First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Skylanders 5 toy prototypes?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#101 Posted: 14:54:18 15/05/2015
Quote: Qcumber
It was apparently found by accident in a toy snop in Mexico because they were sent the wrong toys. If Activision still haven't found out about Flyer Kraken (which they probably have because Acti have reps on this forum, but there's still a chance) being sent to the shop in Mexico, they might accidentally send more prototypes, thinking there're still sending it to the right place. Even if they did know about Flyer Kraken, they might not know about the toy shop, or might of already sent the next prototypes. I don't know much about how shipping works, though.


"Alright Joe, did you pack up and ship those Flip Wrecks yet?"

"Yeah, was that gray guy with the engine on the base and some weird flame wings? I shipped every single one of them!"

"JOE...? JOOOOOOOOE! ...You're fired."

I wonder what Activision will actusally do now that there are prototypes at this toy shop. I would think they would just either take pictures or videos down since it's just one shop, or they'll do nothing like they did with the mega bloks leak, hoping that we think it's fake.
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#102 Posted: 15:33:21 15/05/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Y' know...A vehicle gimmick wouldn't be so bad...but that DEFINITELY DOESN'T explain the fact the space-time rift thingy Kaos is doing...according to the comic book...preview...thingy. I really don't know, I need more info.



Well, to quote myself from the Sky 5 comic topic,

Quote: WilltheWizard
Hmmmmmmmm... interesting. Overdrive...could this really be what I think it is?????? smilie YES PLEASE! Let me tell your the story of Skylanders 4

I had really wanted a new skylanders game where I got to play as the bad guys. I had wanted it SO BADLY. Which is the main reason WHY I LOVE TT.


Now, if this is what I think it is, it could blow my mind. You see, ever since TT came out I started thinking.

Hmmmm, I really want a skylanders racing game. I would call it SKYLANDERS RACING!, but, that is my super uncreative self. But, I would think that overdrive....hmmm....overdrive, OVERDRIVE! Now, if I think I know what overdrive means, it is usually related to racing. And this whole thing would be a perfect money making oppurtunity, making the gimmick landers ride cars or something? Maybe last year's toy fair, Toy Fair 2014, where the leaked mega block sets for TT were displayed. Now right there I saw cars. CARS. Maybe they were not supposed to show that yet and accidently let it slip or something. IDK. But then again, that is just a theory. A GAME THEORY! Thanks for listening.


Quote: Meriam English Dictionary
1. A gearing mechanism of a motor vehicle engine that reduces the power output required to maintain driving speed in a specific range by lowering the gear ratio.
---
Spread those positive vibes
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#103 Posted: 16:10:39 15/05/2015
I think if we do get a vehicle in Skylanders 5 they won't be for racing strictly. Imagine a hire and buggy figure. Normally it I just a horse and buggy but if you put "Clawbelows" in it, it becomes a burning chariot whit horses of fire with golem armor, but say you put a water character in it. Then it becomes an aquatic vehicle pulled by sea horses. Just imagine the possibilities.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#104 Posted: 16:25:53 15/05/2015
Quote: Qcumber
I think that the base might be able to open, and there will be "Overdrive" discs that can be put in the base to give the "Overdrive" Skylander additional abilities.

Sorry if my grammar is bad or I've forgotten something, I'm posting from a 3DS.


What does everyone else think of this idea?

I think the circle at the front might be a button to open the base.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5334
#105 Posted: 16:29:01 15/05/2015
I'm really worried I have to say. I don't like the idea of having a REAL NEW game based on racing. I'd like to see a spin off, like Mario Kart but with Skylanders, but not an actual new game that comes only every year. And also, what use would Cores have if it's a racing game? Would they have normal karts in the color of ttheir element, instead of fancy karts like those gadget-figures?
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#106 Posted: 17:04:28 15/05/2015
I hope the engine looking things will mean they can move fast. Some Skylanders move way too slow.
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#107 Posted: 17:06:05 15/05/2015
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: Qcumber
I think that the base might be able to open, and there will be "Overdrive" discs that can be put in the base to give the "Overdrive" Skylander additional abilities.

Sorry if my grammar is bad or I've forgotten something, I'm posting from a 3DS.


What does everyone else think of this idea?

I think the circle at the front might be a button to open the base.


I thought that as well (see post #5 of this thread).
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#108 Posted: 18:26:57 15/05/2015
I wonder what powers the Overdrive discs could give them, other than stat boosts.
---
You can't handle MEMES
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#109 Posted: 18:58:38 15/05/2015
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: Qcumber
I think that the base might be able to open, and there will be "Overdrive" discs that can be put in the base to give the "Overdrive" Skylander additional abilities.

Sorry if my grammar is bad or I've forgotten something, I'm posting from a 3DS.


What does everyone else think of this idea?

I think the circle at the front might be a button to open the base.


Sounds far to similar to the DI power disks.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#110 Posted: 21:33:10 15/05/2015
^Yep it would be too similar. Yeah, I'm going with your idea.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#111 Posted: 23:37:15 15/05/2015
I wouldn't get your hopes up about a button thing . this prototype obviously isn't able too do that it the person would've took photos .

I'm not even completely convinced of vehicles yet . How do you know it's simply just not a character similar to Boom Jet? A guy riding an engine.

Maybe it's just a animated flame lizard that's half engine/ living in machine . Like a genie in a bottle . Or something like the Spiritomb pokemon .

We really need to see 2 characters to have any idea about what the gimic is .
People would have assumed all the past games were vehicles based games if boom jet , fright rider , rocky roll , fling kong etc were leaked first.

I'm mostly suspicious because If this is a vehicle based game , why would they make the vehicle part of the figure so understated and small so we can barely tell what it is ? It doesn't really make sense .
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:08 15/05/2015 by wild_defender
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5512
#112 Posted: 23:49:30 15/05/2015
As much as I want to deny it, I think this is a racing game. Sure, Clawbellows here could just be another character like Boom Jet. But with the comic being called Rift into Overdrive? I think we have some more evidence to back it up.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#113 Posted: 00:14:07 16/05/2015
Quote: wild_defender
I wouldn't get your hopes up about a button thing . this prototype obviously isn't able too do that it the person would've took photos .

I'm not even completely convinced of vehicles yet . How do you know it's simply just not a character similar to Boom Jet? A guy riding an engine.

Maybe it's just a animated flame lizard that's half engine/ living in machine . Like a genie in a bottle . Or something like the Spiritomb pokemon .

We really need to see 2 characters to have any idea about what the gimic is .
People would have assumed all the past games were vehicles based games if boom jet , fright rider , rocky roll , fling kong etc were leaked first.

I'm mostly suspicious because If this is a vehicle based game , why would they make the vehicle part of the figure so understated and small so we can barely tell what it is ? It doesn't really make sense .


My biggest reason for thinking that the next game will have something to do with vehicles,comes with what we know already. The name of the comic book prequel is called Rift Into Overdrive. When I hear the word overdrive I automatically think of a vehicle. With Boom Jet, and any of the other characters you mentioned, their method of locomotion was indepentantly functioning. A motor does nothing unless attached to something. As you said this is a prototype. If it isn't painted, what makes you think that it is fully functioning. I highly doubt that most of the prototypes for Swap Force split, or the Lightcore prototypes lit up. That being said, if this thing can be removed from its base as a final figure, the odds that it would come off of its base in this form is highly unlikely.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#114 Posted: 02:00:49 16/05/2015
I just realized that there may not be a special color base this year. How disappointing. I was hoping for a yellow base or a purple one. It'll probably make future collecting harder as already I often need to check the colors on the reposes to know which series I'm using.

Seems the gimmick this year is machine riding Skylanders unlocking their corresponding gates. VV did introduce us to a different way to unlock gates and they will surely continue that. They better do some remarkable stuff in game and not more of the same Swap Force useless mini-game nonsense. I won't be buying a set of figures just to unlock awful racing games no matter what reward they give out at the end of the game.
---
Stay Cool!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#115 Posted: 02:07:43 16/05/2015
Quote: fairyland
I just realized that there may not be a special color base this year. How disappointing. I was hoping for a yellow base or a purple one. It'll probably make future collecting harder as already I often need to check the colors on the reposes to know which series I'm using.

Seems the gimmick this year is machine riding Skylanders unlocking their corresponding gates. VV did introduce us to a different way to unlock gates and they will surely continue that. They better do some remarkable stuff in game and not more of the same Swap Force useless mini-game nonsense. I won't be buying a set of figures just to unlock awful racing games no matter what reward they give out at the end of the game.



What? You don't think they will have a base??? This is a prototype. In years past prototypes have either a miscolored base or no base at all. I'd find it hard to believe that there would be no special base color.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#116 Posted: 03:05:38 16/05/2015
When I think overdrive i think.... Guitar distortion
Never heard the term overdrive used in any other context except as figurative

P.S. Am I the only one who enjoyed the Swap Zones?
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:06:48 16/05/2015 by Blink182Bouncer
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#117 Posted: 03:25:26 16/05/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
When I think overdrive i think.... Guitar distortion
Never heard the term overdrive used in any other context except as figurative

P.S. Am I the only one who enjoyed the Swap Zones?



No, I enjoyed them.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#118 Posted: 05:14:21 16/05/2015
Then the name "Rift into Overdrive" sounds like "Drift into Overdrive" so....
---
words. letters. filler.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#119 Posted: 06:11:16 16/05/2015
Ok here are my thoughts based on what we know.

Rift into Overdrive is the name of the comic.
And it's a prequel.
So it means that these new characters (I'm assuming this is a new Gimmicklander judging by the size and the weird base that indeed looks detachable) were found in that "ancient and mysterious part of the Skylands" to stop Kaos and his "newfound powers".

When I think about an almost all-mighty being with the power to destroy the very fabric of time and space (that is what I think "Rift" refers to) a group of heroic drivers isn't the first thing that comes to my mind.
As I said before, never say never, this is just my honest opinion.

Maybe these new Skylanders were found in a secret part of the Skylands that was on another plane of the existence and Kaos' new powers brought it in our "dimension".

Now speaking about the character I doubt he will be another Boom Jet like Skylander.
He looks too slim, ethereal and already fast to need a propeller of some kind.
I already wrote down another idea for it somewhere in this topic but the more I think about it the less it seems plausible.

Not only that but that "engine" is nothing we have seen before on figure's bases.
It isn't encased in a determined shape, the fire is litterally shaped around it.
This makes me think it will be interactive in some way.

Sure it could easily work as the engine for some hollow karts/cars figures but... Don't know.
Gimmick Skylanders were already "meh" I don't think I would enjoy a mechanic that doesn't let me play with my new unique characters...

fairyland I'm with you regarding the Gates but don't immediately exclude the possibility to buy them.
They might turn out to be awesome Skylanders! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:53 16/05/2015 by Drek95
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#120 Posted: 11:31:28 16/05/2015
Maybe we'll have a secondary gimmick like the Minis in TT
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#121 Posted: 11:58:07 16/05/2015
Quote: Drek95
Ok here are my thoughts based on what we know.

Rift into Overdrive is the name of the comic.
And it's a prequel.
So it means that these new characters (I'm assuming this is a new Gimmicklander judging by the size and the weird base that indeed looks detachable) were found in that "ancient and mysterious part of the Skylands" to stop Kaos and his "newfound powers".

When I think about an almost all-mighty being with the power to destroy the very fabric of time and space (that is what I think "Rift" refers to) a group of heroic drivers isn't the first thing that comes to my mind.
As I said before, never say never, this is just my honest opinion.

Maybe these new Skylanders were found in a secret part of the Skylands that was on another plane of the existence and Kaos' new powers brought it in our "dimension".

Now speaking about the character I doubt he will be another Boom Jet like Skylander.
He looks too slim, ethereal and already fast to need a propeller of some kind.
I already wrote down another idea for it somewhere in this topic but the more I think about it the less it seems plausible.

Not only that but that "engine" is nothing we have seen before on figure's bases.
It isn't encased in a determined shape, the fire is litterally shaped around it.
This makes me think it will be interactive in some way.

Sure it could easily work as the engine for some hollow karts/cars figures but... Don't know.
Gimmick Skylanders were already "meh" I don't think I would enjoy a mechanic that doesn't let me play with my new unique characters...

fairyland I'm with you regarding the Gates but don't immediately exclude the possibility to buy them.
They might turn out to be awesome Skylanders! smilie



I agree. My theory, is that in the Prequal, when Spyro goes to find the only thing that can stop Kaos, they are the Gimmick-landers. I think that overdrive is a dimension, where these 1/2 living 1/2 machine characters are found. I also think that these characters will be able to use vehicles because of the base. It just makes sense.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#122 Posted: 15:05:04 16/05/2015
Theory-

The prototype came from a package mix-up in china, right?

Usually the china prototypes come painted, in the case of the trap team ones from last year..

Maybe these characters will stay colorless, and their in-game costume will change if you change the base bottom using that motor thing?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#123 Posted: 15:29:20 16/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Theory-

The prototype came from a package mix-up in china, right?

Usually the china prototypes come painted, in the case of the trap team ones from last year..

Maybe these characters will stay colorless, and their in-game costume will change if you change the base bottom using that motor thing?


It would be an huge risk.
In my opinion they already went waaaaay too close to blandness with Wlidfire in terms of color palette.
But I have to admit that as a whole it works and it's also pretty impressive.

That character seems already created to be colored with a certain palette to me.
A completely black figure would look odd... And bad, honestly.
Not even if the gimmick would justify it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:15 16/05/2015 by Drek95
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#124 Posted: 16:34:09 16/05/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: Qcumber
I think that the base might be able to open, and there will be "Overdrive" discs that can be put in the base to give the "Overdrive" Skylander additional abilities.

Sorry if my grammar is bad or I've forgotten something, I'm posting from a 3DS.


What does everyone else think of this idea?

I think the circle at the front might be a button to open the base.


Sounds far to similar to the DI power disks.


In a way, I feel like Traps are similar to DI discs, exept they have villains in them instead of stat boosts. And with the new racing mechanics in 3.0, I feel like racing would be too similar too.
And also, maybe the base couldn't open because it's a prototype? The base wasn't fully done, too.

However, as TacoMakerSkys said, "Rift" sounds like drift, and as others have said, "Overdrive" can be used as a raicing-related word.
But as Drek95 said, having Skylanders that can drive fast won't help fight a villain with control over time/space as something with actual super powers (like the Giants).

There's also another possibility, though: "Overdrive" can also mean "much more powerful than usual", so the "Overdrive" Skylanders might have control over the elements, or maybe even Time and Space itself.
Examples:

Control over element: Flyer Kraken can make nearby volcanos erupt, destroying whole islands.

Contol over time/space: Flyer Kraken can fly at the speed of light, reversing time and travelling to other islands at the same time.

Sorry if my grammar is bad.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9167
#125 Posted: 18:31:56 16/05/2015
Every gimmicklander type means "more powerful than usual". But it's really hard to tell exactly what they'll need to use to confront Kaos since his power has yet to be explained. They timed this good, since this month's comics only have minicomics of the Light in the Dark arc >:U
---
I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(BUT WHAT I NEED IS NOT WHAT I WANT)
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#126 Posted: 20:33:19 16/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Theory-

The prototype came from a package mix-up in china, right?

Usually the china prototypes come painted, in the case of the trap team ones from last year..

Maybe these characters will stay colorless, and their in-game costume will change if you change the base bottom using that motor thing?



These are prototypes and most aren't even painted to begin with. It just depends what stage of the production cycle they're stolen from.
---
words. letters. filler.
TJRedeemer Blue Sparx Gems: 596
#127 Posted: 20:58:16 16/05/2015
Here's another theory:

Perhaps the new gimmick doesn't have to do with just vehicles, but with mechanical inventions in general. "Overdrive" could be a more advanced dimension that brings a new "industrial age" to the Skylands. Perhaps the engine on the base of the skylander would be used to unlock a certain segment that needs an engine, similar to how Swap Force worked. Then again, never played Swap Force. smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9167
#128 Posted: 21:12:48 16/05/2015
Tech elemental areas are quite advanced already, and if Clawbellows' is an engine,then it's definately not of the futuristic type. But using an engine to unlock stuff is a good idea actually. It's a kids' game, they don't need to follow engineering to heart(that doesn't mean they CAN'T do that, but that very few people will care), stick the car engine in the thing and the thing works.
---
I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(BUT WHAT I NEED IS NOT WHAT I WANT)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:20 16/05/2015 by Bifrost
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#129 Posted: 04:07:28 17/05/2015
What if the new portal is some kind of large vehicle that can accomodate different parts, like an engine, as well as Skylander drivers and riders? That might allow them to justify a price point that competitively matches Lego Dimensions...
---
1Jn47
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#130 Posted: 04:19:17 17/05/2015
It probably won't be their aim to match Lego dimension prices. It's better for them to appear like the cheaper alternative.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Mike-Na Charge Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#131 Posted: 05:35:56 17/05/2015
Hope they announce it soon...
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#132 Posted: 06:41:39 17/05/2015
Kind of looks like this guy...
[User Posted Image]
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#133 Posted: 08:29:03 17/05/2015
Yeah the character is definitely a bat. Let's call him Batman.
---
bye
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#134 Posted: 13:11:01 17/05/2015
Totally a fire bat(?)

I mean, now that you mention it...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5512
#135 Posted: 13:52:50 17/05/2015
I say he's either a salamander, a dragon, or a Quetzalcoatl.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 7551
#136 Posted: 14:00:43 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quetzalcoatl, I says.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#137 Posted: 14:02:20 17/05/2015
Has anyone noticed his wood-like parts? It looks like he has a face mask made of carved wood with hand and arm pieces too.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5512
#138 Posted: 14:07:52 17/05/2015
Quote: 4inCreation
Has anyone noticed his wood-like parts? It looks like he has a face mask made of carved wood with hand and arm pieces too.


I think he just has a scaly face with crests on it, like lizard do, and then he has metal gauntlets.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#139 Posted: 14:18:02 17/05/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: 4inCreation
Has anyone noticed his wood-like parts? It looks like he has a face mask made of carved wood with hand and arm pieces too.


I think he just has a scaly face with crests on it, like lizard do, and then he has metal gauntlets.



You can see right through the mouth of the mask though, and the arm pieces have grooves like wood and knots.

There are probably pieces of metal riveted onto the hands. Who knows till its painted, but thats what the textures look like to me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:24:28 17/05/2015 by 4inCreation
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#140 Posted: 14:28:15 17/05/2015
He is reminesiant of the fire serpent in Swap Force.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#141 Posted: 14:42:06 17/05/2015
So, looking at the definition from Google:
a gear in a motor vehicle providing a gear ratio higher than that of the drive gear or top gear, so that engine speed and fuel consumption are reduced in highway travel.

It has a lot to do with gears, which are not seen on the figure...which almost completely rules racing/motors/whatever out.

Except what if "Overdrive" is just a term that describes "power up"?

Think about it, the new dude DOES look like Fire Kraken. Is he a "powered up" version of him, from a DIFFERENT DIMENSION, which explains "Rift"!?

Maybe all of the Gimmicklanders for Sky 5 are ones that we already know of, from DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS?

I know this is a wild theory. A Game Theo-*gets stabbed*. But it's just a theory.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#142 Posted: 14:45:45 17/05/2015
He looks nothing like Fire Kraken, I have no idea what you guys are even talking about
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#143 Posted: 15:15:15 17/05/2015
^Just a matter of perspective, I guess.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#144 Posted: 17:29:45 17/05/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
So, looking at the definition from Google:
a gear in a motor vehicle providing a gear ratio higher than that of the drive gear or top gear, so that engine speed and fuel consumption are reduced in highway travel.

It has a lot to do with gears, which are not seen on the figure...which almost completely rules racing/motors/whatever out.

Except what if "Overdrive" is just a term that describes "power up"?

Think about it, the new dude DOES look like Fire Kraken. Is he a "powered up" version of him, from a DIFFERENT DIMENSION, which explains "Rift"!?

Maybe all of the Gimmicklanders for Sky 5 are ones that we already know of, from DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS?

I know this is a wild theory. A Game Theo-*gets stabbed*. But it's just a theory.



That's actually a really cool idea.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#145 Posted: 18:37:32 17/05/2015
Quote: Bionichute
He looks nothing like Fire Kraken, I have no idea what you guys are even talking about



He looks like Fire Kraken just like High Five reminded us of a weird cross between Camo and Drobot.

He's from the Fire Element, he has a "coiled" tail, he has some facial features that resembles him, his arms are actually quite similar and he looks like a reptile of some sort.

But he also has wings, looks half mechanical and lacks legs.
That's my personal opinion.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#146 Posted: 18:40:29 17/05/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: The Bone Chompy
So, looking at the definition from Google:
a gear in a motor vehicle providing a gear ratio higher than that of the drive gear or top gear, so that engine speed and fuel consumption are reduced in highway travel.

It has a lot to do with gears, which are not seen on the figure...which almost completely rules racing/motors/whatever out.

Except what if "Overdrive" is just a term that describes "power up"?

Think about it, the new dude DOES look like Fire Kraken. Is he a "powered up" version of him, from a DIFFERENT DIMENSION, which explains "Rift"!?

Maybe all of the Gimmicklanders for Sky 5 are ones that we already know of, from DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS?

I know this is a wild theory. A Game Theo-*gets stabbed*. But it's just a theory.



That's actually a really cool idea.


My own theory is making me hype Sky 5 EVEN MORE now

help why is this happening to me
---
^This might be sarcasm.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#147 Posted: 18:49:55 17/05/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: The Bone Chompy
So, looking at the definition from Google:
a gear in a motor vehicle providing a gear ratio higher than that of the drive gear or top gear, so that engine speed and fuel consumption are reduced in highway travel.

It has a lot to do with gears, which are not seen on the figure...which almost completely rules racing/motors/whatever out.

Except what if "Overdrive" is just a term that describes "power up"?

Think about it, the new dude DOES look like Fire Kraken. Is he a "powered up" version of him, from a DIFFERENT DIMENSION, which explains "Rift"!?

Maybe all of the Gimmicklanders for Sky 5 are ones that we already know of, from DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS?

I know this is a wild theory. A Game Theo-*gets stabbed*. But it's just a theory.



That's actually a really cool idea.


My own theory is making me hype Sky 5 EVEN MORE now

help why is this happening to me



Well, I mean, there is some evidence. He does sort of look like a Steampunk'd Fire Kraken, just without legs.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#148 Posted: 18:56:46 17/05/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Quote: AdamGregory03



That's actually a really cool idea.


My own theory is making me hype Sky 5 EVEN MORE now

help why is this happening to me



Well, I mean, there is some evidence. He does sort of look like a Steampunk'd Fire Kraken, just without legs.


hype hype hype

Just kidding. I really hope there's another leak though. Or the official reveal.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#149 Posted: 20:41:04 17/05/2015
I wonder if they would sell me one of those smilie

I can't wait to get it on my RFID hardware and take a look at the data (if it has any).
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#150 Posted: 00:54:38 18/05/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: The Bone Chompy


My own theory is making me hype Sky 5 EVEN MORE now

help why is this happening to me



Well, I mean, there is some evidence. He does sort of look like a Steampunk'd Fire Kraken, just without legs.


hype hype hype

Just kidding. I really hope there's another leak though. Or the official reveal.


Well, they said June 3rd or earlier, so we may get the official reveal soon.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me