Page 1 of 1
Who is the best?
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#1 Posted: 01:05:38 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
As with Swap Force I waited until prices came down to get trap team. I haven't gotten it yet, I'm waiting for some nicer sale/clearance. Anyways I need to know which trap masters are better out of the options. I know there are only two of each element. So I want to know out of the ones out so far which are the best.

Here is what I have decided (on appearance/weapon for the trap masters

1. Enigma (m)
2. Jawbreaker (t)
3. Wildfire (f)
4. Thunderbolt (a)
5. Tuffluck (l)
6. Head Rush (e)
7. Snap Shot (w)
8. Krypt King (if I can find him)

Dark and Light guys (I actually want all four)

Who out of the core are any good? I want:

1. Chopper
2. Blades
3. Bat Spin
4. Cobra Cadabra
5. Funny Bone
6. High Five
7. Trail Blazer
8. Love Potion Pop Fizz
9. Eye Small
10. Hijinx
11. Drobit

SO - the most important question is - is there anybody who should be on the list who isn't and is the any one that shouldn't be on the list because they aren't worth it?
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#2 Posted: 01:09:16 23/04/2015
1) Echo has the strongest attack ever (only in the Singalong path)
2) Blackout has a glitch that makes him invulnerable to all attacks from enemies and Villains.
3) Chopper has some decently strong attacks.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 01:20:46 23/04/2015
Bat Spin is also one of the characters that's good for everyone - both of her paths are great,especially with her soul gem.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
chopper34 Blue Sparx Gems: 714
#4 Posted: 06:16:50 23/04/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon
1) Echo has the strongest attack ever (only in the Singalong path)
2) Blackout has a glitch that makes him invulnerable to all attacks from enemies and Villains.
3) Chopper has some decently strong attacks.

Actually Bop is because his Granite Dragon Path causes 900 something damage and echos is only 700 something but yeah that's just my opinion.
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#5 Posted: 06:22:28 23/04/2015
Solid picks. Chopper, Bat Spin, and High Five are must-have cores, according to popular opinion.

Lob-Star is a blast; I really cannot decide which water Trapper I like best. Fryno is fun because he has arguably the purest charge/dash move in the game. Not sure why people hate Fist Bump so much; on the path with all the rocks and spiked balls flying out, he packs a mean punch. Gearshift is also highly enjoyable and versatile, if you like her visual design. Food Fight has a lot of character and can do real damage with the mines, so I'd recommend trying him out before trading him.
---
1Jn47
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#6 Posted: 19:03:04 23/04/2015
I reckon wallop and short cut over head rush and krypt king
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#7 Posted: 00:52:19 24/04/2015 | Topic Creator
*kicks self* just missed a trap team starter pack on ebay that just so happened to have scratch and a few other hard to finds in it for under $100
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#8 Posted: 15:01:30 24/04/2015
I would go with Bushwhack over Tuff Luck. His ability to heal himself plus the power of the ax is pretty devastating.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me