Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Dragon Wars: Dimension's Cross [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 18:14:30 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Its everyone’s favorite Primal Dragon here bringing you another DRAGONS WAR RRRRP!!! Yes that’s right another one! But this time I’m bringing in everyone’s favorite Purple Dragon! That’s right this is once in a lifetime (not really) Event where Sky and Spyro’s universes collides! But without a further delay LETS GET TO THE STORY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story

After the final battle of the Elemental Unbalance, the Ultimate Orb shattered into pieces form the eight Primal Orbs once again. Sky the son of the Avatar of Ice-Blizzard hidden the Orbs into locations that are only known to him alone, but now he faces a new threat just over the horizon. The elements of Chaos and Convexity are reigning out of control and without the Avatars of both Chaos and Convexity to maintain order it is up to the Primal Dragon is drawn through another dimension. Where the final battle about to begin

The battle between Malefor and Spyro was intense and powerful. Where the world shutters between the clashing forces, but when the battle was over the Purple Dragon fell defeated. The resulting battle cause an tear in reality as a being from another dimension fell through the portal. A sky blue dragon with bird like wing that are cover in snow white feathers who has immense power, but is he a friend or foe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules

1. No cussing
2. I am the GM of this RP
3. No killing another person's character
4. No Godmoding
5. You can’t have a character that is younger than 12 years old
6. Have fun (I can't think if there any more rules if I remember any more I'll let you guys know)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Name:
Elements:
Appearance:
Roles

As well with the addition to the Character sheet I will list out Roles that anyone can RP as

Spyro: Me
Cynder: theuone
Sparx:
Volteer:
Terrador:
Cyril:
Chronicler (Ignitus): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my first characters for this RP

Name: Sky
Elements: Fire, Ice, Water, Electricity, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Name: Spyro
Elements: Fire, Ice, Electricity, Earth, Convexity
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:50 03/06/2015 by Sky the Dragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 18:37:40 03/06/2015
(Hmm, I take it this isn't connected to your other RP's? Also, I'm not sure who to bring in. Probably several of my characters.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 18:57:16 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: No its an AU that happens after the events of TEN (if Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx weren't frozen in the crystal) and EU but no it has nothing to do with the other Dragon Wars RPs.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#4 Posted: 19:01:19 03/06/2015
OOC: why does noone like DOTD? jeez, but anyways, do you want me to join? is that ok?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#5 Posted: 19:10:25 03/06/2015
(Okay, I'm going to bring in Chimera, Glare, Atmos (from Crown of Storms, and my Dungeons RP), and someone new, Flarin. The last two have three elements each. Also, I'm going to have fun having Chimera interact with Spyro, since, in her past, she's only known an evil version of Spyro, so she's likely to have trust issues.)

Name: Chimera
Elements: darkness
Appearance: she has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. Occasionally, she can make her wings become feathered and the colors of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are also red, and her horns resemble Cynder's. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a dark red gem at the end of it.
Other: Chimera has gathered several things in a pocket dimension of hers that stores stuff; among the stuff includes a gold amulet with a dark red gem that can open portals, and an ice-blue scale that radiates with a multitude of colors, and said scale seems to prevent Chimera from becoming corrupted. She has a form that she can enter when enraged with a power called chaos, but it is nothing more than a stronger version of darkness.

Name: Glare
Elements: ice, light
Appearance: he has ice-blue scales with a yellow belly, wing membranes, eyes, and crest. His horns are shaped like Spyro's, and his tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a blue gem at the end of it.

Name: Atmos
Elements: electricity, wind, water
Appearance: he has blue scales, yellow belly, and green feathered wings. His crest and horns are gray, and his tail tip looks like a lightning bolt. His eyes are sky-blue.

Name: Flarin
Elements: fire, earth, darkness
Appearance: he has black scales, red eyes, wing membranes and belly. His horns and crest are gray, and his tail tip looks like a club, except for the pointed spikes in a ring shape in the middle of the club.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:17:08 04/06/2015 by theuone
#6 Posted: 19:34:48 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I like DotD! I figure that it would make more logical sense of having the time line of the RP before the events of DotD.....Anyways anyone can join at any time if they want to.

Occ: Chimera when you get the Apperance of you characters done they are accepted
---
#7 Posted: 19:39:17 03/06/2015
Quote: Sky the Dragon
Occ: I like DotD! I figure that it would make more logical sense of having the time line of the RP before the events of DotD.....Anyways anyone can join at any time if they want to.

Occ: Chimera when you get the Apperance of you characters done they are accepted

Okay, but are you calling me Chimera? I'm a he. Chimera is just one of my main characters. (Eye twitches)

Also, I may go for Cynder, but does she have the elements she has in DOTD?

And yeah, I too like DOTD.
---
#8 Posted: 19:58:19 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yes Fear, Darkness, Poison, and Wind....btw sorry smilie; I didn't know I normally just call people by their main character they RP as. And you used Chimera so often I thought that what people called you by
---
#9 Posted: 20:01:47 03/06/2015
(Naw, if anything, I'm Ganter, quite literally. It's the reason he has Hope Light, after all, I wouldn't be an average ice dragon, now would I? And alright, I'll go for Cynder. I might get busy soon, so it may be a while before the sheets are complete.)
---
#10 Posted: 20:04:20 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Alright!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 20:13:28 03/06/2015
Just want to point something out: If this takes place after The Eternal Night, then isn't Ignitus still one of the guardians and not the Chronicler?

Name: Blastbite
Elements: Fire
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12 Posted: 20:24:34 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I copy and paste the Roles from my other RP Choas Within btw accepted.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#13 Posted: 03:05:34 10/06/2015
Name: Shade
Elements: Fire, light, convexity
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360

Name: Sozen
Elements: Chaos and Convexity
Appearance: Silver dragon with purple wing membranes and claws.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:41 10/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#14 Posted: 03:10:13 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
occ: Shade is accepted but I'm afraid that Sozen won't be due to fact he has every element.
---
#15 Posted: 03:19:56 10/06/2015
ooc: fixed
---
SC
#16 Posted: 03:23:15 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sozen is accepted
---
#17 Posted: 03:29:37 10/06/2015
Hmm, I might as well take Ignitus too, have a feeling we won't get too many more people, though the asking continues.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#18 Posted: 22:46:13 14/06/2015
((Could i bag Sparx?))

Name: Terrarius
Elements: Shadow, Chaos
Appearance: Dark blue dragon with red ridges across his head and back and totally white eyes. Large black wings and a red tail tip.

Name: Kato
Elements: Fire, Shadow, Electricity
Appearance: Kato

Name: Tyrian
Elements: Earth, Convexity, Shadow, Poison
Appearance: Tyrian
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:13:51 14/06/2015 by Blackfury96
#19 Posted: 00:59:10 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted and alright
---
#20 Posted: 01:21:15 15/06/2015
ooc: can we start?
---
SC
#21 Posted: 02:14:20 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I guess we can
---
#22 Posted: 02:16:41 15/06/2015
(ShinyPikachu, Shadmé, and LoZ planned to join, and we still have roles left.)
---
#23 Posted: 03:20:28 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Alright then
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#24 Posted: 12:16:18 15/06/2015
OOC:

Name: Kumara
Elements: Dark and Lightning
Appearance: sleek black dragon with pure blue eyes.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:11 16/06/2015 by shadowstarcat
#25 Posted: 16:10:35 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Please say that she has Darkness and Electricity for the elements
---
#26 Posted: 16:13:32 15/06/2015
(What happened to my post? I thought I put about me already wanting Ignitus, as I said on post 17? Hmm, again, Sky can decide who has him.)
---
#27 Posted: 18:57:20 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
(Occ: Oh sorry I forgot to say something about Ignitus.....Sorry that role is already claimed by Theuone....I forgot to update the title post....I've real busy as of late due to my graduation from Highschool. (Which was today) So Please forgive me!

Everyone: You are not forgiven!

Me: ARRRRGH!! *beats everyone up with a fish* )

Spyro wander the forest in the stormy night as blood tinkle down his face. His body was bleeding as wounds cover it. Double vision started to take over him. How could this be? Malefor so easily defeated him. How could he hope to defeat something like that? Spyro collipse in the mud as a strange light appeared. Was it the guardian? Sprax? Cynder? No this felt different.

Miles away Sky fell through the light break limbs off trees as he fall, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Sky yelled as he the ground, "For the love of! Why me?!" the Primal Dragon complained as he got to his feet his back sore from hitting the trees. "Double Crap now what? I swear just as soon as I think I can relax something always happen" he grumbles as rain fell on him.
---
#28 Posted: 19:03:28 15/06/2015
(One major question, where's Cynder at?)

(Might as well begin too.)

Chimera grumbled, "Glare, why did I let you drag me into a certain dimension?"

The dark dragoness and her light and ice dragon friend were walking through a forest, both frowning at the rain, even though Chimera had made her wings become feathered, seeing as how the glossy feathers would keep her wing membranes from soddening up.

"Because, I believe we've got a good purpose here, now if only I knew what." Glare replied.
---
#29 Posted: 19:17:11 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: You can have her be with Spyro if you want or you can have her be seperated from Spyro like in the Chaos Within
---
#30 Posted: 19:20:25 15/06/2015
(Hmm, I don't know, was thinking Chimera and Glare could find Spyro first; Chimera's reaction will be priceless. Perhaps Cynder could be in the same area and looking for him, maybe to show up soon after. Cynder will be I'm a similar problem to Spyro, right?)
---
#31 Posted: 19:27:51 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yes
---
#32 Posted: 19:29:56 15/06/2015
(Okay, I'll have her be stumbling through the forest injured as well.)

(We waiting for the others first?)
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#33 Posted: 21:07:42 15/06/2015
(I'm finally here lol. I'd like to play as Volteer as well if that's cool. smilie)

Name: Glacien

Element: Ice

Appearance: http://sta.sh/0inxt0vaxx4

Other: Breathe's "Icefire," which is stronger version of the normal Ice-breath that hurts enemies more over time. He can also absorb the coolness from the air to strengthen his Ice's power, which also makes him immune to other non-physical Ice attacks, though being in very hot places like a magma cavern weakens him.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#34 Posted: 22:11:36 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted and alright
---
#35 Posted: 22:16:55 15/06/2015
Shade was resting on a perch on his home. Suddenly a portal opened up and then everything went black. He soon woke up hanging in a tree near Chimera and Glare. He moved a little and fell down hitting branches and fell in the mud. His vision was blurry.

Sozen meanwhile was watching the events unfold before him with his vision of wisdom. "Well they finally arrived. We need all the help we can get."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:23 15/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#36 Posted: 22:18:41 15/06/2015
Chimera blinked, seeing Shade, "Well, this is a moderate surprise, hey Shade, or is this a reality where you don't know me?"
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#37 Posted: 00:43:31 16/06/2015
OOC: Can I join? I will be more active. (Just not on Tuesday, thursday, and Sunday. smilie )
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#38 Posted: 00:57:34 16/06/2015
"I hear your voice Chimera but my vision is blurry at the moment." Shade said.
---
SC
#39 Posted: 01:06:12 16/06/2015
"Good, you remember me and Glare then. Take your time, we've been getting soaked anyway." Chimera replied.
---
#40 Posted: 01:16:50 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sure

Sky walk through the woods as his snow white feather wings getting drench under the rain, "Great just great" he complained as he stumbles through the rain.
---
#41 Posted: 01:20:50 16/06/2015
Name: Maria (I)
Elements: Fire, water, ice.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#42 Posted: 03:21:38 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: accepted
---
#43 Posted: 04:39:43 16/06/2015
I was in my home and then a portal sucked me up. "Great..." I muttered. I landed with Shade, Chimera, and Glare.
---
#44 Posted: 05:19:53 16/06/2015
Sparx drifted along through the forest, "Spyro, Cynder, Hunter? Hey, is there anybody in there, I can hear aomething moving, guys, this ian,t funny" then he chanced.across aky and said, "Well, who on earth are you?"

Kato and Tyrian were flying along through the.sky above Warfang towards a distant forest because they'd heard that the legendary purple dragon was there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:06 16/06/2015 by Blackfury96
#45 Posted: 05:21:15 16/06/2015
(Skia?)
---
#46 Posted: 06:02:45 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky didn't notice the little dragonfly until he heard the voice, "Huh? Who said that?" Sky growled prepared to attack.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#47 Posted: 06:03:53 16/06/2015
OOC: fixed and is Cyril taken?
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#48 Posted: 06:10:59 16/06/2015
((Oops, meant Tyrian))

"Umm, Im Sparx and Im a dragonfly, hear that 'dragon'fly, so please dont kill me" said Sparx
---
#49 Posted: 06:25:33 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky looked around, "Where the heck are you" he said, "I don't have time t-" Sky said but suddenly stop as his eye narrow in the shift of a bush, "Icicle Storm!" he said as spear like icicles comes from his mouth and into the bush tearing it to shreds revealing apes that were luring in the shadows.
---
#50 Posted: 11:08:01 16/06/2015
"What the?" Shade quickly moved out of the way. He looked at Maria.
---
SC
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me