Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Crystal Gems! [Closed] [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#151 Posted: 23:51:50 19/08/2015
She looked like she didn't hear him introduce himself after he said who he left the gems with. She just gave him a horrified look, her eyes wide. "You left them with Steven!?" She exclaimed, getting to her feet in a blink of an eye and running to the temple. "Steven!!!" she called loudly, hoping that he wasn't with the gems at the beach house, but outside doing Steven things.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#152 Posted: 01:30:14 20/08/2015
"What's wrong with that?" Jade shrugged. "Don't understand anyone anymore."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#153 Posted: 01:36:13 20/08/2015
Ply slowly opened the door to the strange beach house he found.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#154 Posted: 05:08:10 20/08/2015
Cadmium sprinted after his large form unable to fully keep up "oh damn this is bad..." he thought he kept running and drew out his hammer "Hope hes ok" He said as he ran he might have not seen steven for a long time but he cared for the kid, the people who lived there were his only real friends other than Brimstone.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#155 Posted: 13:44:57 25/08/2015
it took brimstone awhile to realize that Barbara wasn't dead and he immediately hugged barbara and put him into his cat sack. "Good Barbara. I was so scared that you died. you know that your my only barbara dont you?" brimstone made sure that barbara was safe and snug and made that he was very comfortable as can be, even though his arms were straight out.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#156 Posted: 17:39:44 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Moonstone turned to Jade "those other gems are homeworld gems here to take me home and could hurt a lot of people in the process just like Cinnabar tried to." She said before followin Snow. "Let me help, this is my fault.." She said sadly.

No one was in the beach house all was odly quiet there.

Steven was sitting next to a boulder talking with the hurt gems, they had finally taken form after he was trying so hard to help them. They sat next to him speaking weakly. "I have a friend who could help you both, she can heal you guys." Steven said kindly thinking of Snow.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#157 Posted: 20:11:30 25/08/2015
Ply fully opened the door and looked inside. "No one home..." He said, disappointingly hoping to find the other gems.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#158 Posted: 21:35:50 25/08/2015
"Okay," Jade nodded. "I'll go with you!" She started running after Moonstone, thinking of too many things at once to even think about shapeshifting.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#159 Posted: 01:52:08 26/08/2015
Black Diamond earlier decided to have a nap, realizing Steven and Cadmium had left. When he woke up, he said, "I think it's finally time Steven knows my story!"

OCC: For those who are interested, here's BD's Backstory:

Black Diamond was a former member of the Diamond Authority, which Yellow Diamond lead. He and the other diamonds conquered many planets til their next target was earth. She fed lies to Black Diamond about how pathetic the lower classes of the other planets were, eventually, on the assault on earth, Black Diamond was sent to study the pathetic behaviors of the dominant species. He saw that they were not pathetic, but rather smart and resourceful. He then realized Yellow Diamond was feeding him a bunch of lies, and turned against her. When Yellow Diamond found out, she was outraged, and wanted to kill him because if a member of the Diamond Authority turns against their kind, they are sentenced to death. He disguises himself whenever around Homeworld Gems so he will not be captured, taken to homeworld, and destroyed.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#160 Posted: 01:53:41 26/08/2015
Malachite was lurking around the shore with Godzilla both drifting along the waves and started swimming back to the island.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#161 Posted: 02:02:31 26/08/2015
Ply limped back out of the beach house. He would get the kid he saw to help him, but he just waved like he wasn't severely injured.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#162 Posted: 19:48:45 05/10/2015
The home phone to Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst and Steven as well as his dad's home rings loudly. Pearl waits for someone to pick it up. She can see that the stranger has a lot of groceries and needs assistance. Some others to help would be nice.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#163 Posted: 21:19:08 05/10/2015
dude the rp is closed. stop posting.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#164 Posted: 03:43:32 06/10/2015
OOC: Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that. Sorry about that jokerstix66.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me