase by Phase though. You may have up to four characters by phase three(Dawn of the Dragon), you will gain one to two at the beginning or throughout phase two. We are in phase One, "New Beginning!"

Alright: Intro time!

Spyro, being so new to flying, he couldn't help but wonder, "How do I land?"

Sparx flew up, "Oh I don't know, I never land, not on purpose anyway," He was wary of the two they managed to meet on their flight over to Dante's Freezer.

Lucien had been flying right beside Spyro the whole flight, his eyes watched Flare and Valley, "I can show you," he replied, "It's just as simple as taking off really," he sped up and headed for the landing area, "Down here," the clearing was free of the mountains and cliffs, while also void of danger. The snow seemed untouched, the snow was fresh as a light snow fall steadily made it thicker.

The castle was visible, but the blizzard that surrounded it made it impossible for these young dragons to fly through, at least not everyone. The castle grounds were war fortified, their red and black colors still shown under the ice, the torn flags waved in the wind, and the tall winter pine trees shook free the clustered snow when it became heavy enough. The wind around the group was not as harsh, but bitter in temperature.

Lucien halted above the ground and landed himself, "All you need to do is bend your wings up some to descend gradually. Once you are about your own height above the ground, flap your wings to slow down, and then stop flapping when you feel the ground," he lifted his own body up again to make a quick demonstration, doing exactly as he described for Spyro.

Spyro was already descending, not on purpose though. He ended up in more of a dive position, and was falling too fast for him to think about landing from this. He started yelling as he realized he wasn't going to land properly. He was about to crash through some trees before a gust of wind forced his wings open, and pushing him toward Lucien. The wind current curved up slightly as it drew near Spyro's brother, and seemed to fade away upon arrival.

Lucien's eyes seemed to return to their natural crystal blue from what seemed to be a golden hue of some sort. Spyro had known Lucien long enough to tell what that meant, he helped him land safely, "Eheh, looks like I need more practice. For now, I think its best we stay on the ground anyway, the Dark Master's forces are airborne, and strong," he started for what looked like a gate, thick, metallic, black and red, "Ignitus said Volteer is being held captive here," he turned back to Lucien, Leonidas, Valley, and Flare, "We have to save him as fast as we can or the Dark Master will be one step closer to returning to our world."
---
#35 Posted: 11:58:48 24/09/2015
"What kind of dragon can't land?" Flare gave a bit of a laugh at the newfound purple dragon's confusion. "Okay," she grinned. "Who's ready to destroy some stuff?" She landed on the ground, and her wings folded instinctively. She dropped to the ground in her battle position: feet spread, tail up, wings folded, and teeth bared.
---
#36 Posted: 20:49:52 24/09/2015
Meanwhile within the clouds Zera was watching the group. "Don't make any rash decisions Spyro" She telepathically said. With that she keept a very close eye on him from her cloudtop perch.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:56 25/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#37 Posted: 20:59:18 24/09/2015
"We'll give 'em a piece of our mind," Leonidas said, a little fire breathing from his mouth.
---
#38 Posted: 23:45:10 24/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember not to make short posts unless it is absolutely necessary!

Lucien walked over to the gate like piece of the fortification. It was slightly open, and on the other side was a rather large group of enemy forces. Looks like they had been here for quite some time, with the catapults and cooking cauldrons about the loosely fortified interior.

Spyro poked his head around too, "Didn't think it was going to be easy anyway," he added stepping back to look to his new friends, "Ok, we can't just go head strong into this place. We don't know what all these guys have or how many there are," he then paused, "Wait," he turned to Lucien, "Can you see everyone inside, from here?"

Lucien shook his head, "Afraid not, they have magicians with many different energy forces surrounding this whole area. I cannot pinpoint any of their sources either. I'm blind to everything until we can defeat the ones making these spells."
---
#39 Posted: 23:49:32 24/09/2015
(^That's why I haven't made mine yet, still thinking of how I'll have mine ... this will be edited in a bit. Doing other things and such.)
---
#40 Posted: 00:11:30 25/09/2015
((Kind of hard not to when you don't know a mousetail about the surroundings, and you only have one character.))
---
#41 Posted: 01:12:36 25/09/2015
(Okay, I'm not going to edit the above one, since I can't see the other posts doing an edit. And I do agree with StormDragon21 ... it's not easy not being able to sum up an action or two in a sentence or two. I try to keep my posts simple and short as to not confuse others with too much going on, and allow room for their actions in an event.)

(Before post 38: )

Valley landed gently on the ground next to Spyro, "Yeah, I can land perfectly, being a wind and earth dragoness; I have both the sky and ground in agreement. So, where do we start looking for mister electric?"

(After post 38: )

"Magic, sure figures those apes would be using it." Valley nodded. She took a deep breath, breathing in the frosty air, "So, who here is feeling chilled in this place? Alright, what's our plan for taking care of those guys?" She then had asked the two questions, with only the last one being important.
---
#42 Posted: 01:48:02 25/09/2015
"Then it's a good thing I'm a komodo, cuz I can sneak in quietly and sneak back out." Leonidas said. He cracked the door open a tiny bit and slithered out to see what was there.
---
#43 Posted: 12:11:54 25/09/2015
"I suspect we rush in, free this Guardian that Spyro's talking about, and race back out as fast as we possibly can," Flare suggested. "There have to be some guys in there. I'm not an expert at millitary strategies, but let's try anyway."
---
#44 Posted: 20:15:35 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright alright, I'll lay off for now, but if there is potential for more to your posts, please don't be lazy and skip it ^_^

Lucien nodded, "I would agree with your ideas," he said turning away from the opening in the gate, "But I think it best we stick together," he then glanced up into the clouds, he had known Zera was following them since they took off from the temple. Coming back to look to Leonidas, "Your skills are useful, but we cannot risk sending you in alone, their numbers and assets are unknown at the moment."

Spyro turned around himself, "I formally believe we move in together and face our foes head on, but he cautious. We should move quickly, but watch out for each other."

"Yeah, lets all just walk into this creepy scary castle to rescue some dude we aren't sure is still here," Sparx threw in.

"Whatever the situation, we have to be sure either way," Spyro turned to open the gate some, "Lets go, the sooner the better," he walked through, quickly followed the Purple dragon without hesitation, likely they hadn't been found right away.
---
#45 Posted: 20:33:12 25/09/2015
"Great Lucien seen me. But he hasn't told everyone yet." Zera said as she got up and flew down and landed a distance away. She then followed them through the gates. She tread softly to avoid detection.
---
SC
#46 Posted: 21:06:44 25/09/2015
Flare shivered as she walked in. "This place gives me the chills," she hissed. "Uh, no pun intended." Her footsteps were heavy and careful, as if she didn't wish to be here. "What are we supposed to do anyway?"
---
#47 Posted: 01:08:05 26/09/2015
Leonidas creeped in. He almost slithered onto the back of a pole, getting on the ceiling. He saw Volteer captured, so he got down again and went through the door, "There are tons of guards, and I saw Volteer," Leonidas said.
---
#48 Posted: 01:18:11 26/09/2015
(PwnageFTW, have you ever played ANB?, it was no where near that easy to get Volteer. There were an army's worth of apes and zombie-things, and a giant ice king at the end.)

"I like puns, puns are fun. And yeah, I don't like this; it's quiet." Valley looked around nervously. She wondered how the apes could live here.
---
#49 Posted: 02:35:49 26/09/2015
Ooc: He snuck on the ceiling where they didn't see him.
---
#50 Posted: 02:02:19 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro looked about, "Well we should probably avoids detection as best as possible, even if we know where they are," he then passed by what liked like a frozen set of armor. After he walked by, the eyes lit up, and the ice began to crack and break off. It let out a hollow howl as it raised its axe. Spyro spun around to breath some fire at the being, but the armor kept it from taking too much damage overall, "Uh oh," he dived to the side as it swung the axe down toward him.

Lucien was about to strike back with a sphere of earth energy, but one came to life from under the snow, and distracted him, "What are these things, why couldn't I detect them?" He flung his tail at the armored body that had grabbed him. The impact put a massive dent, but it still pulled itself out of the snow.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me