Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Crystal Gems! [Closed] [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#101 Posted: 20:27:27 02/08/2015
"Whe- where is everyone?" Ply asked.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#102 Posted: 21:42:21 02/08/2015
Cadmium followed steven a smile crossed his face "havent seen you since you were very little, look how much you've grown" holding the small gems in his hand "where are the gems steven, I need to speak to them, its very important" cadmiums grey skin tensed with his muscles as he walked he had many experiences with the gems, although he was from a different place then they were he was treated equally by them. It did not take long for most to figure out he was very different from the gems, firstly he appeared as a male, second his 'gem' was metalic in nature not crystalline. thinking of this he wondered "where was Brimstone?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#103 Posted: 23:01:08 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh they're not here they went on a mission a few minutes ago right before that noise happened actually.." Steven thought for a moment "But i could help! what do you need?"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#104 Posted: 23:07:47 02/08/2015
"well I found these gems at the crash site, havent seen any of your gems from their home in a long time, wanted to know what you guys thought should be done about them..." looking down at the silvery one in his hand "this one is familiar.... I think"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#105 Posted: 23:09:40 02/08/2015
Name: BloodStone
Appearance: He is a elegant midnight black gem stained with blood. His eyes are a deep midnight blue, representing the night sky. He is slim and athletically built. He is dressed in a martial arts master gi with a black belt tied around his waist. He also has a mask covering his face, in case one of the Crystal Gems, especially, Garnet, Pearl or Amethyst, know or remember him from somewhere.
Other: He was born out of the Gem War, upon the very battlefield from the blood of the slain. Yet to be discovered, trains by himself, against clones of himself in a hidden away from prying eyes.
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#106 Posted: 00:40:53 03/08/2015
Black Diamond, never seeing Steven in so long, decided to visit him. He headed to the beach house and knocked on the door.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#107 Posted: 00:44:50 03/08/2015
Snow was startled with the crash that sounded in the distance, the shock wave being large enough to ripple through her shack that was located far down the beach. She sprang to her feet from her resting stone and seemingly glided out the door to overlook the coast in front of her. There was the Temple, and the gems she neither hated nore loved. Their little beach house seemed to be fine. "Good. Steven 's ok." She sighed to herself. Further along the beach she trailed with her sharp vision, quickly running across the wreckage. "A homeworld ship? I thought that Earth was off limits from their hands..." She leapt from her doorstep and started skimming along the shallow waters of the beach, rapidly making her way to the crash site.
She made it there in a matter of moments, hesitating in awe of the disaster that was laid out in front of her. "No one could have survived this..." her voice was soft, worried. But then it changed. "Who cares. What business does homeworld have in this area. We are supposed to be free here." There was still a gentle touch, but there was an angry grumble to it. Snow stepped toward the wreckage and began lifting shrapnel for surviving gems. "We have to check anyways. If they are a threat, we can send them on their way."
Nothing was found inside the twisted metals of the broken ship. It almost felt as though someone had beat her to the rescue. She sighed and turned away, some part of her filling with relief. If anyone was found, she wasn't the only healer on the planet. Her gaze drifted to the temple again, thinking of the gem she would not dare name. She was gone after all. To create a new and wonderful life that could change the future.
A faint glint of light caught her eye, and Snow whipped over to see a singular gem, discarded among the sand away from the ship. She rushed over and scooped it up in her larger hands, letting the sand filter between her fingers. "Why are you so far away from the ship?" She asked it, scanning the gem for damage. "Poor thing, you are so close to being shattered. Let me help you." She closed her hands, placing her secondary hands over her other ones, and closed her eyes. Her gems glowed on her arm, sending wisps of grey light into her hands. A moment of meditation passed before the glow of her gems faded and she opened her hands, the smooth gem now shining without any imperfections whatsoever. Snow was mesmerized by the beauty of the gem. "You are quite the rarity, aren't you?" she spoke quietly, running a thumb over the surface of the gem.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#108 Posted: 01:01:50 03/08/2015
Name: Brimstone
Appearance: Brimstone is a seven foot tall person was big hands and a large beard. he is very muscular and can flex all his body's muscles. he wears a black vest with white fur on the shoulders, around the neck, and near the buttons.
Other: His gem is a puke yellow color and is located in his core chakra. he loves explosions and no matter how many times he washes himself he smells like sulfur. he loves cats and is hardly seen without one.

[User Posted Image]
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:19:50 03/08/2015 by Zartose
#109 Posted: 01:12:42 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((color change then will be accepted Zartose, Wystrel powers??))

http://pre14.deviantart.net/40...ope-d9395if.jpg
As Snow set her gem back down on the warm sandy beach after delicately healing her she glowed and stood taking on form. Her gem sitting in her left eye she looked up at Snow and smiled ever so kindly at her. She touched one of Snow's hands gently as she spoke "Thank you for helping me" her voice was beautiful and melodic, almost soothing as she spoke. Then she looked around quickly "h-have you seen any other gems?" she asked almost nervously still touching her hand.

Steven looked down sadly at the gems touching them, "I dont know Cadmium, my powers havent been working well... I know!" he said excitedly maybe even surprising Cadmium "Do you know Snow?" he began "She could help u-hm?" he was cut off by the knock at the door and went over to answer "Oh! Black Diamond your here too!" he said happily greeting him.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#110 Posted: 01:23:19 03/08/2015
"Ive... never met her before," he admitted he looked toward the door "hello!" he said surprised at Blacks diamonds arival"looking down at steven "would you come with me steven, id appreciate it.
---
#111 Posted: 02:40:17 03/08/2015
Snow gripped the gems hand with both her right ones, holding tightly as she herself looked over the wreckage again. "No, you were the only one I have found from the ship. Though, I think that someone else has picked through the rubble." Her eyes yet again drifted to the temple. "I think I know where we could go to find answers." Small visions flickered through her mind of broken gems there. 'Maybe those are the ones she's talking about.'
The twisted metal of the ship began to shake and move violently, something underneath seemingly trying to push its way out. A faint whine sounded, and then a hot beam of dark red light melted through the wreck. Groans could be heard from the clearing dust. "Stupid gems, thinking that they can just think on their own." A feminine voice said, slightly gravelly with effort. A thin, muscular silhouette stood on top of the ruined ship. Different shades of reds showed, the image clearing to see a form-fitting sleeveless jumpsuit. Her left hand was glowing, middle finger replaced by a roughly cut deep red gem. Her hair was wavy and shoulder length, the darkest color of red on her body.
The gems gaze turned to Snow and Moonstone, her eyes instantly filling with anger. "You..." she growled.

OOC: And with that, A new character!!!!

Name: Cinnabar
Appearance: A tall, lean and muscular woman with an average bust, accentuated by a sleeveless red jumpsuit. Her deep red hair is shoulder length, silky and wavy. Her left hand dons her gem, replacing her middle finger.
Abilities(other than normal): Manipulation of mercury and able to change to mercury at will, can emit a poisonous aura, Her weapon is a large cannon that replaces her left forearm and shoots concentrated light
Other:
---
#112 Posted: 03:09:42 03/08/2015
Cadmium heard the commotion leaving the gems with seven. pulling out his hammer staff and sprinting to the beach. "hope everyone is ok" when he gets there and sees the three gems he stands there unsure of what to do, just wishing he had his Armour on, but for now he will have to do with blue jeans and a black tank top.
---
#113 Posted: 03:22:32 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Moonstone can use Acoustokinesis and Menekinesis))

Moonstone jumped a little and stood infront of Snow defensively. She wanted no more gems to get hurt from Cinnabar. She gracefully took out her weapon, a microphone all white with crystal shards coming out of the long cord. "Please Cinnabar stop, we dont need to fight anymore... no one else need to be hurt, just let me go.." she said almost sounding sad, yet her voice never cracked or wavered.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#114 Posted: 03:29:49 03/08/2015
Brimstone awoke beneath a pile of sleeping kittens. "ah, just the way i like it." he grabbed one of the adorable little kittens and brought it up to his face so it could lay across his neck.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#115 Posted: 03:35:09 03/08/2015
A hateful grin split across Cinnabar's face and she clenched her hands into tight fists. "Let you go?" she hissed, stepping down from the wreckage to be on level ground. She stood at about 6'4", tall for human standards at least. "Why would I turn my back on my main directive, just to save some puny defective lives?" There was a glow about her body, slowly flickering to life. It was heated, poisonous, and looked and smelt of danger. "If you cared about others, you'd stop fighting!" Her left hand melded together, quickly reforming into a heavy looking cannon, crimson and bright red in color. Its firing chamber was already glowing with its next round.

Snow placed a hand on Moonstone's shoulder, stepping in front of her slightly. She gave a caring look at the frightened gem, as to say 'You don't need to worry about us.' She turned to face Cinnabar and took a defensive stance. "You need to take your malice off of this planet immediately. Earth isn't for gems from your side." Her arms lowered to her sides, her underarms seeming to mesh together with her upper arms. She was ready for the first move.
---
#116 Posted: 03:39:41 03/08/2015
Cadmium heard the talking and decided his side "Stand down home worlder, I may not know your culture and ways, but I know you dont belong here" he poised his large hammer to strike "I say to you one last time, Stand Down" he looked the red woman straight in the eyes with an unwavering calmness that would shake a person to their bones almost as if to say "this isnt a threat its a promise"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:03 03/08/2015 by jokerstix66
#117 Posted: 05:55:11 03/08/2015
OOC: My powers are unknown yet, except for being able to create clones of myself. He has no knowledge of how to do any. He is a hand to hand and martial arts master.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:26:29 03/08/2015 by Wyrstel
#118 Posted: 12:33:07 03/08/2015
Ply got up and saw some other gems, like a little boy in a red shirt. "Hey! Over here!" He yelled.
---
#119 Posted: 16:14:26 03/08/2015
"Cute little whiskers, cute kitty." Brimstone snuggled with the kitten draped around his neck. "Whiskers do you know where Barbara is?" he started pulling the cats off of himself and storing them in his gem. after 47 attempts of looking for Barbara he couldn't find him. "BARBARA!!!!! He started freaking out and then he remembered. "THE BEACH!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:58:05 03/08/2015 by Zartose
#120 Posted: 18:24:20 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOCsmiliekay but make sure to get your powers approved before sing them.

Steven waved to Ply, seeing him near the beach house.

Barbara climbed onto Cadmium's shoulders and mewed loudly as if she was looking for the babu harness she was used to on Brimstone. When she didn't find it on him she mewed directly into his ear shrilly and crawled into his shirt.

Moonstone smiled at Snow kindly before turning to Cinnabar with a sad look "When did hate cloud you heart Cinnabar?" she sighed standing next to Snow "You used to be so kind to me..." She swung her microphone increasing speed to attack with it watching her carefully.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#121 Posted: 18:34:14 03/08/2015
"I'm hurt!" Ply said, looking at Steven.
---
#122 Posted: 18:34:59 03/08/2015
Caught off guard by the cat "Barbra? wheres Brimstone" Cadmium kept his hammer up "this isnt probably safe for you Barbs" he took the cat out and put it on the ground "get back to Brimstone" he then walked up to the side of snow and moonstone not knowing who they were but he knew he disliked the red one more then them.
---
#123 Posted: 18:46:51 03/08/2015
que epic battle music))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:20 03/08/2015 by jokerstix66
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#124 Posted: 06:06:53 05/08/2015
Malachite rises from the ocean roaring getting ready to wipe the others out. Then a shadow appear on the beach.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#125 Posted: 19:11:51 05/08/2015
(I think she said OC's only)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#126 Posted: 20:29:01 10/08/2015
((The Dragon's back!))

"Let's just say one thing:" Jade growled, "and that's nobody messes with my friends. And there are no exceptions, especially not for you." She reared up on hind legs, and her weapon, an ornate dagger, materialized in her left paw.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#127 Posted: 04:02:11 11/08/2015
Name: Turquoise
Appearance: Raised by both Blue and White Diamond at separate times he adapted both of their styles into his look. He has a t shirt that has blue and white diamonds in a diagonal pattern and white shorts with blue shoes. Also his hair points up and to the right (for specific reasons)
Other: His gem is right underneath his right palm and he summons boomerangs. He's looking for his long lost twin brother which was sent to Earth as a prisoner for a crime he didnt commit. Oh and he likes to go by Turq and has the ability to stretch any part of his body (not very far though). And lastly his color changes slightly every time he speaks
#128 Posted: 21:30:48 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Accepted i am waiting on LOZ right now though. Also you said malachite was walking around on the beach with godzilla now shes in the ocean?)
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#129 Posted: 19:17:41 13/08/2015
Hidden away from prying eyes, I am training myself, using my clones. I am a product of a dark, devastating and tragic conflict, known as the Gem Wars. Unsure how I will be treated because of this, I remain illusive, only sending my clones to get food and other things that I need or want. Running low on food after stocking up for several months, I send one of my clones into town. Catching a ferry, he makes his way toward the town, with a list of groceries in his hand. After reaching the shore, he slowly makes his way toward the town.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:24:33 14/08/2015 by Wyrstel
#130 Posted: 03:43:41 14/08/2015
Black Diamond saw Cadmium and said, "Yo, Cadmium! Haven't seen you since the wars! Steven, I got a perfect plan to capture Peridot!"
---
#131 Posted: 03:47:04 14/08/2015
(Kinda waiting for LOZ as well were kinda in a middle of a thing an Cadmiums from a different planet)
---
#132 Posted: 19:54:22 14/08/2015
Pearl appears through the portal and relaxes on the couch. She is far too tired to notice, as a stranger comes to the island and heads into town. She and the others have been on a mission for a while now. No one knows what there mission is, except for the three. After a little while of resting, Pearl decides to go into town and take a walk. During her walk she runs into a stranger struggling with a large amount of groceries, she offers to help them and they smile handing her some, thanking her for the help. Then she contacts the others and lets them know where she is, so that they too may be able to help this man.
#133 Posted: 19:26:51 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((I'm waiting on LOZ so I can finish with the battle that's going on before I go to other things))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#134 Posted: 10:55:54 16/08/2015
((Sorry i really haven't been catching up))
---
#135 Posted: 10:58:05 16/08/2015
Ply decided no one cares about him, or could hear him, so he got up, put his spider legs away in his jacket, and walked up to a house on the side of a mountain and knocked.
---
#136 Posted: 20:14:40 17/08/2015
"It doesn't matter what happened in the past!" Cinnabar snapped, her anger rising with her cannon as she took aim. "All that matters now is that I'm going to smash you into pieces!" Her arm cannon discharged, a loud concussive sound rippling through the air as a beam of hard red light teemed toward Moonstone at blinding speeds. In an instant of black light, however, it was cut and evaporated into nothingness. Snow's blades were extended and pulsating, and a excited challenging look was in her eyes. "You gotta be way faster than that." She said, bolting towards Cinnabar. The red gem braced herself as their weapons clashed, both of Snow's blades caught among the ornate structure of her cannon. Withdraw, strike again, fast-paced blows against one another. The two fought with impressive speed, Snow's blades a deadly grace, and Cinnabar's cannon a threatening accuracy doubling as a skillfully used club.
And in a sudden flash of red light, the battle was over, Snow propelling backwards into the sand. Her chest was badly charred, yet she wasn't weak enough to seperate or retreat into her gems. She just lay still, as if paralyzed.
Cinnabar was also wounded, glowing black slits littering her body. She grimmaced, clutching the shoulder of her cannon arm. "You stupid Earth gems...." She hesitated, taking a breath and reforming her cannon into a different shape. "I WILL finish what I started. I guarentee it." Her cannon pointed to the ground and blasted into the rubble beneath her, launching her into the sky and out of sight except for a small red glint.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#137 Posted: 20:19:06 17/08/2015
"Remind me to smash her gem someday," Jade growled. She smoothly rippled back to her normal form. "There has to be some way to heal this. Hey, anyone know a Gem that can heal?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#138 Posted: 15:49:11 18/08/2015
The fight was over before Cadmium could react he went over to snow and knees and pondered what to do he contimplated picking her up and brining her somewhere to heal, but he just didnt know. he wasnt used to dealing with anyone beyond Brimstone, and Brimstone wasnt here. "what should we do..."
---
#139 Posted: 16:59:01 18/08/2015
"BARBRA!" Brimstone was frantically searching the pathway towards the beach. when he saw a concussive shockwave ripple through the air. "Cinnabar..." Brimstone hissed in anger as he continued to run towards the attack. "If she hurt Barbara I'm going to take that cannon of hers and..." before he could react he was already tumbling down the hillside towards the beach. "ow... darn... BARBRA... OUCH... confound... darn... sand.. OOF." as soon as it started it ended. and Brimstone was on his back looking up into the sky hoping that Barbara wasn't hurt. he slowly stood up and dusted himself off and ran to the area he saw the rippling accure. "Best... Not... Be... Late."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:22 18/08/2015 by Zartose
#140 Posted: 17:23:43 18/08/2015
Snow groaned, placing a hand on the burnt red spot on her chest. It wasn't exactly an actual burn, it was just glowing red distortion concave against her body. She ran a hand along the dip and sat up. "I'm ok, I'm ok. She just caught me at an awkward angle." She stretched, looking around at the others. "Is anyone else hurt?"
---
#141 Posted: 17:31:05 18/08/2015
Cadmium looked down his steely blue eyes looking at the wound "no one else is hurt" hearing the crashing he looked over at Brimstone "Brimstone!?" he looked at his old friend "I just saw barbra somewhere..."
---
#142 Posted: 17:53:12 18/08/2015
"BARBARA!" It took little effort. he lifted cadmium with one hand and held him in mid-air. Brimstones large hand underneath cadmiums chest. "Barbra kitty i have your favorite Chinese chicken... come here girl..." he set cadmium down and proceeded to look for Barbara. "WHISKERS, JESTER, RHINO, go find Barbara." He launched out 3 cats from his gem who immediately began looking for Barbara. Then beneath a rock behind the group lay what seemed like a tail... Barbaras tail. "BARBARA... Oh Barbara NOOO!?!" He ran to the rock and started balling right then and there. "I dont wanna look for anyone else Barbara, I want you Barbara only you (Wah)."
---
#143 Posted: 17:56:53 18/08/2015
Cadmium stood there in shock as brimstone lifted his massive figure, "uuuhhh" he looked over to where brimstone was and looked back at snow... "I... I dont even know anymore,,, THE GEMS" he said as he looked back towards the house "I left them with steven."
---
#144 Posted: 18:42:21 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Moonstone gently touched te wound on Snows chest, cooling any pain that lingered on it. "I am sorry for the trouble ive caused all of you..." She said softly looking back from Cadmium to Snow again. "Did you see any other gems here?" She asked slowly looking in the direction Cinnabar emerged from. "They will be after me as well... Though not as powerful as Cinnabar they are strong together.." She said looking back to Snow.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#145 Posted: 18:56:10 18/08/2015
"There were two, one was familiar to me, but I cant think of where... there in the beach house over there." Cadmium looked worried and felt bad for brimstone... he wasnt sure what to do, but he went over to his life long friend and put his hand on his shoulder, but once he got a higher angle on the rock, it was Barbra perched behind it her tail just caught under some sand and a corner of the rock. "Brimstone... I have a small surprise for you" Cadmium said as he lifted the rock to reveal brimstones furry friend.
---
#146 Posted: 20:07:47 18/08/2015
Pearl tells the man to wait and he nods. Calling the home phone she waits for someone to pick up. She is hoping that others will come to help her transport these groceries.
#147 Posted: 20:34:18 18/08/2015
(Did sommnium even ok you playing as a cannonical character?)
---
#148 Posted: 20:49:12 18/08/2015
"Anyone home?" Ply asked, looking through the window.
---
#149 Posted: 23:44:49 19/08/2015
Snow gave a small smile, placing her hand on Moonstone's "Don't worry, we're fine. This'll heal in no time." She turned to Cadmium as he spoke, worried about the two other gems that were out there. "More like that red one, huh? Who did you leave them with? Garnet?"
---
#150 Posted: 23:47:31 19/08/2015
Cadmium got ahold of himself quickly "sorry sorry, no Steven, I saw the red one, and I bolted here... your hurt, you need to recuperate." Cadmium came back to snow and kneeled down "Im Cadmium by the way" he stood there his mass making him look awkward.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me