First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Skylanders 5 toy prototypes?
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#201 Posted: 10:51:54 21/05/2015
So it is clearly primarily a fire element, and could be crossed with a tech element. However, I think the fact that the fire base does not display in the front is not just a design change. Perhaps it means it's both fire and tech, but the engine is not a tech base, and we already had swappers so it wouldn't exactly be a new idea. There have been hints at carting as a way to go, so perhaps the engine is a way of showing what kind of cart/vehicle the character will use? Perhaps there are 8 different types of vehicles....autos, boats, flyers, submarines, diggers....I don't know. Each figure will have their element plus a vehicle type. The game could have the standard element gates plus the vehicle gates. It would be very similar to swap force in that regard, so perhaps it could make the design of the game much easier.
captainzombie Green Sparx Gems: 459
#202 Posted: 00:39:57 22/05/2015
Quote: melvimbe
So it is clearly primarily a fire element, and could be crossed with a tech element. However, I think the fact that the fire base does not display in the front is not just a design change. Perhaps it means it's both fire and tech, but the engine is not a tech base, and we already had swappers so it wouldn't exactly be a new idea. There have been hints at carting as a way to go, so perhaps the engine is a way of showing what kind of cart/vehicle the character will use? Perhaps there are 8 different types of vehicles....autos, boats, flyers, submarines, diggers....I don't know. Each figure will have their element plus a vehicle type. The game could have the standard element gates plus the vehicle gates. It would be very similar to swap force in that regard, so perhaps it could make the design of the game much easier.

That would be cool if we could use vehicles in the base game for storyline wise but then if there was also some kind of karting mode.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#203 Posted: 01:34:47 22/05/2015
^A mini game, possibly?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me