#51 Posted: 22:50:47 23/09/2015
kirby came to skylands and killed spyro
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#52 Posted: 14:51:47 15/11/2015
got more dreams
HOLY ****
-I was grabbed by the Golden Queen who was wearing um uh.. different clothes. And she wanted to have some fun. If you want the rest of this dream PM me.

-I was with Sans and Papyrus walking down a park telling jokes about skeletons. Then we saw LAB and Splat corner us with the other Supercharged Skyladys. Needless to say we three had a SkeleTON of fun.

-I was at a diner with Bash and we decided to go to a jukebox there. 5 Plays=1$. So we put in 10 dollars we did 49 of Tom Jones what new pussycat and 1 it's not unusual. BWAH WHATS NEW PUSSYCAT!

- I was in a Undertale like dating sim with the Golden Queen

-Splat was fighting
Asriel Dremmur

There is some more that I need to PM.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:52:27 15/11/2015 by Sleepy0429
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#53 Posted: 22:52:23 23/11/2015
I dreamed there was a huge elemental totem in my garden.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:28 23/11/2015 by Dark fhoenix
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#54 Posted: 23:17:47 23/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
I had a dream that my amiibo and Skylanders came to life, waging an epic war with eachother inside my bedroom. I didn't try to interfere at all, I just watched, because I found it pretty funny.

Sadly, I didn't get to see smilie or smilie fight with their standard selves. The other Skylanders attacked them before they had a chance. (I don't know why they were there anyway, because I don't keep them in my room...)

And, as for my Infinity figures... I don't know, they just weren't there. smilie

I bet Infinity was destroyed in the crossfire.
---
Dead
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#55 Posted: 01:46:02 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
I had a dream that my amiibo and Skylanders came to life, waging an epic war with eachother inside my bedroom. I didn't try to interfere at all, I just watched, because I found it pretty funny.

Sadly, I didn't get to see smilie or smilie fight with their standard selves. The other Skylanders attacked them before they had a chance. (I don't know why they were there anyway, because I don't keep them in my room...)

And, as for my Infinity figures... I don't know, they just weren't there. smilie

Fanfiction? FANFICTION.

(I bet those infinity figures just got straight up murdered by the superior skylanders/amiibos.)
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#56 Posted: 03:24:29 05/12/2015
I had a dream last night that I traded in a regular Dive Bomber for a Missile Tow Dive Bomber. Took me an hour or so to realize there's no such thing as a Missile Tow Dove Bomber out there.
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#57 Posted: 08:52:01 05/12/2015
I had a dream where I bought Splat. Scumbag brain
---
Boop!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#58 Posted: 20:58:33 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I had a dream where i went to this really jacked-up TRU, and found Spotlight. I had to pass up a flocked thump truck to get her smilie
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#59 Posted: 01:14:41 18/12/2015
I had a dream that the light Skylanders were evil and were trying to convince me to free Spotlight from some sort of trap. They also sort of wanted to kill me.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#60 Posted: 22:34:21 20/12/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: AdamGregory03
I once had a dream where I was the Golden Queen's prisoner, and she wanted to get some information about the Skylanders out of me. So she offered an exchange. Information for... um... well, kids go on here so I can't go into detail... but let's just say I accepted the offer...

I have SUCH an inappropriate joke for this.

I came here just to say that you need to PM me this.
---
Bruh
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#61 Posted: 09:49:03 09/02/2016
Just had a dream about Skylanders 6.

Only things I remember is that it was called "Guardians" (with the yellow title written as if it was made of rocks or crystals), there were 30 or so new Skylanders but didn't got to see them all, the Gimmicklanders were like Trap Masters but with no Traptanium weapons (I remember a yellow guy which looked like a weird mix between Swarm and Gusto and an orange one which looked like a dragon/insect hybrid standing on two feet).

Strange thing is that characters had no base, or at least the gimmick ones didn't.

From what I've seen the story looked like a weird mix between Trap Team and SuperChargers; the game started with the Academy being under attack and apparently the Dreadyacht was set to be the hub once more, but it was bigger than in Giants.
When Eon said "you'll need to use your vehicles again to save the Skylands" I lost interest and woke up.

Nothing too interesting, I know, but wanted to share it with you.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:50:26 09/02/2016 by Drek95
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#62 Posted: 15:48:19 09/02/2016
I had a dream that I was Glumshanks twice, a dream about the release of Swap Force (There was a giant statue of Freezeblade, Idk) and a dream about the release of SuperChargers which was kind of weird and boring. So I haven't had any amazing dreams like all of you, but I've had some ridiculous ones in the past.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#63 Posted: 14:56:34 24/04/2016
Ok, just had another FANTASTIC dream about Skylanders 6.
If anyone had doubt I can't wait for it... smilie

So the dream happened directly inside game; I knew I was there playing but could only see the screen.
The game (don't know the title nor gimmick) had amazing graphics and looked truly stunning.
All the Skylanders I got to try (Rocky Roll, Magna Charge, Spyro and a couple more I can't remember properly, no new guys, sorry) had better animations and models, they were eye-candy.

The game begun with a Mabu village being attacked by some weird centipede-looking blue dragons.
It was truly great, every area was full of secrets, tricks and illusionary walls (probably a Dark Souls III reminescence) and incouraged exploration immensely.
There was also a special Gate which looked nothing like the previous ones: it had the images of Rocky Roll, Magna Charge and a villain (Chill Bill, maybe) which apparently were required to enter it.

The most interesting thing of the dream was Spyro: it didn't looked like his Skylanders counterpart but like an HD version of his Classic model, complete with his classic charge and fire animations.
Not only, but the camera itself changed to remember the one of the Classic games while playing as him.
It was like they tried to create a proper Spyro game inside a Skylanders' one; might sound weird but it worked.

I woke up disappointed.
It really was the perfect game, Spyro aside.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#64 Posted: 15:19:33 24/04/2016
Quote: Drek95
Ok, just had another FANTASTIC dream about Skylanders 6.
If anyone had doubt I can't wait for it... smilie

So the dream happened directly inside game; I knew I was there playing but could only see the screen.
The game (don't know the title nor gimmick) had amazing graphics and looked truly stunning.
All the Skylanders I got to try (Rocky Roll, Magna Charge, Spyro and a couple more I can't remember properly, no new guys, sorry) had better animations and models, they were eye-candy.

The game begun with a Mabu village being attacked by some weird centipede-looking blue dragons.
It was truly great, every area was full of secrets, tricks and illusionary walls (probably a Dark Souls III reminescence) and incouraged exploration immensely.
There was also a special Gate which looked nothing like the previous ones: it had the images of Rocky Roll, Magna Charge and a villain (Chill Bill, maybe) which apparently were required to enter it.

The most interesting thing of the dream was Spyro: it didn't looked like his Skylanders counterpart but like an HD version of his Classic model, complete with his classic charge and fire animations.
Not only, but the camera itself changed to remember the one of the Classic games while playing as him.
It was like they tried to create a proper Spyro game inside a Skylanders' one; might sound weird but it worked.

I woke up disappointed.
It really was the perfect game, Spyro aside.

That sounds glorious. That's what my perfect Skylander game sounds like - open exploration, amazing graphics, and more Spyro.

I once had a really interesting dream the day before Giants came out. I dreamed that Tree Rex and a few other Giants I couldn't remember were in this giant field of purple crystals in the middle of Outer Space. They were fighting something that the camera wouldn't let you see, because it only focused on them. Whatever it was, it was huge and the Giants were clearly having trouble fighting it, because when they ran at it, it was throwing them away like they were rag dolls. Suddenly, when the Giants were loosing hope, the ground started to shake, and a giant beige centipede burst out the ground. It was about three times the size of a regular Giant. It let out a loud shriek, and then it started to help the Giants take down whatever they were fighting. They were still getting knocked back, but they were still fighting and stayed determined. I then woke up.

The centipede looked something like this:
[User Posted Image]
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:55 24/04/2016 by Chompy-King257
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#65 Posted: 10:34:50 29/04/2016
Had a hoooorrible dream :C It was like TT - one day out of nowhere, trailer. I was so overjoyed that I didn't even read Dark52's news post and went straight to it.
It started out with some sort of crisis, can't remember that part. It then cut to Flynn on some ship above an icy sea, talking about how Cali went to meet her brother in an ice-themed sounding place, and he's clearly suspicious because it's related to said crisis. Then, at the very end, we finally see some Skylanders.
There's no new gimmick. Just more vehicles and Superchargers. Rest of the dream was entirely checking the comments and seeing everyone panicking and ragequitting, and some other material clearly showed TFB was pushed into doing that, it was all chaos.

Dear Eon I hope it's nowhere close to reality. Getting out of one bad idea into an even worse one was just such a frustrated feeling.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me