Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Moon Cove - Crystal of Life [Retry]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Moon Cove - Crystal of Life [Retry] [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 06:10:42 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey this is partially a retry of my previous mermaid rp The War of the Crystal of Life and partially a whole new rp.

Backstory;
Countless wars have ravaged the oceans and undead armies raised by a dead dragon king, Immortui. Kingdoms destroyed, lands burned all for the 6 Crystals; ocean crystal, terra crystal, dark crystal, light crystal, sky crystal and lava crystal, these crystals control the fate of all beings and if brought together by one entity could shake the gods from their very thrones. Two already in the hands of the dragon king and two gods defeated the gods decided this couldn't continue. They took the gems and put each of the last four crystals in four different unsuspecting beings to be hidden away, unable to be detected by Immortui unless the magic of the crystals were used. Now Immortui is desperately searching for the crystals, his power fading day by day. Now the gods have sent notice to every kingdom in the lands searching for hero's to fight for their cause against Immortui, a pro life campaign and Immortui has done basically the same but in idea of a pro power one.

So which will you pick pro life or pro power, the choice is yours hero!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty so this roleplay is kind of like the first part starting with the ocean crystal. Then as the roleplay progresses you'll try and save other gems or take them for Immortui depending on what you pick. Immortui belongs to LOZ. If you dont fill out your character sheet completely, decently (more then one line where there should be more) you probably will not be accepted. Also if there isnt any evil aligned characters other then mine and LOZ's it will be hard to keep the roleplay going so please consider having an evil aligned character, it makes it more interesting.
Also your job/position must be approved by me and if you need help feel free to pm me, when being a human feel free to be a pirate or sailor. It doesnt really matter your position, your alignment should decide your decisions, any race can be good or evil.
So far;
Ocean Crystal - Pearl
Terra Crystal - Cornell
Lava Crystal - Shade
Sky Crystal - Lars
Immortui has both the light and dark crystals in his possession.
Races;
Mer-person
Water elf
nymph
sea dragon
dragon (give me a reason that's good why you can breathe underwater)
Skeleton creature
human
lava creature
part animal
demon

If i didn't say the race its probably not allowed, but you can still ask, i am not allowing other deep sea creatures, You can be good or bad, neutral is not an option. You may have up to 3 characters, but they must be posted together, right away not later on in the rp, unless discussed with me in pm. If you want to be a character that is bonded to one of the crystals that is fine as well but you have to pm me about that as well.
I would like to make this a romance/adventure roleplay if possible.

------Charcter sheet--------------
Name:
job/position:
Alignment:
Appearance:
Personality:
Race:
Bio:
Love interest: (optional)

----------RULES-----------------

1. I am dm, i make the story, i decide who helps and who doesnt with the story, i make the world, if i say the area is empty its empty
2. no taking control of the story, unless your idea was discussed and approved by me, basically If you have an idea for plotline or story PM me, dont just post it without my permission
3. be respectful to other players, dont be rude just use some common courtesy guys
4. DO NOT ARGUE WITH DM, its my story my rules
5. keep it pg-13
6. no killing each other unless discussed with me and the owner of the character
7. fill out all the things required for the character sheet
8. two sentences per post
9. no age less characters
10. try to have fun

----MY---CHARACTERS------------------------

Name: Pearl
Race: (Deep Sea) Mermaid
job/position: princess
Personality: Ruthless fighter, never backing down from a challenge, rude and sometimes emotional but is kind to an extent if she ends up liking you.
Appearance: shark patterned tail, long bright white hair in a braid. She is chubby from all the meat she ate in the deep sea. Her eyes are that of a deep sea shark. Her heart is where the crystal resides keeping her and the oceans alive.
Alignment: good
Backstory: Pearl was born as an egg when it fused with the Crystal of Life. A war erupted over her egg. Posiden claimed she belonged to him as her daughter, princess of the seas. While darker creatures wanted to raise her to fight for them. During the war her egg was lost. It had made its way to the deep sea where there was no light. Deep sea sharks took in her egg and raised her, the other deep sea creatures taught her things like how to light up her tail in complete darkness, something that other mer-people cant do. She learned to take care of the shark pups and bonded quickly with any and all of them, learning to speak to them. She was found and returned to the kingdom by Leomaris, he saved her. And when he returned her to the kingdom he became her personal guard. Now a war is starting again over her, and she needs to be taken somewhere safe. And so her journey begins.
Other: (Image examples)
Eyes: http://voices.nationalgeograph...6-p-600x367.jpg
Tail: http://pre14.deviantart.net/c4...ake-d4hwywy.jpg

Name: Lapis
Alignment: Good
job/position: night watcher for the mermaid cove
Powers: healing and enthralling voice
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Lapis is kind, curious and caring, she often takes in all different kinds of creatures that are injured or alone. She never really gets angry but when she does it is surprising and frightening.
Race: Mermaid
Bio: Born and raised in the Moon Cove, a temple and sanctuary she learned how to heal and train her magical abilities at the strongest temple for healing magic. Because of her appearance she was favored by the pod queen of Moon Cove. Though her wanderlust and curiosity consumed her, she took in any injured creature she found and went outside the cove any chance given. Being that there are major laws against bringing in creatures and leaving the cove without protection she got caught and in trouble often. Slowly she was demoted from being a lady in waiting (a favored and sought after job) too the night watch on the edge of the cove (the lowest of all jobs). But the queen did not wish to banish Lapis, she cared to much for her and had picked the name of her egg personally, so she tried her hardest to keep Lapis safe and in the cove. Though that did not stop Lapis from dreaming of adventure and love.

Name: Kylaxis
job/position: incubus, leader of the group chasing after the crystals for Immortui
Alignment: evil (?)
Powers: enthrall, suck the energy from others
Personality: He’s also nicknamed “The Brute” because of his rough exterior. He is playful as he is charming. However, he isn't who he seems...
Race: Demon
Bio: He ran away from hell not wanting to do any of the duties assigned to him and at one point met Immortui who saw potential in him. Immortui convinced Kylaxis to fight for him, offering him all he desires in return for his help.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:23:20 23/08/2015 by Somnium
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 10:05:54 23/08/2015
Name: Lars
job/position: Prince of birds
Powers: His large wings could produce mass amounts of air, knocking his enemies over
Personality: Brave
Race: Eagle Neko
Bio: Lars is the prince of all birds to exist, and he was fused with the Sky crystal. One day, a witch came and stole him, did tests on him. The witch went to sleep, and Lars flew out, though he was still young and couldn't fly well. He didn't know the way back to his mother and father's kingdom, so now he's is just another regular traveler of the skies.
Love Interest: None

Name: Wes
Job/Position: A guard of the mermaid cove
Powers: Huge stinger that can knock anything out in one blow
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Brave, smart, sometimes shy
Race: Mer-Manta
Bio: Wes was a regular everyday mer-manta until one day his parents were taken by Immortui, never to be seen again. After that day, he pledged to protect the people of mermaid cove, so it does not happen to them. One of the last mer-mantas left.
Love Interest: Lapis
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:01:52 23/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 13:37:22 23/08/2015
Name: Cornell "Cliff" Talbot
job/position: Warpriest of Earth
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Powers: Possesses a variety of earth-based spells, healing spells, and abilities that can increase his allies' defenses. Can wildshape into one specific wolf form.
Appearance: Cliff has verdant eyes that sparkle like an emerald's, and a sable-colored fur coat and beige undercoat, often covered by chainmail and a cloak. He is often seen wielding a one-handed craghammer, as well
Personality: Warm and willing to help others, but rather shy and guarded to strangers that ask him personal questions. Loyal to the end, and is a radiant, inspiring force to people that he trusts.
Race: Wolfman
Bio: Second son of one of the Earthen kings, Cliff ran away from his home to pursue a life of freedom from responsibility, seeking to be more than just the spare, the screw-up, the irresponsible sibling (knowing that his brother would be likely to take the crown). He took on a new name, willing to travel even past the edges of the land to seek a life of adventure and excitement. Still, he doesn't feel it wise to shirk on his devotion to the Gods, and devoutly spreads their word as he goes about his travels. He did happen to abscond with a few magical trinkets from his family's private stash, as well, utilizing them when necessary, occasionally selling one here or there for money (and quite possibly leaving a trail).
Love interest:

Name: Garou Mangetsu
job/position: Wandering oracle
Age: Appears to be 39-ish, although with no visible greying in his fur, it's hard to tell.
Powers: Has access to Oracle spells, specifically healing magic, buffing magic, and lunar-themed magic, although it is rumored that he has more skill than he lets on...
Appearance: A wolf-man with piercing golden eyes, and fur as white as freshly fallen snow, with a somewhat muscular build (more like a strongman than a bodybuilder). He wears leather armor when expecting combat, but simple cloth outside of it. His fur has a faint glow to it in the moonlight, although nobody can quite tell if it's a natual lighting effect, or something deeper.
Personality: A rather polite wolfman that speaks with a soft voice, and shows the utmost respect to others. He tends to choose words carefully, taking care to not misplace any words.
Race: Wolfman
Bio: From the quaint village of Hollowhenge and orphaned at a young age, Garou has had trouble fitting in ever since his childhood, where his peers made fun of him for his pure white coat. Seeking the approval of others, he intently worked on becoming more charismatic, and making his appearance more appealing. He eventually left his homelands for Somnium Regum, whose diversity among the people made him feel right at home, and started studying the kinds of magic clerics were bound to learn. As he did so, though, he noticed he had a knack for spells that use the moon's light, his understanding of them quite intuitive, especially maddening, bestial magics that few have sought to learn. After learning the secrets of his lineage, however, he seeks to understand the world far beyond the borders of where he has ever travelled, seeking to further spread his name in the legends he has foreseen to come.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:49 28/08/2015 by Wolfgang
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#4 Posted: 14:49:07 23/08/2015
ooc: Seems intresting.

Name: Shade
job/position: Roal Dragon Guard
Powers: Breathes blue fire
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360 (He has gills under his cheek feathers to breath water.)
Personality: Brave, mysterious, and friendly.
Race: Water Dragon
Bio: Shade was once a young vigilantly but one day saved the King of the Ocean from an assassination attempt. The king was very impressed by his combat skills that he was asked to become a member of the roal guard. He is now protector of the King of the Sea and royal family.
Love interest: N/A

Name: Sozen
job/position: Assassin
Alignment: Evil
Powers: Breathes poison and black fire
Appearance: A silver dragon with purple wing membranes and spines. His claws are gold in color.
Personality: Cruel, stealthily, dark
Race: Dragon
Bio: He was once a good dragon untill he was slowly corrupted by Immortui's poisonous influence. He sought out Immortui and told him of his abilitys and so he was given the title of King of Assassins. He is now Immortui's personal assassin guard.
Love interest: none.
---
SC
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 01:09:24 24/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#5 Posted: 17:26:47 23/08/2015
Saving a spot now

Name: Samson
job/position: Sailor/Captain of his ship, the Blissful Tide
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Strong, stoic, and wise. Samson has traveled the seas in their entirety and uses his experiences as helpful stories
Race: Human
Bio:
Love interest: Lapis

Name: Leomaris
Job/Position: Personal guardian of Pearl
Appearence:
[User Posted Image]
Race: Mer-Person(Siren)
Backstory: Leomaris was born into the task of guarding the way of life underwater and quickly took use of the spear. He guards stuff.
Love interest:

Name: Immortui
job/position: The embodiment of pure evil
Alignment: evil
Powers: Immortui can manipulate shadows, spread disease, raise the dead as his warriors, and plant seeds of hate in the hearts of the weak. The Light stone that he controls is not used to create light, but to rather take it away, making his darkness even stronger.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
His left eye is the Onyx gem of Dark, and his right is the Diamond gem of Light.
Personality: Absolute hate
Race: Dracolich
Bio: Eons ago, Immortui was a mere dragon, living among the world as any mortal would. It was the finding of an ancient obsidian stone that ripped his soul away, leaving him empty and lifeless for years, then filling the husk with the hatred and malevolence of the world. That stone became his new core, and he gained the endless pursuit to gather the gems of life to add to his corrupted power and destroy the entirety of life.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:24:44 28/08/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#6 Posted: 17:31:17 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((pwnage i said on the story that you need to pm me about being bonded with any of the crystals cause if it was taken from him he would be dead. also for your mer-manta he would be the day watch if he is guarding the cove, just so you know.))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#7 Posted: 18:26:07 23/08/2015
Name: Susano'o Kawako
job/position: Leader of the Mer-Folk Vanguard
Alignment: Pro-Life
Powers: Can poroduce bio-electricity.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...41a91d6385c.jpg
Personality: Calm and focused. Susano'o is a rather strict and jokes are usually wasted on him. He loves art, but doesn't see much.
Race: Mer-Folk
Bio: He is part of the Mer-Folk vanguard, and master of the kione, eel-like sea serpents that can fire bolts of electricity. He brandishes a large lance called "Shimmer", which appears at will and can light up dark places and a shield called, "gildemleika" that can reflect magic.
Love interest: Tako

Name: Anger
job/position: Mindless Foot-soldier
Alignment: Pro-Power
Powers: Fast, Strong, Flaming Ragemonster. He uses his body like a living battering ram
Appearance: http://www.artofmtg.com/wp-con...3/Anger-Art.jpg
Personality: Anger is angry. He doesn't know anything but pure, unbridled rage. He sees no colors, tastes no tastes, hears no tunes. The world is on fire. he is on fire.
Race: lava creature
Bio: There isn't much to say about Anger. He was made in a volcanic cave, forged from pure malice and hatred. He is sent out when they begin an assault on a large city.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:02:04 29/08/2015 by HerrMythology
#8 Posted: 19:39:19 23/08/2015
Ooc: sorry
---
#9 Posted: 21:52:48 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I had to post my last character separate cause apparently i was over the limit on my post.
Name: Charaluvr
job/position: pirate captain
Alignment: evil
Powers:
Personality:
Race: human
Bio: Charaluvr was kidnapped as a young girl from her island home by a band of pirates. As she grew she became stronger and started a coup in the process losing her right eye. But she stood at the top becoming the youngest woman pirate captain. As she traveled the seas she met Kylaxis and learned of the crystals and decided to go after them to win Kylaxis's heart for herself.
Also she has a pet octopus named pup.
Love interest: Kylaxis
---
Dreamy days are gone~
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#10 Posted: 21:55:08 23/08/2015
Im debating :< i havent been in a mermaid rp for so long >.< I probably will join. Yeah... I cant resist the temptation. Mermaids are just awesome.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#11 Posted: 22:01:20 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
lol thanks <3 glad your joining
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#12 Posted: 22:26:10 23/08/2015
Ooc: I'm sorry I didn't ask before, can Lars have the sky crystal?
---
#13 Posted: 23:37:42 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: shade each character who is bonded with the crystals dont know they are and none of them found them they were bonded as babus
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#14 Posted: 23:41:27 23/08/2015
ooc: Fixed. Also I added another character. Don't worry I've talked with LOZ.
---
SC
#15 Posted: 00:02:14 24/08/2015
Are we gonna start when we get a few more people?
---
#16 Posted: 00:11:14 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes and when characters are finished being made
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#17 Posted: 00:12:08 24/08/2015
Ooc: Ok I put the link in my sig
---
#18 Posted: 00:29:20 24/08/2015
Ooc: are mine accepted?
---
SC
#19 Posted: 00:30:32 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes so far all are accepted
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#20 Posted: 00:31:27 24/08/2015
Ooc: Im thinking about making an evil character, I'm not sure.
---
#21 Posted: 00:41:00 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I would like it if more people made evil characters
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#22 Posted: 00:54:14 24/08/2015
Name: Jake
job/position: Protecting the light and dark crystals
Alignment: Evil, was good but Immortui used powers to turn him evil
Powers: Can summon a steel spear
Appearance: Brown hair, yellow catlike eyes, lots of shades of grey on his tail
Personality: Coldhearted now that Immortui turned him evil, before he was smart, and brave
Race: Mer-man
Bio: It is unknown where Jake exactly came from, his egg was found one day in the mermaid cove and the queen found it and nursed it. Jake grew up and became best friends with Wes. Jake then went on to a quest, and Immortui found him and turned him evil. No one ever saw him again, and to prevent Wes from chasing after Jake and risking his life, the queen erased his mind of all memories with Jake.
Love Interest: None ATM
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:57:18 24/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#23 Posted: 01:18:34 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: those of you having interactions or backstories with Immortui should approve it with LOZ first and disscuss it with him before putting it in the bio.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#24 Posted: 01:19:39 24/08/2015
ooc: already did.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 01:20:37 24/08/2015
Ooc: Ok, I'll talk about it with him when he is online.
---
#26 Posted: 01:32:53 24/08/2015
Name: Karina
job/position: Keeper of the white coy.
Powers: She can glow in the dark when she chooses. Like an angler fish.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Quiet. She usually doesnt talk to others but enjoys the company of others.
Race: Deep sea Mermaid
Bio: She was practically raised by scarlet who is only a few years older then herself and has lived a very peaceful life. She was orphaned just like Scarlet and sees scarlet as her sister. She has always been shy and reluctant to let others close to her in fear of being left due to the ideas that her parents did not love her.
Love interest: Not sure yet
Edit: Authors Note: The white coy is the embodiment of pure magic that protects Moon Cove. Only one can ever exist at a time and takes a good 100 years to reappear. The white coy chooses who its protector is and chose Karina. Somnium and i discussed this in pms.

Name: Scarlet
job/position: Kelp farmer
Powers: She can change her fin into legs and feet if she needs something from on the land.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Quirky. She is rather peppy and enjoyable to be around.
Race: Coy fish mermaid.
Bio: She wasnt always an orphan. She had two wonderful parents that she loved dearly. But on her 5th birthday her parents mysteriously vanished. She was alone for a while but not to long cause she ended up finding a small glowing baby wrapped in what felt like silk. He took care of the baby to the best of her 5 year old ability and named the baby Karina. She had to mature rather quickly to be able to take care of the baby and now that she is old enough they both live together as sisters and help each other.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:12:08 24/08/2015 by StoryGirl
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#27 Posted: 07:18:50 24/08/2015
Name: Tako
job/position: Merfolk Doctor
Alignment: Pro-Life
Powers: His suckers can suck out poison, and with his tentacles, he can use the pressure points on the body to assist people with healing, sleeping, and generally moving about.
Personality: Quiet, a little shy, and easily embarrassed but very kind and nurturing. Can be hard-headed when it comes to others' health.
Race: Merman
Bio: Tako was always made fun of by the other mer-folk children for his bright, almost neon, coloring and his tentacles. He was very upset until his mother taught him how special he was. With his many tentacles, patching up others is quick and easy. He is a doctor to the merfolk.
Love interest: Susano'o

Name: Kraken (prefers "Krak")
job/position: An intelligence gatherer who sometimes gives Immortui's gang a tip...for the right price.
Alignment: Pro-Power
Powers: Can secrete a poisonous substance from his tentacles that can cause severe hallucinations.
Personality: Sassy, snarky, and sneaky. He is kniving and sly.
Race: Merman
Bio: Krak has always been alone. It has always been him against the world. He doesn't care what happens to anybody else as long as he has secured his place in life. Kraken was the name given to him by his parents, or so the orphanage said, but Krak was what all the gang members called him. He has many ears in the ocean, air, and on land.
Love interest: n/a

Ooc: Is Krak too neutral sounding? Also even if he isn't directly involved with Immortui, should I still message LegendOfZelda about him?
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#28 Posted: 18:47:44 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sorry, no, already its going against two rules.))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#29 Posted: 20:05:00 24/08/2015
Ooc: should we start now and wait for Kila to finish?

I also had a cool idea for when the characters with crystals figure out they are fused with crystals. They could like unlock true potential and do a super powerful attack based on the crystal like Lars could be in the middle of a giant tornado.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:22 24/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#30 Posted: 20:43:44 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: thats a nice idea but i already have what happens figured out, and i am gonna start in a couple days.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#31 Posted: 20:45:54 24/08/2015
Ooc: Okay
---
#32 Posted: 20:51:38 24/08/2015
OCC: What rules does KilaIesha's Characters break?
---
Turtle Power.
#33 Posted: 21:12:34 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: no Kila was accepted sorry, Wystrel posted a character and deleted it, that i said no to.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#34 Posted: 22:25:15 24/08/2015
OCC: Oh. That explains a lot.
---
Turtle Power.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#35 Posted: 23:57:00 24/08/2015
((Yeah, this one isn't for Kupla.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#36 Posted: 05:41:34 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Why??))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#37 Posted: 14:40:58 25/08/2015
((She's neutral.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#38 Posted: 17:33:13 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((If storm and wystrel cant be neutral you cant either Zartose sorry. Also im sorry storm thats just my rules this time.))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#39 Posted: 20:22:29 25/08/2015
Ooc: Question, are the light and dark crystals each fused with 2 beings, or are they just the crystals.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#40 Posted: 20:37:58 25/08/2015
OOC: I believe Immortui has killed the original holders, fusing them with himself? I think
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#41 Posted: 23:25:56 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Loz is correct
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#42 Posted: 23:24:13 27/08/2015
Ooc: can we start
---
#43 Posted: 19:09:17 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((I'm gonna start and those who dont have there characters done can finish and jump in when they are ready.))

Good Characters;
Each of you have received a vision of the Goddess of the Ocean. [User Posted Image]
She tell you, you have been chosen to help save the crystals and life of the ocean itself. That the Dragon King is growing stronger everyday with the help of the life of the light and dark crystal. She tells you, you need to meet at the Moon Cove Temple and speak with the Moon Cove Queen [User Posted Image] Zeallana. She will be reluctant to let any of you leave, but you must group together and go. The Gods will help as best as they can with the things you need in your journey but there is only so much they can do.

Evil Characters;
Immortui has sent you out to capture the crystals, first the ocean crystal. ((I will let LOZ take care of the rest, what Immortui has to say to you all an such.))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#44 Posted: 20:04:44 28/08/2015
Shade was patroling Moon Cove when he received the vision of the moon goddess. He fel to his knees. "I....I must tell the queen of my vision!" He dove into the water and swam as fast as he could to the Moon Cove Temple.

Meanwhile Sozen arrived in front of Immortui. "What is it you wish for me to do my lord?" He gave a bow.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:14 28/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#45 Posted: 20:12:52 28/08/2015
Wes was sleeping in the Mermaid cove and got the vision of the ocean goddess. He swam to the queen right away to tell her about it.

Lars was flying and found an island. "This looks like a good place to set up camp," Lars said. He started getting things together for a sleeping bag and a fire. He all of a sudden got a vision of a beautiful ocean goddess, and had the urge to swim down in the water.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:25:46 28/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#46 Posted: 04:19:49 29/08/2015
Tako was tending to a small child's scrapped arm when he got the vision. He placed the back of his hand against his forehead, "Oh my..." He gently ties the bandage and pets the child's head. "Go home to your parents before they worry, and be careful." The child swims off, and Tako swims towards the Moon Cove Temple.

Krak slaps a tentacle lazily at the water as he sunbathes on the beach. "I wonder when someone is going to come by and need information. I'm so bored..."
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#47 Posted: 05:18:29 29/08/2015
Karina sat in the garden tending to the white coy as always as it swam soft circles around her as she sang softly. After a moment the vision came to her and she froze moving to the coy before leading it to find scarlet.

Scarlet had been farming the kelp fields. She dropped to the ground as she had the vision and held her head. "Oh holy kelp. Karina!" She said getting up and swimming to karina running into her.

"Scarlet! I saw the goddess.." Karina said.

Scarlet grabbed her shoulders. "You too?! We gotta tell the queen."

"b-but what if she doesn't listen to us?" Karina said as scarlet grabbed her hand.

"We have to try!" Scarlet said pulling her along. Karina motioned for the coy to follow and the coy seemingly turned invisible following close to them.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#48 Posted: 09:45:39 29/08/2015
Lars shakes off the vision and just kept building his camp.
---
#49 Posted: 23:48:03 30/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The queen sat on her throne, it was busy as always, she worked quickly giving one sentence answers to each mer person there asking for advice or brining news and such to her. There are twenty or so mer people swimming near her speaking with her fast.

Lapis woke from her vision, she slept during the day being the night watch. "W-why me?!" She demanded as a little venomous eel squeaked being surprised by her shouting. "Oh, sorry." She said petting it's head kindly.

Pear sat up "Leomaris!" She called to him being taken off guard by her vision. He had been her personal guard for a while now and she trusted him more than anyone in the palace or the ocean itself.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#50 Posted: 00:08:13 31/08/2015
Suddenly Shade swam through the throne room doors. "Queen Zeallana I have had a vision of the moon goddess! She has told me of the dragon king Immortui is growing stronger!"
---
SC
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me