Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A legendary war (pokemon RP) (always OPEN)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
A legendary war (pokemon RP) (always OPEN) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#701 Posted: 22:45:18 30/10/2015
Dylan watches the battle unfold waiting to give his salamence the signal. "Gotta wait for the perfect moment, then we can catch that Team rocket fancy dude out!"
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#702 Posted: 22:57:14 30/10/2015
Rayquaza quickly dogged the attack. " latias follow me!"
---
SC
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#703 Posted: 23:31:07 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Latias flew over to rayquaza "I'm coming for you latios!"
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#704 Posted: 01:15:38 31/10/2015
"X counter the areo blast with Hydro Pump!!! Lucario use Dragon Pulse on Lugia!! Zack Onix use Shadow Ball on Multres!!" orderd Draco.

Ooc: i meant to post this 2 hours ago but before i could post it my mom pulled me away for grocery shopping.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#705 Posted: 01:27:47 31/10/2015
Rayquaza fired a dragon pulse at the secret base doors busting them open.
---
SC
#706 Posted: 08:49:15 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Lugia used ancient power on infernape. Moltres used flamethrower on lucario. Articuno used ice beam on Dylan

Latias flew through the hole created "he's in here, I know it, he's being hidden from us in some way!"

Abomasnow charged through some more grunts. Noivern used dragon pulse on zapdos. Swampert used hydro cannon on moltres 'moltres is almost down, just a little bit more' galvantula used thunderbolt on moltres. Moltres fainted

Ooc: to make things a bit easier, anyone can control lugia, articuno and zapdos
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
#707 Posted: 14:00:39 31/10/2015
Ooc: i call dibs on Lugia. And which Lucario is moltres attacking?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#708 Posted: 14:48:51 31/10/2015
Tyla was about to explain more about the situation with her mind half paying attention before getting attacked with a Poison Sting. A arbok came out of the bushes, and performed the attack once more. Haxorus deflected it this time. A Team Rocket Grunt came out. "Now, Secret Power!"
Haxorus tried to deflect tge incoming tail with Needle Arm, but he missed, making Arbok hit Tyla. Not only did it inflict damage, it also caused sleep. Haxorus quickly advanced on Arbok with Dragon claw, but missed and was hit by a Iron Tail, sending it flying.
As Haxorus was busy, the Grunt had free play grabbing Tyla, and whent off. Arbok soon followed.

The grunt aproached Giovanni was a proud grinn. "Sir, look what I got you. The little pest who escaped us severall weeks ago. Easy." He threw Tyla on the ground. "Now we cam get back control of The creation Trio, Latios and Latias, Mewtwo and me and onwatd!" The grunt became a little giddy, but quickly stopeed talking.

((Remember, Tyla has strong connection to dark, fire, psychic, Dragon and Ghost))
#709 Posted: 14:56:43 31/10/2015
Then there was an explosion and Sozen and Nero came through with Latias. "Not today you aren't!" Sozen said as Nero mega evolved into mega Lucario.
---
SC
#710 Posted: 15:29:50 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: not Nero

'Ah, perfect, we've all ready got latios who will attack latias when she gets near, The only worry by the looks of it is rayquaza, you're going after him as you've got the skills by the looks of it!'

"Hey I see latios!' Latios twitched at the sight of latias "l-latias g-get away from me" latias was shocked "we can help you though" "NOW"
---
#711 Posted: 15:33:21 31/10/2015
" Latios you can fight it! You are strong!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#712 Posted: 16:57:09 31/10/2015
"Why me?" The grunt said. "Use the girl. Show these brats why that stupid Bird took care of her! You have a reason to have ordered me to capture her!" The grunt said.
#713 Posted: 17:01:21 31/10/2015
"What girl are you talking about?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#714 Posted: 17:25:12 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
'Because she would never attack rayquaza you bum!'

"You can try helping me, I wouldn't suggest it but you can still try to-' latios used dragon pulse on latias
---
#715 Posted: 17:34:18 31/10/2015
Dylan then clenched his fist. Salamence blocked the ice beam from articuno using protect. "Great now I gotta handle these three!" Dylan then toss two pokeballs. One at a high rock and one in the sky as Aegislash and Volcarona pop out. "Alright Aegislash Shadow ball to Lugia! Volcarona firey dance towards Zapdos! And salamence fire a dragon pulse at articuno!" all of the three pokemon followed the orders as Aegislash then changes form and fires of a shadow ball, but lugia takes the hit but it seems to not affect it as much, Volcarona then spins as a firey tornado forms as it is sent flying at zapdos, and Salmence blasts articuno with a dark blue like flame. Articuno takes massive damage from the dragon pulse while zapdos is dealt decent damage
---
#716 Posted: 17:36:18 31/10/2015
Draco frowned and said "Lugia old friend forgive me. X USE ICE BEAM ON LUGIA ZACK ONIX USE SHADOW BALL ON LUGIA AS WELL!!!" he rusjed over to his Lucario and asked him "are you all right?" Lucario nodded and got up. "time to take the gloves off. Combat gear engage!" his battle armor came to life as he equiped it to himself. Once he was done he readied an attack for Lugia "Electro Ball!!" and threw the ball of electricaty at Lugia.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#717 Posted: 17:41:17 31/10/2015
Nero pushed Latias out of the way and got hit with the dragon pulse.

"What are you talking about? Yveltal took her in." Sozen said.
---
SC
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#718 Posted: 23:24:01 31/10/2015
I lifted my head up. I looked around, and I did not see Tyla. It looked like a battle just happened. "Tyla?" I called out. No answer. "TYLA?!?!?" I called out again, before I was hit with a sharp pain, in my back. I gasped, then I felt like I was choking. I fell on my knees, and landed on the ground. I closed my eyes, and was on the brink... of death.

Treecko jumped out of the tree and came over to me to see that happened. He tuned into the woods to see... Darkrai. It floated there, then sank into the ground. The shadow ran across the ground, and into Benjamin. Benjamin stopped breathing. Treecko knew he needed help, so he grabbed his Pokenav, and a Max Potion, flung it over his back, opened the pokenav, and ran off, in search for the nearest Pokemon center.

Benjamin was not dead, he was possessed by Darkrai. He woke up in a dark world, that was twisted and out of shape. 'Oh no' I thought. 'No...no.... NOOOO' I cried again. Then, I herd a group of unknown, flying down to me. I ran off in the opposite direction, hoping not to get hit.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#719 Posted: 23:37:49 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Giovanni returned zapdos 'I'm using you for later, can't take any chances' articuno used ice beam on Draco this time and lugia aeroblasted his lucario

"Rayquaza! Quick, help latios! I'll try and heal Nero" latias got Nero onto her back and flew him to viridian seeing Benjamin on the ground
---
#720 Posted: 01:12:05 01/11/2015
The grunt gave up on it, and walked away.

Haxorus watched it happen. He tended to Treecko. "Human care wint help. I am sure my master would be happy to tell you the truth herself, bur your trainer is experiencing an Illusion made by Zoroark...." Haxorus paused for a second. "My master, is that Zoroark, and she hold one of the three Legend's orbs. Team rocket stole the other two... My master is the orb. I promise, Benjamin will be fine." Haxorus sat down. He gave a reasurring smile to Treecko.

"Ben! Stop!" A voice called out . The Unown began to make a pathway, only for the legendary Pokémon Darkrai to come through. "We need to talk! I promise I will not hurt you." Darkrai said with a female like voice. It aproached in a calm manner.
#721 Posted: 01:16:48 01/11/2015
Draco combat rolled while his Lucario doged the areoblast "ok that's it time for the flyboy takedown. X USE ICE BEAM!!! LUCARIO USE DRAGON PULSE!!! ZACK ONIX TIME FOR THE SHADOW PULSE COMBO." the blastiose took aim at Lugia and waited tell the right moment to fire, the Zorok couple combined a shadow ball and a dark pulse and waited to fire as well. Lucario readied his dragon pulse attack and waited to fire as well. Draco charged an electro ball attack and yelled "ELECTRO BALL!!!!" and as one the team with their trainer fired all of their readied attacks aiming strait for Lugia and they all landed delivering extream and super effective damage to Lugia.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#722 Posted: 01:25:37 01/11/2015
"Flare come out!" Sozen then brung out Flare. She breathed a puff of fire.

"latios you can fight this! They have no control over you. You are strong!" Rayquaza said.
---
SC
#723 Posted: 02:38:52 01/11/2015
Treecko scratched his head. Then he shrugged giving a confusing look.

"AAH! Stay away!" I shouted. "You haunt my dreams! Why ME?" I was about to run away.
---
#724 Posted: 08:23:35 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Lugia fainted 'well I think it's getting to the point in time where we leave' articuno used sheer cold on all opposing pokemon

Latios used a dragon pulse on sozen "I can't c-control my dragon pulses! I-I don't know what you do to heal, b-but please do it"

Galvantula got hit by the sheer cold 'galvantula! Giovanni, you are one horrible person'
---
#725 Posted: 08:31:57 01/11/2015
"Benjamin please listen." Darkrai said, coming closer. It now stood on the ground with its feet, watching benjamin. Then it jumped of, made a salto, and converted into Zooark. It had Tyla's clothing. "I didn't mean to harm you. I meant to explain something to you." Zoroark rxplained through telepathy. "Look at this. Things are not what they are. The dreams,and illusions I make are not real. They're notthing but fake images. Just please listen to me. I need your help..."
#726 Posted: 10:39:26 01/11/2015
I stood there, stunned. I turned around and looked at the Zooark. It reminded me of Tyla, so I felt a little more comfortable. I looked around. I could understand that they were fake. I looked at the Zooark, but I kept my distance. "What do you want to say?" I said calmly.
---
#727 Posted: 13:19:46 01/11/2015
Flare quickly grabbed Sozen and got him out of the way. "Thank you Flare."

Flare noded and turned back to Latios.

"Latios fight this! It's the coller!" Rayquaza said.
---
SC
#728 Posted: 14:04:56 01/11/2015
Draco and his team are hit by the sheer cold attack. Draco recovers his footing and sees that his pokemon were knocked out by the attack and returned them to their pokeballs. He goes to Lugia and gets to work on destroying the collar.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:18 01/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#729 Posted: 15:59:12 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: sheer cold is a one hit KO move so your team are not okay

"Can you get this collar off me then" latios fired another dragon pulse
---
#730 Posted: 16:09:35 01/11/2015
"This may hurt a bit." Rayquaza used extreme speed on Latios then used his claws to pull the collar off.
---
SC
#731 Posted: 18:04:26 01/11/2015
Ooc: so my knowledge of pokemon moves are a bit rusty. Isn't one hit ko moves low in accuracy or something. Bucause that could mean that it missed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#732 Posted: 18:06:35 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: well it's a bit late, you said all your pokemon and you got hit

Latios screamed in pain "ow! I-I'm free! Let's focus on giovanni now"
---
#733 Posted: 18:16:22 01/11/2015
Flare looked at giovanni with a burning hate in her eyes. She then mega evolved into mega Charazaird.
---
SC
#734 Posted: 18:17:48 01/11/2015
ooc:fair point. I'll edit my post then.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#735 Posted: 20:38:03 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
'Articuno was the one who used sheer cold! Go after him!' Infernape used flame burst at articuno and it fainted "done, now it's your turn, you'll never get me to forgive you for what you did"
---
#736 Posted: 21:01:10 01/11/2015
"I am Tyla." The Zoroark said. "I took the image of a human to hide. I have the ability to control Ghost, Dark, Psychic and Dragon types. Team Rocket captured me, but I was too strong to be contained. I showed all those things in your dreams to warn you what would happen if they got me back. If you dont wake up and hurry and get me away here all ofyour nightmares can become reality. Please help."
With that, the Zoroark shattered in shards. The dream faded away.
#737 Posted: 21:10:45 01/11/2015
"Grrrr... They gave Articuno to much power... good thing they took it out... Now to find that team rocket boss." Dylan returns Aegislash, Salamence, And Volcarona back to there pokeballs. He then throws out a pokeball out into the water as Milotic pops out. Dylan then climbs on to milotic as the water pokemon swims around the islands surveying the area for Giovanni.

OOC: I'm honestly lost as to what is happening right now. Is there like some sort of team rocket ship base or something?
---
#738 Posted: 05:59:54 02/11/2015
I woke up from the dream. I was on my belly, next to the tree I was crying next to. Teecko came over, and gave me a hug, and I hugged back.
---
#739 Posted: 11:07:57 02/11/2015
Haxorus watched. "You ok?" It asked. "And, now what?"
#740 Posted: 11:20:21 02/11/2015
I stood up. "I'm fine now, thanks to your master." I stood with my hand on my chin trying to think. "Lets see... She appeared to me in the form of a Zoroark, then explained I had to rescue her... otherwise, my nightmares become reality." I looked at Haxorus. "Your her pokemon, got any leads?"
---
#741 Posted: 12:45:30 02/11/2015
"I see she told you already. Well then. Perhaps take her away from Team Rocket. A grunt swooped by and took her." Haxorus said.
"If Giovanni realises what she's good for we're in trouble."
#742 Posted: 12:58:39 02/11/2015
"Hmm, wait! My Tracker." I took the Pokenav from Treecko and examined it. The tracker was saying Tyla was still nearby, but running away. "Gogoat!" I called, and he appeared from his pokeball. I jumped on. "You going to run?" I asked Haxorus.
---
#743 Posted: 16:55:06 02/11/2015
after a while of working Draco finally got the callor off of Lugia and destroyed it. he fell on his back and sighed "we'll now that that's done what now? my whole team is down and out and my charizard is no were to bee seen and Lugia is unconsiuse so how am i going to catch Giovanni?"

Charizard gave up with Storm and his team and started flying to Whirl islands.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#744 Posted: 20:35:35 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Giovanni sent zapdos back out and hopped on his back 'quick, get us out of here' and they started to fly away. Abomasnow shot an ice beam at zapdos, freezing it and fell into the sea 'there is no way for you to get away now giovanni'
---
#745 Posted: 22:09:32 02/11/2015
Draco heard the camotion and went to investigate. when he arrived he said "well well well. no were to run now Giovanni." he looked up and saw his Charizard coming in range for his mega ring to work. since X was out and the previous battle ended he was ready to use it again. He looks at Giovanni and says "and now no were to hide. Charizard!! Mega Evolve!!" then his Charizard mega evolved to Mega Charizard X. she moved with greater speed and landed next to her trainer. "any last words Giovanni before i end you?" Draco asked Giovanni with rage filled eyes.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#746 Posted: 15:33:05 03/11/2015
"Yah." Haxorus said.

Tyla had long woken up. Running away was hard with the poison effect on, but it was all she could do. Eventually, she hid in the bushes.
#747 Posted: 22:05:27 03/11/2015
"Ok, lets get going." I looked at the tracker. "This way." And gogoat ran off. 'I just hope she is ok' I thought.
---
#748 Posted: 22:18:43 03/11/2015
"You are beaten Giovanni! Give up!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#749 Posted: 23:27:25 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
'I will never give up and today's code word is MAGIC' 10 grunts sent out all their pokemon which surrounded them and carried giovanni to land who sent out a Crobat and flew away

'We almost had him!'
---
#750 Posted: 00:08:53 04/11/2015
When Giovanni said 'MAGIC' Rayquaza suddenly stiffened and his eyes turned red he then started to fly after Giovanni as if he was following.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:37 04/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me