Page 1 of 1
Legendary Chop Chop... [CLOSED]
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#1 Posted: 01:33:29 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Will someone here please PM me on how this is possible?

[User Posted Image]

Is there some sort of software or whatever online that can upgrade a Series 1 Legendary Chop Chop to a Gold Rank? I already know of the "By A Thread" glitch, but this pic proves a possibility...
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#2 Posted: 02:11:42 04/08/2015
You can put the gold top hat on any character in Trap Team as long as you have it on that game. Unless I'm missing something else that states it's goldranked?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#3 Posted: 02:42:09 04/08/2015
The ring around the Undead logo diddy50...also to get the gold ranking you just have complete his quest log lordexodus.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#4 Posted: 04:26:15 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
The ring around the Undead logo diddy50...also to get the gold ranking you just have complete his quest log lordexodus.

How? I tried on PS3 & Wii personally & only Legendary Chop Chop alone cant get the "By The Thread" achievement...

Is there another means of getting that achievement? A PC software perhaps?
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#5 Posted: 06:14:54 05/08/2015
Hate to be bearer of bad news bro....but this was discused in an old thread i found a bit ago....//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=67351

Its a glich the beta testers didn't find....only happens to Legendary Chop Chop...so i guessing that photo you posted above was photoshoped.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#6 Posted: 13:47:04 25/08/2015
Haven't tried it myself, because I don't have the software, but I heard it's possible to set the Quest as complete using SkyEditor. And yeah, it sucks you have to resort to that. Really wish they had patched this (and the major PS4 TT save glitch/PS4 SF Trophy glitch for Aus/Wii U SF Accolades glitch).

I'm pretty sure I tried this on the Wii version and it didn't work, but it's been so long I can't remember.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:48:42 25/08/2015 by Arc of Archives
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#7 Posted: 00:34:18 16/09/2015
I am the original poster of that picture. It was originally posted here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=73873

It was not a photoshop job, but was absolutely a editor job. It still shows up as gold rank in all games now.

I used to have a whole write up I would send to anyone who asked, but it is long gone from my inbox and I never saved it to my pc. But basic idea is that it was done using Skylander editor v2. I made a regular Chop Chop gold rank through normal gameplay. Then read his data with the editor, and copied that information to the L-Chop Chop. And then L is gold rank.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me