Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#101 Posted: 15:32:40 26/05/2015
"Okay, it seems people are just going to keep pouring in so enough of introductions" Takeshi turned towards Ratchet "figure out what is up there and what this is about so we can move from there."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#102 Posted: 21:23:31 26/05/2015
Shade jumped when Malachite reached for him. "Easy. I'm not used to others reaching for me like that."
---
SC
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#103 Posted: 21:59:00 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah," Ratchet replied to Takeshi. Then something dark and fast moving could be seen approaching them.
"Come up here guys! I think someone is coming."
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#104 Posted: 22:11:48 26/05/2015
Hephaestus drew a blade from the sheath on his back, holding it reverse-gripped in his hand as he approached Ratchet, although his posture didn't show any signs of aggression. "Whether the newcomer is friend or foe, I seek to be prepared." he explained, as he looked at the others.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#105 Posted: 22:22:28 26/05/2015
Shade got ready to fight if he needed to.
---
SC
#106 Posted: 22:45:21 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The smoke drew closer until it was practically 10 metres in front of the group. All that could be seen was piercing pupiless blue eyes. The... thing... eventually spoke, however, it wasn't physically speaking. It was using telepathy.

'Alas we meet foreigners, what brings you to The Dark Abyss?' it said, finding the situation amusing.
---
#107 Posted: 22:54:05 26/05/2015
"We were wondering the same thing. Who are you and what do you want with us?" Shade said.
---
SC
#108 Posted: 23:22:24 26/05/2015
Takeshi jumped next to Ratchet and handed him a kunai "Take this, it is marked with a space time jutsu. In short if something happens I can teleport to you if I am within a certain distance. This technique has saved many lives."

The young Uchiha turned to the darkness and spoke up "Most of us where dragged here, this does not include myself. More specifically do you mind telling us where we are and how to get back."

The darkness didn't scare him, well not exactly. He didn't give into fear like a child, but to say he was without it would be a lie. Childhood fear turned into a young adult thrill. Fear kept him back from doing certain things and on occasion still hampered his progress. But now it traveled with a feeling of awe that left him to seek it out.

To say he was afraid of the darkness wouldn't be true, but it awakened a dark feeling him that was similar. The same kind of feeling you get from jumping off a cliff, or more recently into the unknown. It was a thrill.
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#109 Posted: 23:41:42 26/05/2015
Oswald jumped up. "Hey, you! What do you of all... things know about us? Also, what is the Dark Abyss?, We demand answers! You are talkin' to the rabbit that stood up to SUPERMAN and WON! Tell us where we are! What is happening to our realms!" Oswald said with a harsh tone.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#110 Posted: 06:15:51 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet briefly observed the blade he was given before storing it in his inventory gadget. It was a good idea to say the least, but hopefully they wouldn't have to use it anytime soon...

The creature mentally grinned, 'You are in the Dark Abyss, territory of the Lark's and what remains of devoured dimensions. I have been watching you for a while now, assessing the situation and such... But I believe it is time for me answer at least some of your stupid questions. I am Senkrad, leader of the Lark race and the most powerful one at that. I have been given the duty of sustaining my kind by taking over other dimensions. You see, we need life energy to survive. Without it, we die. I'm sure you would do anything for your own kinds if it means they live. So why don't you forget about your realms and accept the fate you shall have. To answer your other question, you can return home through these portals...' as he spoke, several swirling black rips opened up around the shrine.

"But we don't know which we came from!" spat the lombax.

'You are correct furball, and there is another catch... If one of you enter the wrong dimension by yourself, you will fade from existence.'
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#111 Posted: 06:51:35 27/05/2015
DALaDOS activated its sarcasm filter and said, "Sounds lovely, who wants to have a go first, make sure you pop back and tell us if you still exist," then it had an actual idea, "Would it be possible to launch non-dimension-specific cameras into each and record footage of the other side so that we'd know which was our own?"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#112 Posted: 07:02:04 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Your character destroys this theory Blackfury...))

"No chance. My ship malfunctioned and all her power was drained. It seems as though technology is useless past the portal," Replied Ratchet.

'Don't worry, I will say that if you are all within a certain distance from the one who originated from the dimension, you will be safe. Taa-taa' and with that, Senkrad disappeared.

"So then we have to go through each dimension one by one until all of them are safe!?... Sounds great, this won't take a few weeks.."
---
#113 Posted: 07:21:25 27/05/2015
DALaDOS looked down at itself and was about to question its own functionality when it realised it had a bionic energy retention system that worked different to regular "batteries" which explained why it was still fully functional while all other technology wasn't, "Too bad I can't construct a bio-battery, as those seem to keep their power, but I don't have the equipment here to do so as they're semi-nuclear," it said wishfully, "If all of us go through each one, then we'll all be next to the originator of the dimension, and then, everyone else can leave and the originator can remain and go home, would tht work?"
---
#114 Posted: 08:16:47 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sounds like it... But maybe we should all stay together, even if we have saved one dimension. It wouldn't be fair to the others if you only help with your own... In saying that, would anyone like to volunteer first?" Ratchet replied.
---
#115 Posted: 09:53:38 27/05/2015
DALaDOS considered its mission parameters, the primary objective was to return to its Dimension of Origin, and if it returned to aid the others with their own dimensions, it would be in direct contradiction of its primary objective. Yet, if they helped it, shouldn't it help them back. DALaDOS mentally silenced the morality core again, grinding its gears together. Yet morality won out over the objectives list and DALaDOS nodded, "I will help the others," then it considered the risks of going through and decided, "I will go through first, yet I will leave my back-up core behind, if I do not return, all I ask of you is to bring that core through into the dimension I came from, when you find it," A small spherical sphere was ejected out of a mechanical sphincter which had glowing yellow lines traced over it, and then walked over to the first portal. "And one last thing Shade, just in case I don't come back, I apologise for the wrong I did to you," and then he stepped through.
---
#116 Posted: 11:04:38 27/05/2015
Shade still didn't believe DALaDOS but he knew he had to help.
---
SC
#117 Posted: 11:32:52 27/05/2015
"Fine. I got nothing better to do." Oswald said, looking at the dragons.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#118 Posted: 14:53:53 27/05/2015
"While it would be simple for me to walk across the Blind Eternities, the rest of you are... how should I say... not so fortunate, as the Æther within would tear you mortals asunder." the Ifrit planeswalker said, twirling a bit of his beard fur in his finger. "It would be dishonorable for me to leave you behind without offering at least some assistance... I'll see what I can do."
---
#119 Posted: 17:13:25 27/05/2015
"so he wants to destroy our homes, and slaughter our families?" Takeshi said aloud "I may be a mortal, but do not underestimate the Uchiha" he said proudly his usual onyx eyes now glowing with the red sharingan.

"I do not believe in futility" he said to Ratchet "even if everything we do is useless we won't know until we tried. You can count on me. I may use big words but I am not a very clever man, so think of me as a weapon and point me the direction of things which should be destroyed."

He then pulled the sword and sheath from his back and opened it slightly looking at the blade "If he thinks we are just going to sit around and let this happen...He is about to have a rude awakening" the Uchiha mumbled to himself.
---
#120 Posted: 21:17:06 27/05/2015
"I will not allow my planet to die! I will fight to the end to save my planet!" Shade said.
---
SC
#121 Posted: 22:04:27 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, we should follow DALaDOS into the rip," said Ratchet before jumping into it. Once on the other side, Ratchet found that the sky was similar to that of the Dark Abyss, as well as the still air.

It was Shade's dimension.

((Now Spuroconvexity, you are currently in charge of this RP. You control the enemies (larks) and basically direct everyone. This is your dimension after all. This will happen to all the dimensions. I will be the main Lark in charge though))
---
#122 Posted: 22:30:53 27/05/2015
Shade jumped through as well. "Be careful everyone. There are many dangers. Follow me I know of a place we can regroup at safely." There was a distant roar. "Now hurry."
---
SC
#123 Posted: 04:11:12 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet looked around anxiously, "never thought I would be an inter dimensional traveler..." he said before following closely behind Shade.
---
#124 Posted: 05:15:52 28/05/2015
"It loses its luster after a while." the Ifrit said, as he started to take mental notes of the others' builds. Whilst the human had a form he was familiar with making armor for... the Dragolet and the Lombax both had different proportions, ones that could provide a challenge to fit with armor. The Ifrit's irises lit up as he studied the others, curiosity clearly visible in his eyes.
---
#125 Posted: 07:14:43 28/05/2015
DALaDOS shivered and didn't like it, I do not get cold, why am I shivering? it thought to itself, consulting its inner instruction manual, yet no references to reactionn to heat except that it would melt at temperatures above 40,000*C and become immobile at temperatures below -360*C. Then DALaDOS consulted its on-board intranet service and located information on reasons for shivering, and the definition sent another shiver down its spine, Am I scared? it thought, But I don't have a fright simulator installed? And then it really sunk in, it was feeling emotion, real, unprogrammed emotion. And DALaDOS felt happy and scared at the same time.
---
#126 Posted: 08:44:54 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"So, who's dimension is this?" Ratchet asked.

'The foreigners are approaching Kaari, I expect you finish them when you get the chance,' Senkrad said telepathically to the Lark in charge of the dimension. The creature had assigned one Lark to each dimension, leading the take over.
'The generator is in place, and the fools don't stand a chance,' the creature known as Kaari replied. If Senkrad was able to make facial expressions, he would have been grinning deviously.
---
#127 Posted: 11:13:29 28/05/2015
"This is my home world Zonos. But it's being corruped by something." Suddenly a creature bashed its way through a wall and went after the group.

"Everyone run! I will stall it!" Shade then used blue fire at the creature.
---
SC
#128 Posted: 17:43:53 28/05/2015
The Uchiha re-sheathed the blade and threw back over his back, remembering the origin of the blade. He glanced at his left and then jumped into the portal all feeling of fear gone, replaced by anger and the thought of vengeance. He could feel his skin crawl. There was no doubt about it, he was itching for a fight. It had been a few days since he was able to dance with Hikari.

"are you sure it is a good idea to split up?" Takeshi said after landing on the other side "We don't know this world, you do. You are the worst candidate to stay behind and stall. Without some form of guidance we have no direction and become null and void as a group. Perhaps a better battle strategy?"
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#129 Posted: 20:07:35 28/05/2015
(Ooc: Sorry I have been in a place where I could not use internet for like 10 days. That is why I have not posted anything, I have read all the posts and I now know what has happen in the rp. I hope it is still okey if I come back now.)
Dex had been following the group from some distance "they are going in" he thought and ran after them and jumped in. He ran as fast as he could and saw Ratchet but too late. He smash into Ratchet and fell to the ground and shouted "My head, gosh that hurt."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#130 Posted: 21:26:02 28/05/2015
ooc: Shade jumped through the portal already.
---
SC
#131 Posted: 22:34:22 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet pulled out his combuster, aiming it at the creature, "I can take this guy! Besides, we need you in order to navigate this place."
---
#132 Posted: 22:45:56 28/05/2015
"Give me enough metal, and I could whip up a few drones to scout out the area." the Ifrit commented, as he held out the hand he wasn't carrying a sword in. A brilliant hammer with many intricate designs etched into it materialized in his hand. "It has been a good while since Akmon has had a good challenge, after all."
---
#133 Posted: 22:52:28 28/05/2015
"Take this map it'll lead you to the safe house." Shade said handing it to Ratchet. "I'll be there as soon as I can! Now go!" Shade said as he breathed light at the creature.
---
SC
#134 Posted: 00:31:43 29/05/2015
"Uh...be careful!"
---
#135 Posted: 00:56:38 29/05/2015
"I will! Now go!!" Shade then charged and bashed hit head against the creature's chest making it fall backwards towards a building causing it to collapse.
---
SC
#136 Posted: 04:31:06 29/05/2015
The Uchiha closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again, they had returned to there original black color. "whatever" Takeshi mumbled to himself "your dimension, your rules."

The young warrior yearned to fight but decided it was better not to tear a rift in their merry band of misfits with petty arguments. "Lets move out then" He spoke up "if this is just the first dimension than we have plenty of more fights. We need to conserve our energy and ammo. Besides I wish to make it to my home world soon, as much as i enjoy conquest outside my own borders, I worry for my family."
---
#137 Posted: 04:57:56 29/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright, lets -" Ratchet began before he noticed someone else, "hurry up and follow if you want to live," he said before opening the map. After spotting their destination, the lombax ran off in what seemed to be a random direction.

((Sorry cyndego for seeming like i ignored your post. I started writing just as my dad called me to go to school, and had to quickly finish typing and forgot the previous posts.))
---
#138 Posted: 08:07:11 29/05/2015
(( Np that happens ))

Dex was just standing there looking at Ratchet "okay I guess" he said.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#139 Posted: 10:16:07 29/05/2015
The creature came up from the ruble. It had Shade in its claws and through him aganst a building making him crash through the wall. Shade slowly got up and started to charge his most powerful light attack.
---
SC
#140 Posted: 17:38:20 29/05/2015
Takeshi followed behind Ratchet keeping a certain distance. The idea was to let the lombax lead far enough ahead so that if something happens it would allow reaction time. It is a bit disturbing when you think about it, as he was kind of using another being as a shield and a distraction, but that was just one of the oldest tactics in the books. Usually in he ran in it would be the second or first in command who would take the lead. Considering they would have enough experience and be capable of defending themselves long enough for the other members to react and help solve the situation.
---
#141 Posted: 23:56:50 29/05/2015
Suddenly a huge flash of light flashed where Shade was and the beast was gone. Shade collapsed to the ground.
---
SC
#142 Posted: 00:06:09 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's over there," Ratchet said, the safe house in his sight.
"I wonder if Shade's OK."
---
#143 Posted: 00:43:54 30/05/2015
Just as the blast of light happened a wave of light covered the whole area.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#144 Posted: 01:57:33 30/05/2015
"What are you..." Ryu asked, but followed Ratchet to who-knows-where. "I hope this isn't just the worst decision I just made in my life."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#145 Posted: 04:17:27 30/05/2015
Dex was just standing "what is happening?" He shouted. " Well I guess I should run" Dex thought aloud . He started to run and used his speed to
catch up with Ratchet. "Could you tell what is happening in here, I am little bit confused." Dex said.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:44 30/05/2015 by cyndego
#146 Posted: 05:42:08 31/05/2015
Hephaestus followed closely behind Ratchet, since he seemed to have the most leadership qualities about him out of those present.
---
#147 Posted: 12:05:21 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Currently, all of our dimensions are at stake. This creature... Senkrad or something is planning to destroy all out realms. We have to stop them," Ratchet replied. Suddenly a bright light illuminated from behind, causing Ratchet to stop running and turn around.
"Do you think he's in trouble?"
---
#148 Posted: 18:01:47 31/05/2015
Takeshi stopped as well and turned around and activated his sharingan. He scanned the area ahead with his enhanced vision "I am sure he will be fine, we tried to offer our assistance earlier and he turned us down" He said blinking away the red eyes and then turning back "Lets keep moving"
---
#149 Posted: 19:32:00 31/05/2015
Soon there was a small future looking building with a sign in front of it with the words Dragolet Training School written on it.

Soon Shade started to come to. He looked around and the beast was gone. Shade was hurt and needed to find the others. "I need to get to the school. I need to protect the others." He tryed to fly but couldn't due to his wing being broken. He then ran as fast as he could.
---
SC
#150 Posted: 21:15:23 31/05/2015
" Okay so that has something to do with those portals or what ever they are. Can these creatures controll these portals someday do you know?" When Ratchet stoped Dex did that too and turned around.

Dex turned to Takeshi " Well if I see it right he is in pain, maybe he did not want To put us in trouble and thats why he is now hurt and you say we should not help?"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me