darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#301 Posted: 07:01:05 30/05/2015
I now wanna see the looks of the vehicles X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:01:22 30/05/2015 by Aura24
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#302 Posted: 07:37:46 30/05/2015
Quote: Aura24
I now wanna see the looks of the vehicles X3

Me too!

And the sizes!
If you'll truly have to stick those... "engine" things inside them they will have to be really big.

Absolutely curious. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#303 Posted: 08:23:48 30/05/2015
Just noticed that Hot Steak is the name of the Vehicle that comes with the Starter Pack. Because the info mentions two Skylanders (which are Spitfire and S4? Stealth Elf), and the Vechile is given the name -

"1 Skylanders Vehicle - Hot Steak"
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:29:19 30/05/2015 by Aura24
wildbreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#304 Posted: 08:33:18 30/05/2015
its a racing game and you collect the vehicles like traps
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#305 Posted: 08:50:47 30/05/2015
Quote: wildbreaker

i fear that the platforming is gone, and as you say its a racing game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#306 Posted: 09:09:36 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Amazon.com
Gameplay content, features, and functionality will differ for Wii and 3DS platforms. Details to be announced.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/...s+Superchargers

I think that this is great as it means that the wii version will not hold back the other consoles and it will actually give me the incentive to buy the wii version in addition to the PS4 & 3ds versions (that's presuming that the difference is substantial - different stages/ story?).
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#307 Posted: 09:21:55 30/05/2015
This Amazon leak is going to kill me, but great to see all these details. Very interesting.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#308 Posted: 09:21:56 30/05/2015
Quote: Aura24
Just noticed that Hot Steak is the name of the Vehicle that comes with the Starter Pack. Because the info mentions two Skylanders (which are Spitfire and S4? Stealth Elf), and the Vechile is given the name -

"1 Skylanders Vehicle - Hot Steak"

Noticed that too.

It's great that they want to make the vehicles as unique as the Skylanders.
In theory.

Maybe they could even be upgradable.

Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: wildbreaker

i fear that the platforming is gone, and as you say its a racing game.

I have the same concern but that would be a suicide for the series.
They could have a "Story" mode and a "Race/Battle/Karting" mode, that would work.
Maybe as you progress with the Story you also unlock races that need to be completed to proceed with the regular adventure.

I think the tablet version might revolve more around karting and less about platforming this year.

Quote: TTD
Quote: Amazon.com
Gameplay content, features, and functionality will differ for Wii and 3DS platforms. Details to be announced.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/...s+Superchargers

I think that this is great as it means that the wii version will not hold back the other consoles and it will actually give me the incentive to buy the wii version in addition to the PS4 & 3ds versions (that's presuming that the difference is substantial - different stages/ story?).

Mmmmh... Doubt it.
Wii version will probably be a downgrade (less content, worse graphics, less functionalities) and the real meat will come inside the other versions.

But this is indeed great.
I wonder what they'll be able to do without that restriction...

*who said "online"...?* smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#309 Posted: 09:45:48 30/05/2015
Going to quote myself here

Quote: BlackWing116
Another series 4...? And it's a Stealth Elf... That Skylander made it 3 Times into a Starter pack. c'mon guys...

The name Spitfire seems nice, and the Hot Steak seems to go along with Spitfire. On names base. I'm just throwing ideas here
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#310 Posted: 10:49:41 30/05/2015
Darn it Activision! You've made me excited for a racing game............................

Wait Stealth Elf? Again? NO! NO MORE STEALTH ELVES!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#311 Posted: 10:53:01 30/05/2015
NOOOOOOOO STEALTH ELF!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO D:
BTW I hope they will add this undead car:
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#312 Posted: 11:01:14 30/05/2015
Quote: Medicus
Darn it Activision! You've made me excited for a racing game............................

Quote: Buuzer
NOOOOOOOO STEALTH ELF!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO D:
BTW I hope they will add this undead car:
[User Posted Image]

You guys beat me to it. I'm more concerned of even more borevac. Or wearing Spyro out with all these variants and reposes.
Why can't each year just be fresh & have only new characters releasing? And why do they pick these so called fan favorites over others. I mean there are characters from the first game who haven't had a repose yet & if activision asked the public about reposes they'd want, I think everyone would say they've had enough of characters with reposes each game and variants. I can't possibly understand why someone would want so many of the same character.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#313 Posted: 11:35:35 30/05/2015
@ImDoubleTrouble

I don't care if they make a new one, I just don't like it being in the starter pack.
If it was a single pack/triple pack I wouldn't get it, but I kinda have to get the Starter pack to ya know.....play the game....
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#314 Posted: 11:40:01 30/05/2015
All this sounds awesome! But Ugh, S4 Stealth Elf is in the starter pack? Really? I have nothing against S4 Stealth Elf (If her Wow-Pow is good, I'd likely get her anyway) Hopefully this means we'll get S4 Spyro, S2 Countdown and S2 Riptide as well.

As for the Wii U having different stuff in the starter pack, I hope it's just a mistake on Amazon's part or something. Though getting two Superhargers and two Vehicles does sound better.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:43:18 30/05/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#315 Posted: 11:42:45 30/05/2015
Quote: Medicus

YES! YEEESSSS! Another Stealth Elf! *dances around*

Honestly I don't mind as she's a fav of mine, but there are so many other characters that could use a V2 and they really do need to lay off the V4 and V5s. This is like getting a different Batman figure every year, as in there isn't that much you could do with it after a while. Soon we'll get Neon Orange Gill Grunt or Atomic Pink Stealth Elf.
---
Stay Cool!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#316 Posted: 11:50:51 30/05/2015
I personally think that reposes will work a bit differently this time around. The starter pack did say it had 2 Superchargers in it. So perhaps the reposes will also be gimmick characters?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#317 Posted: 12:05:33 30/05/2015
Stealth Elf is the new Gill Grunt. Seriously, VV is obsessed with her. For Eon's sake she doesn't need to be IN EVERY CONSOLE STARTER PACK, she isn't going to melt if she gets in a single pack.

Someone won with the prototype name of Spitfire, can't remember who. But they'll be Clawbellows in my heart. >w>
Kaos' new weapon sounds like something straight out of a fanfic. Just hope the personality doesn't share that.
Undersea level? As long as they remember that Mermaids have a design already.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#318 Posted: 12:08:02 30/05/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Stealth Elf is the new Gill Grunt. Seriously, VV is obsessed with her. For Eon's sake she doesn't need to be IN EVERY CONSOLE STARTER PACK, she isn't going to melt if she gets in a single pack.

Someone won with the prototype name of Spitfire, can't remember who. But they'll be Clawbellows in my heart. >w>
Kaos' new weapon sounds like something straight out of a fanfic. Just hope the personality doesn't share that.
Undersea level? As long as they remember that Mermaids have a design already.

Even though there is a 95% chance that it is Speed Demon that's been renamed to Spitfire, we still don't know for sure.
---
#319 Posted: 12:14:16 30/05/2015
VV is really straightfoward and obvious on names. Unless the other Fire Supercharger has a flamethrower for a mouth, it's a really small chance it isn't.

Remember,they're the same guys who name enemies after that they do. Because Mineminer and Slamspin are really "creative".
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:44 30/05/2015 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#320 Posted: 12:17:07 30/05/2015
Just saw the article and I'm really mad about the fact that Stealth Elf is going to be in the starter pack. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Stealth Elf (maybe too big) but I already have 6 Stealth Elves and I don't need more.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#321 Posted: 12:23:59 30/05/2015
Why another Stealth Elf in the starterpack again? do we really have to buy a new portal again?
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#322 Posted: 12:27:13 30/05/2015
VV is really straightfoward and obvious on names. Unless the other Fire Supercharger has a flamethrower for a mouth, it's a really small chance it isn't.

Remember,they're the same guys who name enemies after that they do. Because Mineminer and Slamspin are really "creative".

It was their first game, give them the benefit of the doubt, anyways there is only so many names and character ideas you can make before they start crossing over like we've seen with some characters and their catchphrases. - Fear the Fish, Fear the Dark, Fear the Spear. - (That reminds me I want a new Fright Rider, he is on transport after all) Also don't forget we need names that appeal to kids as it is a kids game. Anyways at least VV differentiate themselves from TFB and I thought swap Force was great, so hoping SuperChargers will be too. We don't even know if that character will be in the game, it may have been a prototype. No matter, I'm hyped for this game nonetheless. Here's to Sky5!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#323 Posted: 12:27:33 30/05/2015
Quote: Kevin16
Why another Stealth Elf in the starterpack again? do we really have to buy a new portal again?

Yes to both, though I hoped not. Well, not like I don't prefer to buy loose when it's too expensive near xmas.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#324 Posted: 13:27:29 30/05/2015
Wait a minute... Does it mention cards or codes anywhere?
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#325 Posted: 13:40:52 30/05/2015
okay so it looks to be online my only worry is how many series 4's are we gonna get and if it has a story/raceing mode.
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#326 Posted: 13:47:45 30/05/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
okay so it looks to be online my only worry is how many series 4's are we gonna get and if it has a story/raceing mode.

Where do you see anything about online?
WE cant have more than;
1 S5
12 S4
22 S3
---
#327 Posted: 13:51:12 30/05/2015
Quote: ImDoubleTrouble

It was their first game, give them the benefit of the doubt, anyways there is only so many names and character ideas you can make before they start crossing over like we've seen with some characters and their catchphrases. - Fear the Fish, Fear the Dark, Fear the Spear. - (That reminds me I want a new Fright Rider, he is on transport after all) Also don't forget we need names that appeal to kids as it is a kids game. Anyways at least VV differentiate themselves from TFB and I thought swap Force was great, so hoping SuperChargers will be too. We don't even know if that character will be in the game, it may have been a prototype. No matter, I'm hyped for this game nonetheless. Here's to Sky5!

Yes, there are only so many, and they haven't reached even 1/8 of that way yet. Kids' game also doesn't excuse laziness when TFB puts SOME thought in names, even if they have some faults there and there,they still at least try.

But I'm getting offtopic. I really hope slapping 'Super' on the reposes won't be a thing. It's already pretty similar to Sure Shot Shroomboom.
---
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#328 Posted: 13:58:00 30/05/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Skylanders fan

Where do you see anything about online?
WE cant have more than;
1 S5
12 S4
22 S3

I haven't seen anything about it besides the series 4 S.E but I want other charcters like dino rang and slobber tooth to get reposed before anymore series 4 (besides spyro becuse he is the main charcter of the series)
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#329 Posted: 14:06:06 30/05/2015
I don't wanna be "that guy" but this will be my reaction if there's no Portal Owner's Pack/trapped villains are not supported:

But I'll probably still get the game.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#330 Posted: 14:56:01 30/05/2015
Here's my opinion on this leak.

The contents of the Starter Pack seem to be the same as VV did last year but with a vehicle. It seems that there might only be one SuperCharger and one revamp in the Starter Pack, Spitfire and Super Shot Stealth Elf. The vehicle I'm guessing is called Hot Streak because Hot Steak just seems like a typo to me. It doesn't list any cards or codes, but I highly doubt they would drop that. Seems to be just another error in their listings.

The Doomstation of Ultimate Destruction. To me, this sounds like some kind of haunted Train Station. Maybe we'll get to go to Platform 9 3/4 and get on the train to Hogwarts? But in all seriousness, it sounds... Not menacing enough, in my opinion. Seems a bit childish. But of course we can't fully cast our judgment until we have some more information.

From the description, I doubt this is a strictly racing game, which it have always doubted. Over land sounds like the normal games we've had over the past couple years. Under sea, however, sounds very interesting and I can't wait to see what they do with this concept. Same goes for through the sky.

I'm also very happy that the Wii and 3ds versions are separate from the other versions. The Wii is now in the same boat as the 3ds; Crappy, butchered Skylanders games. We don't have to worry about the Wii holding back the console version from their full potential, as I had hoped they would do. smilie

My only concern is that they don't list an XBox version. But I highly, highly doubt they would drop the XBox. If they forgot to list the XBox then Hot Steak could easily be a typo for Hot Streak. Also, they listed Stealth Elf as a SuperCharger, which obviously (Maybe? They have done stranger things before) isn't true.

Kudos to you if you read all of that.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#331 Posted: 14:56:16 30/05/2015
This will be the Tokyo Drift of Skylanders.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#332 Posted: 14:59:01 30/05/2015
Oh, it looks like Activision now took it down.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:21 30/05/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#333 Posted: 15:04:13 30/05/2015
Really fast of them,but too late. Amazon has leaked stuff SO MANY TIMES at this point that they should be watched by the devs to stop making our job so easy.
---
#334 Posted: 15:06:26 30/05/2015
Taking it down, kinda gives away that it's all true. We might get a reveal quicker now that the cat is out of the bag.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#335 Posted: 15:19:46 30/05/2015
Maybe they'll announce it sooner than we thought.... However I have some wishes for characters:

Mermaid (I know it sounds girly, but I want to see how they would make a mermaid on land and just think about her in a car smilie)
Penguin (Seriously we need a penguin, that's an animal I always wanted to play as)
Ghost (Everyone's probably thinking about Ghost Roastet right now, but he looks more like a skeleton to me)
That's all... I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:21:04 30/05/2015 by Deja Vu
#336 Posted: 15:27:27 30/05/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
Maybe they'll announce it sooner than we thought.... However I have some wishes for characters:

Mermaid (I know it sounds girly, but I want to see how they would make a mermaid on land and just think about her in a car smilie)
Penguin (Seriously we need a penguin, that's an animal I always wanted to play as)
Ghost (Everyone's probably thinking about Ghost Roastet right now, but he looks more like a skeleton to me)
That's all... I guess

Mermaids were in the books with pictures and have stabilished designs(humanoid fish people with strange bracelet things that are part of them), Penguin we have Onk Beakman, and Ghosts we have all the ghost NPCs around who aren't anything like skeletons. Very possible,as long as VV doesn't ignore the canon as usual and see all of those species have designs. Let's not have another Grim Creeper who looks nothing like the actual ghost designs, more like a badly done Rayman ghost thing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:28:14 30/05/2015 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#337 Posted: 15:36:58 30/05/2015

That's all... I guess

Mermaids were in the books with pictures and have stabilished designs(humanoid fish people with strange bracelet things that are part of them), Penguin we have Onk Beakman, and Ghosts we have all the ghost NPCs around who aren't anything like skeletons. Very possible,as long as VV doesn't ignore the canon as usual and see all of those species have designs. Let's not have another Grim Creeper who looks nothing like the actual ghost designs, more like a badly done Rayman ghost thing.

It was their first game! Give it a break already!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#338 Posted: 15:40:42 30/05/2015
Repeating that to me won't change anything. You're just going offtopic at that point.

Also, huh, a penguin character other than Onk Beakman really wouldn't be a bad idea. They don't really have the look of a fighter, but give them a robot suit or something and you'd get a Skylander easily. Maybe we could even see the real deal ingame at last, since he supposedly follows the Skylanders to register their big missions but all he got was a story scroll in Giants.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:27 30/05/2015 by Bifrost
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#339 Posted: 15:42:23 30/05/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
I don't wanna be "that guy" but this will be my reaction if there's no Portal Owner's Pack/trapped villains are not supported:

But I'll probably still get the game.

I totally expected it. The opposite will actually surprise me. I doubted they will not make a little hole on the new portal for the traps. Wow it sound dirty
---
THE END IS NEAR
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#340 Posted: 15:47:31 30/05/2015

That's all... I guess

It's almost like they had to change the character's design in order to make them unique and fun. It's also almost like ghosts are a completely intangible concept that can come in many shapes across multiple minds. YOu're not even gonna mention how Spyro's Adventure actually had two ghost designs, right? The cartoony bed sheet ghosts seen when using Ghost Roaster and Cynder, and the ones seen during Darklight Crypt. Also, Grim Creeper was never actually directly said to be a ghost in his bio, he's simply said to be a Grim Reaper, which we can assume are a completely different species. Seriously, you're complaints about the character designs can be easily broken down into just you complaining about not liking the game.

If you want to talk actual continuity, lets talk about how VV has used The Darkness in better and more interesting ways in one game than TfB has in 3 games. The Darkness has been virtually completely phased out by the people who created it, without a single mention of where it went or even what it was.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#341 Posted: 15:51:06 30/05/2015
Those are different ghosts and made to be projectiles. AND I'm speaking of species designs,not if they should differ ghoul,specter,and every other hauntie. Grim Creeper has ghost artwork in the 3DS version. Me and my complaints about character designs can be broken down by lacking consistency because because - have a fat mermaid or another type of merpeople for all I care, but if everyone else drew mermaid one way you're not being cool and new by doing something else entirely simply because it's not the same, even if mermaids have never been in the games before. I also complained about the Warrior Librarian designs which aren't from VV or TFB. My OTHER complaints that I won't bring up now are failing the silhouette test but we've been over this a thousand times.

The Darkness is in the 3DS version of TT. Also does it need to show up every time,like Kaos? Not really. You can't tell me to ignore character design consistency but that I need to dislike that they don't use the entity from the first game.

But screw it, screw it. These posts are going to get deleted for being offtopic. I'll just ignore next time someone starts yelling at me for disliking something VV does, eventually I'll get in trouble for arguing on this.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:03:46 30/05/2015 by Bifrost
#342 Posted: 16:02:24 30/05/2015
Fact: VV loves Stealth Elf. They should have a cake made out of her!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#343 Posted: 16:08:37 30/05/2015
Those are different ghosts and made to be projectiles. AND I'm speaking of species designs,not if they should differ ghoul,specter,and every other hauntie. Grim Creeper has ghost artwork in the 3DS version. Me and my complaints about character designs can be broken down by lacking consistency because because - have a fat mermaid or another type of merpeople for all I care, but if everyone else drew mermaid one way you're not being cool and new by doing something else entirely. My OTHER complaints that I won't bring up now are failing the silhouette test but we've been over this a thousand times.

The Darkness is in the 3DS version of TT. Also does it need to show up every time,like Kaos? Not really. You can't tell me to ignore character design consistency but that I need to dislike that they don't use the entity from the first game.

Grim Creeper is not a ghost. As such, why should he be drawn like a ghost? Another flaw in you're argument is that what you are basically saying is that every species should look exactly the same, which, you know, is the exact opposite way it works in real life. In a magical land like Skylands, who's to say that mermaids couldn't look like the standard mermaids, and how they look in the books? They could be two different species of mermaid, and the same goes with ghosts and basically every species in Skylands In real life all ants don't look the same, they come in hundreds of different species, yet we still all refer to them under the singular name of ants.

The Darkness was seriously built up as being something more during the time of the first game. It was implied to be a living, sentient thing that basically controlled Kaos and was basically said to have created every evil thing in Skylands. Sure, Swap Force may have made it into a mindless thing that was controlled by Dark Portal Masters, but at the very least a number of bios were based around it, and it had a tangible presence in the plot. In Giants and Trap Team, this entirely important part of the mythos was completely abandoned in favor of retconning the Arkeyans into ancient oppressors in Giants, and making a set of new villains who had nothing to do with it in Trap Team. Speaking of Arkeyans, Trap Team also abandoned them as well.

Also, I don't know what silhouette test you're using, but every character in Swap Force has a unique silhouette, and is completely recognizable to any fan, which you are obviously not.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#344 Posted: 16:53:21 30/05/2015
Ok, so thanks to amazon leak, vehicles 99% confirmed. I'm fraking a bit they will changed the whole platforming and battle system to adapt it to this totally unoriginal vehicles thing.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
GooRoo Blue Sparx Gems: 955
#345 Posted: 17:03:43 30/05/2015
Did anyone get a pic of the Amazon leak before it went down? I missed it...just curious to see it first hand, so to speak
#346 Posted: 17:08:22 30/05/2015
Quote: GooRoo
Did anyone get a pic of the Amazon leak before it went down? I missed it...just curious to see it first hand, so to speak

The user Aura24 caught the picture on vid and posted it on Youtube. This is my only source of where I know I can find it...
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#347 Posted: 17:09:31 30/05/2015

There was no picture of the product, but if you want a picture of the amazon page, Aura made a cool video that shows it:

EDIT: Lol, Blackwing and I think alike. xD
---
Spread those positive vibes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:10:01 30/05/2015 by WilltheWizard
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#348 Posted: 17:10:42 30/05/2015

there was no pictures, only a wall of text and people here repeatable copy pasted all the text in a few posts here. you have probably read it.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#349 Posted: 17:44:59 30/05/2015
[User Posted Image]

An image.
---
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#350 Posted: 18:42:11 30/05/2015
Woah this is amazing!
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me