Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
We are monsters . RP OPEN [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#151 Posted: 19:55:47 28/08/2015
"Oh hunny, all i want is you to take a walk with me, then i'll let you go and i wont hurt your parents either." She said smiling over at Maybell her grip tightening onto her wrist. Her strength was inhuman but her appearance was fragile and elegant. "But you should know if you try anything or this one infront of me tries anything, your parents wont even have a chance to scream for help." Her eyes turned dark looking from Maybell to Wren.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#152 Posted: 20:48:05 28/08/2015
"Maybell, are you sure?" Wren asked. "Absolutely sure? You know, you shouldn't go out with a stranger who threatens to hurt your parents."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#153 Posted: 22:20:37 28/08/2015
Maybell flinched a bit feeling Hathors grip tighten. She looked at wren. "I understand.... I'll go...." She said regret in her words as she spoke them. "Just leave my parents out of this." She said. She didn't want anyone else hurt. "Just answer me this. Is mirax alive?" She asked
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#154 Posted: 22:32:33 28/08/2015
"Thats not your concern, I'm also going to leave some friends here with your parents so they dont go anywhere and you dont get any ideas." Hathor smiled shooting a glare at Wren before walking out with her. The girl with the purple hair; Momo, followed Hathor leaving the other three girls at the house. They moved quickly across the city stopping at the Bordel they went inside, the warm air surrounded them as they went downstairs where it was much cooler and plain. The room was large, with two doors other then the one at the top of the stairs. "Momo, chip her." Hathor said sitting Maybell in a chair roughly. Momo stood next to Maybell she had a kind smile "May i see your hand miss?" she said in a soft voice.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#155 Posted: 02:15:14 29/08/2015
Maybell winced a bit as she was sat down and looked at Momo. "w-what for?" She asked. She was terrified, her whole body was shaking. It was more then clear that she was on the brink of tears. "i-i dont wanna die... Y-your not gonna kill me are you?"
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#156 Posted: 03:57:24 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sorry for the absence)

Torq ran to the medkit and tossed it to mirax he had to think quickly "girl was a farmer.... most produce marketers are" when he finished his heart started racing agin he felt himself losing control again it started with a stutter "m most li li likely g g g gonna go after a witness... k k k kinda like the labs" all of a sudden he looked at the frightened crowed that started to gather "GET YOYR MEAT HAWKS MMMMOVING" They fled quickly.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#157 Posted: 22:20:35 29/08/2015
Momo made a sad smile at Maybell "Its okay, your not going to be killed." She said gently holding her hand gently "Its just to keep track of you is all, Hathor just wants to speak with Mirax.." She said injecting a chip into her hand, it was only a slight pinch. "It will move to sit onto your heart." Momo spoke quietly as though Hathor would not hear her speak so kindly to the girl. Hathor left a note with the girls with Maybell's parents for when Mirax showed up.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#158 Posted: 23:14:21 29/08/2015
There was an eerie silence that came from Mirax, his bloodied form frozen in place. The only noise that came from him was his laboured breathing, harsh, raspy, and deep. His head turned, glancing at Torq. His eyes no longer had color, just white emptiness, rage forming of a bestial kind. Almost the feral look of a crazed Psycho. He snarled, going back into motion. He lumbered away, his general direction being the farms. His pace quickened, despite his wounds, and dark magical tendrils started wrapping around his body.
'Maybell... Danger... Hathor...'
Mirax was moving in a brisk jog now, hunched over, arms swinging at his sides. The darkness hung on his body like thick smoke, and with every second his scaly skin disappeared behind the corrupt energy.
He broke into a full sprint, running through the districts without a second glance at any other person, just lead by what he knew. Her smell. Cityfolk jumped out of his way quickly, afraid of his appearance and shocked at the blood that streaked his body and dribbled on the roads.
The smell of the farmlands hit his senses after a few long moments of running, he was close, Maybell's scent was stronger. The cottage in the distance, it must be hers. He skidded to a halt art the doorstep, pounding against the door. "Maybell!" he roared, not realizing his tone.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:52 30/08/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#159 Posted: 03:34:19 30/08/2015
A girl sat infront of Mirax, it was neither Hathor nor Maybell, but the smell that drifted too Mirax was the Bordel. If Mirax thought long and hard he might remember that her name was Lana, she shifted her long pink hair over her shoulder. She smiled slightly as he entered the house "Hathor knew you'd come here first, she wishes to speak with you." Lana said handing him a folded paper, Hathors perfume all over it and a hint of Maybell.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#160 Posted: 03:55:27 30/08/2015
Mirax let out another roar in frustration, bludgeoning the girl with his arm as he turned around and started running his way back to the slums. He didn't need the note, he didn't want it. All he knew was that the smell of the woman he used to respect was becoming despicable. She was becoming just another bit of grime in the slums that he needed to wash away. The smell of the bordel burned his sinuses as well, of course she would take Maybell there, in her home turf. Where she had advantage, followers, and dirty tricks.
A pain hit Mirax in the skull. Blood must be comin out faster than he thought, taking away more and more logical thought. His body shifted as he ran, his spines growing more animalistic and his claws growing longer. The damage and corruption was shifting his body, making him a monster. It was new to him, and the last save thought he had was, 'Gods, this is my last pull, isn't it?'
He barreled down the alleyways of the slums, his form becoming more bestial as he moved. He was sprinting on all fours, knocking people over and smashing through shacks. Darkness dripped off of him as much as his blood did, and the spines on his back were growing to resemble wings. The bordel was right in front of him.
Mirax smashed through the front doors, his new roar animalistic and powerful, causing his body to ignite in black and green flames.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#161 Posted: 04:07:25 30/08/2015
Strangers and customers of the Bordel panicked in Mirax's path as he roared. The girls however were calm and ignored him as he crashed through the doors. Hathor looked down at him from a balcony "Hello Mirax, I am disappointed you came here in such a condition." Hathor said in the tone she always used. "So I assume you came here for the girl, well now, I assure you i havent hurt her yet, but from what i can see you have no sense of logic in you right now so it will be a waste to try talking to you." Hathor snapped her fingers a net dropped onto Mirax, high voltages pulses went into his wounds, just enough so he would go unconscious but not enough to kill him. "Alright girls get to healing his wounds, I will speak to him down stairs when he is less, animalistic" She said going into her room.
It took a few hours to finally get him all healed from the critical wounds he had taken from Lila, but when it was finished he was as good as before. They had put him on a guest bed in the office waiting for him to wake, Hathor went over papers as one of the girls sat by her side keeping an eye on Mirax.

Momo smiled at Maybell "I know your scared but i brought you something to eat." she said kindly setting a plate of fruit infront of her. "I dont think Hathor will kill you, and Mirax is still alive." she said trying to make Maybell feel better.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#162 Posted: 04:56:58 30/08/2015
Maybell flinched as the needle pierced her skin and the thought of something on her heart made her panic. She was scare to even look at anyone fearing that what ever the chip was would somehow kill her. When momo offered her food she looked away. "n-no thank you..." tears burning her eyes. She had heard the roar but it didnt get to her she was just terrified that she would die. She was shaking at thoughts of what hathor might do to her and feared what she would do if she didnt listen. 'what did i do to deserve this?' she asked herself wondering what she did wrong to be involved in such violence and hatred. Why did she have to be pulled into this as bait.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#163 Posted: 12:45:47 30/08/2015
"Maybell…no matter what happens, you'll always be known as brave," Wren called out, but they were gone. She suspected they didn't even hear her. "Now, time to sit down to my fate. And wait. Hehehe…"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#164 Posted: 17:48:26 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
(hey guys sorry this kinda died but im gonna give it another kick soon to get the ball rolling, also there are some edits to the story im gonna make but other than editing the main post im just gonna add them here...

a New area The Labs, stationed right between the slums and the asylum, the labs are funded by both the citadel and an unknown person. they are the main reason the psychos exist but only those who work in the labs and live in the asylum area know this.

New story (sort of) so what we got here is an open world, thats what I designed it to be, but im adding in story arks and ill push them in as we go, right now id name this "Guild war" story ark where the iron Pauldrons and the bordello assassins are in somewhat of a clash although it is yet to be seen which direction the ark will take, weather it will be war or will it end with a simple conversation of which Sommniums character seems to want.

every character in right now will have their own story ark, in this im allowing the use of information about your character not menitoned in there post, (if so desired,) we have worked out arks that have made it so i will allow zartoses characters and their edits so far, and one for mirax, and torq, I would love it if you guys could pm me so we can work out an ark for your character, i as a person want to know more about them and I think we can make this awesome for everone. also, im also going to do a character post (meaning i deleted my last post and am going to do something different) so to sum up

NEW AREA!!!
NEW NON-LINEAR STORY
PM ME FOR AN ARK

and as always have fun smilie
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#165 Posted: 19:23:11 10/09/2015
Drakograth flew through the air with brilliant speed and lights from his breath. He flew long and hard trying to break his record of flying around Dracolith. Unfortunately his record remained the same time; 10:09:01 (ten minutes, nine seconds, one millisecond). After awhile of flying and searching for the poachers he found a resting point in the farmlands. The space was clear of any obstacles, and not close enough to any homes to damage them. He folded his wings back and drew a deep breath, and mentally measured the distance between him and the ground. "CRACK" was the only sound that was heard as Drakograth broke the sound barrier. "THIRTY TWO FEET PER SECOND PER SECOND. IF I'M FALLING AT 767.72727 MILES PER HOUR THAT WOULD PUT ME AT..." Before he finished talking he hit the ground with a concussive shockwave that broke a good number of bones in his wings and tail. "ROOOOOAAR' Confound it!" He couldn't really due much else but wait for something to happen since he broke himself.

After monster was feed he lumbered off into the street to find a place to hid. after what felt like hours he found the perfect place to sleep/hide. It was an old citadel building, it was falling apart and now abandoned by everyone. Monster however didn't recognize the building as citadel because he wasn't looking for its emblem. He found a very good place to rest and curled up into a ball and rested.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#166 Posted: 18:16:36 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Torq took lila and brought her into the guild hub, a doctor from there took her, but torq was in a rush, he went to the slums, and he ran. Mad bursts of speed propelled him as his pyro-kinesis made his skin flare up from time to time, he reached the bordel, and knocked, hard. burying his axe in the door like a slasher from a horror film. "ALL ABOARD THE PSYCHO EXPRESS."

(so this is my last try to revitalize this, if it doesnt work im closing this and going to try to get feed back from yall to help me see why this died, so if this is indeed its last post thank you all for joining it is fun pm me if you have any questions)
---
#167 Posted: 20:06:08 16/09/2015
((I think it has nothing to do with the RP itself, but I'm guessing that it has to do with some people simply not being active.))
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me