Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#201 Posted: 15:31:11 10/06/2015
"May I remind you with one scream I could kill 10?" Springtrap said.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#202 Posted: 15:59:51 10/06/2015
"usually animals are quiet when danger is around to avoid becoming a target" Takeshi said then hearing the the cracking limbs he noted dryly "perhaps an ambush"
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#203 Posted: 21:46:38 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Seriously, I think I called it..." Ratchet said bringing out his Fusion Grenade glove. He tossed the first grenade in his hand twice before throwing it directly at ones face. As the bomb made contact, it exploded.
"If it is an ambush, we have to try and take them out all at once. Springtrap, will that scream affect us as well? It won't be effective if our own ears explode..." He said throwing another grenade at the same Lark.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#204 Posted: 23:04:26 10/06/2015
The creature screached in pain. It then used a kind of acid spit at Ratchet.

"Careful he has acid breath!" Shade said as he used his light breath on another bigger one.

The bigger creature then emited a kind of gas which made Shade drowsy.

"Gu-guys don't......breath.....in the.....gas!" Shade then lost consciousness and went down. The larger creature then grabbed Shade with a few tentacles and pulled him into a kind of cocoon on its back. It then tried to gas the others.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:55 11/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#205 Posted: 23:59:24 10/06/2015
"Get.Off.HIM!" as Oswald says as he pulls out his remote."Good thing I can think up plans!". He jumps toward the creature, getting gased. "Get, Springtrap... If you are dead, this should not affect you! Figure out a way to kill it! We can come from behind as reinforcements!"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#206 Posted: 01:10:20 11/06/2015
Springtrap hesitated. He wanted to protect everyone from that creature, but he knew if he does the scream it will kill his friends to. "I... I can't do anything! If I scream it will kill all of you!" All of a sudden, Springtrap got overwhelmed he fell on the ground hard, and blacked out.
---
#207 Posted: 02:11:16 11/06/2015
Suddenly the cocoon started to glow with emense light and suddenly it exploded. Shade came out and faced the creature. He was glowing with an intense aura of white and his eyes were blue and his spines turned to blue fire. The other creatures then turned their attention to him and shot out tentacles to grab him. Shade used his tail and sliced through them. The creatures then charged at him.

Shade's body began to release sparks of energy and his horns began to glow as a small sphere formed in between them. Suddenly there was a bright flash then silence followed by a intense rumbling then loud bang. The light soon faded and the creatures stood still. Then they turned to ash and blew away.

Shade's white aura then faded away and he fanted. His energy was gone.
---
SC
#208 Posted: 02:54:37 11/06/2015
Takeshi covered his mouth and held his breath to avoid inhaling the gas. He then reached into his pouch and pulled out several kunai knives with tags on them and threw them to the ground a safe distance away. They exploded and the shock wave pushed the gas in a direction away from the group.

"I hate poison" the Uchiha said once could breath easy "it's a cheap trick and requires no skill to use."
---
#209 Posted: 03:41:52 11/06/2015
"No skill, eh?" Oswald says as he turns and shocks a creature. "Well, skill is a meaning of speech. Nice knives, by the way."" DING-DONG!" Oswald says as he punches the creature twice, covering his mouth.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#210 Posted: 07:02:16 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Don't be too overpowered Spyroconvexity))

Ratchet blinked a few times in confusion, bewilderment and awe, "what, was that?!" He said glancing from Shade to where the creature once stood, "I didn't know creatures could.. Vaporise things without some sort of tech!"
Now what were they supposed to do. Some of the group were out cold and the lombax had no intension of carrying creatures twice his size.
"If Clank was here he would know what to do..." He muttered, "Does anyone have an idea on what to do? I'm at a loss..."
Though while he awaited the others responses, he had an idea. Since Springtrap couldn't do anything since he would injure the group, Ratchet decided he was going to fix that. He pulled out some scrap parts of old weapons and other mechanical things and began thinking of ways to create what he had in mind.
---
#211 Posted: 09:49:44 11/06/2015
"Hey, Ratchet, wait. We could use these parts to build a multidimension portal. All we would need is something that could open the time flux." Oswald says, thinking of a plan.
---
#212 Posted: 10:12:10 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Where would we find that? Besides, I don't know how to build one. The dimensionator was the closest thing to a portal creating machine and even then it was dangerous. Unless you're a mechanic, I don't think it's possible," he replied a little sadly. He wished it would work, he really did, but it was a way too far fetched plan. Besides, with the small pieces he was holding, he doubted they could conduct enough power.
"I'm going to turn these into specifically designed frequency blockers. This will allow Springtrap to help us while we aren't effected by his scream. It shouldn't take long to make, but even then it requires a lot of concentrating to get done. If you don't mind, I will stay here. The rest of you can make it to the clouds and see what's going on over there."

---

the generator is now at 60% capacity.
---
#213 Posted: 12:53:16 11/06/2015
Springtrap woke up, and found himself in the horror atraction, but something was wrong. It was burnt to the ground. Springtrap couldn't believe his eyes. "This has to be a nightmare," Springtrap thought. All of a sudden Springtrap was awake on the ground again and had no idea what was going on.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:08:41 11/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#214 Posted: 13:56:16 11/06/2015
"You'll be surprised how many people don't require technology," Ryu muttered dryly. "Fine. Make those frequency blockers. Let me know if you need an electric charge."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#215 Posted: 15:30:17 11/06/2015
"I doubt making a portal to get back would help" the Uchiha spoke up "We need to put an end to whatever is ripping this world apart"

A smirk came to his face "and they dug their own grave." Takeshi walked over to the pile of dust and picked up a handful and showed it to the group "I can use this to track them to the point of origin, using a ninja hound. I bet they didn't expect something like that when they ambushed us. Chances are these creatures carry a similar scent, and that scent will be strongest at the point of origin."

He bit his thumb until it bled and then weaved several hand signs before slamming his hand on the ground, there was a puff of smoke and then a dog appeared "Watchya need?" it said casually.

Takeshi turned to Ratchet and made an off topic comment "this is what I mean by space time techniques, he is from a different dimension. Shinobi have used something like this for centuries" He then turned to the dog "I need you to track something for me, and it needs to be quick. You see me and Hikari don't want to be late for the dance" He nudged the katana on his back with the last statement. "Alright, can do" replied the dog.

Takeshi turned to the group "well then, shall we begin?" 'Taki one freaky monster things zero' he thought to himself.
---
#216 Posted: 22:03:45 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, I'm impressed. But you guys have to hurry," Ratchet replied slightly annoyed at the boasting. That was his job!
He then began fiddling with the scraps.
---
#217 Posted: 00:38:57 12/06/2015
Shade wined a little his body hurt all over from his defense mechanism activating.
---
SC
#218 Posted: 01:15:28 12/06/2015
"Rachet, want me to stay around to help? I can build things!"
---
#219 Posted: 04:40:36 12/06/2015
"ok" Takeshi said "once I am a certain distance away I won't be able to teleport to you, if you decide to stay back a bit. I have a flare in one of my scrolls I will shoot it once I find where they are hiding" He then turned to the group "If any of you want to follow me then fine, but I am not slowing down. I have my own world and my own family to worry about."

The dog then took off with the Uchiha close behind. It put Takeshi's mind at ease to know that ninja hounds where sensory types, they would be able to detect nearby enemies, unless of course that enemy was trained in the shinobi tactic of hiding one's chakra. But he doubted he would come across someone like that. Takeshi himself was a genjutsu type, illusionary tactics where his specialty, all thanks to his inherited sharingan.

However this put him at a disadvantage when trying to detect an ambush, he would have to see the enemies chakra versus smelling or sensing it like the ninja hound. He used to have a partner that filled in this gap, but events left him alone. The Uchiha rubbed his eyes trying to forget the memory, the power he gained was nothing to the loss he had.

Takeshi was well versed in many combat techniques, from hand to hand all the way to ninjutsu, but his partner was faster, stronger, and held a massive amount of chakra, something Takeshi was low on for an Uchiha. Still their combined abilities made them a fierce team. However, no matter how fast you are, you can't outrun bullets.
---
#220 Posted: 06:16:08 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure! Besides, I also need someone to keep an eye on sleeping beauty(s) here," Ratchet replied to Oswald. He was also glad Takeshi left to find the source of the problem. At least someone was trying to stop this mess...
Ratchet looked over the group remaining, "Dex, you should go with Takeshi, he isn't the only one supposed to fight this battle." He didn't want to be rude, but Dex's strange behaviour was getting too him.
He then sat down and pulled the parts out, "this shouldn't take too long," he mumbled before pulling out a wrench, some tiny bolts, washers, nuts and other useful materials. Of course, the wrench was a standard one, not his Omniwrench.
"Would you mind passing me that screwdriver?" He asked Oswald, still fixated in making his device.
---
#221 Posted: 11:06:26 12/06/2015
Shade's body suddenly began to glow very bright for a moment. It then faded away quickly. He then opened his eyes. He then tryed to get up but couldn't duw to his power being drained. "GAH!! My body!"
---
SC
#222 Posted: 11:52:57 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet turned to Shade, surprised, "your awake already? Man, usually I would be out for an hour... Are you alright?" Ratchet knew the answer but asked anyway.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#223 Posted: 20:22:48 12/06/2015
DALaDOS groaned and staggered into the clearing, smoking like a pipe. "My apologies, from me to you, but i honestly almost didnt make through, after we left Shade fighting the creature that had ambushed us, I made the mistake of wandering off tge path qhere i got attacked by what appeared to be a apike platee that stubbornly wanted to reduce my weight, haha little joke there. No? Ok, too soon, but anyway, I was held up, but here I am, holly availabe"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#224 Posted: 21:08:58 12/06/2015
Dex did not like the idea so he was trying to make something up " Well I am only fast, what help could I really be? If some one does attack him I would not be any help" Dex said. Then his face turned sad " I know that I am no use to this group, I can not fight.... and that us pretty much what you guys need.... maybe I should just leave for good now...... "
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#225 Posted: 21:22:06 12/06/2015
"N-no my energy is completely drained." Shade said.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 21:32:12 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Yay! Your back!))

As DALaDOS walked over to them ratchet stood up quickly, "well, at least you made it back," he said with a smile, "perhaps you could aid Takeshi in taking down who is responsible. Dex won't go, and the others seem exhausted. Ryu could go as well."

"I will let you stay..." Ratchet said eyeing Dex for a moment before turning to Shade.
"Can you regain your energy? Or is it permanently gone?"
---
#227 Posted: 21:48:34 12/06/2015
" Ou you let me stay, who made you the leader? I think it is the groups choise I am useful or not....." Dex said now with an angry face.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#228 Posted: 21:54:16 12/06/2015
"It will return in time. But I'm very weak and won't be able to use my powers untill my energy returns." Shade said. "We must avoid the main paths for the dangerous animals like the ones we've just encountered will attack us if we stay on the path." Shade said.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 22:05:30 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet rolled his eyes, "hey, I'm used to taking up roles as a leader and no one seems to be complaining about it than you. I asked if you wanted to go fight and help everyone, but you decided to stay, where there is nothing to do," the lombax's ears lowered as he gave Dex an angry look, "I'm trying to help everyone get back to their worlds without those creatures destroying everything they care about! Do you know how hard it is to cope with that!? You should because you're here right now. Unless there is something else your not telling us? But hey! I can't ask because I'm not in charge right!"
By now ratchet was breathing heavily and hadn't noticed he equipped his Omniwrench, half of the stuff he said was true, however, he knew he should have taken a calmer approach. The thought of not being able to return home by Clank's side scared him and he seemed to take it out on Dex.
"Sorry..." He said sincerely, "I'm just on edge. And your right, I'm not the leader."
He then turned to Shade apologetically, "Alright, Shade, where should we go?"
---
#230 Posted: 22:26:27 12/06/2015
Dex was now in bad situation he could keep the fight up, but right now that seemed like a bad idea. "I am sorry too, of course i want to help and it is good that some one takes the lead. I just want you to understand, it is hard to me be in here. You all look so strong, and i am just fast that is it my "great" power. I would want to fight but i am not able to do that. What could i do, bite our enemies, well that does not help much. I feel so useless." Hmm i think i got it, i hope they get my mark, it is time "Why i am so powerless" Dex shouted with so much noise he could make. Get my mark now, it is time to put the plan together. Dex took a face which would tell every one that he knew he had made a big mistake "Ou no if some one heard that, what have i done." Dex said in panic.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#231 Posted: 22:43:18 12/06/2015
"Dex, Rachet is the first one we all meant. Anyway, here's the screwdriver. I think we should try neuron particles. The portal will be unstable for a while, so I could set up my remote to feed it energy." Oswald said.
---
#232 Posted: 23:19:19 12/06/2015
"We should move off the path." He then saw the sun was setting. We should move now. Many dangerous animals stalk the lands at night on my planet. I would use my light element to light the way but my power is extremely low."
---
SC
#233 Posted: 03:35:58 13/06/2015
"Guys...." Springtrap said. "I forgot to say that when the clock strikes 12:00 AM I turn hostile...."
---
#234 Posted: 08:36:04 13/06/2015
"Hey, Shade? I could light the way with my remote."
---
#235 Posted: 10:32:18 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Dex, you're not useless. You don't need to be able to fight to be useful, I mean... You could be a spy or perhaps create a diversion or something else..." Ratchet tried to reasure him.

He then turned to Oswald, "thanks! If you're able to, you could work on the portal while I finish the frequency blockers, that way we will get twice as much done," he used the screwdriver to carefully insert an energy conductor (wire) into the small device.

"Don't exert yourself Shade, if you feel weak we can change roles it's no problem," he said to Shade. Ratchet then froze as Springtrap spoke, "hostile? As in 'I'm gonna kill you' hostile?"
---
#236 Posted: 11:54:55 13/06/2015
"Got it! I will apply the neuron particles, while the frequencies from other dimensions match up with this one. I am warning everyone that the portal will stay open for a very small period."
---
#237 Posted: 14:03:55 13/06/2015
"Yes, 'I'm gonna kill you' hostile," Springtrap replied to Ratchet. "It just happens naturally and I can't stop it."
---
#238 Posted: 16:16:28 13/06/2015
"several of them 2 o'clock" the dog said to Takeshi "yeah I see them" the Uchiha replied his sharingan alight. He could see them through the trees and leaves. There energy was dark and extremely similar to each other. One popped out in front of him, for a regular shinobi it would take quite a bit of reflex, but to him it was like in slow motion and not only that he had seen him from a distance away.

He drew his katana striking downward at the same time, "finally, lets dance Hikari!" he said happy to finally able to practice his art on these creatures. They where different from the others, they where humanoid. But more like shadows, considering they where all black without a face, eyes or ears. Their chakra was in the same configuration as a normal human being.

The creature fell to the ground and slowly dissipated as more took its place. This was strange considering he was the only human in the group, where did the idea come from? Had they been watching him and studying him this entire time? If that was the case it was better to use as few moves as possible.

He struck down the others in several quick blows and continued on. He reluctantly sheathed his katana, They where easy, too easy. "I better keep my eyes open" He stared ahead with the three tomoe sharingan lighting his way through the setting sun.
---
#239 Posted: 17:31:48 13/06/2015
Soon the sun was gone and the forest lit up with bioluminescence plants. "Natural light. My planet has plenty of plants that produce light."
---
SC
#240 Posted: 19:54:44 13/06/2015
"Reminds me of the ol' Wasteland days."
---
#241 Posted: 21:04:21 13/06/2015
*The Clock strikes 12:00 AM*

*Springtrap's eyes turn black with white pupils, an angry look on his face*
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:08:36 13/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#242 Posted: 21:12:46 13/06/2015
"Ratche-"*grrrr*"you should hurry up with thos-"*rrrrr*"sound deflecters. It's happenin-"*Jumps out towards Oslwad*"
---
#243 Posted: 21:18:02 13/06/2015
Dalados leapt towards Springtrap and openes hos wings, twin laaers ahot out out at thw creatures eyes hoping to dazzle it.
---
#244 Posted: 21:22:41 13/06/2015
*Slaps Dalados aside*
---
#245 Posted: 21:50:46 13/06/2015
Dalados twists away from the slap and slams its tail.in below the belt.
---
#246 Posted: 21:53:23 13/06/2015
*Turns even more enraged*
---
#247 Posted: 22:36:40 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Restrain him!" Ratchet yells as he used his Omniwrench's tether to grab Springtrap's neck and drag him towards himself.
He prepared for the attack, holding his Mag-net launcher in front of him.
---
#248 Posted: 22:56:55 13/06/2015
Springtrap ran towards Ratchet and slapped his mag-net launcher out of the way, but he was still struggling to get free.
---
#249 Posted: 23:13:07 13/06/2015
"GO AWAY!" Oswald screams as he shocks the animatronic with his remote, stunning it in place."Hashtag you stink!"
---
#250 Posted: 23:44:28 13/06/2015
Springtrap fell to the ground passed out once again.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me