Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#51 Posted: 19:08:10 20/05/2015
DALaDOS groaned as despite its efforts no memories of whether the dragon was friend or foe surfaced. And so, while waiting for the dragolet to answer, it surfed its memory banks for any information relating to mass dimensional activity.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#52 Posted: 20:19:32 20/05/2015
"You attacked me and my friends!" Shade said. He then hid himself from DALaDOS by hiding behind Ratchet's ship. He gave a low growl and hiss.
---
SC
#53 Posted: 21:01:47 20/05/2015
"Hmm, I do remember an attack, that was you? So it seems that you fall under the foe category. Let me call up my mission parameters. Mission Parameters: Destroy the one named leo. Now, let me see, the one I must destroy is somehwere back inmy dimension, yet I don't know which one is mine, and in order to return, I shall need assistance. Hmm, but will you try to stop me, no, unnecessary question, the answer is yes, and as such I must queston why. Question: Why do you protect an individua that you disagree with?"

Only then did DALaDOS notice that Shade was gone, "Target lost. Realigning mission parameters: 1. Locate the one named Shade 2.Acquire assistance in returning to previous dimension 3. Find out why it protects the one named Leo 4. Re-evaluate mission parameters based on new information."

Then it called out, "Shade, the reaon I did said deed was due to the task given to me by the Authorised User, named: Darakon. If one finds such actions unnacceptable, please refrain from blaming the one who was following orders and blame the one that issued the orders. I am willing to re-evaluate my mission parameters to spare the life of Leo under the following circumstances: Specimen - Shade, has evaluated decison to protect leo and iterated it to me, and I am back in the previous dimension, are these circumstances acceptable?"
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#54 Posted: 21:44:26 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sure Eevee, everyone has just met up to put it simply. Your character just has to enter a rift and arrive in the evil dimension))

"I guess it's an easy mistake..." Ratchet replied to Takeshi, "your planet seems to be one of an undeveloped nature. Although, you can create portals of some description? Strange combination... But heck do I know about other galaxies." That was when Shade ran and hid behind the ship.
He watched the two curiously for a moment before realising this was getting them nowhere.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:29 20/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#55 Posted: 22:11:59 20/05/2015
"I will never help you! You killed many to get to Leo! You are a monster!" Shade said.
---
SC
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#56 Posted: 23:48:58 20/05/2015
"perhaps underdeveloped is simply a perception. The arts I use are ancient, we are constantly developing new technology" the Uchiha explained "shinobi do have assistants, animals we can summon. But there has to be a deal made with them first. A few of them can talk. Its just a surprise seeing such humanoid creature with animilistic characteristics if you don't mind me saying."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#57 Posted: 00:12:04 21/05/2015
"Oh. I get it. Huh, I must look weird!"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#58 Posted: 05:42:46 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, well, I meant undeveloped as in you haven't experience the galaxy yet, but either way I understand. It's strange to think that others haven't left the planet yet... Otherwise you would be familiar to all kinds of creatures," Ratchet replied.
---
#59 Posted: 18:30:56 21/05/2015
DALaDOS came as close as it could to frowning, "I do not recall killing an of your party and please define: monster. What do you define as a monster? I would like to know in precise detail what I am being compared to in order to evaluate the remark and place it in the insult/compliment category."
---
#60 Posted: 18:56:11 21/05/2015
"perhaps, but that doesn't matter to much right now" the Uchiha took another look around "we need to figure out why we are here, and what caused it."

He turned back to Ratchet "chances are when this is all said and done, none of us will see each other again so I believe it is best to get well acquainted. It is a rare opportunity under odd circumstances but I believe it something we should take advantage of and try to learn from one another while the chance is still there."
---
#61 Posted: 20:56:43 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I agree, we should all put our differences behind us," he said to DALaDOS and Shade, "we should first know each other's strengths."
---
#62 Posted: 21:11:09 21/05/2015
"Well, though I do not have access to memories of a direct confrontation between myself and the dragolet, the being in question seems to show hostility towards me based on past actions, and, while I am more than willing to, annd offered even, to work together on this peculiar situation, he turned down the offer. Searching for: apropriate saying... ... Oh, here it is: Forgive and forget, as they say, would fit the situation, would it not?" went on DALaDOS
---
#63 Posted: 21:19:31 21/05/2015
"I can fix stuff and I also can build teleporters. I also can fly and hack stuff. I also plan battle strategies!" Oswald replied.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#64 Posted: 21:48:24 21/05/2015
"I can't simply forgive and forget. You caused a lot of death upon your city." Shade said.
---
SC
#65 Posted: 22:04:29 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright, well, think of it this way. You will never be able to return home without help, and we need all the help we can get. If DALaDOS says he can't remember the conflict, then perhaps you should take advantage of this. You may still have a dislike for each other, but at least trust each other until this whole thing is over. I had to work with one of my enemies before, and even though I didn't like the idea, I still went along with it. You never know, maybe you will even come to like each other... To some degree. DALaDOS, would I be able to upload my communicators data to your system? That way if we split up, we have a way of communication." Ratchet said, fed up with the argument.
"And your abilities could be useful Oswald. Anyone else wish to share their strengths?"
---
#66 Posted: 23:00:39 21/05/2015
Shade thought for a moment. "Fine. But one slip up and I will terminate you." Shade said. He then looked at Ratchet. I have the ability to track auras of both good and evil."
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#67 Posted: 00:57:46 22/05/2015
Ryu seemed to fall for ages before landing on the ground. "Rah!" she growled. "I didn't take anything!" She emptied out her bag, which only contained a couple of berries, leaves, seeds, and flowers, including one leaf wrapped around what looked like sap. "See? Nothing!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#68 Posted: 04:02:05 22/05/2015
"I don't know about trust, for the record I really don't trust any of you" Takeshi said "but that does not mean we cannot work together it just simply means you must keep an eye out. Shinobi aren't much more than advanced mercenaries, granted you can pick your own missions allowing you to follow whichever moral code you see fit. I have worked with plenty of people I have come to blows with, often this made the mission even smoother since we knew each other's strengths. It just required a level of professionalism, get done what needs to get done and mourn when you get the chance."

That being said the Uchiha wasn't real comfortable with giving information out about his abilities, although the worse they could really do in this situation was try an kill him, but that is easier said than done. "I specialize in combat, it is my art form. Whenever I am not training my body I am training my mind. I know basic and advanced battle tactics, I also have a decent amount of experience on the field. Now a days shinobi could be hired by anyone from a rich man to a mobster to even the government of what ever country requires our assistance. Although there tends to be a certain amount of hometown loyalty. However if you are asking me to repair something or hack a computer or heal a wound you are barking up the wrong tree."

"I am an Uchiha" he continued with a hint of pride in his voice "I destroy things, it's what I am best at."

Takeshi turned his head, he could of swore he heard something. It sounded like a thud "are we still getting guests?"
---
#69 Posted: 05:51:07 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Seems so..." Ratchet replied with an eyebrow raised, "I sure hope you didn't steal, or I would be pounding you on the head right now. Who are you? Are you from around here?"

((Wolfgang is thinking of joining so when they do we can move on with the plot))
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#70 Posted: 06:13:44 22/05/2015
((I haven't played Heph in quite a while, so I think I'll start with playing as him. If he needs nerfed in strength, though, I'm happy to accommodate))

Good or evil: Neutral Good
Name: Hephaestus, or "Heph"
Dimension: Earth (not where he's from, but where he calls home)
Weapon: Carries a hammer that he often uses to forge splendid weaponry and armor.
Elements: Fire, metal
Powers: Planeswalking, minor spellcasting, shapeshifting (doesn't often leave Ifrit or Human forms), fast healing, drawing strength from fire and strong emotions of others. Generally prefers to stick to swordmanship in battle, though, as overpowering enemies unfairly lacks honor.
Appearance: He appears as an Ifrit clad in armor, although he often appears in regular-looking clothing and his blacksmith attire, as well. He's about eight feet tall normally as an Ifrit, but can tap into raw emotions to grow in size and heat
Personality: Vain, hot-headed, stubborn, and proud, has a short fuse, not very good at consoling others, but is good and selfless when it truly matters. Awkward around others when trying to talk about sensitive topics.
Other: Raised on the Plane of Fire, Fernia, Hephaestus had little time to grow up, his father being the smith-lord of the city put quite a bit of expectations on his shoulders, and he had to constantly compete with his twin sister, Scarlet, for attention and honor. His father sent him to work at a local factory at a young age to help build character, and within a month he was the most productive worker there. However, he was badly injured in an accident, which cost him the use of his right leg. He could have probably saved it if he had taken the rest of the day off to rest and go to a healer, but even in as much pain as he was, he just got right back up and resumed working. He eventually solved this problem by amputating his own leg, and replacing it with a ceramic-based replica, tethering the fire-resistant prosthetic to his nervous system with magic spells. His Planeswalker spark ignited soon after, transporting him to a land called Earth, where others saw him not as an average Ifrit smithy, but as a fiery god. Hephaestus was able to channel this passionate worship into power for himself, increasing his own strength until he was strong enough to stand among the other Gods of the Greek pantheon. More recently, however, he has discovered that his wife, the goddess Aphrodite had been cheating on him with Ares, and has been scheming to get his revenge on the War god.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:30 22/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#71 Posted: 06:14:35 22/05/2015
'From here? does that imply that this could be another world and not just a pocket dimension? Is there even a space in between realms? or would that be considered a world unto itself?' Takeshi thought to himself 'He was right about one thing, the human race(at least in my dimension) does not have a lot of experience beyond its own planet. Perhaps that is for the better, from what I have seen and of all the good we can muster, we are a very war-like race'.

He put his hand over his left eye 'then again, I am certainly not innocent. But I should keep that demon a secret for now. I will let him sleep.'

"great, first the world ends and now we have petty theft. How could this possibly get any worse?" Takeshi joked aloud ignoring the thoughts that where just drifting through his head and giving his attention to the issue at hand.
---
#72 Posted: 11:27:16 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted! I think we can move along with the story... If StormDragon replies soon))

From afar, a huge beast watched the group, sitting atop an old rusted metal structure. (If you wish to know his appearance please read his character sheet, it's really hard to explain)) It's piercing blue eyes assessed their every movement.
'this is unexpected... I never thought this many creatures would stumble into the rips... No matter, I shall confront them soon, and they may not like the outcome,' he thought.
---
#73 Posted: 11:33:39 22/05/2015
"That is a good theory! " Oswald said.
---
#74 Posted: 14:24:38 22/05/2015
A brilliant flash of light illuminated the area nearby, and as it faded, a large, horned figure stepped forth, clad in a spectacular suit of armor. The demonic-looking humanoid had a dusting of brown fur all over his body, highlighted by tufts of a brilliant orange fur that also made up his brilliant mane of hair, which was parted by two sweeping, magnificent horns. He clutched his canid-looking head as he staggered forward, groaning before he stopped. "Ugh, I always forget how disorienting walking the Blind Eternities is..." he snarled, as his piercing golden eyes scanned the environment, "...but never before have they beckoned me so."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:05 22/05/2015 by Wolfgang
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#75 Posted: 22:40:46 23/05/2015
"Depend on where 'around here' is," Ryu replied. "I come from the land of Koghan, in the Forgotten Realms. I'm Ryu, not really known much. I prefer to keep a low profile."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#76 Posted: 01:27:45 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, if you're not from here either, it's safe to say we are all from different galaxies, since no one knows each other, besides those two..." Ratchet said gesturing to Shade and DALaDOS.
Then a flash of blinding white light from the sky touched down to the ground, shaking the earth. When the light died down, a shrine like structure appeared in the distance.
"Was that there before?" The lombax questioned.
---
#77 Posted: 01:40:46 24/05/2015
Shade looked at the mysterious shrine. "It wasn't when I crashed down."
---
SC
#78 Posted: 02:24:09 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Let's go check it out! Maybe it's a way back!" Ratchet said and without waiting for an answer, he started running towards the structure.
---
#79 Posted: 03:21:33 24/05/2015
Hephaestus's eyes lit up as he saw the temple appear in the distance. Hoping to receive some clarity for his summons, or at least something to occupy his time, he rushed for the temple, a burning passion visible in his eyes.
---
#80 Posted: 04:37:36 24/05/2015
"Hey wait for me!" Shade then flew after Ratchet.
---
SC
#81 Posted: 05:19:17 24/05/2015
Takeshi was hesitant to move but followed anyways. "Ratchet, I don't something like this would occur and then we can suddenly just go home like nothing happened" the Uchiha said once he caught up with the smaller being "what I mean is be hesitant. It may be nothing but we can't rule out the possibility of someone wanting to end us."

He followed a few steps behind Ratchet to give himself a decent amount of reaction time in case something did occur.
---
#82 Posted: 07:38:31 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"You worry too much..." Ratchet replied unaffected, "wait, last time I said that I crashed into a blimp and fell over 20 metres... Ok, I think you're right." He then slowed down and stopped at the out side of the structure to wait for the rest of the group.
---
#83 Posted: 09:12:52 24/05/2015
DALaDOS agreed with Ratchet's suggestion of installing the communicators system, and was about to verbally agree when the shrine slammed into the ground. It watched with a detached view as the others all but ran towards it, and then followed at a slower pace, DALaDOS had been installed with a tactical core and so, assumed the object to be a threat as the core had been salvaged from a military android, and in that android's life, thins falling from the sky had usually been bombs, which would then blow up, and as such, DALaDOS didn't venture to close to the shrine.
---
#84 Posted: 11:04:45 24/05/2015
Oswald followed behind.
---
#85 Posted: 11:37:45 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The structure is square shaped, with four worn out stone pillars at each corner. There are three steps surrounding the whole structure, that of which are made of old marble. The steps lead to a flat slab of metal, and the structure has no roof or walls to conceal its centre. Glowing blue runes of some kind are etched into the pillars and along the top step.
"This doesn't look... Entirely safe. Alright, here goes nothing..." Ratchet walked up the steps, looking around the structure. He noticed the light flashing above the clouds was directly above it.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#86 Posted: 12:55:45 24/05/2015
Good or evil:Good
Name:Malachite
Dimension: Steven Universe
Weapon/elements/powers: Can control water and fly and has a helmet
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Nice, calm but can be shy and angry at times.
Other: Very strong
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:57:46 24/05/2015 by Sleepy0429
#87 Posted: 14:36:53 24/05/2015
Shade landed behind Ratchet. "What is this place? I'm picking up a mixture of auras."
---
SC
#88 Posted: 16:32:23 24/05/2015
"It seems to be a shrine, but to which god I am unsure." a powerful voice stated from behind the two, where moments before there had been naught but air. The figure behind them was a demonic-looking being, with large sweeping horns, a bestial looking face, and whose brown fur was covered by almost fire-like tufts of orange hair. The spark of intelligence in his ferocious golden eyes, though, gave no doubt to how sentient this being was. His arms were crossed, making no movement to draw the sword sheathed at his back, and his posture was relaxed, so it seemed he wasn't quite looking for a fight.
---
#89 Posted: 16:40:28 24/05/2015
Shade quickly turned around. "Who are you?"
---
SC
#90 Posted: 17:06:16 24/05/2015
"It seems I was right to assume this isn't Earth" the Ifrit mused to himself quietly, before answering Shade's question. "One oft doesn't inquire the name of another without offering their own, but nonetheless, my name is Hephaestus, the god of the flame and master of forges."

After finishing, the Ifrit gave a complacent look, as if he had been actively anticipating the opportunity to tell the others of his status.
---
#91 Posted: 17:26:36 24/05/2015
"Well one doesn't sneak up on others. I am Shade."
---
SC
#92 Posted: 17:58:22 24/05/2015
"If sneaking was my intention, I wouldn't have said a single word. And besides, I am far too honorable for such treachery." the Ifrit quipped back, giving a smile. "I am curious, though... are you two of this world, or wanderers like myself?"
---
#93 Posted: 18:21:58 24/05/2015
"I am from a planet caled Zonos. I am a Dragolet." Shade said.
---
SC
#94 Posted: 19:45:12 24/05/2015
Takeshi crossed his arms and waited patiently as Ratchet climbed the shrine. There was no point of hims following the lombax, if something went down he could be over there quick anyways.

The Uchiha turned to the voice. His onyx eyes showed no surprise at the demonic figure, "you know, at this point I am not even surprised anymore."
---
#95 Posted: 21:59:17 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

Ratchet jumped slightly at the new voice but quickly regained his composure shortly after.
"Same here," he said in a toned down voice to Takeshi, before raising his voice again, "Since you're going for a long introduction... I'm Ratchet, saviour of the Solanna, Bogon and Polaris galaxies. I won't go into as much detail as you did, or i would be here all day."
---
#96 Posted: 03:50:56 25/05/2015
Mala was startled by the change of background "Where am I?"
---
#97 Posted: 04:03:35 25/05/2015
'They just keep appearing' Takeshi thought to himself "I am Takeshi Uchiha. The devil to my enemies and an angel to my friends."
---
#98 Posted: 05:46:17 25/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"And we have no idea where we are, so join the club!" Ratchet added.
---
#99 Posted: 09:40:48 26/05/2015
DALaDOS noddded at Hephaestus, "I am DALaDOS, which stands for Draconic Artificial Lifeform and Disk Operating System. I am built to follow whatever orders given by my Authorised User, however, due to the circumstances, at the curent moment, I am following no-one's orders but my own,$"

Then at he appearance of Malachite it turned, "Who are you, newcomer?" questioned DAlaDOS
---
#100 Posted: 14:14:47 26/05/2015
"I am Malachite a gem rom the gem Homeworld although I don't remember much from my past. So I am hoping I can find my past here." Malachite shakes everybody's hand who is near.
---
First | Page 2 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me