Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Isolation [Prison RP] [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#51 Posted: 02:02:05 18/08/2015
Name: Vlight
Species: Humanoid snake
Crime/Sentence: Was accused of killing her family, during inspection she was found guitly with a scale matching her DNA. But suspicously soon after Vlight was moved to prison, all of her family's treasures went missing. Is sentenced to be in jail for 6 months
Appearance:
[User Posted Image] (Except with a way shorter tail, credit to artist.)
Personality: Is and can be very demmanding when she wants something. She was always treated like a princess by her family. but when she wasn't busy marking down what she wants, she is up to no good. Especially now since their isn't much for her to 'want' in a prison. She is also very timid and paranoid around any bigger reptile like creatures. And (One last thing.) She is very pushy and always wants all the glory for everything.
Powers/Abilities: is able to spit poison or acid from her mouth, she can also scream in a certain direction to temparily turn anyone who looks at her, to stone. But she cannot use her powers as she is wearing a special neck band that stops her from using any of her powers.
Other: Will update character sheet as story goes on.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:04:16 18/08/2015 by chained skull
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#52 Posted: 02:20:05 18/08/2015
"Thank you," T'sara said, "for being quiet. I don't need any more noise here."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#53 Posted: 02:21:38 18/08/2015
Fae continued to pace her cell, cursing about how the collar on her neck was keeping her powers at bay, "Is anyone nearby?" She asked out.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#54 Posted: 02:29:49 18/08/2015
"Yes," Grundle replied being in the cell next to her.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#55 Posted: 02:37:26 18/08/2015
Tales nodded, keeping quiet. He didn't wish to bother the dragoness, seeing as how she didn't want any sort of noise at the moment.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#56 Posted: 04:31:42 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Both are accepted. Choose solitary confinement or a normal cell w/ a cellmate, please.

Axil grins, fixing his posture. He faces Wayne, and speaks.
"Ah, someone like I, composing sentence through question with good posture? Good. I'm not alone in this place." He clears his throat.
"I am Axil Wolfe, Blood Ghost, I have a life sentence, I was thrown in for repeated murder and psychological attacks, and, to be honest..."
Axil sighs before continuing.
"I'm a hologram speaking to you because I'm just really, really bored."
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#57 Posted: 08:20:42 18/08/2015
"It may be surprising that I envy you, but I do, because yiu have your whole life ahead of you, stuck here, rotting, I have two months, the only difference is, I'm not going back to the Land of the Living after my sentence is finished, which is sad. Now, Fibere, I am not going to try and get someone to kill you, don't worry about that, if I killed you that'd go against everything I imtend to do in the next few months. How long have you two been in here, by the way?" asked Wayne
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#58 Posted: 11:00:53 18/08/2015
ooc: I choose solitary confinement.
---
SC
#59 Posted: 12:46:56 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: ^ Alright, you can begin RPing now.
I've been up since 3 am trying to get to sleep but here we are. Gimme a couple hours, guys. I am dying internally from exhaustion as we speak.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#60 Posted: 13:35:53 18/08/2015
Fibere shrugged his shoulders at Wayne. Time was just a number to him. He knew he wasn't staying in forever, and he knew he'd been in here for quite a while already, but he didn't know exactly when his release date was from here. Seeing as Wayne had a calendar on the wall, he somewhat wished he'd taken that initiative.
Fibere now turned his focus to the hologram- something he'd never head of- in the form of a ghost. He realized he'd heard the ghost's voice engaging in conversation with other cellmates, but never actually seen his form. It was odd to him that this was the case, but disregarded it. "Bored, huh?" he commented. "Is talking your only motive? Or do you have something else planned? Because if it ends in violence, I'm outta here!"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#61 Posted: 13:44:50 18/08/2015
OOC: I would prefer a cellmate but if their isn't anyone else to be cellmates with then I'll just be in a solitary confiment.
---
#62 Posted: 13:59:49 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: BACK
Insomnia sucks
ShadowMew, by the way, I know this wasn't clear at all and that's my fault but Axil isn't actually a hologram I guess. It's similar but it doesn't require technology. More of a spirity-looking thing. Lots of mist and smoke.
And Axil isn't in his old Lavender Town ghosty form anymore. I'm completely moving all my characters away from FNaF. He's a person now I guess. I don't know if you were aware, really sorry if I'm making you sound clueless, that is not my intent.

Axil turns to Fibere. "Hm? Oh, hello."
The red-tinted spirit of a man walks towards him, looking him over subtly as he strides before stopping an inch or two away from his face.
"Funny. I remember my brother being... ahum, more than friends with someone like you, though he wasn't as... well, full rabbit as you are. More of a... semi-furry, as the internet calls them." He chuckles. "He had the hilarious long ears, but he was kinda scary." Axil looks Fibere over again, noticing the almost nonexistent height difference between the two.
"To answer your question, I'll probably kill someone sooner or later. Habits, you know? They're hard to shake." Axil walks away from Fibere into the center of the cell once more. "But not now, I'm actually just sitting in my room, legs crossed, hands on temples, this is basically just illusion, an optical one, no doubt." He stops, clearly working things over in his mind before continuing, "I don't know if this counts as mental assault or not. You might feel dizzy after I part, but... Eh, oh well." Axil waits for someone to respond to the rather lengthy speech.

OOC: okey doen w/ tha--
-looks over post-
I WROTE THAT MUCH ARE YOU KIDDING
gay + furry jokez yey
agh
tumblr
---
#63 Posted: 15:20:05 18/08/2015
OoC: Regardless, Fibere isn't familiar with spirits! (Or the Internet.) And since he heard the others referring to Axil as a hologram he thinks that's what it is. Silly Bunny-Boy. smilie

Fibere only frowned at Axil, trying to wrap his head around all that the ghost-person was saying. "My long ears are NOT funny! They are a proud symbol of my species!" he groused. "What is with humans and making fun of us? Rabbits are very fierce! Don't you know the claws?" He made a scratching motion with his fingers. "And, and the teeth? Plus we're very fast and agile!" Once again, he clammed up as soon as he heard Axil say something about killing. "It better not be me, pal! You'd be responsible for harming an endangered species! And you wouldn't want that floating over your head, would you? ...Oh who am I kidding! Killers like you would be happy to do bad things!"
---
#64 Posted: 16:05:09 18/08/2015
"Mate, no-one's out to kill you. The only person being killed here is me, so calm down. But the real question is: how well do you keep secrets?"
---
#65 Posted: 17:33:50 18/08/2015
Fibere huffed. "At least your species isn't endangered! It's easy for you to say that. But Taguel like me face threats in anything. We must be careful all the time. And I must say, being in prison like this is not helping anyone's case!" He turned to face Wayne. "And what do you mean, secret? One last confession? I assure you it won't reach any human's ears- once I get out of here, I'm going straight back to my tribe- but I don't see why you'd want to tell us."
---
#66 Posted: 21:49:29 18/08/2015
"Well, the thing is, when I leave this place, I don't want to go to heaven, at least not yet, I want to stay here for a while. And there is only one way to do that, by escaping. And I intend to do jusst that," said Wayne
---
#67 Posted: 22:22:20 18/08/2015
ooc: can I have a quick recap?
---
SC
#68 Posted: 22:23:58 18/08/2015
T'sara nodded. She closed her eyes, and curled up as much as she could. "Good night, fox-thing."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#69 Posted: 22:53:59 18/08/2015
Tales sat down, though he looked over at the dragoness when she spoke again, saying goodnight to him. "Good night," he replied.
#70 Posted: 23:22:50 18/08/2015
"Good, I could use someone to talk to." Fae replied, wanting to get as much information as possible.

(Coalata, I could really use a reply to my PM.)
---
#71 Posted: 23:47:45 18/08/2015
Meanwhile a rather large reptilian creature was being forced into his cell. He hissed at the guards and breathed smoke through his nose. "You don't command m you welps!!" He swiped at them with his tail knocking them down he went running down the hall.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 00:04:11 19/08/2015
OoC: Nothing much, SC! Just cellmates talking to each other.

Fibere nodded slowly. "Finally. One logical thing that has come out of your mouth," he said in a low voice, understanding the secrecy. "So what's the plan, new guy? I never caught your name, by the way."

Tyra raised her head when she heard yelling and tromping in the hall outside her cell. It sounded like a big creature, much larger than her. It must be new here. Nobody got out by attacking the guards and making a break for it. They'd be caught and tranquilized too quickly. She knew that well. "Hey, you out there," she called out raggedly. "...You're an idiot."
---
#73 Posted: 00:35:27 19/08/2015
Grundle noticed the reptilian running down the hall, "Yo, can you open this cage?" Gruncle asked
---
#74 Posted: 01:06:45 19/08/2015
Shade went running past Grundle's cell and towards the end of the hallway.
---
SC
#75 Posted: 01:12:55 19/08/2015
Grundle sighed as he ran down the hall, "Hey buddy, you'll never make it out alone. I know a way out though."
---
#76 Posted: 01:49:50 19/08/2015
"I don't need your help you welp!"
---
SC
#77 Posted: 01:51:41 19/08/2015
"What was that?" Trundle yelled in fury, turning into a T-Rex and used all his might to break the bars.
---
#78 Posted: 01:59:35 19/08/2015
"You dare challenge me?" Shade then breathed blue fire at Grundle.
---
SC
#79 Posted: 02:00:50 19/08/2015
Gruncle just let the fire hit him and it cleared and he was perfectly fine.
---
#80 Posted: 02:03:49 19/08/2015
"That was just a warning. Challenge me and you will meet your demise." Shade said.
---
SC
#81 Posted: 02:05:02 19/08/2015
"You wanna get out of this place alive?" Grundle asked. "Than you should follow me."
---
#82 Posted: 02:14:43 19/08/2015
"I listen to no one!" Shade said.
---
SC
#83 Posted: 02:19:20 19/08/2015
"You fool," Grundle said.
---
#84 Posted: 02:35:58 19/08/2015
OoC: Guys, I don't think you should be able to break out and make it this far so quickly...
---
#85 Posted: 02:45:27 19/08/2015
ooc: Shade never brok out he just brok free of his guards.
---
SC
#86 Posted: 03:56:11 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: HOLY CRAP NO
NO WAY AM I LETTING THIS ONE GO DOWNHILL
No escaping, guards or otherwise this soon into the RP, please.

Axil sighs as he feels his magic weaken.
"Ah, well. It was inevitable. I'll answer your many questions later, my boy." He ruffles the fur/hair on the top of Fibere's head playfully but somehow maliciously, though it doesn't really ruffle his hair, due to the whole spirit thing. He starts to fade out, and soon, a lot of red mist fills the room and clears quickly with a quiet fwoosh.

OOC: guess who
it's wolfell
PREPARE FOR SLIGHTLY SUGGESTIVE DIALOUGE AND A LOT OF TILDES AND STUFF
AUGH WHY

Wolfell realizes the brief, faint red cloud of mist from the room he stands in between. He grabs his baton and growls a bit.
"That looks familiar..." He walks towards it, noticing the absence of the smoke. His ear twitches. That definitely means something's going on here.
Time to use my... heh, unique interrogation skills. He thinks with a purr to his mind's voice.
The black-haired guard knocks on the bars - not too light, not too hard, just a knock - and waits for the prisoners to realize their situation.
---
#87 Posted: 05:38:22 19/08/2015
OoC: Wolfell be stalkin'.

Fibere gnashed his teeth at the departing Axil. It would have been threatening if not for the slightly prominent buck teeth. But his annoyance turned to a sense of foreboding as soon as he heard a tap-tap on the prison bars. He smoothed down his hair, feeling awfully tingly since Axil left. He wasn't sure if it was after-effects of the hologram-like thing, Axil fluffing his hair earlier, worry for what was going to happen next, or something else...
---
#88 Posted: 05:53:23 19/08/2015
(All prisoners or just the ones by the cell?

Because the way it's worded has me confused.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:35 19/08/2015 by Coalata
#89 Posted: 06:45:03 19/08/2015
Suddenly Shade felt a sharp pain on his side. He looked to see a tranquilizer had been shot at him. He began to feel woozy he then went unconscious and fell to the ground
---
SC
#90 Posted: 07:02:21 19/08/2015
Wayne bade farewell ro Axil and just before he deoarted he said, "My name is Wayne," thenas he turned back to the toilet, he heard the knock. "Had he heard us?" he thought to himself, but turned around. His palms werecsweaty, shoulders heavy, yet on the surface he looked calm and ready, "Good evening officer," he said simply, and moved back to his bed, sitting down and looking at Wolfell.
---
#91 Posted: 07:19:09 19/08/2015
Soon Shade awoke in his cell. He was chained up but they did allow movement within his cell.
---
SC
#92 Posted: 13:40:18 19/08/2015
Tyra remained where she was, but could not deny the satisfaction she heard when the voices running down the hall were cut off by guards. The big creature she'd heard lumbering around was dragged over to a cell across from hers, and she heard the clink of chains. Restricted already? It must be a very powerful prisoner. She listened to its breathing for a while as it remained unconscious. Her werewolf senses, as usual, allowed her to pick up other cellmates conversing, but she did not care for much of their talk. Most of them were whelps who apparently believed they were innocent of whatever crime they committed. Tyra snorted. Either you did something or you didn't. She wouldn't deny she killed people. And heck, she'd enjoyed it.
Finally, the creature opposite her seemed to be awakening. She remained silent, waiting to detect what it would do next.
---
#93 Posted: 21:35:59 19/08/2015
Shade tryed to charge the cell door but was jurcked back by the chanes. "I will get free!"
---
SC
#94 Posted: 22:55:35 19/08/2015
"Let me go you jerks! grrr!" Vlight screams struggling in the grasp of two guards dragging her. As Vlight opens her mouth wide open to try and spit acid at the guards, a black necklace around her neck, stops her from spitting acid as it electrocutes and smokes as Vlight coughs. The guards then throw her into a cell by everyone else. "Let me out of here!! Or at least let me have my make up back!" She reaches out through the bars swiping her raptor like claws at the guards as they leave.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:42 19/08/2015 by chained skull
#95 Posted: 23:03:58 19/08/2015
"Wolfell?" Wayne repeated, as he heard a commotion in the background and lost sight of the figure.in the darkness, "You're there right?"
---
#96 Posted: 02:09:55 20/08/2015
Tales' ears perked up at the screaming. It was a female by the sound of the voice and the little vulpine tried to see who it was. Though, he couldn't. "Are you okay?" he called out to the female who'd made such a racket a few seconds ago. He hoped wherever the female was, was close by that she could hear him. And without waking the sleeping dragoness in the cell with him.
#97 Posted: 02:19:44 20/08/2015
Too late. "What's that infernal noise?" T'sara hissed. She raised her wings threateningly. "Nope, not you, little fox kit. Tell whoever it was to be quiet."
---
#98 Posted: 03:24:33 20/08/2015
"I'm just fine! Just mind yoursssself!!" She hisses in the direction where the voices are coming from. But once she hears T'sara. "No one ever tellsssss me to be quiet! So how about you SHUT IT!"
---
#99 Posted: 03:54:57 20/08/2015
"Nobody tells an ancient long to be quiet!" T'sara retorted. "So how about you be the one to close your fanged mouth?"
---
#100 Posted: 03:57:35 20/08/2015
"My, so much arguing, why can't we just get ... oh wait, we're not like that, carry on; it's music to my ears." Fae said, smirking from inside her cell.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me