Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
We are monsters . RP OPEN [CLOSED]
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#51 Posted: 00:50:20 17/08/2015
Maybell stepped back a bit and then stopped. "Why cant everyone just stop?! Seriously! Why cant this violence just end? I get it, sometimes people do things that hurt other people but why does everyone always jump to harming others!?" She snapped. "Its not right!" She pleaded. "Im so tired of this hatred here! Your the leader of the Iron Pauldren, so arent you supposed to keep the peace instead of causing violence?! For heavens sake you pick blood out of your claws!" She said her tone sounding distressed. She turned to the poachers. "And you! You shoot down innocent creatures and kill them because you want boasting rights over the creatures you slaughter!" She added.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#52 Posted: 02:45:35 17/08/2015
Kelum breathed deeply, "I see... These men want something back? And the others are helping the Dragon steal it..."
---
Turtle Power.
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#53 Posted: 03:42:45 17/08/2015
OOC: i had my faction approved already and disscussed with Joker.

Early morning, too early. Hathor wondered why she was awake, oh right, there was a commotion in the market and The Order of the Sirens to look over. Hathor moved through the blue colored halls. Almost all her girls were asleep, the Bordel was quiet as it should be at this time, no one seemed to come to show up during the day and if someone did, there were some girls awake to watch over the building, they had to keep up their image and facade after all. It was a bonus they had this job and got paid double, from customers and also from the citadel for the hits they got. The air was warm, the warmest place in town, the public bath and sauna on the first floor, the warmth would drift through the building, accept the basement where the real buisness happened, the dark buisness she had come to love at such a young age, she was raised on the blood and rush of the kill. She was strongest, she had clawed her way to the top, earned her respect from all the girls becoming their leader. She walked down the stairs with grace, she was going to check the commotion in the market, she had to be alert she had to defend them. The golden rails sparkled against the misty water of the bath and the blue shimmered alongside it. She addressed Momo "i will be back Momo im headed to the market" sweet young momo, the youngest of the girls, still so dangerous but so sweet, named after a peach she brought in many of their customers looking to spend time with a companion. Outside the morning air was cool, it was a short 10 minute walk to the market, she looked up at the magic dome and sighed 'more petty fights' she thought to herself.

Lila sped through town, a full bag of news and a full tank of gas in her lavender vespa. Her long braid whipped in the wind as she rode. She was in a good mood as always, as she rode through the market she paid no attention the the magical dome and battle going on. As she was going by she stopped though her tires screeching from the sudden stop "a cicada! So cute!" she said picking the little bug up softly. "Sit here" she said setting him on a box "i have to go now" she finished speaking and in a moment she was off again, it took her no time to get to the citadel with their letters.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#54 Posted: 12:30:28 17/08/2015
"Ummm... maybe I was better off at the Crucible," Leaf Cloud said to himself. "I don't know what the heck is going on or who's side I'm supposed to be on or nothing. Arg, but should I really show my face back at the Crucible?" That's when Leaf Cloud did something reckless. "HEY! Dragon! Can you talk!? Can you tell us why you are here!?"
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#55 Posted: 17:10:22 17/08/2015
"Go ahead, and tease him about his mother. I dare you," Wren growled. "That, and I think you can justify fighting a poacher who destroys markets and kills almost-helpless—no offense—dragons for money." She lashed her lion tail, but turned back to the real enemies.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#56 Posted: 00:47:28 18/08/2015
"Mirax... why don't you mind your own damn business. the slums don't need you to take charge. you want to have your defenders of the innocent, that's just dandy... but no ones innocent. not even you. because when you have killed or beaten up every so called bad-guy. there will be only one left. YOU." the poachers stood there ready for as fight. and ready to kill for their cause.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#57 Posted: 05:01:33 18/08/2015
Maybell growled slightly and pulled out her sword from the folds of her dress. "How 'bout you hold your tongue. Im tired of you acting like the monsters that humans see us as." She said her eyes focused. "I will not stand for this anymore. You will leave and you will leave empty handed. Now go before i become a bit more hard headed." She added
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#58 Posted: 11:22:26 19/08/2015
"That's not true, and you know it!" Wren snarled. "Now how about you leave here without a single thing, and we may let you keep your lives."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#59 Posted: 12:34:47 19/08/2015
Deep down, Leaf Cloud was starting to feel like he knew who the goodguys were now. Now he felt like fighting against the poachers for the dragon's life. "Reputation or not, I sense the greater evil is you," he said to the poachers. "And nothing will stop me from going wild onto you lot except your surrender."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:46 19/08/2015 by MugoUrth
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#60 Posted: 20:05:33 19/08/2015
Kelum sighs, "I'm not going to put my stock into this when it's hardly known who is in the right. Can't we settle this with words?"
---
Turtle Power.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#61 Posted: 21:35:52 19/08/2015
"I would listen to the lady, and leave." Mirax stepped closer to the poachers. He heard well what she had to say about his ethics, yet it didn't bother him much. He had heard many people shun him for the way he worked, but none of them came from the slums. None of them had to watch their mothers death in cold blood. It wasn't like he killed them, he just took away their weapons, be it the arms of a killer, the consciousness of a mugger or a thief, or the "other parts" of a rapest. You needed elbow-grease to clean the tough grime off a window before you could wipe off the finer dirt. Figuratively speaking.
He rolled around the lady's words, thinking on them and snickering. 'Nice joke, getting "Hard Headed"', he thought, glancing back. Was she actually going to fight? Poor dame, he would have to stop her if things got thick. Didn't want her to get hurt. Any innocence actually.
He refocused on the poachers, taking another step closer. "Yeah, I may be unconventional, damned to hell, whatever you want to call it. Sure. I may even be a bad guy," he held up air quotes with those two words, causing the flames to twist and dance on his arms erratically, "But if I can make it easier to live in the pits I call home now, I'm willing to break your spine and take a bad image. After all, nuisances like you don't act up against things you fear."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#62 Posted: 21:38:29 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Saw the dragon get shot down, new dragon, never seen him before, ive seen most..." he looked to Kelum, and for a moment his sanity retained "illegal to shoot dragons out of the sky, especially in the market," his sanity soon broke as he started to twitch again. he went to the field again, and he stopped twitching "only fools and cowards use fields this big... sweepers get called to them..." sirens went off in the distance and a dragon clad in jet black scales landed atop the barrier the man on top of the dragon was clad in silver plate and he had a gun that was pointed at the edge of the field. He shot at its perimeter and the barrier cracked and faded away till there was nothing all that was heard was the man over a megaphone. "CEASE AND DESIST," he looked to the poachers then the market in general "you are under arrest of the citadel law enforcement, all civilians move along your shops will be rebuilt, and paid for by the market insurance, move along" he saw Mirax but didn't look at him for long, he knew who he was, and he couldn't take him, not alone. he paid little attention to anyone else but the poachers to whom the reading from the field were reading. once the field was down completely he took aim, "you have to the count of three to put your weapons down"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#63 Posted: 21:50:03 19/08/2015
"never..." it wasn't even seconds. one of the poachers pulled up a large gun and pulled a trigger. he aimed slightly above the dragon, and slightly below the man in silver plate. the guns firing let out a concussive ear-deafening blast that tore the tops of the nearest buildings to shreds, and pushed back anyone within range. the main poacher used this chance to run up to the fallen dragon he harpooned only moments ago and slice off a piece of its hide and he continued to run. "follow Mirax... if you want to meet someone who could kick your self in the face." he ran hoping that Mirax would follow. hoping he could get him on his side of the coin. he ducked underneath vendors and into alley ways, behind buildings and even through them. it took five minutes total to reach the asylum. and a few 30 seconds to reach a house.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#64 Posted: 22:33:08 19/08/2015
Hathor smiled a deep dark smile. So te citadel is getting involved? She wondered and pulled down the sunglasses she used to veiw the hits the citadel gave her as the barrier disspaneded. "Lets see which one of you they want dead~" she muttered to herself scaning the people standing as she stepped into the barrier area. She clicked her jewel covered wrist bands letting the swords pop out of the bracelets and into her hands. It didnt matter to her what they were fighting over she just knew she couldnt let this reach her side of town and if there was a hit here it was hers.

Lila picked up the new letters from te citadel, she had already made her way around the entire area. She was the only one with the lack of sense of danger enough to go through the asylum and lab area. "So who are these ones for?" She asked Tim, who often hande her what she needed to deliver from the citadel.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#65 Posted: 23:27:13 19/08/2015
"You asked for it!" Wren screeched. She leaped up in the air and started flapping her wings. Eventually, she glided down and landed. Her anger had gotten the better of her. Again. "Mirax, should we go after them or not?"
---
#66 Posted: 23:40:52 19/08/2015
Mirax felt his anger still boiling across his entire body, his fists so tight that his claws were cutting into his palms. He took a deep breath, trying his hardest to gain control. His hands relaxed and the flames across his body slowly snuffed out leaving his body steaming and too hot to touch. He shook his head to Wren "Just take care of the cronies he left behind," He said, pointing to the poachers that stayed "I need to make sure the dragon can recover, then we should head back to the slums. The Iron Pauldren doesn't have any territory in the market anyways." He turned away, gazing down the street that the poacher ran down. "I only came here cause I thought your feathery butt was in trouble, anyways. I have to make sure new members live, you know."
He walked over to the large dragon that had been wounded, paying no mind to the law enforcement in the area. "Hey, you alright big guy?" He asked, his voice sounding like he didn't much care in the first place. He did, but his anger had changed his mood, probably for the rest of the day.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:59 19/08/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#67 Posted: 23:44:47 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The psycho took the opportunity to strike at the one with the gun and he jumped into the air with his axe raised above his head as soon as he was in range he brought it down. "SALT THE WOUND" he yelled as he jumped. he didn't hesitate he didn't think, he was just aiming to kill.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#68 Posted: 00:26:02 20/08/2015
"I will be alright for now... but I want to see him burn from the inside out." what about the poacher who ran drakograth wondered. where did he run off to. and what other things should he steer clear of on this floating what-cha-ma-call-it.
---
#69 Posted: 01:15:29 20/08/2015
"Well, I could have torn them apart anyway," Wren retorted. She shifted back into her human form. "Now that's over, I can get back to actually getting stuff." She walked back to the stand where she left her bags, but there was nothing there. "Darn thieves!" She was almost about to shift back into gryphon form, but stopped short. "Sorry, Mirax."
---
#70 Posted: 01:21:45 20/08/2015
Maybell dropped her sword covering her ears at the defining sound. After the ringing stopped she looked at the dragon and moved to him tearing a large section of her dress to cover the wound. "Im so sorry this happened to you..." She said. The cloth was barely big enough to cover the wound but not enough to stay on its own. "Hang on.." She said getting up and going to the wreckage of her stall and grabbing some hand spun yarn that lay under the debris. She came back and carefully secured the cloth to allow time to heal the wound. "Its not much... But its the best i can do for you..." She said ignoring the Psycho who had killed the one with the gun.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#71 Posted: 05:13:51 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
After Torq was done he took a bag from one of the poachers and took out one of his own he put the bag in front of maybell and Dracograth he wasnt twitching "its all the money I have, might not pay for all the damage, but hope it helps." he sat down cross legged and put his axe on his hip and without a word sat there thinking of the psychological damage he would have given the other poachers seeing what he had done to their friend... there wasnt much left of him and nothing left of the gun. looking up at dracograth he nodded and said nothing, afraid that if he opened his mouth again something just as insane as before would come out, he knew how bad he sounded, he couldnt control it.
(also im adding to the circles me LOZ and zartose are working on a map hopefully we can post it soon.)
---
#72 Posted: 05:21:44 20/08/2015
Maybell froze hearing something drop behind her then turned and saw the Psycho. Her ears dropped for a moment till she heard what he said and she stared at him then looked at the bag. "I-i cant accept this... I-i mean thank you... but i cant take your money..." she said pushing the bag back to him.

((Okie smilie ))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#73 Posted: 05:33:13 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
he nudged it towards her and he twitched a bit "Take it I cant do- NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO SERVICE" he looked up almost exasperated and looked down nudging the bag again. he wasnt embarassed not anymore, but he was tired of not being able to communicate.
---
#74 Posted: 05:34:59 20/08/2015
Mirax stared at the two talking, walking over and lifting the bag with ease. "You don't need to take the money, doll. I'll see to it that the city gets it for repairs." he hefted it over his shoulder. "My guild should be well enough connected to the Market by now."
---
#75 Posted: 05:40:16 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
looking up at the dragon "I want to help yo- THE IRON SHOULDER OF JUSTICE" he banged his head on his axe in frustration and got up quickly preparing to walk away. "sorry" he said as he looked away from the three.
---
#76 Posted: 05:58:59 20/08/2015
Maybell looked at the pyscho and covered her mouth as she giggled. "im sorry.. I dont mean to be rude... Your outbursts are funny.." She said a bit embarrassed. She stopped and watched at Mirax picked up the bag. She stood quickly and looked at him. "Hey.. I um... Im sorry about what i said... I- i guess i have outbursts of my own... I have heard about what happened to your mother from others... Im sorry for your loss...." She said softly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#77 Posted: 06:14:36 20/08/2015
Despite his uncomfortable feelings against psychos, he placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. That's the kind of enthusiasm I look for bub." there was a different kind of smile across his scaly face, one of kindness. "Come with me to the local hub, I'll work something out." his hand dropped from the psychos shoulder and he shrugged as he turned around to gather anything else and leave. "Don't worry about it doll, your not wrong about me. I'm just as violent as they are. Just depends on where you place it." he looked back at her. "By the way, you got anywhere to be? The Dragons fine, but I couldn't bring myself to leave you alone. That guys got your face and the words you said. If he's connected, a dame like you'd be an easy target right now."
---
#78 Posted: 06:27:30 20/08/2015
Maybell looked at her now destroyed market stall and sighed. "I guess i did have someplace to be but not anymore..." She said. "It would be bad to go home right now... So i guess i have no where to be at current moment." She added then looked at him and smiled softly. "would you want to have a bite to eat maybe? To pass the time? If your not busy... I mean your hear talking to me in the middle of the market so you dont seem busy, and maybe we can bring him along." She said motioning to Torq. She stopped after a moment then looked at the dragon then back to Mirax. "Where will he go?" She asked.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:34:17 20/08/2015 by StoryGirl
#79 Posted: 11:54:34 20/08/2015
"Sure I can't stay?" Wren asked. "You know, power to transform into a flying mutant eagle-lion hybrid also known as a gryphon?"
---
#80 Posted: 12:58:35 20/08/2015
OOC: ...Really? Okay, what just happened?
#81 Posted: 13:52:26 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(do some reading youll find out)

The psycho smiled a bit through his mask, and nodded "ALL ABOARD THE PSYCHO EXPRESS" he shouted although in his mind he meant to say thank you. he shrugged 'close enough' he thought.
---
#82 Posted: 17:38:09 20/08/2015
OOC: Please give me a shortened summary of what happened.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:49 20/08/2015 by MugoUrth
#83 Posted: 17:50:15 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(some dialoge and law enforcement showed up, one of the poachers started to run away another pulled a gun and shot a condensed sound wave destroying some houses and almost killing the law enforcer, he was quickly killed by torq)
---
#84 Posted: 17:53:38 20/08/2015
OOC: Ouch.

Leaf Cloud felt like he got himself into an uncomfortable situation. He could do naught but watch the whole thing unfold. He was... not a confident fighter, as he had a hard enough time fighting in the crucible, let alone a market place where he could be arrested for his actions. And then the psychotic Torq shouted something that made Leaf Cloud shiver inside. "I just want to go home and see my family again," the poor bear monster said to himself.
#85 Posted: 18:20:15 20/08/2015
Mirax mulled over the options in his head: go back and waste the day in the slums, beating up thugs, or take the day off in the market and protect this woman. There were others patrolling today anyways. "Gotta drop this loot off at the center of town, but sure. Might give the psycho here some time to cool down." He gave a quick glance to the dragon as well. He already seemed like he was recovering from his injuries, common draconic healing factor. "Well he's got the streets, skys, and the dragons personal island floating above the citadel spire. The Nest I think they call it. He should be ok."
---
#86 Posted: 18:39:26 20/08/2015
Maybell smiled. "Okay. Though i think he looks calm enough. And... We should know his name before we keep calling him 'the psycho'." She said going over to torq and offering her hand to help him up. "My name is Maybell. Whats your name?" She asked helping him up.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#87 Posted: 19:36:30 20/08/2015
Drakograth looked at his almost healed wound and then in the direction the poacher went and he snarled. "run while you can... soon those legs wont carry you." He began by getting up and then started to fly. but immediately crashed back into the ground. upon contact with the earth he hissed and snarled. he got up again and started walking in the direction the poacher went.
---
#88 Posted: 19:50:47 20/08/2015
Maybell watched him and frowned. "Be safe dragon." She said softly as he walked away.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#89 Posted: 21:49:46 20/08/2015
"Think I should watch the dragon and make sure he doesn't get himself into too much trouble?" Wren asked. "He sounds like he wants a bit of revenge."
---
#90 Posted: 01:24:21 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"PAIN IS GAAAAAIN" He shouted at the dragon he looked at maybe and mirax "M m m MY name is t t t T Torq" he was strugling willing himself to calm his outbursts but it gave him an awful straining stressful stutter. (Just remember folks you have to come to the rp the rp won't come to you, and zartose....no barney sorry just.... just no.."
---
#91 Posted: 01:31:11 21/08/2015
"If you haven't heard my name from before, I am Mirax." he said, ducking his head ever so slightly. He turned to Wren, giving her a thumbs up. " Sounds like a good idea. You should keep tabs on him for the next few hours. If anything happens, use the Guild Call Spell I showed you."
---
#92 Posted: 02:12:23 21/08/2015
"Got it," Wren agreed. She shapeshifted again, but this time into a tawny bird. It seemed to give a bit of a smile as it flew off after the dragon. Wren recalled how everything always seemed bigger as a bird. The dragon was positively huge, and it took all of her willpower to not run.
---
#93 Posted: 18:27:08 21/08/2015
Drakograth didn't care what the tiny creatures were talking about, he wanted revenge for the Injury. he could hear tiny little wing beats coming from above keeping a steady pace behind him. "Damn lessor's getting there talons into others business." he trudged on through the city. tracking the poachers scent and eventually coming to a tall abandoned tower. *SNIFF SNIFF* "He ran through this building and out into the open on the other side... Hmm." he took in a really long deep breath and exhaled his white flame. His breath melted a hole big enough for him to crawl through. "I hate this crap..." Drakograth mumbled more under his breath but he didn't notice. after awhile of walking he felt the harpoon fall from his wing, and the hole it caused completely healed. "Now this is my best." and without warning to the civilians around him he launched himself into the air and began watching for the poacher.

Cold... Hunger... Cold... MONSTER was walking though the slums as he saw a person getting mugged. it was quick, in the open, and scary. he chomped off the persons top half and swallowed as if it was nothing. the person getting mugged didn't say anything as MONSTER walked off into the vicinity of another crime and proceeded to chomp them in half as well. "D-D-DARKNESS..." his mind forced him to walk into a large building with the smell of food. upon walking in he was met by a man in a chefs coat. then lead to a table, where MONSTER sat down.
"What would you like?" the man asked the newcomer. "A-A-ALL." the mans was shocked. then again by the newcomers size and ribcage showing it subsided.
---
#94 Posted: 22:13:30 21/08/2015
Well, this is crazy, Bird-Wren thought. That healing normally doesn't happen that fast…I'll make sure to remember it. She flew in for a closer look, circling above her target's head.
---
#95 Posted: 07:30:25 22/08/2015
"It's nice to meet you torq." Maybell said softly looking at mirax. "So I usually don't eat in the city so I guess I'll follow you." She said picking up her sword and hiding it under the folds in her dress.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#96 Posted: 10:14:39 23/08/2015
"Alright, let's go." his speech was quick and his motions even quicker, leading Maybell and Torq briskly toward the center of the market. He made mental notes of booths as he passed them, feeling odd emotions as he compared their food in his head, trying to find the best restaurant to show the dame. His thoughts stopped when they reached the guild hub. He really didn't like these places.
He halted across the street from the building and looked up at its towering form, reaching much higher then the other buildings in the area. He held out his arm, his attentive senses catching a moving commotion down the street, holding Maybell back so she wouldn't get trampled by the excited guild members stampeding by at that moment. "You gotta watch yourself here doll, there's always something going on between guilds, always too much energy." too many people too, he added in his mind. There was a large crowd of people flowing around the building, making the outside more than just a little crowded. He was relieved to be almost eight feet, so he could see above the heads though, being normal sized would have made him lose his mind.
---
#97 Posted: 18:37:28 23/08/2015
Maybell blushed softly at his actions the backed up ever so slightly at the stampeded of people who passed by. "Is it always this busy here?" She asked. It was busier then the market place yet some how it's was still nicer.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#98 Posted: 20:45:26 23/08/2015
Mirax nodded slightly, scanning the crowd for gaps. "There are a lot of guilds around. Most of the people at this hub are connected to the merchants guilds or are doing business with them though." Most of the commotion was probably because it was midday, but he didn't much care.
He thought about his little group of three, Torq was a psycho, the sea of people would probably part for him just because of how he looked. Not that many lawful people knew who Mirax was, he wouldn't get any easy paths. Not until he rose the reputation of his own guild. And the girl, he thought of her getting swept away by the constant movement. Not gonna happen.
He took Maybell's hand gently, turning to look to the psycho, "Stay close Torq. We have to move as one." his sight switched to his other side, locking eyes with the girl, "And you stay anchored to me. Who knows what kind of people are gathered here."

OOC: IT'S KINDA LIKE WALL STREET HAHA
OOC2: and i don't think i should go any further without joker. I shall wait for you SG and him
---
#99 Posted: 21:40:10 23/08/2015
((Okay.))

Maybell smiled slightly as Mirax took hold of her hand and she looked back at Torq and then took his hand so the three wouldnt get separated. These two were growing on her and she rather enjoyed their company. Mirax seemed so hard as stone but Maybell could see he had a soft spot, and torq didnt seem as mentally incapacitated as most psychos did.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#100 Posted: 22:40:41 23/08/2015
OOC: actually, I have two other characters that have yet to be played, so i can help anyone who needs to integrate in the meantime.

In a separate part of the market, where Smith's and craftsmen sold their wares, the streets were calm and slow, few beings browsing the well-crafted pieces across the booths. Two Dallin roamed through, their rare presence making heads turn.
The larger Dallin, his height obviously abnormal, stayed near the center of the path with a purpose in his step. The other, much more energetic, zigzagged through the booths, looking at any intricacies she could spot. The larger stopped and turned with an irritated huff. "Anezka, we have things to do that are more important than your trinkets." his foot stamped impatiently add he glared at the smaller Dallin.
She laughed in response, continuing to inspect a peculiar bracer on a blacksmith's stall. "Your very good at this, sir," her soft and innocent voice chimed as she held the piece of armor up. "It's much too big for me, however." she put it back down and hurried over to her companions side. "Don't worry, Ales, we still get there." she said with a smile.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me