darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Fans' Vision Thread - Ideas, Suggestions, Speculation, Predictions & More
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Fans' Vision Thread - Ideas, Suggestions, Speculation, Predictions & More [CLOSED]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#51 Posted: 09:47:47 24/08/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
is there a new skylanders element coming?

Not that we know of and I doubt it.
Light and Dark were the only ones which could remotely justify brand new Elements.

Poison, Ice, Electricity, Lava, Diamond, Space, Time and whatever else are all already covered by the 10 exsisting ones.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:48:22 24/08/2015 by Drek95
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#52 Posted: 13:22:35 24/08/2015
This is probably just an error on the part of the story creator…BUT what if this was a hint at things to come? Legendary Gill Grunt? Legendary Boomer?? Legendary Eruptor???

In the Skylanders Comic # 4, the plot is how Deja Vu becomes Legendary and Spyro tells her “you earned your victory…and your place among the Legendary SkyLanders!” and then it shows what appears to be statues of the Legendary SkyLanders...except three of them are not Legendary, Gill Grunt, Boomer, and Eruptor; the remaining Skylanders, Spyro, Trigger Happy, and Deja Vu are Legendary.

Thoughts?

[img][User Posted Image][/img]
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#53 Posted: 13:44:50 24/08/2015
Probably just an error really.
They were still unsure about would have created and drawn the comics back then.

It does seems strange they didn't make a Legendary Gill Grunt yet and I personally think he would look good (definitely a legit goldfish smilie ).
Boomer wouldn't be that hard to make but Eruptor... Don't know how they'd make him look blue and golden.

He only has one in-game variant so far (unless you also count Weeruptor as a version of him, then he has two) and it's pretty basic.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#54 Posted: 15:24:59 24/08/2015
I like how you guys are connecting comics to game...but I'm guessing the collaboration isn't perfected quite yet.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#55 Posted: 15:32:48 24/08/2015
Those are very early comics however, the artists even changed between the actual issues and the minicomics and the designs were all over the place of wrong. Rule of taking the most recent as accurate(the super armor thing) could apply here better.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:33:15 24/08/2015 by Bifrost
#56 Posted: 15:45:22 24/08/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Battle mode returning would literally make this game pretty close to perfection to me personally. If HCs or quests come back on top, I'll faint.

Each Super charger pair you unlock unlocks a challenge, so in a way they are back.

What disqualifies this imo is the fact that ONLY the character/vehicle pair can play it...and I'm not sure there are any other reward other than "stardust" for your portal master rank. But I get what you're saying. It's more content, and more is better. smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#57 Posted: 23:26:38 24/08/2015
I have a hilarious "vision" and it really isn't all that hard to figure out. Just watch everybody, Gamestop is gonna get bombarded with used Sure Shot smilies and are gonna get tired of having her take up all the shelf space for the used characters.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#58 Posted: 23:59:55 24/08/2015
I know my Super Shot Stealth Elf will never touch the Portal for sure (if not to unlock Steath Stinger's supercharged mods).
Same goes for Deep Dive Gill Grunt and Double Dare Trigger Happy (if he's actually inside the Land Racing Action Pack).

I sincerely hope you are right.
I personally think this chapter reached the bottom of the barrel regarding revamps.
Enough with them (at least the overused ones).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#59 Posted: 00:05:43 25/08/2015
If they are going to revamps next game make sure they aren't from SC. For example a revamped Spyro would be okay by me but ideally I would love a whole new casts of characters.

Nonethelss, it seems more and more evident the developers will always try to sell their favourites no matter what sales or fan reactions tell them.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#60 Posted: 00:12:16 25/08/2015
That's the point.
I had nothing again reposes in the past I simply didn't buy them.

But now they replaced potential new Skylanders.
That is not something I will accept.

To paraphrase Voodood's catchphrase:
"New characters first, reposes later!" smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#61 Posted: 06:11:16 25/08/2015
Quote: Drek95
That's the point.

Haha I like that.

You and I seem to be both firm on this opinion which is good.

Would you count supercharger challenges as heroics?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:50 25/08/2015 by Snap Shot
#62 Posted: 08:19:31 25/08/2015
Quote: Snap Shot
Quote: Drek95
That's the point.

Haha I like that.

You and I seem to be both firm on this opinion which is good.

Would you count supercharger challenges as heroics?

I didn't see any in action but I can tell you this:
Heroics were unlocked by a specific Skylander but could be played by all the other ones too.

These are not only unlocked by a Skylander and his/her vehicle but they will also be exclusive for them and not even necessary to reach 100%.
I plan to buy the 10 new characters so 10 SuperCharger Challenges will probably be enough to have fun and gather stars.

The only thing which annoys me a bit is that revamps unlock special mods for their vehicles... But I will try and see if I will be able to just place my cousins' revamped SuperChargers on my Portal for a couple seconds... smilie
Don't know yet.

The only thing I know is that Activision won't get my money for them not even for Racing Action Packs with old characters inside.
Sincerely hoping others will make the same choice.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#63 Posted: 05:15:52 05/04/2016
Really unsure whether this topic is about updates for Superchargers, or the next Skylanders game. So far everything I have seen posted here is a little too big to be included in the current game, and would not come into the next for the sake of the new gimmick.
Soooo I am going to assume this is about the next game.

1) More Light and Dark...make them equal to the other elements
2) Online battling of course
3) Open world

I honestly don't get why there is anything to predict with superchargers. Getting updates as big as battling and new vehicles or characters, is simply absurd.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:29 06/04/2016 by Echo2VX
#64 Posted: 11:30:00 05/04/2016
This thread was about SUPERCHARGERS speculation.
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#65 Posted: 13:17:35 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Echo2VX
Really unsure whether this topic is about updates for Superchargers, or the next Skylanders game. So far everything I have seen posted here is a little too big to be included in the current game, and would not come into the next for the sake of the new gimmick.
Soooo I am going to assume this is about the next game.

1) More Light and Dark...make them equal to the other elements
2) Online battling of course
3) Open world

I honestly don't get why there is anything to predict with superchargers. Getting updates as big as battling and new vehicles or characters, is simply absurd.

Yeah, so I made this to let the community leave their suggestions and ideas about what they'd have put into SuperChargers if it were up to them. I'll put a new one up at a later date if it seems right for Sky6. I'll shut this down now though.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me