Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A legendary war (pokemon RP) (always OPEN)
Page 1 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
A legendary war (pokemon RP) (always OPEN) [CLOSED]
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#1 Posted: 18:44:05 07/09/2015 | Topic Creator
In the World of pokemon something terrifying is going to happen but no one knows, the legendary pokemon hoopa is going to become evil with team rocket taking over its mind causing all legends appear and turn against each other. But who will end this destructive war...

Name: Callum
Appearance: short with scruffy brown hair, grey eyes, looks innocent but doesn't hold back when made angry, casual clothes
Special powers (optional): can read the minds of any pokemon
Team: Swampert, infernape, abomasnow, noivern, carbink, galvantula.
Role: main male hero

Name: giovanni
Appearance: (I'm pretty sure you should know this)
Special powers: leader of team rocket
Team: literally every legendary pokemon
Role: main villain

Just to clarify, this takes place in pretty much every region and pretty much anything can happen and yes you can be gym leaders if you want

Right now if anyone else wants to join you can, you'll just have to PM me first
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:14:29 06/10/2015 by Highfive37
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#2 Posted: 20:26:16 07/09/2015
Name: Storm
Appearance: Storm has lightly tanned skin and long, wavy brown hair. She has blue eyes. She normally wears short jeans and a t-shirt.
Special powers: Extremely agile and fast. Not exactly a power, but is normally very good at sensing if a Pokemon's hurt.
Team: Purrloin (Shademask), Dewott (Wavaros), Guldurr (Hefty), Lillipup (Lilly), Dragonite (Speedster), and Blitzle (Zapadar)
Role: Purposefully leaving this out of the character sheet
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:23:57 10/09/2015 by StormDragon21
#3 Posted: 21:36:16 07/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted and also looking forward to seeing what she does!
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#4 Posted: 12:31:24 09/09/2015
Heyo. Do you mind if I join?
#5 Posted: 20:46:28 09/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone can join!
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#6 Posted: 00:24:40 10/09/2015
Ok!

Name: Benjamin
Appearance: Brenden off ORAS but green clothes.
Special powers: Can connect with Grass type pokemon in a special way
Team: Mega Shiny Venusaur, Shiny Gogoat, Shiny Leafeon, (My Gym Pokemon) Starapter, Treecko (I carry on my shoulder), Kingdra.
Role: Support class, I mainly help out people. I'm also a Grass Gym Leader

(This is the first RP I've singed up for so go easy on me)
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:52:09 12/09/2015 by Camo22
#7 Posted: 17:26:28 10/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Can you tell me which region and city your gym is?
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#8 Posted: 18:14:23 10/09/2015
Name: Tyla (Nickname: Lost)
Appearance: Link
Special powers (optional): Can communicate with almost any Dark, Dragon, Fire and Shadow and Psychic Pokémon.
Team: Hexarus (Shiny) which is always out of Pokéball, Typhlosion, Sneasel, Dragalge, Houndoom (Can Mega Evolve), Meowstick
Role: That one creepy girl that's being mysterious.

[It's been ages since I joined a Pokémon RP]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:56:21 16/09/2015 by BlackWing116
#9 Posted: 20:21:43 10/09/2015
Note: I'm editing some things on my sheet. You may have to re-accept it.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#10 Posted: 20:40:06 10/09/2015
Name: Jake (Nickname: Trim)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...8ec0c3ed49d.jpg
Special powers: None
Team: Duskull, Bulbasaur, Koffin, Hawlucha, Pancham, Barbaracle
Role: Was once a henchman for Giovanni, he quit his job and took one of Giovanni's Barbarcles. Since he quit, he is now another regular pokemon trainer - or so he thinks.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#11 Posted: 06:12:26 11/09/2015
Quote: Highfive37
Can you tell me which region and city your gym is?

I have a secret Gym on Route 118, Hoenn. It's not 'official' but it's a Gym for those who want to do it.
---
#12 Posted: 16:52:11 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Tula, jake and Benjamin are all accepted

Give a signal when you think it's time to start the RP
---
#13 Posted: 18:33:28 11/09/2015
[[*Tyla.. smilie. I am ready to start anytime!

Note: Changing pokemon for a moment.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:00 11/09/2015 by BlackWing116
#14 Posted: 10:11:02 12/09/2015
I'm ready to start
---
#15 Posted: 10:51:28 12/09/2015
Bring it!
---
#16 Posted: 12:48:56 12/09/2015
Okay, ready!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#17 Posted: 03:18:50 13/09/2015
OmP I can use Shadmé's Pokémon backstory for this RP! smilie

Name: Shadmé
Appearance: Shadmé is shorter than average and lean. Her hair is long and black with red stripes- a tuft usually falls in front of her right eye. Her eyes are brown. She usually wears a red t-shirt and black pants with black, white and red sneakers.
Special powers: Carries a phoenix medallion of mysterious origin that Pokémon react to in odd ways. She's also a bit of a "Pokémon whisperer-" Pokémon are calmed by her presence.
Team: Poochyena (nickname: Scruffy, always out of Pokéball), Blaziken (nickname: Blitz, can Mega Evolve), Houndoom (nickname: Bone, can Mega Evolve), Honchkrow (nickname: Valkyrie), Absol (nickname: Yin Yang, can Mega Evolve), Lucario (nickname: Dusk, can Mega Evolve)
Role: Fire and Dark Pokémon trainer (except for the Lucario she got as a gift in an egg); the mediator of the group.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#18 Posted: 03:39:48 13/09/2015
Name: Sozen.
Appearance: Tall, thin, with black hair. He wears a mega bracelet as well as a red hoodie.
Special Powers: Can read others auras.
Team: Lucario (Nickname: Nero. Mega evolve) Charazard (Nickname: Flare. Mega evolve into X.) Dragonite, Garchomp (Mega evolves) Salamence, Flygon
Role: Is the only known dragon tamer to capture a legendary pokemon. Is also known to train others in the ways of the dragon but only if they are worthy.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:20:03 13/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#19 Posted: 12:29:28 13/09/2015
Yeah, I'm starting to feel like my character's going to have no place in this. Also, Shadmé, it seems we named one of our Lillipups the exact same thing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:30:41 13/09/2015 by StormDragon21
#20 Posted: 13:05:45 13/09/2015
Whadda ya mean?
---
#21 Posted: 13:09:35 13/09/2015
[[Sorry Convex. but it stated ALL legendaries are with Team rocket. Second, so many Mega's....]]
#22 Posted: 14:13:20 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Shadmé is accepted

Let's start

If anyone else wants to join, PM me

Callum arrives at pallet town from the plane, he was just coming back from kalos thinking he had finished his journey, carbink, the pokemon floating beside him seems happy to see where Callum came from 'so this must be pallet town! You told me so much about here!' Carbink floats towards Callums house knowing immediately which one it was 'I know that this one is yours because-'
Carbink gets cut off as an explosion could be heard from viridian City 'WHAT WAS THAT'
---
#23 Posted: 14:15:34 13/09/2015
Jake was in the middle of a battle when he also heard the explosion, "Woah!" He said, and returned Barbaracle to his pokeball.
---
#24 Posted: 14:44:17 13/09/2015
It was quiet. Tyla enjoyed her time laying on the back of her own trustworthy Hexarus. She stroked her Hexarus softly as it walked peacefully through the forest. Eventually, they found a small town. Hexarus stood still. Tyla jumped off it's back. "So this must be Pallet town...?" she asked herself as Hexarus looked around. "I wonder why... Why am I here..."
Tyla saw a Carbink near a house. "Carbink...Is it wild? Carbink is a Kalos Pokémon...Not Kanto..."
Slowly, Tyla sneaked up to the Carbink. Hexarus remained in the bushes.
"Carefull Master." It said, looking worridly at his Trainer.

[[Yes, Meowth wannaB]]
#25 Posted: 14:52:02 13/09/2015
"What happened?" Jake said, looking in the direction of the explosion.

"Ha! I beat you loser!" The trainer he battled said to Jake.

"I could care less." Jake said.
---
#26 Posted: 14:54:52 13/09/2015
ooc: fixed.
---
SC
#27 Posted: 15:07:14 13/09/2015
I stood on a boat on its way to Kanto, gripping the railing with one hand as I observed a map with the other. Scruffy whimpered at my feet as the ocean wind whipped at the map, threatening to tear it from my grasp. I was raised in Hoenn and had traveled to Sinnoh and Johto to catch the collection of Pokemon I called my team. My choices were to board a boat to Kanto, Unova or Kalos to explore new lands and meet new Pokemon. I'd chosen Kanto, and this ship was due to arrive in Vermillion's port soon. I sighed dreamily. I hoped to sight some Legendary Pokemon. Mew was my all-time favorite, but I wasn't counting on seeing it. What I really wanted was to see Moltres. I'd seen images, but I was sure those didn't do it justice compared to the actual thing. I'd climb up a dozen volcanoes to get one look at the fire bird!
I didn't quite see land yet, but I heard Scruffy bark. "What do you see, pal?" I asked my partner. His tail was stiff as he stooped low to the floor. I followed his gaze to see a slight tremor across the water. "Huh. That's weird. Is it a Pokemon?" Scruffy didn't move. I watched the ripples too.
---
#28 Posted: 16:24:14 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
'Hey!' 'What are you trying to do to carbink?!' Callum sent carbink back into its Pokeball 'wether or not you're coming to viridian with me or not is up to you just don't try to steal or scare carbink, by the way carbink is a fairy type and haxorus is a dragon type, bit of a flaw there' Callum then rushes over to viridian City to check out the explosion 'why do there have to be so many rattata everywhere?!'
---
#29 Posted: 16:25:48 13/09/2015
ooc: I fixed it. Am I accepted?
---
SC
#30 Posted: 16:25:55 13/09/2015
Jake rushed to the explosion, and tripped over a Rattata landing in front of Callum. He got up, and looked at Callum. "Hi." He said.
---
#31 Posted: 16:32:00 13/09/2015
((Basically, I mean that other people have talking to Pokemon, sensing Pokemon's emotions, and stuff like that, but my skill is agility and sensing if a Pokemon is in pain. It just seems like a bit underpowered. Although, I was planning to have my Pokemon understand each other, but I can't understand them.))
---
#32 Posted: 16:34:59 13/09/2015
".... I was just....." Tyla said, watching Callum run off. "I didn't know it was....sigh... Who am I trying to fool.... People... Always telling a Pokémon is thiers... It's like they're used as tools..."
Hexarus walked out of the bushes and watched along. "Rude kid..." It said as Tyla climbed on the back of Hexarus. "People are often unaware of Pokémon's feelings..."
With that, Tyla faced the side of the boy had taken off. "Something is wrong. Let's follow."
Hexarus set it down on a rush.
#33 Posted: 16:50:04 13/09/2015
OoC: You're fine, Storm! Your character doesn't have to have wide-scale powers to be special.

The boat continued moving, unperturbed by the shifting waters. Scruffy was tense, though I couldn't see why. The ocean had waves all the time. Were ripples truly so unsettling? Thankfully, for the both of us, I began to see the tip of the port as the boat made its way to the Kanto mainland. It was strange that I couldn't hear the cry of Seagull, but they weren't native to this region, I supposed. I wondered what other Pokemon were here, my sense for adventure fueling my excitement. Oh the places I would go, the people I would meet!
My emotions were dampened by Scruffy, who, once again, was acting odd. I looked and noticed that there was smoke coming off the land. I squinted. "You see that too?"
The Poochyena nodded.
"Jeez, could that be the volcano?" I checked my map. No, the volcano wasn't that close. As soon as I reached Kanto, I'd have to figure this out.
---
#34 Posted: 16:53:43 13/09/2015
Hexarus came to a halt at the beach near Vermillion. "We lost them." Tyla said and sat down. Hexarus sat down next to her. "Master... a boat." Hexarus mentioned as he gestured it's head towards a boeat about to arrive at the decks.
Tyla noticed something...A Pokémon...a dark type. It was acting up. Swiftly as a ghost, Tyla whipped herself closer to the Decks, along with Hexarus. Hexarus stood there, on the decks, awaiting for the boat to arrive. Tyla hid herself.
Now Hexarus stood there, mysteriously...
#35 Posted: 17:00:23 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
'Well hi I guess, you should probably apologies to the rattata, you did damage his back after all' Callum gets out an oran berry from his bag and hands it to the rattata 'eat it, it helps' 'I wonder what these taste like' Callum eats one of the Oran berries 'that's actually really nice, try one'
---
#36 Posted: 17:08:16 13/09/2015
Jake picked up the Rattata and stroked it and gave it a berry then released it. "I didn't mean no harm," Jake said to Callum. "I just wondered what the explosion was that I heard."
---
#37 Posted: 18:17:28 13/09/2015
Storm flinched at the explosion, but she continued walking along the path. According to her map, the town called Kanto shouldn't be that far away. Except for the explosion. That didn't sound too good, but Storm continued anyway. Next to her was Speedster, the playful Dragonite who appeared to be a bit less playful. His tail was flicking slowly from side to side, like he was nervous.

---

Close by were the other Pokemon, just as unnerved as Speedster. Storm had decided to let them out of their Pokeballs as they were approaching.

"I don't like the look of this," the Blitzle warned, though all Storm heard were whinnies. "Explosions mean trouble."

"But don't you like adventure?" Shademask purred. "The feel of actual wind on your face, the ground beneath your paws, and the-" She hissed as she tripped over a rock, doing a full frontal flip before landing at the feet of the laughing Dragonite.
---
#38 Posted: 01:37:30 14/09/2015
ooc: am I accepted?
---
SC
#39 Posted: 01:59:08 14/09/2015
The boat got closer and closer to the docks. I once again checked to make sure I had my party together as well as other supplies, then made my way down to the deck of the boat. Scruffy faithfully followed me, more eager to follow his trainer than stare intently at smoke.
"Hey Scruffy, there's a Pokemon there," I told the Poochyena. I squinted at it. It was tall, black and gray, with ferocious blades and tiny claws. "That's a Dragon-type!" I realized. "What's it doing here?" I immediately wondered if it was catchable, though I highly doubted it. There was no way a rare dragon would wander up here in the open without a fuss. I wondered where the trainer was.
The boat softly bumped up as it halted. It caused me to stumble a bit, but as soon as I gained my balance back I exited, Scruffy at my heels. I began moving towards the Dragon-type in curiosity. "Hello? Where's your trainer?"
---
#40 Posted: 07:11:30 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
'Well yeah but we need to get to that explosion quickly' Callum rushes and sees giovanni smirking by the side of the crater
---
#41 Posted: 07:42:19 14/09/2015
(sorry for the late coming)

Benjamin was in Celadon City Gym training there with Erika, the grass gym leader. After a long, intense battle, Benjamin's Gogoat skidded accross the floor fainted. Benjamin recalled Gogoat. "Well, that was a good training" Benjamin exclaimed sheepishly, even though he lost the battle. "it seems as though I've still got a lot to learn about Grass Types." "Your doing great Ben." Erika exclaimed. "I've just been doing the extra training since our last battle." Treecko came out of Benjamin's Bag and climbed onto his sholder. "Well look who missed the battle. Had a good sleep?" asked Benjamin. Treecko nodded. They all laughed.

Suddenly, an explosion was herd west of the town. "What was that?" Benjamin said. They all rushed out of the Gym and saw smoke climbing high in the sky. "Thats Viridian City!" yelled Erika, "something must be wrong!" "Well I'll go investigate" stated Benjamin excitedly. "Staraptor I choose you!" Benjamin's Staraptor came out of the Pokeball. "Fly me toward that pillar of smoke" Benjamin asked while getting on Staraptors back. "I'll head though the forest" Erika said. "I'll meet you there" "Ok Erika but be careful" Benjamin said. With that said and done, Staraptor flew up and headed off into the distance. "Good luck!" yelled Erika.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#42 Posted: 08:58:12 14/09/2015
OOC: I hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Megan
Appearance: Megan is a short, pale-skinned, pokemon trainer and coordinator. She has long blonde hair and green-grey eyes. She wears a light grey t-shirt with a black vest, a small blue and white pokeball themed backpack, dark blue denim shorts, and blue and white trainers.
Special powers: While it's not exactly considered a power, she can slightly tell what her pokemon are saying when they speak even though she doesn't understand their language.
Team: Pikachu (Star), Flygon (Ruby), Mightyena, Ivysaur, Swellow, Delphox.
Role: Just a normal pokemon trainer and coordinator.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:02:51 14/09/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#43 Posted: 09:21:56 14/09/2015
*flying in the sky*

"Well, we're almost there" exclaimed Benjamin excitedly. "I wonder what made that explosion?" Suddenly a huge flock of Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot flew toward Benjamin "Argh! Were gonna get hit!" Birds were everywhere! It made it hard to see. Treecko jumped into Benjamin's bag to protect himself from the birds then a Pidgeot came and crashed into Benjamin, knocking him off Staraptor. "Ahhhhh!" cried Ben as he plummeted down. Staraptor flew down and grabbed Benjamin by the collar and gently landed him in the forest.

*In the forest*

"Thanks Staraptor, you deserve a break" Staraptor returned into it's pokeball. Treecko came back out of Benjamin's bag. He looked dazed. "Well, it's a good thing I didn't loose you in the fall. Nice work getting in my bag like that." said Benjamin. Treecko grinned sheepishly. Benjamin looked around. He's been into many different forests before looking for pokemon but this one felt, different. He looked up to see if he could see the smoke but the trees blocked the view. He looked at his pokeballs. Venusaur, Leafeon and Gogoat were tired from there battle, and now Staraptor was exhausted and needed to rest. "I gotta find something to help heal my pokemon" Benjamin exclaimed. Treecko nodded. Then he noticed something in the distance. A glow of some sort. "I wonder what that is." Treecko's eyes grew, he knew what it was. He jumped off and ran toward it. "h-hey Treecko, wait for me!"
---
#44 Posted: 11:30:28 14/09/2015
"Giovanni," Jake said.

"Oh, hello Jake," Giovanni said smirking. "Enjoying that Barbaracle you stole from me?"
---
#45 Posted: 11:46:33 14/09/2015
*Deeper into the forest*

I've been running after Treecko for some time now and I've finally caught up. "Treecko. You know how much I hate running." Treeko looked at my unimpressed and pointed toward the distance. It was that glow. Suddenly both of us were pushed back because the glow exploded. I fell over and Treecko landed in my lap. I stood up cautiously and walked over to the explosion...

*In that clearing* (Correct me if I can't do this. I'll change the story a bit)

In a clearing, stuck in a tree, I saw a small, green Pokemon that i've never seen before. It was small, green and had 2 very pretty pink flowers on it's head. "Are you ok?" I asked. The little pokemon looked at me. "Oh, sorry. did my Seed Flare scare you?" "Did you say, Seed Flare, wait. How can you be talking to me! Your a pokemon!" I asked. "Dose it matter? Look are you going to help me out or not?" the pokemon asked. "Ok, just give me a sec, Treecko, Acrobatics!" Treecko jumped off my shoulder and cut the branch. I ran over and caught the pokemon as it fell from the tree. "Thank you" the little pokemon replied. Suddenly we herd rustles in some bushes nearby. Something was coming.
---
#46 Posted: 11:58:53 14/09/2015
[[Pawn, you're controlling somebody's else's character... Giovanni isn't your character...]]
#47 Posted: 11:59:45 14/09/2015
Ooc: I know, I was just gonna use him for that one sentence....
---
#48 Posted: 12:01:45 14/09/2015
[[Oh. Well, I can't see a rule for controlling anyone else''s carachtrs...but.. it's kinda strange somebody suddenly controlling my Hexarus or your character...

I'll write my reply soon.]]
#49 Posted: 12:02:35 14/09/2015
Ooc: It's not like I'm doing any major harm to the rp.
---
#50 Posted: 12:04:40 14/09/2015
[[I know. that's fine.]]
Page 1 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me