darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Chop Chop's voice actor before or during Giants?
Page 1 of 1
Chop Chop's voice actor before or during Giants? [CLOSED]
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#1 Posted: 21:45:44 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
For those of us who have used Chop Chop in both Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and Skylanders: Giants, which voice actor did you prefer?

For me, I thought both of them were great, but Chop Chop's original voice actor in Spyro's Adventure was epic and I was a little bummed out when I saw his voice wasn't used in Giants (and all later games, naturally).

If you have any other Skylanders between Spyro's Adventure and Giants like Chop Chop whose voice actors were different in the two games and you liked in this way, feel free to post them too.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 22:17:50 04/08/2015
Gill Grunt and Zap, definately. The lines and puns are great but just doesn't fit the mouth for the former, there was no reason to give gargling filter to the latter when other Water skylanders have no issue talking.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#3 Posted: 22:03:26 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
there was no reason to give gargling filter to the latter when other Water skylanders have no issue talking.

That's a good point, and I found that rather funny.

As for me, (now that you mention it) I liked Gill Grunt's voice actor in Spyro's Adventure more myself.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#4 Posted: 06:18:37 01/10/2015
...Chop Chop's voice actor changed? I never noticed... smilie

The major ones for me were Gill Grunt and Boomer. I prefer their voices in SA.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#5 Posted: 15:36:08 09/10/2015
It's so weird how much Gill Grunt's voice changed. It's like he became a different character.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#6 Posted: 16:59:22 13/03/2016
Everyone sounded better before Giants...
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#7 Posted: 21:07:54 13/03/2016
Quote: Kevin16
Everyone sounded better before Giants...

Yep, the old days...

Where Trigger Happy wanted everything his and laughed maniacally
Where Dino-Rang's vocabulary only consisted of Australian slang
Where Bash likes to wub-wub
Where Whirlwind was a scrapped sims character
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#8 Posted: 00:47:33 31/05/2016
I do not like Gill Grunt's voice in Giants at all. In SA, he had a fun Scottish accent, and it was fun hearing him blurt out "Feah da FEEESH!" when you put him on the portal. In Giants, he says it in a much less fun and likable way. Worse off, having to hear it every time I put it on the portal made me realize how much I missed his old Scottish voice.

Though, I really like Camo's voice in Giants over SA. He sounds like he's always having fun, and he sounds so happy all the time. Hearing him go "Hot Potato!" or "Jumpin' Peppers! I won!" or some of his other lines always puts a smile on my face.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#9 Posted: 23:23:20 28/06/2016
Yeah i have to agree with that one, Camo's voice in Giants fits him better than the voice in SSA.

Anyone else think the new voice of Sonic Boom kinda ruined the character? she was supposed to be a protective motherly beast, her old bird voice fit perfectly.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me