Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylander Dreams, Anybody?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 15:34:53 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
This is the, what, 5th topic?

I had a dream last night That Skylanders 5 was revealed- It was a turn based RPG called Skylanders Melee. The level it was demoed in was a golden desert. And the toon link amiibo was supported in the game. Odd!

In the same dream, activision also revealed a new Toys To Life franchise called NX. It involved little flying and quad drones that you could actually control, That looked like Origami. They were in some mind of factory.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 16:22:18 09/05/2015
I once had a dream that there was a new earth skylander with an iron maze in his hand and he was a minotaur. His bottom half looked just like Knight Mare's but brown and his top half looked just like a bull. If there's really a skylander like that, all of you have to give me your money.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:23 09/05/2015 by Deja Vu
#3 Posted: 16:44:34 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Man, i would totally buy that if it was real!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#4 Posted: 17:10:40 09/05/2015
One time, I dreamed about being one of the ten chosen human Portal Masters who got sucked into the game and join the other nine. I was of the Dark element with Blackout by my side. As a Dark Portal Master (nothing like Kaos or his mother), I am a silent but deadly shadow ninja who doesn't talk much, has darkness-based powers, and many different attacks based on Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. The other nine Portal Masters with Skylanders as their partners are as followed:

Magic - cute magical teen high school girl (based on Twilight Sparkle from MLP EqG) with Spyro
Tech - science/tech nerd boy with glasses with Chopper
Earth - sports jock guy with big muscles and buzz cut with Rocky Roller
Air - skydiver-like daredevil girl with Whirlwind
Fire - hotheaded biker guy with long hair (based on Warren Peace from Sky High) with Fryno
Water - pretty and yet fierce pirate girl with Chill
Life - mellow hippie boy who loves nature, animals as friends, fruits, and vegetables with Food Fight
Undead - gothic girl who is obsessed with death with Cynder
Light - spiritual hippie girl who loves sunshine and rainbows with Spotlight

Moving on... As the ten elemental Portal Masters, we enter the depths of the Netherworld to due battle against the evil human Portal Master (not Kaos or his mother) who resembles to Shinnok from MKX. After absorbing the life force energy from the heart of Skylands, he becomes a draconic/demonic being and defeated most of us except for me (the Dark Ninja), the Magic Girl, and the Undead Goth Chick.
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#5 Posted: 18:01:59 09/05/2015
Well i did have one, another Kaos trap, though it didn't look like Kaos but more of a dragon. I can't remember it clearly but from what I can remember it looked like Malefor. Possibly Malefor will be the next antagonist and you can trap him in the next game... but my dreams are normally random.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 18:06:37 09/05/2015
It's usually mixed with other stuff,but for some reason whenever I'm hearing game news in a dream, it's about the absolute flamewar going on over Skylanders cutting fowards compatibility. Not even the game itself, just seeing people go absolutely bonkers over the news.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#7 Posted: 19:39:33 09/05/2015
Before all the Trap Team characters were revealed, I remember having this dream where I went on smilie, and saw new characters on the Trap Team page. One that stood out to me was a giant guy made of fire. I think he was a Trap Master, and I thought what if that actually happens. But then KaBoom was revealed. smilie
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#8 Posted: 19:41:31 09/05/2015
Am I the only fan who doesn't dream about Skylanders? Lol
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#9 Posted: 23:53:49 09/05/2015
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Am I the only fan who doesn't dream about Skylanders? Lol

Nope, I barely think bout the game cept for waiting for Sky 5 to be announced
Granted a lot of that has to do with Trap Team sucking
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#10 Posted: 00:41:01 10/05/2015
never had a dream about it ether. ive had dreams about other games. last one i remember i was playing ffxiv fighting the last boss, my group would get to this point in the fight and it would reset. it just kept doing that over and over again. the next day when my group actually ran it i felt like ive been practicing it for days and had it down solid.
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#11 Posted: 01:49:37 10/05/2015
I've had a couple of Skylander dreams. They mostly involve me walking through a store and thinking I found a variant, only to look and realize none of them even look like Skylander characters, but in my dream I know they are for some reason.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#12 Posted: 05:58:26 10/05/2015
Quote: LoveProfusion15
I've had a couple of Skylander dreams. They mostly involve me walking through a store and thinking I found a variant, only to look and realize none of them even look like Skylander characters, but in my dream I know they are for some reason.

Had it, multiple times. Even thinking Pokemon/Amiibo figures where Skylanders variants

I also dreamed of a Lightcore verson of SpotLight..... And Blackout.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#13 Posted: 06:10:23 10/05/2015
I actually usually have two types of Skylanders dreams (I dream a lot):

- the first one is when I dream about having a specific character that I still don't own: last time it happened with Blackout but luckily I found him shortly after;

- the second is about the possibile upcoming game and it might turn out to be positive or negative: I can't precisely remember the last positive one I had but I remember I felt both sad and happy for having played it, when I woke up.
The last negative one happened a few days ago. They revealed Skylanders 5 and the gimmick consisted in a bunch of centaur characters, one per Element, that were truly horrible and uncreative.
Imagine the exact same character but with different colors (each Element had two shades of the representative color).

They didn't even do anything special.
They were big and colorful and that's all.
And both TfB and V.V. seemed so excited about them... Luckily it was just a dream. smilie

I rarelly dream about brand new Skylanders but it happens sometimes.
When it happens I try to remember them and come up with a fan-made character to draw.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#14 Posted: 08:51:48 10/05/2015
I just remembered another weird dream I had

It was BEFORE all Trap Team skylanders were revealed. I think it was somewhere around the blurry pic of Blastermind and Rocky Roll. However I was in a normal living room that I never saw and behind me there was a small shelf with only Trap Masters. And suddenly Gearshift floated out of the shelf and landed on the portal on the table. While she was on it, her gear started to glow. Then I think Blastermind was the next one and he did the same as Gearshift. But then something really weird happened. Gearshift's gear snipped out of her hands and flew on a brownish part of a wall where it became bigger and made a circle. Then Blastermind's crystals flew on the wall as well and placed themselves around the gear. And then a second magic Trap Master flew out of the shelf that looked like a small fat woman that was based on Hawaii. She did the same as the two before and her small crystals that were all over her chest flew on the wall inside of the circle of the gear. Then the dream was over. I remember seeing Krypt King in the shelf, but he didn't do anything special.
Sorry if this was too long.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:56:25 10/05/2015 by Deja Vu
#15 Posted: 06:06:34 15/05/2015
Just woke up after dreaming about a new leaked character.

He was found inside a picture from the comic next to the recently leaked Fire Skylander (he was red-orange with dark brown almost black parts and golden mechanical wings and claws).

The new character was a small light purple dragon with some brow fur on his body, two big light blue clear wings and a sharp crystal at the ed of his tail.
He had really small limbs and couldn't land.

His name was apparently "Wisp".
Don't know about the name of the other one.

This is what a raised hype level can do. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#16 Posted: 12:57:48 15/05/2015
I once had a dream where I was the Golden Queen's prisoner, and she wanted to get some information about the Skylanders out of me. So she offered an exchange. Information for... um... well, kids go on here so I can't go into detail... but let's just say I accepted the offer...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#17 Posted: 13:19:01 15/05/2015
I think it's better to keep waifu dreams out of this before someone posts their fanfics here, thank you.
Oh yeah, remembered one that's more any figures in general but still Skylanders related. It was this giant supermarket with all sorts of discontinued or rare figures - Mega Bloks stuff, really old toys and merch that you can only find in pawn shops but those were sealed and new, and, of course, skylanders. I only remember up to a point where I was trying to get a discount in a broken Doom Stone after noticing Blackout was too expensive, why did I even want one is beyond me.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#18 Posted: 14:51:57 15/05/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
I once had a dream where I was the Golden Queen's prisoner, and she wanted to get some information about the Skylanders out of me. So she offered an exchange. Information for... um... well, kids go on here so I can't go into detail... but let's just say I accepted the offer...

ME MUST KNOW MORE
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#19 Posted: 14:56:54 15/05/2015

BRUH. WTF ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT.

Ew dude, seriously. Gross.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#20 Posted: 16:21:12 15/05/2015
Well, I can't say I didn't expect these reactions...
---
Check this out! Please?
#21 Posted: 12:57:30 16/05/2015

Haha, I was just kidding.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#22 Posted: 22:57:57 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator

It was a golden moment, eh? smilie

---

had another sky 5 dream! it was like fire emblem IF, but there were two sides- the projectiles and the melees. the projectile starter was blue and the melee starter was green. the guy in the projectile starter looked like fat iron man...
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#23 Posted: 23:35:05 16/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

It was a golden moment, eh? smilie

---

had another sky 5 dream! it was like fire emblem IF, but there were two sides- the projectiles and the melees. the projectile starter was blue and the melee starter was green. the guy in the projectile starter looked like fat iron man...

That's it I'm leaving this place...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#24 Posted: 00:07:10 17/05/2015

I have SUCH an inappropriate joke for this.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#25 Posted: 00:09:35 17/05/2015
CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE WAIFU TALK, thank you? I'm not in DS to read things straight out of DeviantART fetish fuel fanart of Skylanders characters.
You guys are goddamn hopeless in keeping on topic sometimes.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:06 17/05/2015 by Bifrost
#26 Posted: 00:13:01 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

pm me plz.
#27 Posted: 01:05:35 17/05/2015
^me too

I like how we are completely igmoring Bifrost smilie
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#28 Posted: 01:28:11 17/05/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy

Zapnorris just posted a few seconds after me before I could go back and edit my post. But why should I care,if you guys want to fantasize being done innapropriate things to by a golden statue, it's your problem. Add a floating head that speaks in slang and a zombie elf too if you feel like it, just keep that away from a game discussion board. As I said,there's DeviantART for your fetishes.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:28:42 17/05/2015 by Bifrost
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#29 Posted: 01:48:19 17/05/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

PM it
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#30 Posted: 01:48:38 17/05/2015
Alright, we were just kidding.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Mike-Na Charge Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#31 Posted: 05:32:24 17/05/2015
I always have the same Skylander dreams where I find one or two or tons of Chase Variants at a store and get them before waking up and realizing it was a dream. Those are the days I cry myself to sleep.
#32 Posted: 17:08:12 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mike-Na Charge
I always have the same Skylander dreams where I find one or two or tons of Chase Variants at a store and get them before waking up and realizing it was a dream. Those are the days I cry myself to sleep.

smilie

One time, before tt was announced, i dreamed it was gonna be like bionicle style
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#33 Posted: 17:20:13 17/05/2015
I had a dream about turning into Spyro. Although, considering the enemies that I had to fight, it was more of a Spyro: Shadow Legacy dream.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#34 Posted: 07:36:14 27/05/2015
Just dreamed about the new game.

All these recent news aren't good for my immagination... smilie

I have a lot to write so find a comfortable position and let's start.
Be warned: it will be weird.

The first thing I remember about the dream is that I went to a store with my dad to buy the Starter Pack, which container two new gimmick characters and the game.
No new Portal, no vehicles and no extra items, Cores or reposes.

Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the game but I remember the characters suite well.
They were actually kinda disappointing.

Imagine a Tech version of Freeze Blade (with the color scheme of Spy Rise) and a less bulky version of Blast Zone.
They could swap but had no magnets: it was simply a mechanical movement.
I remember quite well the bases were yellow (at one point I realized I was dreaming so I distinctly remember I told myself "well, at least let's see the color of the base").

Inside the game's case was a small booklet with a new character per page.
I don't remember the name for any of them nor the Elements (just one because it got my attention... Something like "Spluck Mud"... A weird Tech Skylander made of mud and kept together by weird circuits and machinery) but I remember some of the characters themselves.

One was a dark purple bipedal lizard with six arms.
Another was a knight with two swords and a shiny golden armor.
Another was a fire wizard with a flaming head and a black robe.

My dad also bought me a new character which was... Unbelivable.
It wasn't a Core but couldn't swap.

It was an Air Skylander consisting in a... Wing with wings.
Yes, a single bird or angel-like wing with smaller isect wings on it, equiped with a golden spear.

I also played a bit of the game and I can tell you it was a lot darker than the previous chapters.
It started with Spyro talking with Malefor (NO I'm NOT expecting him to be in the next game but the last image I saw before going to sleep was the last comic's cover, and my brain must have done the rest) and then falling in a venomous forest that resembled the one at the start of The Eternal Night.

And then I woke up.
Weird, isn't it?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:52 27/05/2015 by Drek95
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#35 Posted: 09:41:25 27/05/2015
Quote: Drek95
Just dreamed about the new game.

All these recent news aren't good for my immagination... smilie

I have a lot to write so find a comfortable position and let's start.
Be warned: it will be weird.

The first thing I remember about the dream is that I went to a store with my dad to buy the Starter Pack, which container two new gimmick characters and the game.
No new Portal, no vehicles and no extra items, Cores or reposes.

Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the game but I remember the characters suite well.
They were actually kinda disappointing.

Imagine a Tech version of Freeze Blade (with the color scheme of Spy Rise) and a less bulky version of Blast Zone.
They could swap but had no magnets: it was simply a mechanical movement.
I remember quite well the bases were yellow (at one point I realized I was dreaming so I distinctly remember I told myself "well, at least let's see the color of the base").

Inside the game's case was a small booklet with a new character per page.
I don't remember the name for any of them nor the Elements (just one because it got my attention... Something like "Spluck Mud"... A weird Tech Skylander made of mud and kept together by weird circuits and machinery) but I remember some of the characters themselves.

My dad also bought me a new character which was... Unbelivable.
It wasn't a Core but couldn't swap.

Yes, a single bird or angel-like wing with smaller isect wings on it, equiped with a golden spear.

I also played a bit of the game and I can tell you it was a lot darker than the previous chapters.
It started with Spyro talking with Malefor (NO I'm NOT expecting him to be in the next game but the last image I saw before going to sleep was the last comic's cover, and my brain must have done the rest) and then falling in a venomous forest that resembled the one at the start of The Eternal Night.

And then I woke up.
Weird, isn't it?

Hmm very interesting
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
LimeLight Green Sparx Gems: 403
#36 Posted: 21:35:32 28/05/2015
I usually dream of new characters so I draw the skylanders and then give them cool names.
---
Skylanders is SuperCharged!
Here`s my game
Skylanders Guardians is coming... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121735
#37 Posted: 21:43:24 28/05/2015
Almost forgot about a recent one! It was about something else entirely,but there was just this Skylanders style to it that felt way too familiar.

I won't go into details of what happened because it's a different thing,but the places they happened were floating islands - one was a nighttime Ancient Greece/Rome-y city, which had light sources that looked like stained glass and very shiny pillar walls against the moonlight like they were made of metal; and the other was a bit like Molekin Mountain, but way more beaten up, almost a cluster of rock in the shape of an island, with a muddy beach and many cliffs.
---
#38 Posted: 22:15:03 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator

Something like "Spluck Mud"... A weird Tech Skylander made of mud and kept together by weird circuits and machinery)

*takes notes to add these guys to my next fangame*

That wing skylander sounds amazingly workable with! I shall call it... Wing Thing.

I also think the knight, lizard and wizard could be cool too.

The knight could be a big, bulky guy with dual swords that he uses like brawl and chain. I'd call him Hacksaw.

The Lizard could be some kind of chameleon with shadow powers that can go invisible... I'd call him Incognito.

The wizard guy, he's pretty cool i'd call him Pyromancer.

i'd change spluck mud to a oil guy... Oil Slick.
#39 Posted: 22:26:17 28/05/2015
(I wouldn't find it a compliment to have OC names given to all skylanders I remember thinking of but opinions opinions)

Wow I have a lot of dreams involving Skylanders for a moment or two that I forget to post. I had a dream the other day where I watched the trailer for the fifth game. However, of course I only remember it being pretty hype; the only image I remember at this point is Kaos in front of a pinkish-purple dome. Kinda like superimposing him over that Beginning Trailer version of the Core of Light.
---
#40 Posted: 23:04:27 28/05/2015
I'll try and draw the characters I dreamt, when I'll have the time. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#41 Posted: 05:56:52 29/05/2015
I had a dream where we got a Series 2 wind-up in Sky 5's starter pack
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#42 Posted: 08:11:06 19/08/2015
Hoping this isn't considered bumping a topic but I just had a SuperChargers related dream or should I say nightmare.

All the game's version were revealed to have guest star figures inside the Starter Packs instead of Hot Streak and Spitfire.
I remember the PS4 and PS3 versions came with a Ratchet figure.
It was HORRIBLE!

And... I just read my dream again...
Disappointing gimmick... Two gimmick Skylanders inside the Starter Pack and no Cores... Yellow bases (kinda)... Characters which aren't Gimmicklanders but aren't proper Cores either...

Can't say I dreamt the future but at least I got something right. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Charios Green Sparx Gems: 127
#43 Posted: 09:32:13 28/08/2015
All the game's version were revealed to have guest star figures inside the Starter Packs instead of Hot Streak and Spitfire.
I remember the PS4 and PS3 versions came with a Ratchet figure.
It was HORRIBLE!

That sounds great to me. I'd want a Ratchet Skylander, I think he'd fit really well.
---
It's been one of those days where you think to yourself: "Well, I've done nothing today."
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#44 Posted: 15:28:05 28/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
It's usually mixed with other stuff,but for some reason whenever I'm hearing game news in a dream, it's about the absolute flamewar going on over Skylanders cutting fowards compatibility. Not even the game itself, just seeing people go absolutely bonkers over the news.

Skygeddon is coming! smilie
#45 Posted: 16:16:07 28/08/2015
Well someday, it is.

Recently it's just making myself sad. I open my WiiU, there it is in the eShop for 20 bucks. Cue the dream changing subject or me waking up to remember it's not the 21st yet.
For some reason today I actually got to dream I was playing, and a boss was the Doomstation with giant fists that you fought like Wonder-Jergingha in TW101 or the final boss of Splatoon. Yeah they're usually this weird, even when videogames aren't the subject matter.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#46 Posted: 17:22:09 28/08/2015
I dreamed of a new game called Skylanders: Chameleon....and they sold just ONE skylander. Since he's a shapeshifter and all, he can morph into any of of the new skylanders introduced in the game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:22:28 28/08/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#47 Posted: 21:13:35 28/08/2015
^ That would just leave me shocked more than anything. smilie It'd be kinda neat because they could put focus squarely on the game but there wouldn't be the anticipation for new characters or adventure packs being released.

Tonight I had a dream that my Sunburn figure came to life. We played Xenoblade 3D. He hated it because I had the 3D on and he couldn't see anything properly. smilie
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#48 Posted: 23:24:05 31/08/2015
I had a dream where I got the dark superchargers game and it came with a s2 grim creeper. He was called poison pal grim creeper and he had a snake for a whip instead of a scythe.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#49 Posted: 07:31:42 01/09/2015
I actually had a dream the other day that my son and I went to toysrus for supercharges and it was completely sold out because we overslept and we couldn't find it anywhere. All they had with LC hex and then i woke up to my alarm for work.
#50 Posted: 13:04:27 13/09/2015
Actually just had one last night...

I just got the game and was to start playing it, but for some reason it started me on the last part fifth or sixth level - no title screen or anything - and the boss fight was against Nightshade and I was playing as a Granbull and then I woke up.
---
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me