Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Isolation [Prison RP] [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 06:41:49 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
PLOT:
You wake up one day in jail, you don't know why. Or maybe you do. Consciousness is just returning to you. This is Redfeather Prison, one of the worst in the Multiverse. Your prisonmates are from all corners of the Verse, from anthropomorphic robot animals to Easternlung dragons. The choice is yours: Live life until your sentence ends or get out prematurely.

RULES:
PM me w/ your sheet to be a guard
All regular dS rules apply
Keep swearing to a minimum + censor it - Children use this site and the RP section
Romance is allowed, G-Rated romance - chaste kisses and the like
No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus please
If a guard tranquilizes you, you go unconscious and are locked in your cell. No pulling any crap
Warden/GM has control over the whole facility
Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Species:
Crime/Sentence:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
Other:

Posting my characters in the morning and hopefully when more have joined.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:17:16 12/08/2015 by dinorang67
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#2 Posted: 05:43:15 12/08/2015
This seems interesting to say the least. I'll join if that's alright with you.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#3 Posted: 13:10:24 12/08/2015
Name: T'sara
Species: Eastern Dragon
Crime/Sentence: Destroying (she still claims it was an accident) a powerful orb that was claimed to be the only way to defeat the evil in her world.
Appearance: T'sara is a teal Eastern dragon with five claws on each paw. Her claws, the spines down her back, her horns, and the inside of her ears are all silver. On the end of her tail is a blue tuft of fur.
Personality: T'sara seems rude when you first meet her, but she is mostly laid-back and relaxed. She has an annoying habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and she has trouble grasping human language.
Powers/Abilities: T'sara can use most of the elements. If she meets someone who uses an element she doesn't know of, then she can learn to use their element, but it takes quite a while. So far, she can control ice, water, wind, and shadow.
Other: If you can think of a special cage that can tone down her powers a bit, then I'm willing to use it.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#4 Posted: 14:36:09 12/08/2015
Name: Wayne J. Merrick (Snowflake)
Species: Human
Crime/Sentence: First Degree Murder/ Death Sentence
Appearance: Regular human, his white skin slightly tanned, his body covered in tattoos. Wayne Merrick
Powers/Abilities: Previous occupation of Structural Engineering
Other: Has Low Latent Inhibition however, when coupled with his high IQ causes Creative Genius.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#5 Posted: 16:00:52 12/08/2015
Name: Tyra Wolfe
Species: werewolf
Crime/Sentence: murder
Appearance: Tyra is a tall but stocky person in human form, her face and body covered in scars. Tyra's hair is brown and shaggy, spiking up around her bangs and ending at her shoulders, giving her the appearance of a rogue. Her eyes are a dark forest green. Tyra dresses in light clothes that are torn and faded. Her jeans scruff up around the shoes while she wars a vest atop a green tank top. Sometimes her jaw is misaligned after a transformation.
Personality: Tyra could be considered coldhearted, calculating and abrasive. She's also sarcastic, openly provoking others and pointing out their flaws. She knows that most are usually too scared to challenge her. Even in battle she is merciless to her foes, fighting very immorally.
Powers/Abilities: Tyra is very powerful in human form and uses enhanced werewolf senses. She can transform into a werewolf, of course, making her even more savage. She's also good with most weapons, but those are sure to have been kept far out of her clutches.
Other: Due to her erratic personality, she has been shackled with silver to weaken her.

Name: Fibere
Species: A bunny-like humanoid race known as Taguel.
Crime/Sentence: Kidnapping, though he claims it was for a good reason.
Appearance: Fibere is a well-muscled, tanned Taguel with bushy, chocolatey fur down his head, chest, wrists and ankles. One tuft is oddly indigo, and that bit is tied into a ponytail. The rabbit ears that fall from his head are the color of his skin. He used to be clad in light, leather armor but that was taken from him, leaving him in an indigo tank top and shorts. The Beaststone hanging from his neck was also confiscated, preventing him from transforming into a dangerous form.
Personality: Fibere is, as he calls himself, a genius, though that borders on insane and desperate. He will use words until he can get close enough to his Beaststone to use force to emphasize his point. He blames his "dark side" on his heritage- his grandmother had almost become a catalyst to end the world.
Powers/Abilities: His Beaststone lets him take on a four-legged, giant rabbit form with speed, strength and agility rolled into one. Though it may sound funny, it really isn't.
Other: He is homosexual.

I'm thinking of adding more later.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:54 13/08/2015 by ShadowMewX
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 21:08:38 12/08/2015
Name: Grundle
Species: Shape Shifter
Crime/Sentence: Was accused of the hanging of his grandmother. Sentenced to death.
Appearance: When not wearing a prison jumpsuit, He usually wears a black shirt, grey pants, and light brown shoes. His hair is black and he has 1 green eye and 1 blue eye.
Personality: Usually likes to work alone, doesn't really socialize.
Powers/Abilities: Can shape shift into any dinosaur
Other: None
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#7 Posted: 22:50:22 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, almost forgot about this thing! Coalata, you may join and all are accepted!
Time to bring in ALL my revised OC-- Oh wait I can't? SHUT UP VINCENT YOU CAN'T.
Fiiine. Just Axil then! (Also an AU as a guard because Wynaut?)

Name: Axil Wolfe
Species: Blood Ghost (powers of a ghost but isn't dead)
Crime/Sentence: Mental Attacks/Abuse, Murder | Life Sentence
Appearance: An about average-height (a foot shorter) man with good posture and rather long, thick crimson locks. His eyes are completely black, with a scar over his left eye exposing a small white pupil. He wears a normal prison jumpsuit with magic-cancelling silver-copper handcuffs. His most significant features are the red mist-like waves flowing from both eyes and the top of his head, and the crimson tail that hovers above the ground when he walks. His skin is quite pale.
Personality: Rather snobbish, disrespectful to cellmates, likes making people mad, hates making people sad
Powers/Abilities: Pyromancing, limited flight, possession
Other: Hates Wolfell, German

Name: Wolfell [REDACTED]
Species: Wolf-person (NOT a werewolf)
Crime/Sentence: GUARD
Appearance: An average-height black-haired, lanky man with quite thin hair down to his shoulders. He has two large black wolf ears with piercings and small notches scattered about both. He wears a normal guard uniform and custom-fitted pants for his bottom half, which is two black wolf legs and a fluffy tail. His skin is slightly pale. His eyes are blood red and he has two paint marks in the shape of scars over each.
Personality: Acts rather suggestively (the third definition of suggestive), half-insane (thankfully not fully yet), mean-spirited and sly towards people he doesn't like
Powers/Abilities: Can jump very high and run fast, has long claws that he doesn't cut often and files into even sharper points
Other: Knows Axil and knows Ax hates him, Canadian
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#8 Posted: 01:15:38 13/08/2015
Lol Vincent... smilie I see what you did there.
Haha, is Axel related to Tyra? Or just a coincidence? Dat last name...
---
#9 Posted: 02:02:09 13/08/2015
Before I make my character, is there a certain age the characters can't be to end up in jail, or does it not matter?
#10 Posted: 02:52:43 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC:@ShadowMew Oh crap I did not see that smilie
I guess not, just added the 'e' a while ago 0.0
@Coalata age doesn't matter.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#11 Posted: 03:30:38 13/08/2015
(I think I know who of mine may fit:

Name: Fae
Species: dragon
Appearance: she has red scales with a white belly, and feathered wings. Her horns are shaped like Spyro's, and her tail tip looks like a metallic, edged feather. Her eyes are also red.
Personality: at first thought, she appears nice, friendly, and all around good, but in reality, she's the opposite of that. Fae is a powerful deceiver; she is a cruel, wicked, and merciless as they come. She will smile as she crushes someone's heart, and utterly destroy them.
Powers/Abilities: light and fire elemental abilities
Other: Fae was inspired by the song Angels by Within Temptation.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#12 Posted: 04:43:38 13/08/2015
Okay. Thanks.

Name: Niles Power

Nickname: Tales

Species: Fox

Crime/Sentence: stealing and accidental murder

Appearance: http://orig02.deviantart.net/8...ent-d94u1m1.png

Personality: Tales is a kind and caring young fox kit. He likes to help others even though they might be bad. He's also very shy and timid due to bulling in his past. He's scared easily by new people, and it takes awhile for him to trust anyone new. He also has a fear of water due to almost drowning when he was younger. The little vulpine has a had time trusting new people due to being bullied and picked on a lot by others, but once he trusts you, he'll open up more and more. He also scares easy and has a fear of loud noises such as thunder or fireworks.

Powers/Abilities: Tales can curl up into a ball and use a Spin-Dash-like attack. He can fly with his two tails and use them to make a small tornado-like attack to blow small enemies away.

Other: He tends to hold one of his tails when he's scared or in need of comfort.
#13 Posted: 22:50:17 13/08/2015
Added another character! ^.^
---
#14 Posted: 22:53:50 13/08/2015
I am officially shipping Axil and Tyrra. >:3
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15 Posted: 23:16:27 13/08/2015
Ships are wonderful. smilie.
#16 Posted: 05:36:24 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
Name: Fibere
Species: A bunny-like humanoid race known as Taguel.
Crime/Sentence: Kidnapping, though he claims it was for a good reason.
Appearance: Fibere is a well-muscled, tanned Taguel with bushy, chocolatey fur down his head, chest, wrists and ankles. One tuft is oddly indigo, and that bit is tied into a ponytail. The rabbit ears that fall from his head are the color of his skin. He used to be clad in light, leather armor but that was taken from him, leaving him in an indigo tank top and shorts. The Beaststone hanging from his neck was also confiscated, preventing him from transforming into a dangerous form.
Personality: Fibere is, as he calls himself, a genius, though that borders on insane and desperate. He will use words until he can get close enough to his Beaststone to use force to emphasize his point. He blames his "dark side" on his heritage- his grandmother had almost become a catalyst to end the world.
Powers/Abilities: His Beaststone lets him take on a four-legged, giant rabbit form with speed, strength and agility rolled into one. Though it may sound funny, it really isn't.
Other: He is homosexual.

I'm thinking of adding more later.

Fibere's accepted, he sounds so interesting!

Quote: theuone
(I think I know who of mine may fit:

Name: Fae
Species: dragon
Appearance: she has red scales with a white belly, and feathered wings. Her horns are shaped like Spyro's, and her tail tip looks like a metallic, edged feather. Her eyes are also red.
Personality: at first thought, she appears nice, friendly, and all around good, but in reality, she's the opposite of that. Fae is a powerful deceiver; she is a cruel, wicked, and merciless as they come. She will smile as she crushes someone's heart, and utterly destroy them.
Powers/Abilities: light and fire elemental abilities
Other: Fae was inspired by the song Angels by Within Temptation.

Accepted! Sounds pretty cool!

Quote: Coalata
Okay. Thanks.

Name: Niles Power

Nickname: Tales

Species: Fox

Crime/Sentence: stealing and accidental murder

Appearance: http://orig02.deviantart.net/8...ent-d94u1m1.png

Personality: Tales is a kind and caring young fox kit. He likes to help others even though they might be bad. He's also very shy and timid due to bulling in his past. He's scared easily by new people, and it takes awhile for him to trust anyone new. He also has a fear of water due to almost drowning when he was younger. The little vulpine has a had time trusting new people due to being bullied and picked on a lot by others, but once he trusts you, he'll open up more and more. He also scares easy and has a fear of loud noises such as thunder or fireworks.

Powers/Abilities: Tales can curl up into a ball and use a Spin-Dash-like attack. He can fly with his two tails and use them to make a small tornado-like attack to blow small enemies away.

Other: He tends to hold one of his tails when he's scared or in need of comfort.

Yep, accepted. Sounds so Sonic-esque, I love Sonic XD

Quote: StormDragon21
I am officially shipping Axil and Tyrra. >:3

PLEASE DON'T I ALREADY SHIP AXIL WITH LIKE ALL MY OTHER OCS

All of my other OCs: 0///0
Axil: TOO BAD NONE OF THOSE SHIPS ARE CANON.

Alright, whoever wants to start this thing up can do so! I'm tired and would ruin it, I'd like to see how someone else handles it!
---
#17 Posted: 13:29:13 14/08/2015
OoC: OmP lol!

It had taken a good bit of tranquilizer to knock Tyra into unconsciousness. Yet another escape attempt. And as she gradually awoke, with pain stretching to every point on her body, she realized she'd made a terrible mistake. Her arms and ankles were cuffed, and chains led to the wall. They weren't any normal chains, though. They were silver. No more transforming. Seems like the guards had gone to the final resort.
The silver had given the werewolf a pounding headache. It would be impossible for her to think of anything, any way to escape, at this rate. She had almost had it this time! If not for those sneaky guards with tranquilizers. Tyra slid to the floor and clutched her head as much as she was able. This wasn't her destiny, to rot away in prison for killing a couple (okay, a bunch) of people. She was a werewolf. A werewolf who had grown up with the pleasure of the woods for company. What was she to do? She minded her own business, but the second someone tromped into her territory, she killed mercilessly. If she was half wolf, why were they judging her like a human?
---
#18 Posted: 13:49:11 14/08/2015
((Are we in solitary confinement or we in like GenPop with roommates))

Wayne looked up at the cieling and scowled, "I didn't do it...." he whispered to the walls, "They set me up...." he didn't care whether anyone believed him or not, he knew it was true, and that meant he would keep fightimg until they believed it also. There was a calendar taped to the wall, but it only had two months on it, and three of the days were crossed off.
---
#19 Posted: 14:08:56 14/08/2015
T'sara struggled against the pull of the chains on her legs. Her tail and wings were free, but what use were they? She attempted a blast of corrosive Darkness, but it remained inside of her mouth. It stung like a poison dragon's breath. She shook her teal scales and opened her mouth a couple times. There were no chains, so why was she unable to use her powers? After inspecting the chains, T'sara gave a hiss of anger. "Dragon-steel," she growled. "Neutralized elemental power—I'm doomed."
---
#20 Posted: 18:53:36 14/08/2015
(Sonic is great. smilie. He was from an AU I created to Sonic's many years ago, but I'm working at changing it up into my own things.

You can't deny the ships. smilie.

I question that as well. Is everyone in a cell together or different ones?)

It had taken awhile for him to come to. The child slowly became consciousness again. He opened his eyes and sat up, finding himself in some sort of cell. The boy blinked, scratching his head in wonder. The last thing he remembered was taking care of some people that was attacking his home, as much as he didn't want to, and stealing, or for better terms, taking back what was stealing from him, though it most likely didn't look like it. Then, darkness. After that, waking up in this jail cell. Tales stood up and headed over to the bars of the cell, frowning. He knew he couldn't break them. At least, not on his own. For now, the ten-year-old was stuck until he came up with a plan to escape.
#21 Posted: 21:28:55 14/08/2015
OoC: I'm guessing that the more violent prisoners, like Tyra, are on their own and the others have cellmates. I'm not the GM though so I could be wrong. smilie
---
#22 Posted: 22:02:29 14/08/2015
(Alright. Well, when Dinorang67 gets back on, we'll find out.)
#23 Posted: 22:06:35 14/08/2015
"You can't keep me jailed forever!" Grundle yelled, shifting into a raptor trying to cut the bars in his cell.
---
#24 Posted: 07:51:47 15/08/2015
((I wouldn't count on that, in some prisons the guards will transfer you to a cell with a violent roommate just for laughs. It was on the news a few months ago that this guy from pakistan was put in jail with a member of the KKK who was in prison for dismembering asians - and then they made bets to see how long he would survive)))
---
#25 Posted: 20:00:52 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: ^ Holy crap that's messed up.
Yes, the more violent prisoners are in solitary confinement, others are in normal cells with one cellmate. I'll let you choose solitary or cellmate. Axil is solitary due to Wolfell wanting revenge on him for locking Wolfy in semi-solitary confinement a long way back.

The redhead scratches his clawed hands against the white padding of the cell, sighing with the breath of a chinook. Warm, but cold-hearted. He's bored.
Reaaaally bored. Axil plomps down on the padding with a near-silent 'poomf' and stares at the ceiling, which was as a mirror image of the floor, without the stainless steel, pure-white bed or the crimson-orange splotch of color named Axil in the center.
---
Wolfell walks quietly along the metal runway lining the barred cells of the 'average' prisoners. He leans back on it, backside to the empty, clean cafeteria, also all gray. He laughs a bit, remembering Axil.
"He's probably having sooo much fun, the guy who was once a super-rich black-hat hacker, in jail. Forever, I suppose. Heh."

OOC: Wolfell is in proximity of all non-solitary prisoners, so interaction is possible.
---
#26 Posted: 20:45:34 15/08/2015
OoC: Okay, good to know! Does anyone want to be Fibere's cellmate?
---
#27 Posted: 21:05:56 15/08/2015
(It's best Fae is alone, but in proximity of others, if you ask me.)

Fae groaned, waking up. She rose to her paws and looked around, How did I get here? She questioned herself before remembering the past events. "Of course ... I can't believe this. So I've finally been caught, pity I can't just leave." She wondered if her cell, or maybe even the entire place, was enchanted to weaken her powers.
---
#28 Posted: 21:07:16 15/08/2015
((I don't really care who will be T'sara's cellmate. She definitely doesn't count as dangerous.))
---
#29 Posted: 21:38:21 15/08/2015
(Same goes for me. Anyone can be in Tales'.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:06 16/08/2015 by Coalata
#30 Posted: 00:21:26 16/08/2015
((How about T'sara and Tales together?))
---
#31 Posted: 00:28:21 16/08/2015
(Sure.)
#32 Posted: 00:29:18 16/08/2015
(Hey Coalata, waiting for a PM reply.)
---
#33 Posted: 00:30:52 16/08/2015
(Alright.)
#34 Posted: 01:31:44 16/08/2015
OoC: Hey Blackfury, you want Wayne and Fibere to board together? Or is he in solitary confinement?
---
#35 Posted: 22:20:14 16/08/2015
The guards took Grundle out of his cell for his execution. He turned into a flying dinosaur and flew to the control room with the cell room locks and transformed to a T-Rex, smashing the machine and releasing all prisoners.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#36 Posted: 23:38:45 16/08/2015
Name: Shade
Species: Dragolet
Crime/Sentence: He has been sentence to life in prison due to several killings he has done due to his life as a assassin.
Appearance:http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Personality: Mysterious, dark, unforgiveing.
Powers/Abilities: Has the ability to breath blue fire and heal extremely fast.
Other: N/A
---
SC
#37 Posted: 23:55:59 16/08/2015
((I don't know if that would work, so I'm just assuming that didn't happen))

T'sara turned her head to the fox kit sitting next to her. He was small, and for a second she considered eating him. Wouldn't be too much of an effort, and she was a bit hungry. However, T'sara shook the though out of her mind. There had to be a reason he was in there, after all. "Hey, what are you doing here?" she asked.
---
#38 Posted: 00:21:23 17/08/2015
(Mhm. I'm not sure if that would work either.)

He jumped at the sudden voice that spoke. Tales spotted another being in the cell with him. It was a dragon, female by the sound of her voice, and it surprised him. How had he not noticed her before? The child had heard stories of these creatures, but never seen one before. Until now that is. The fox boy made his way over to the dragon, shy and nervous. What if the creature wanted to eat him?

"Um... Hi," he greeted softly. "My name's Tales. Who are you?"

Realizing he'd been asked a question that he didn't really have an answer to, the child shrugged his tiny shoulders.

"I'm not sure. I just woke up here," he replied. "But if I had to guess, it was most liking for stealing and killing that I ended up here."

Tales lowered his ears at the killing part. He hadn't meant to go and kill. It was a mistake. An accident after all. But no one saw it as that. They saw a child going and murdering people, even if it was to protect the island that he lived on. Murder was murder. No matter how one looked at it. And when you murdered someone, you were sent to jail. No matter the reasoning behind it. The stealing he had done in order to survive on his own. After a moment, he shook the thought away, perking his ears back up and looking at the dragoness curiously.

"What about you? How'd you end up here?" the ten-year-old questioned.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:53:56 17/08/2015 by Coalata
#39 Posted: 04:59:16 17/08/2015
(I'm cool with Waynr and Fibere)))

Wayne looked around, studying the room and turned his eyes on the toilet. He walked over to it and then turned aroun, "Hey, how long you in here for? And what did you do?"
---
#40 Posted: 05:15:37 17/08/2015
Fibere had been silently observing his cellmate from the dark corner of the cell he was in. He was human, which made him think of his mother. It disgusted him, to have the blood of not only a human but the Fell Dragon as a part of him. He only wanted to acknowledge his Taguel side. It was the part of him that gave him power.
But even now, Fibere was unsure of this. His tribe, new as embers, had banished him. He'd left, but not without a prize: his sister, Velvette. She was everything that he wasn't, but she looked up to him while he enjoyed her company. Unfortunately, she hadn't taken to the kidnapping as happily as he had, and Fibere soon found himself in a human creation called a prison. Was companionship really worth hiding him away from the light of day, in a smelly, moldy place like this?
It soon occurred to the Taguel that the human was speaking to him. He frowned, not moving from his spot. His direct questions left Fibere temporarily confused. He hadn't asked his name, or perhaps what he was. Many humans were curious about his looks. But Fibere decided to humor him anyway.
"Who knows?" Fibere manually flipped an ear over his shoulder with his hand. "What does it matter, anyway? Man-spawn-" a term he recalled his grandmother using- "like you will make up anything to suit your petty desires. I don't even belong here." He spat on the floor bad-naturedly.
---
#41 Posted: 05:27:12 17/08/2015
"Well, I'll start with myself then, and then you can tell me about you, I'm in here for two months for first-degree murder," said Wayne, having turned back to the toilet. He had also heard Fibere call him man-spawn, yet let it slide over him, minsults only meant something if you let them."
---
#42 Posted: 05:34:49 17/08/2015
"Murder?" Fibere frowned, ever-so-gradually making his way farther from his cellmate. "Why'd they put you in here with me then, man? Are you gonna kill me? You better not kill me. I'll slice out your eyes before you can! I know tofu- I mean, Kung Fu!" He had arranged himself into an awkward-looking defensive pose. Instinctively reaching for his Beaststone, Fibere found that he turned up empty. His tone changed to add a slight edge of panic as he realized the stone that turned him into his true form was gone. "Don't try anything on me, hotshot! I don't wanna die!"
---
#43 Posted: 06:03:53 17/08/2015
"I'm in prison for murder, I never said I actually did it. I'm not dumb enough to kill someone myself, my skill lies in thinking... so how long you in here for?"
---
#44 Posted: 17:25:46 17/08/2015
"Well, I'm not giving you my name. It's unpronounceable in your language. Just call me…something. You won't be able to say my name, and in my home not pronouncing someone's name right is an insult. A really, really horrible insult." T'sara sighed and sat down. When would this…Tales ever be quiet? "I'm in here for destroying something. Don't know how long I'll stay, and I don't know if I'll ever feel grass beneath my claws again."
---
#45 Posted: 18:21:25 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: @PwnageFTW This is a perfect example of what I don't want to happen. Don't just run out and kill everyone, please.

Axil had found out a trick long ago with these cuffs. During a self-training he had with himself. If you chip off the silver, even just an inch, some magical abilities are restored. It wasn't strong silver at all, no, plus the cuffs weren't chained, so it was fairly easy to try and chip them. The gold was impossible, of course, but that wasn't the main problem. The gold was specifically made for his pyromancing abilities, and infused with cold, unmelting ice. It wouldn't chip. Oh well. Axil walks slowly and quietly to the edge of his bed, and quickly, suddenly hits the cuffs against the edge. A chunk of silver, in the form of a lace-esque vine pattern, quietly snaps off of the right cuff. The left cuff has about an inch of the silver fall off. He sits in a meditation pose, and focuses on the conversing between Fibere and Wayne. After a few moments, he can see through his mind's eye the cell of the two prisoners.
"Here we goooo...." Axil suddenly visualises as something of a red-colored hologram form of himself in Fibere and Wayne's cell.
"Um, hi."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:31 17/08/2015 by dinorang67
#46 Posted: 20:17:35 17/08/2015
Ooc: Ok. Sorry.

Sadly, destroying the panel did nothing. Grundle thought it would release everyone, but he had gone for the wrong room. The guards then wrestled him back in his cell. "Until you calm down," One of them said. "We won't start your execution."

"Then I'll just keep going on a rampage." Grundle said.
---
#47 Posted: 21:41:07 17/08/2015
The child nodded in understanding. "I see," the ten-year-old replied. "Well, I hope you can get out soon."
#48 Posted: 22:43:55 17/08/2015
Wayne replied without turning around, "I take it you are not a guard, otherwise you'd probably come in person, and so I must ask, how long are you in prison, what did you do to get here and why are you holograming into our cell?"
---
#49 Posted: 23:35:37 17/08/2015
"Yeah, uh-huh, right... so you're the scheming type? That's still murder you know! And don't you dare be thinking up a plan to kill me and make yourself look innocent. The guards will find out! And...then I'll be placed in a nicer cell far away from you, crazy human!" He let out an "Eep!" as the hologram appeared in the room. After the slight jump, the Taguel composed himself, watching the new exchange suspiciously.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#50 Posted: 23:46:39 17/08/2015
ooc: Am I accepted?
---
SC
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me