Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 39 of 40 | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1901 Posted: 11:32:16 21/10/2015
A roar was heard again.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1902 Posted: 11:51:44 21/10/2015
"Hmm, nothing much," Ryu said sarcastically. "Just unintelligent sharks who eat anything, goblins, orcs, and other low-intelligence army fighters, dragons who eat anything and do anything for treasure, ruthless mercenaries who'd sell their children for a buck or two, thieves of anything that isn't nailed down and protected with a charm, and not to mention giant birds that rival Malachite in height. Good enough for you?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1903 Posted: 11:53:34 21/10/2015
Godzilla laughed.

"Giants birds are easy to fight."

Malachite's gems started glowing. And she popped out.

"And that's better."
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1904 Posted: 21:50:24 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, this should be fun then," Ratchet replied. It was just what they needed, tones of hazards along with an army of larks... Wonderful...
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#1905 Posted: 23:29:34 21/10/2015
Godzilla shrugged

"I don't get whats so scary. That's just a walk in the park."
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#1906 Posted: 05:35:19 22/10/2015
Ruby couldn't help but feel like Takeshi would make a comment about arrogance here. "alright well that's great" she said "but I left a certain grumpy ninja on the other side of the portal with all those things, so can we get out of here before things get worse"

Meanwhile said Uchiha was sitting watching the portal expectantly. There wasn't much he could do but wait for the medicine to kick and replenish his chakra "come on, hurry up dammit" he muttered to himself.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#1907 Posted: 05:44:27 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, of course," Ratchet agreed and walked through the portal. He greeted Takeshi with a simple 'hello again', before realising he forgot to use the nanotech.
---
#1908 Posted: 06:19:01 22/10/2015
Using his sword to assist him Takeshi stood up and glared down at the lombax with his one open eye. It was often a fact he had forgotten, but he toward over Ratchet and probably casts an intimidating shadow. Then again it was nothing compared to Godzilla. Right now the Uchiha was in the perfect position, he had the trust of his comrades and the respect and fear of his enemies. Which makes it a perfect place to barder.

Takeshi pulled out a knife from his back pocket. He held it there almost threateningly before handing it to Ratchet. "give this to Ruby" he said "I'm going for a walk." And with that he took off.

---

Takeshi felt they didn't understand his inner demons quite right. They must have figured it was something that could easily be controlled, or it could be used for good. They must not understand the seething hate that bubbles under the surface telling him to destroy everyone and everything. A thirst that could only be fed with blood. It had grown worse as of late, was this the consequences of the mangekyou? Not only did it take your sight but your soul as well.

Godzilla was big and he scales tough, but he was slow and, honestly, not too bright. Very arrogant. Springtrap was a machine, plain and simple, he falls weak to what machines do. Ryu, she was small and quick, difficult to hit. But small and quick generally meant they couldn't take much of a hit. Ratchet, he was clever and canny. Perhaps a bit over confident, if you can get passed his tech though he was as harmless as a kitten. This was the data he had gathered on his allies. It was habit to exploit weaknesses of everyone, friend or foe. Because those lines could change quick.

If Takeshi where to fight himself, he would play on his endurance. Play his pride and make him do big attacks, wear himself out and the rest would be easy.

After he was sure he was out of earshot of the others Takeshi spoke loudly and clearly "Alright lark scum!" he said "I'm here to make a deal. And trust me, you are going to love it."
---
#1909 Posted: 11:15:41 22/10/2015
Godzilla spoke to Takeshi.

"Went across the world in 1 day and survived hell. Your point?"
---
#1910 Posted: 11:31:44 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The lombax looked up at the Uchiha, his gaze giving Ratchet an uneasy feeling. When he whipped out the knife, his grip tightened on the handle of his wrench. However, he relaxed after realising he was just giving him the knife.
"Ok... That was weird..." He said after he had left. He knew the guy wasn't too friendly, but the glint in his eye seemed to make the lombax's fur stand on end. Perhaps he was just imagining things.
"Hey Ruby!" He called out to her, throwing the knife in his hand like it was a toy.

---

It moved in the shadows, silently stalking its prey. It knew something was different, no one willingly set out on their own to call upon one of the most feared creatures of the universe. However...
This creature felt no fear, no sense of danger, even its stance was calm and collected. This angered it greatly. Either this one was insane or completely stupid to stand out in the open. It spoke... Odd words. It wanted to talk? Surely its stupidity wasn't that serious... But a deal... That could be interesting.
Senkrad had sent it to patrol the Forgotten Realms, apparently worried a group of misfits would ruin their feast once again. Already thousands of larks had died from deprevation of life and it was told to prevent more from following this fate. It hadn't had a proper meal for years... Laying dormant within the Datk Abyss until they conjoined up enough energy to open the many portals.
It salivated as it thought of how hungry it was. It decided to face this creature and hear him out, then make a decision on wether or not it should die.
It slithered out of the shadows, a toothy grin showing its current emotion, 'ssso... Why would you be out here all alone... Essssspecialy when you know we are everywhere,' it hissed to the prey.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:35:24 22/10/2015 by shadowstarcat
#1911 Posted: 11:39:25 22/10/2015
The roar was heard again.

"Alright I'm going to save Angurius so stay here."

Godzilla ran off.
---
#1912 Posted: 16:27:53 22/10/2015
The smirk the Uchiha showed could be considered arrogant, but he care little about that. "If you have been paying attention, I am more than capable of handling myself" Takeshi answered the creature "And the concept of death or pain doesn't scare me. So I see no reason why I should fear you. I do however want something from you."

He continued "I have data and a decent standing with the group that has been hampering your progress and I am very willing to assist you in taking them down, hell I'll give you each of their heads on a silver platter if it makes you feel any better. I am aware of their strengths and weaknesses, I have spent the entire time analyzing them and their moveset. Their attitudes and quirks, I know most of them. It would be easy for me, like a walk in the park. Or you could keep coming at us like you have been, and thats only worked once." Takeshi explained.

"But, I do have a few conditions and requests."

---

"Yeah, whats up" Ruby said coming through the portal before taking a look around and noticing someone was missing "Where is Takey?"
---
#1913 Posted: 21:59:26 22/10/2015
Godzilla went back.

"Like what?"
---
#1914 Posted: 02:08:24 23/10/2015
ooc: Sleepy it doesn't make a lot of sense for Godzilla to be on the other side of the portal and then suddenly appear next to Takeshi. Godzilla does not have to be everywhere. Usually I wouldn't complain but this is a critical moment in Takeshi's character development which is a very important part of writing. And I put a lot of effort into the characters, from names to mannerisms and especially on how they develop during an RP.
---
#1915 Posted: 02:14:54 23/10/2015
//Team communicator.

Godzilla went back put Angurius down and went to Takeshi.

"What's yer offer?"
---
#1916 Posted: 02:26:56 23/10/2015
ooc: Takeshi's team communicator isn't on, plus he is speaking with Senkrad. He wouldn't allow others to just listen in.
---
#1917 Posted: 02:32:13 23/10/2015
//Y'know **** this RP I'm going until further notice.
---
#1918 Posted: 02:36:21 23/10/2015
ooc: I don't understand why you are upset. I was simply trying to explain my position.
---
#1919 Posted: 02:38:58 23/10/2015
//THEN PUT IT IN YOUR POST! Be more clear! Ithought you were talking to Godzilla!
---
#1920 Posted: 02:46:18 23/10/2015
ooc: Quote: SandmanOfTexas
After he was sure he was out of earshot of the others Takeshi spoke loudly and clearly "Alright lark scum!" he said "I'm here to make a deal. And trust me, you are going to love it."
I figured this would be enough.
---
#1921 Posted: 02:57:22 23/10/2015
//didn't see that. Sorry I lashed at you.

Angurius looked at everyone.

"Ahh!"
---
#1922 Posted: 02:58:56 23/10/2015
ooc: That's fine, I am just glad everything is cool now.
---
#1923 Posted: 02:59:59 23/10/2015
//I type this on a IPad. Very laggy.

Angurius looked at Malachite.

"Not you!"
---
#1924 Posted: 06:01:41 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((Glad that was settled smilie'))

"Grumpy butt went for a walk, and he wanted me to give you this," Ratchet replied in a joking manner, handing her the knife.
He then noticed Godzilla with someone else.
"Calm down! We don't want to fight... Um... Who are you?"

---
It listened intently, trying to pick up on any sign of weakness. However, there was no indication that any fear even existed.
'Why would we trusssst you..? Why would ssssomeone like yoursssself want help from ussss?' It wasn't sure if this was some sort of trap or trick, so it decided to signal the others to surround the prey, without him knowing of course.
'But... I am curiousssss... What would these conditionssssss be?'
---
#1925 Posted: 09:00:44 23/10/2015
"Oh, ok" Ruby replied taking the knife and examining it. Something didn't feel right. Although it would seem reasonable for someone with Takeshi's disposition to seek solitude, something seemed off. The knife looked like a miniature katana, a tanto to be exact. It had designs on it and was far to fancy for someone like the young Uchiha in question. He tended to like old beat up things.

She flipped it around and smiled at what she saw. On the blade was the same formula as on the kunai knife that Takeshi had given Ratchet. It would allow him to teleport to her. Even in this time he seemed so worried for her safety. Wasn't that sweet?

---

"ah, distrust. Step one to our negotiations" Takeshi said "well in order to predict someone's actions, you need to know what they want. But before that I will start with my conditions."

The Uchiha held up his hand to count the conditions "First and foremost no one lays a hand on anyone from my dimension, especially Ruby. Nor are you allowed to enter my dimension. Second I want to study the technology you use to make portals that way I can adapt it into a jutsu and go where I please, when I please. Third, I want the larks responsible for my brothers death. I will deal with them how I see fit, this partnership won't work if we leave loose ends. Four, I want a high rank, I am willing to work for you as long as there is breath in this vessel of mine, but I will not be a lap dog. Five, freedom, I will do what I want when I want. You can give me missions but I retain the ability to decline them."

He put his hand down since he had finished his conditions "now, onto my motives" the smirk disappeared from his face and he looked at the ground. "I have the devil in me" Takeshi said "And I want what he wants."

The Uchiha began to laugh, steadily at first but it raised into a maniacal cackle before he turned to Senkrad smiling like a mad man sharingan alight "I WANT POWER! I WANT TO CONQUER! I WANT TO DESTROY ENTIRE WORLDS AND WATCH THE LIGHT FADE FROM PEOPLE'S EYES WHEN I STRIKE THEM DOWN SIMPLY FOR THE SAKE OF IT!"
---
#1926 Posted: 10:13:24 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It unnoticeably flinched back at the prey's words and harsh tone. It was entirely unexpected, and honestly... Quite concerning. This creature was willing to sacrifice his soul for killing, and not even for a purpose! At least its kind killed to sustain their own lives... However the killing process was quite fun anyway...
'Ssssso... You wish for others to fear you... Underssssstandable. Thosssssse foolsssss you involve yourssssself with don't sssseem to appreciate a good hunt for prey...' It said as it circled the Uchiha, 'However, your.... Conditions are very demanding. Fine, the girl and your world can be ssssspared, you did after all desssstroy our only meanssss of draining life force... Our technology can be easssssily given to you and thosssse larkssss can be delt with... But assssking for a high rank without earning it ssssseems a little... Unfare, don't you think? And being able to do whatever you want may disssspleassse the Masssster. Lucky for you, he heard the whole thing.'
It awaited the prey, perhaps ally's, response. Senkrad heard the whole thing, however the Master still wanted proof of his devotion to their kind.
---
#1927 Posted: 10:38:49 23/10/2015
Anguirus went behind Godzilla scared.

"Who are these people?"
---
#1928 Posted: 10:54:01 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm Ratchet, universal hero and last remaining lombax. And you are...?" Ratchet replied
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1929 Posted: 10:54:38 23/10/2015
Ooc: Uhhh recap?
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1930 Posted: 10:55:25 23/10/2015
"Angurius a enlarged crossbreed of ankylosaurs and stegosaurus."
---
#1931 Posted: 19:25:21 23/10/2015
Takeshi pondered for a moment "I suppose asking for a high rank would be a bit much, however I still retain the right to my freedom" he said before continuing "I am a shinobi, I have no master. I do mercenary work for pay. I don't expect you to think highly of me, but I have proven more than once that I am a useful tool. besides..."

His sharingan was active, while he reached down and readied his blade to be drawn. He let his instincts and senses take control prepping himself for a fight. Luckily the medicine Ruby had given him had kicked in. It had helped recharge his chakra. "If you do not wish to ally with me, that would make you my enemy. And I would continue on the route I'm on now. And the last time I checked that wasn't going so well for you."
---
#1932 Posted: 22:25:51 23/10/2015
Anguirus was still scared.
---
#1933 Posted: 05:44:21 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((We are in Ryu's dimension now))

'Heh, I would be careful of what you sssssay to usssss. Unlesssss you wish to be exterminated...' It spoke with confidence. It knew of the amount of power the Uchiha held, however, that didn't mean their kind would just bow down to potential prey. Besides, according to Senkrad, he could tire easily when using a large amount of energy, thus making them evenly matched.

'But... You sssssomehow managed to pleasssse the Masssster and he expectssss you to live up to your sssside of the bargain. Sssso, four of your 'conditionssssss' are granted, except your high rank. You musssst earn it,' it concluded.

----

"Well, Anguirus, how did you get here?" Ratchet questioned.
---
#1934 Posted: 08:23:18 26/10/2015
Takeshi figured he would let the threat slide, considering they had just become allies. "Good, wise choice" the Uchiha held out his arm and a crow flew down and landed on it. The crow's left eye was closed but as it turned its head it revealed a sharingan in it's right eye. "This will keep us in close contact. I won't be able to use one of my eyes for the time being, but one is all I need. As long as I keep Ruby out of my head, we can communicate freely" he paused before warning the lark "don't dig too deep now, you might find something you don't want to see. It can get pretty dark in there."

The crow moved up to the Uchiha's shoulder while Takeshi began to weave several hand signs. There was a puff of smoke and a clone appeared. "this handsome fellow here will be studying your tech for future reference. The sooner I learn to adapt it to chakra use, the sooner I can adapt it to my fighting style This is going to be a fun partnership."

Takeshi had really stuck his neck out. Creating that clone halved his chakra, and he didn't have a lot to begin with. If they wanted to turn their backs on him, now would be the perfect time. He had every intention of helping the larks, but he also had a healthy dose of distrust. He had a feeling that they wouldn't send just one, not for him anyways. Or was he being to arrogant?

If they did strike he would just teleport back to the knife he gave Ruby. Then he would have a location on the larks for a counterstrike, but if everything goes according to plan, the Lombax's head first.

---

"I hate his antisocial attitude sometimes" Ruby said upset that she had to stand around and wait "where is the rest of our team?"
---
#1935 Posted: 11:18:29 26/10/2015
"Well I was looking for Godzilla in my world. But then a portal sucked me here!"
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1936 Posted: 11:19:27 26/10/2015
Ooc: Recap????
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1937 Posted: 11:53:47 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((Pwnage, I said in my last post that we just entered Ryu's dimension. And don't worry about what Takeshi is doing since he's far away from the group right now. Also, sorry for not replying for a while. You know... School and stuff...))

It felt it. It was barely noticeable, but as the clone appeared, it felt the drastic change of energy. Of course, it was still the same... Only devided between the two identical creatures. It vaguely understood what happened, however, the fact that their ally did such a risky move intrigued it. This was the first time a mortal being wanted to join them, even if it was for its own selfish desires. It debated on signalling for a counter attack, however Senkrad believed the creature would be their best chance to eliminate the foolish rebels. It wasn't even sure if he knew he was surrounded. It signalled a lark from behind and the beast moved to stand beside it. Being noticeably smaller, the second lark didn't look like it posed much of a threat, however one bite could inject a highly corrosive acid. But it didn't worry about that. The point was to gain at least some mutual trust.

'Very well, one of my ssssoldiers will handle the tech businesssss. But, I sssstill don't know what to call you. Sssenkrad hassss given me the duty of obsssserving you, sssso itssss besssst you know me by name,' it stuck its thin tongue out like a snake, 'Ssslyk issss my name.'

---

Ratchet thought for a moment. Portals shouldn't be able to open in fixed dimensions... But they hadn't fixed godzilla's had they?
"We should probably get moving... Hey Ruby? Is there any way to contact him?"
---
#1938 Posted: 11:54:48 26/10/2015
Angurius walked with the others.
---
#1939 Posted: 20:34:22 26/10/2015
"First, I need to see if we can hide your identity. I have a hidey-hole in the wilderness where I could get you some disguises. Ratcher, I'm afraid orange-striped space cats are pretty rare here. And I'm sure that Malachite, Godzilla, Springtrap, possibly that new guy over there, and Balloon Boy will send people running whenever they appear. Ruby and Takeshi, I'm sure you guys look enough like humans to blend in perfectly well. And me? I can just be your ordinary shoulder 1-foot dragon." Ryu gave a sharp laugh. "Nah, I'm just planning to hide. I've got a price on my head, and unless I pay it then I can't be seen around here."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1940 Posted: 23:22:35 26/10/2015
Angurius roared at the sky.
---
#1941 Posted: 00:52:24 27/10/2015
((I'd just like to know… Who's Angrius?))
---
#1942 Posted: 00:53:38 27/10/2015
//Look him up.
---
#1943 Posted: 04:02:57 27/10/2015
"Well Ssssslyk" Takeshi half-mocked "My name is Takeshi Uchiha of the proud Uchiha clan. We have been considered powerful warriors, in my world, since near the beginning of time, and trace our heritage back to some quite prominent figures" He then looked at the crow on his shoulder "but for simplicty's sake and for a degree of secrecy, just call me Crow."

The crow switched over to the clone's shoulder and Takeshi turned around to make his way back to the group. "I need to return now, before my 'comrades' take notice. Just talk to the clone, he is basically me and will transfer any info to me through the crow."

With that Takeshi left his clown behind with Slyk and walked to the group.

---

"not from hear" Ruby answered to Ratchet "he is too far away to link up to, unless you want to shoot a flare." Takeshi came out of the treeline as she said that "well speak of the devil."

"I'm a little meaner than the devil" Takeshi quipped back with a smirk.

"oh, so we are going into town?" Ruby was excited at the concept Ryu was alluding to "Is there shops?!"
---
#1944 Posted: 12:20:20 27/10/2015
"I'm sure there are," Ryu answered, "but you need to be the type who carries precious metals around with you every single day. It's nice to see that you're happy."
---
#1945 Posted: 09:58:21 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Slylk ignored the imitation but gave a small growl of his disproval. He hated disrespect and wished to end Crow's life then and there, however the small voice in the back of his head held him back. Senkrad needed Crow to ensure the group was eliminated. The fact that Senkrad was so desperate meant their situation was dire and he could be doubting the lark's skills. Even so, Slyk hated the thought of teaming up with an arrogant maniac.
'We'll sssssee each other again sssssoon,' it hissed, walking in the opposite direction of where Crow headed. It then signalled the large group of larks and awaited further instructions from the Master.

---

"Don't worry about a disguise for me, Ryu. I have the latest in Hologuize technology, so I can become anything I choose, as long as I scan the life form," he said proudly. He seriously did love his gadgets.
He then turned to Takeshi in slight suspicion, "So... How was your little walk?"
---
#1946 Posted: 18:16:33 28/10/2015
"It was a good way to clear my head" Takeshi said without skipping a beat "I haven't had peace and quiet since we started this shindig, and all your voices where getting annoying." The Uchiha then turned his black eyes to Ryu "so, the currency here is gold?" he asked "or is it a useful metal?"

"I don't think I have any precious metals" Ruby pouted a bit.

---

The clown followed Slyk along with the group of larks "So" he started "where is this technology?"
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1947 Posted: 19:47:28 28/10/2015
Dex woke up from his own dimension. He had large group of different kinds of animals with him. One wolf came to him. Mister Dex everything is ready. "Great then we will go for the next step" Dex walked to the lark which had been with him there. "Tell Senkrad that my mission to collect my troops over to help in the battles is over and i am ready for the portal and the next mission"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1948 Posted: 20:49:09 28/10/2015
"It's the currency," Ryu explained, "which may or may not make any sense. There are other coins, mostly silver, but here, gold is king. And surprisingly common, compared to other places. Not to mention it's heavy for a little guy like me. But a single piece of gold with a diameter no longer than my claw can get you a good, healthy meal. May not buy all of the vegetables, though. And I've got a lot more than just one."
---
#1949 Posted: 21:05:02 28/10/2015
"Gold isn't the currency in our world, but it is the measure for our currency" Takeshi said before reaching in his pocket trying to find something "Now in my line of work you never know what country you will end up in, so keep just enough on me to get me by just in case."

He finally pulled out several gold coins with a dragon insignia on them. He then turned and handed to Ruby "there, satisfied?" She was ecstatic.
---
#1950 Posted: 21:41:20 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet shook away his suspicions, "Right... Well now we can finally get moving." He then walked over to Ryu.
"Well... I have gold bolts. I don't know if they would take them though," he took out a few from his inventory. They were really rare and valuable in his dimension, but here they could be mistaken for ordinary bolts that were gold.

---

The lark nodded its head and sent the message to Senkrad. Telepathy was really useful in that aspect.
'He knows now,' it said to Dex
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:42:42 28/10/2015 by shadowstarcat
First | Previous | Page 39 of 40 | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me