darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Finally finished TT, the leveling struggle
Page 1 of 1
Finally finished TT, the leveling struggle
Zero Natal Green Sparx Gems: 371
#1 Posted: 17:04:24 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
So, I recently beat the story of trap team, I am going and trying to level AAAALLLLL of my characters.. I miss the days of SA and Giants when adding your figures gave you xp bonuses as well as other things you did in game gave you xp bonus.. smilie honestly with how many characters there are you would think they would have some sort of way to get bonus xp besides element zones
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 20:47:40 06/07/2015
kaos challenge. fastest xp and descent amount of gold.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#3 Posted: 21:47:48 06/07/2015
I also suggest Kaos Challenge, the Itchy Lilies Marsh level.

Make sure you use two controllers and two Skylanders at a time, and just keep the other one from getting killed while you kill everything. You each get the same amount of XP, so it's like leveling up two at a time.

I can get Level 1 characters to Level 17ish in one run.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#4 Posted: 00:00:57 07/07/2015
Quote: Dahvoo
I also suggest Kaos Challenge, the Itchy Lilies Marsh level.

Make sure you use two controllers and two Skylanders at a time, and just keep the other one from getting killed while you kill everything. You each get the same amount of XP, so it's like leveling up two at a time.

I can get Level 1 characters to Level 17ish in one run.

I'm gonna do that now
I was doing final finally docks with kaos with one player
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5329
#5 Posted: 00:36:07 07/07/2015
So, I very recently maxed leveled my entire collection from a variety of different levels below twenty. 262 figures, maxed within about two-three days.
Simply put, there's no real easy way to do this, but you can make it faster for yourself. A few different places will say it's the fastest way, and I've tried them all, but none of them hold a candle to this method I used.

Firstly, head over to Monster Marsh and walk through the level until just before the Undead Gate so you're in a villain zone. Switch to a villain (I'd recommend Kaos) and exit to the Academy, and walk over to the Kaos Doom Challenge. There's a glitch that the exp bonus from element zones carry over if you quit to the hub in the middle of one.

If you want extra gold, then do the Kaos Doom Challenge level Itchy Lillies Marsh with 5 turrets. If you're not interested in the gold, then instead do Kaos Fury Docks with no turrets. While turrets may give you gold every wave, the annoying this is that if they kill an enemy, it won't count as your attack and give you the minimum exp, rather than the bonus exp you get from the element zone glitch. The good news is that Kaos Fury Docks has only one 'trap', the Kaos fury meter which builds up over each wave. If it fills up completely, the next wave will be in Kaos Fury mode. This will throw out harder enemies, which in turn means more exp.

Set up one controller with a Skylander hidden behind the Mystery Box of Doom while you and your villain fight anything that crawls out of a portal. It's incredibly easy (you don't have to worry about a huge stage, the annoying whirlwinds or bats or exploding lillies from the levels before and after this stage) and it levels Skylanders very fast. Two level 1 Skylanders can reach level 10 on one wave. Using this method you are GUARANTEED to hit level 20 within the first 12 waves at the most. When it's over, it'll spit you back out in the hub, but the element glitch will still be in effect, meaning you can jump straight back into the Kaos Doom Challenge and continue on.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:59 07/07/2015 by Nroc-Nuika
Zero Natal Green Sparx Gems: 371
#6 Posted: 04:18:57 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
would 3ds game be faster leveling as in the past?
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#7 Posted: 08:25:59 12/07/2015
I might try this method now. I am planning on doing 100% complete nightmare mode on SG as I want that instead of my hard profile that will never get all the hats. That should hopefully get my remaining 30 or so orange based figures to level 15 (they wait until I get to STT to get to level 20). Then I do the same for SSF with blue bases but I don't need to delete my profile to do nightmare. Afterwards, I move on to STT, 100% for a third time (I am hopefully getting the Midnight Museum for my birthday and I won't have finished SG by then). Using your method, I will level up all remaining Skylanders. Thank you.

I would recommend trying to 100% previous games to keep your interest in playing going, as doing the same Kaos Doom Challenge stage over and over again for 200+ would get boring after a while. 100% previous games takes a while, so you will have quite a few maxed out (in their original game). Just a suggestion.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#8 Posted: 17:17:25 12/07/2015
Definitely. I would also recommend "use the game the figure was originally delivered" to maximize that character. Each game has a way to upgrade, and the journey would most assuredly be more pleasant.
Cheshiremonkey Gold Sparx Gems: 2068
#9 Posted: 12:20:30 20/07/2015
Quote: Zero Natal
would 3ds game be faster leveling as in the past?

Trap Team Nightmare Express challenge level. 10 minutes of killing as much as you can before time runs out. With a 15% xp hat you can max a character in about 2ish runs.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me