Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A legendary war (pokemon RP) (always OPEN)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
A legendary war (pokemon RP) (always OPEN) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#601 Posted: 23:11:03 22/10/2015
(so I`ve already been accepted by highfive through PM soooo
Name: Dylan
Appearance: brown hair and eyes, wheres square glasses, light brown skin, normally wears a green sweater vest over a grey shirt, wears laced shoes and wears light brown cargo pants
Team: Kangaskhan (Shiny, can mega evolve, and is out of pokeball), Aegislash, Volcarona, Milotic, Tyranitar, and Reuniclus
Role: Don't know if this a real role but Dylan is a real great battle and is a top ranked trainer. (Like i am in real life with Pokemon VGC really look up Dullace24 on like nugget bridge and you`ll get Dylan. S)
Power: None

and I`ll just try my best to fit in with this)

As the group where flying towards pallet town they could see a huge mob of people with cameras following one teen with a shiny Kangaskhan.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#602 Posted: 15:57:21 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
'Oh god...' Callum landed in pallet town seeing lots of people 'can you move please, i have something to right now' Callum pushed his way through the crowd and thought 'wow, bet those guys are glad they didn't come with me, then again there's a shiny kangaskan' Callum ran into his house slamming the door behind him and turned to his mum 'hi, so... Sorry I didnt say hello when I arrived back, and you can see that led me to become famous' Callum's mum came up and hugged him and said 'I'm just glad your okay!'
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
#603 Posted: 01:19:48 24/10/2015
Soon Dylan, who is being followed by the paparazzi mob, finally turns to face the crowd and yells. "I`M JUST HERE TO VISIT A RELATIVE! Besides its not like there are any tournaments coming up soon." The crowd looks at Dylan with a blank stare before they walk away from Dylan. "Phew... finally got them off our backs!" he says to his Kangaskhan as it nods in response. "Kang!"
---
#604 Posted: 11:32:10 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Callum walks back out of his house seeing that the people are gone 'phew, glad they're gone, I guess they just wanted a picture of the person who battled rayquaza at the frost cavern' Callum noticed that the guy with the kangaskan is still there, Callum went over to him and said 'cool shiny'
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
#605 Posted: 12:58:43 24/10/2015
"Thanks! But my girl here ain't just for show! Isn't that right?" Dylan asks his Kangaskhan as he put his arm around his pokemon then puts Dylan into a head lock. "Kangaskhan!" It says cheerfully
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#606 Posted: 11:36:22 25/10/2015
[sorry for being dead]

Giratina swooped down into Pallet town. Tyla jumped off and watched Benjamin in silence. Haxorus also hopped off without saying a word.
#607 Posted: 14:00:23 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
'Hey tyla! I think we should check viridian city for latios' Callum turned to Dylan and asked him 'have you seen latios anywhere, we need to cure him, what's your name?'
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#608 Posted: 15:58:28 26/10/2015
ooc: mined if i join?

Name: Draco
Appearance: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness. slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior
Special powers (optional): with his knowledge of advanced tech he can battle along side his pokemon literally.
Team: Blatoise(nickname X), Lucario, Charizard, Zoroke M, Zoroke F, (still thinking on the last pokemon)
Role: mysterious trainer who hates Team Rocket
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:16:25 26/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#609 Posted: 17:39:28 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
(All you need is the team and then you can join, also there is no character called goku so I have no idea what you are talking about)
---
#610 Posted: 18:38:38 26/10/2015
ooc: their is. Goku is from Dragon ball Z if you don't believe me then google him and I'm almost done with the team.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:22 26/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#611 Posted: 21:17:51 26/10/2015
ooc: hi smilie smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#612 Posted: 22:01:28 26/10/2015
M and F satnd for male and female and i have crappy spelling so i will fix grammer errors when i get my computer back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#613 Posted: 22:44:38 26/10/2015
ooc: quit double posting!
---
SC
#614 Posted: 22:53:24 26/10/2015
Ooc: sorry SC i tend to do stuff that annoies people when i get board.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#615 Posted: 09:22:25 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: just give us the team
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#616 Posted: 09:37:47 27/10/2015
I did not look at Tyla. I knew she was looking at me, but I dare not look back. I was in very deep thought. I've had a secret that I've been trying to keep hidden, but because of the last events, I feel like somebody will know. I found it better to say nothing.

I slid off Giratina, lowered my cap, and began walking toward town. "You coming?" I softly said to Tyla.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#617 Posted: 14:06:11 27/10/2015
Ooc: i'm almost done with the team i just need to decide on the last pokemon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#618 Posted: 20:25:12 27/10/2015
Tyla nodded, and began to follow Benjamin after calling back Giratina. She ignored Callum entirely. "Sure..." She said in a quiet manner. Tyla's Haxorus gave a pretty serious look as well. Both Tyla Haxorus seemed watchfull, as if they were watched.
#619 Posted: 20:41:24 27/10/2015
Meanwhile Rayquaza was watching from above along with Sozen. "We should stay up here make sure they stay safe." Sozen said.

Rayquaza noded in agreement.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#620 Posted: 20:43:13 27/10/2015
"Wait up for me!" Speedster called. "I'm here!" He turned to the rest of the Pokemon. "C'mon, team." But the team wasn't a full team. They were missing a certain cat who finds fault in everything and the Trainer. "Team! Guys! Listen! We lost Shademask and Catherine!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#621 Posted: 21:08:19 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
'Okay okay, me and latias are heading towards Viridian City to see if we can find latios' Callum hopped onto Latias and they flew to viridian city "Callum, I really hope your right about this"
---
#622 Posted: 21:58:24 27/10/2015
Ooc: you know what the team seems pritty well set just tell me if i'm aceppted or not.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#623 Posted: 23:15:09 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted As long as there is no spamming or double/triple posting
---
#624 Posted: 01:12:46 28/10/2015
Ooc: ok. lets get started.

Draco was busy relaxing not to far away day dreaming. He opened his eyes to see if anything new was happening. He saw Rayquaza. He sat up and saw a Latias fly by. Deciding to see what was going on he decided to fallow. "Charizared stand by for battle!" and threw the pokeball to let Charizared out. Once out he goes up to him and says "ok Charizared get ready because were going to go after that Latias." and he climed on Charizared's back. They took off in persute of the Latias.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#625 Posted: 01:18:27 28/10/2015
"Sozen it appears we have someone following them." Nero said.

Sozen looks to see Draco was following Latias and fast. "Rayquaza can you take us down closer. If that trainer is doing what I think he's doing then we'll have to defend her." Sozen said.

Rayquaza noded and flew a bit closer but he did not attack yet. For he was waiting to see what Draco did first.
---
SC
#626 Posted: 01:28:36 28/10/2015
As Draco drew closer to the Latias he saw that someone was riding it. he noticed that Charizared was uneasy and turned around to see that the Rayquaza from earlyer and turned back around and Charizared understood and started to fly faster. Once he was next to the Latias he said to the trainer "hi. Names Draco. Mind telling me what's going on around here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#627 Posted: 01:55:24 28/10/2015
Rayquaza flew next to Draco with Sozen and Nero riding it. "Easy there Rayquaza is not going to hurt you. But if you don't mind me asking why are you following us?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#628 Posted: 02:26:52 28/10/2015
Draco smiled and said "i could say the same for why are you all riding legendary pokemon. so tell me what the heak is going on?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#629 Posted: 02:36:45 28/10/2015
"I am only here to help the one called Latios." Rayquaza said.
---
SC
#630 Posted: 02:42:33 28/10/2015
Draco almost fell off his Charizared. "Did that Rayquaza just talk?" said Draco in a surprized. "ok what is going on? If i didn't know anybetter I'd say that Team Rocket is causing truble again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#631 Posted: 06:14:19 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Latias turns to Draco and says "well if we don't hurry, latios' mind will be taken by team rocket forever so if you don't mind, we're going to viridian gym" Callum pats latias on the head 'I know Latios is in trouble but I'm just gonna say one thing' Callum turned to look at Draco 'I'm just surprised you've never heard of the news' latias landed back on the ground in viridian City 'even if giovanni isn't here, there will probably be a clue on where he is' Callum pointed towards the viridian city gym
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#632 Posted: 07:12:29 28/10/2015
I honestly did not care anymore on what was going on around me. I just... I just walked on, and I did not look back. Treecko woke up in my bag and crawled out. He noticed that I was not myself. He giggled my head around but I did not care. I did not look at him, I did not care in the least on what Treecko was doing. Treecko sighed, then had an idea. He jumped off me and ran to Tyla.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#633 Posted: 12:41:00 28/10/2015
Dylan whistles listening to what Callum just talked about. "Latios in Viridian city huh? Sounds like it actually could be a challenge huh Kangaskhan." His pokemon nods at him before pointing to Dylan's uncle's house. "Oh yeah! We can get salamence out and ready to fly since my uncle has a PC!" Dylan then playfully pets his kangaskhan before jetting off to his uncle's house.

OOC: if its fine can i switch out reuniclus for salamence also the salamence is shiny and can mega evolve
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:10 28/10/2015 by chained skull
#634 Posted: 14:26:41 28/10/2015
Draco gritted his teeth "those Team Rocket bozos just don't know when to quit. I'm coming with you. Charizared lets go" Charizaed nodded in agreement and started to pick up speed rushing to Viridian City gym.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#635 Posted: 15:41:36 28/10/2015
"You may care about your Legendaries and all of that, but all I care about is my friends' safety," Speedster growled. "Wavaros, Zapadar, Lilly, Hefty, you guys can go with them, but I'm going to stand by my friends, not some wild goose chase."

"Fine, but none of us can fly," Wavaros pointed out. "Hey guys! Can we get a ride?" The others joined in, hoping that they could hear at least one of them.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#636 Posted: 16:14:14 28/10/2015
once Draco reached Viridian city he dismounted Charizared and returned him to the pokeball saying "good work old friend." then turned to face the others waiting for them to arrive being the first one there.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#637 Posted: 17:13:28 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: anyone can switch out to other pokemon

'I like the word bozo' Callum opened the door to the gym and stepped inside 'the gym is closed on Wednesdays, blue told me that there is a basement somewhere that rocket grunts keep going down, not sure where it is though'
---
#638 Posted: 18:30:44 28/10/2015
[[Charizard*]]

Tyla ignored Treecko alltogether. She appeared focussed on something else.
#639 Posted: 19:43:48 28/10/2015
ooc: thanks blackwing116.

Draco fallowed Callum into the gym and grabbed a pokeball ready to allow his partner to come out and let lose on any enemies. "and here I thought I told Giovanni to stop causing people and pokemon truble or i would make him regeret it? seems he doesn't know when to quit."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#640 Posted: 21:11:22 28/10/2015
Rayquaza landed outside the gym. "I shall wait outside for your return. I will stop any grunt from escaping."

Sozen noded and followed the other into the gym.
---
SC
#641 Posted: 21:20:17 28/10/2015
ooc: qestion. can Pickachu mega evolve or is that Richu i'm thinking of?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#642 Posted: 21:20:19 28/10/2015
After a while Dylan is flying on his salamence, as flying is the only time his Kangaskhan is in her pokeball. "Yo! Is that Rayquazza?!" Dylan asks his salamence as his pokemon nods to him. Dylan then motions his Salamence to fly down towards the Rayquazza and the gym.
---
#643 Posted: 21:37:13 28/10/2015
ooc: neather can mega evolve.

Rayquaza looked up and saw Dylan coming at it. "You come any closer and I blast you out of the sky."
---
SC
#644 Posted: 22:30:10 28/10/2015
ooc: thanks.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#645 Posted: 23:59:32 28/10/2015
"WHAAAOO!" Dylan than lost his balance and fell off his Salamence being surprised by the talking Rayquazza. Though Dylan didn't show any fear as he was falling, in fact his Salamence was quick to catch him as Salamence landed about 2 miles away from the gym and Rayquazza. As Dylan stepped off of his pokemon he couldn't help but be a bit, excited. "Yooo! Not only a Rayquazza but it can talk to! That is so trippy! Just makes me even more curious about everything!" Salamence then faceplanted in the ground hearing her trainer.
---
#646 Posted: 00:05:50 29/10/2015
Rayquaza watched Dylan carefully.
---
SC
#647 Posted: 00:39:34 29/10/2015
"I mean its not like everyday you meet a living legend not like a winner or anything like a living 10,000 year old pokemon! That saved the Hoenn region and on top of it, it taaaaalkks?!!!" Dylan's eye twitches a little bit as salamence continuously slams its head in the ground.
---
#648 Posted: 00:43:27 29/10/2015
"You boy come closer." Rayquaza said looking at Dylan.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:10 29/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#649 Posted: 01:14:07 29/10/2015
Dylan then slowly walked up towards Rayquazza as his Salamence's head jerked up and flew up to behind Dylan trying to give Rayquazza an imitating look, after all it was her ability.
---
#650 Posted: 01:18:32 29/10/2015
Rayquaza wasn't affected by the imitation. "You dare try imitate?" Rayquaza then looked at Dylan. "Tell me why did you follow us?"
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 13 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me