Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#401 Posted: 19:58:22 16/08/2015
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: LittleWizard
Force Awakens Confirmed!
SO HYPED!!!

I actually think Nick Wilde does not look too bad.
The other two though.......

BUT GRIEVOUS WASN'T CONFIRMED

GRIEVOUS NEEDS TO BE IN THE FORCE AWAKENS

THEN THERE'LL BE ANOTHER REASON TO ADD HIM

LIKE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH ALREADY

I am sure Grievous will be announced when Yondu was announced.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#402 Posted: 19:59:13 16/08/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
THE POLLS NEVER MATTERED.

They haven't announced who won the poll yet
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#403 Posted: 20:10:37 16/08/2015
furries confirmed
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#404 Posted: 21:00:36 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Overall I think it was sad nobody really wanted these charcters yet but anybody got any pics of thee new charcters I need them for the op
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#405 Posted: 21:28:15 16/08/2015
So Kingdom Hearts...sort of made it's way into Disney Infinity.

[User Posted Image]

You can get a King Mickey Costume for Mickey, but only if you attended D23.

It's also been confirmed that a Keyblade will be the Ultimate Unlock for Disney Infinity 3.0...but that requires you buy every single figure.

You know if they'd just put Kingdom Hearts properly into DI, I would actually buy the figures and then buy a few others that I like, such as Classic Mickey and Donald, Fantasia Mickey, Toy Story, etc.

But this is stupid.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#406 Posted: 21:49:28 16/08/2015
And only 5,000 of those Power Discs were made. Good luck getting one for under $100.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#407 Posted: 21:58:48 16/08/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
So Kingdom Hearts...sort of made it's way into Disney Infinity.

[User Posted Image]

You can get a King Mickey Costume for Mickey, but only if you attended D23.

It's also been confirmed that a Keyblade will be the Ultimate Unlock for Disney Infinity 3.0...but that requires you buy every single figure.

You know if they'd just put Kingdom Hearts properly into DI, I would actually buy the figures and then buy a few others that I like, such as Classic Mickey and Donald, Fantasia Mickey, Toy Story, etc.

But this is stupid.

Meh i'm ok with this. Anyway we have a little of Kingdom Hearts in the game.

Quote: Matteomax
And only 5,000 of those Power Discs were made. Good luck getting one for under $100.

I don't think anyone will sell these.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:56 16/08/2015 by KeybasHedKey
#408 Posted: 22:05:44 16/08/2015
Me personally, I was holding out for an actual Kingdom Hearts play set and that would be what makes me start getting into DI. DI looks cool, but while there are quite a few properties in it that interest me already, Kingdom Hearts is the big one that would reel me in and get me started, especially after the Smash Bros Amiibos are done.

This is just a giant kick to the nuts for people like me who were holding out for an actual Kingdom Hearts Playset.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#409 Posted: 22:32:46 16/08/2015
Me personally, I was holding out for an actual Kingdom Hearts play set and that would be what makes me start getting into DI. DI looks cool, but while there are quite a few properties in it that interest me already, Kingdom Hearts is the big one that would reel me in and get me started, especially after the Smash Bros Amiibos are done.

This is just a giant kick to the nuts for people like me who were holding out for an actual Kingdom Hearts Playset.

They always say it's posible. I know i would got crazy if they release a playset.
Using the Keyblade in the game will be awesome.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:28 16/08/2015 by KeybasHedKey
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#410 Posted: 22:53:44 16/08/2015
Also can I just say, what the hell happened to Darkwing Duck and Mabel? I rarely saw votes for Peter Pan and most of the ones that caught my eye were about these two characters. I was looking forward to this reveal for a few days, even waiting patiently today. This sucks.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
#411 Posted: 22:55:55 16/08/2015
Quote: LameLime
Also can I just say, what the hell happened to Darkwing Duck and Mabel? I rarely saw votes for Peter Pan and most of the ones that caught my eye were about these two characters. I was looking forward to this reveal for a few days, even waiting patiently today. This sucks.

Peter Pan isn't the winner of the polls. He was the character all the dedicated Toy Box makers from the Summit chose to be a character.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#412 Posted: 22:59:54 16/08/2015
Are you sure it was voted by them? I don't think the other figures were picked by fans...
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#413 Posted: 23:33:04 16/08/2015
The polls haven't been accounted for just yet, I don't think. Mabel and/or Darkwing could still be coming.

I love the look of that Costume, but I'm not paying more than $100 for that and the Keyblade item, I'll keep waiting for a Sora figure.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#414 Posted: 23:34:59 16/08/2015
I don't know what's going on right now. I'm brain dead.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#415 Posted: 23:38:55 16/08/2015
Quote: LameLime
Are you sure it was voted by them? I don't think the other figures were picked by fans...

Just Peter Pan was voted by them.
#416 Posted: 23:48:47 16/08/2015
Peter Pan I can understand because Tink, Never heard of the other two.

I think that this is mainly advertisement for the up coming movies and the suspense of getting characters we all want and love. But if we here of them once the games out, We'll get them last.

Not many Disney characters I want right now, but I can't name any I do want ether, Maybe Yoda and Boba Fett but apart from that, smilie.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#417 Posted: 00:43:13 17/08/2015
Ugg..... Really wish I could get that disc. Would actually play the game if I could. Incredibly limited release with Keyblade unlock after every character is bought is bull....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#418 Posted: 03:01:04 17/08/2015
I hate you, Disney.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#419 Posted: 03:04:07 17/08/2015
Even though I don't have the game, and won't ever, if Mabel is a toy, I'm totally buying that,
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#420 Posted: 03:08:35 17/08/2015
I QUIT INFINTY
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#421 Posted: 06:38:19 17/08/2015
I'm calling it now for the Villain wave:

Grievous
Dooku
Fett (since we know he's 2016 for wide release)
Ventress
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#422 Posted: 06:53:20 17/08/2015

Well we know the final unlock for collecting all the figures for 3.0 is a Keyblade, and historically that's been used to tease the big gimmick for the next game. If I'm not mistaken, something Marvel was the unlock for the first game, a lightsaber was the Hall of Heroes unlock for 2.0, and a landspeeder was the unlock for the Hall of Superheroes. If the Keyblade is the final unlock for the Hall of Heroes 3.0, AND we have the King Mickey costume for 3.0, AND ON TOP OF THAT we still don't know what the unlocks will be for Hall of Superheroes 3.0 or whatever the Star Wars one is, I'd say Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be entirely out of the question for 4.0.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#423 Posted: 07:27:52 17/08/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

Well we know the final unlock for collecting all the figures for 3.0 is a Keyblade, and historically that's been used to tease the big gimmick for the next game. If I'm not mistaken, something Marvel was the unlock for the first game, a lightsaber was the Hall of Heroes unlock for 2.0, and a landspeeder was the unlock for the Hall of Superheroes. If the Keyblade is the final unlock for the Hall of Heroes 3.0, AND we have the King Mickey costume for 3.0, AND ON TOP OF THAT we still don't know what the unlocks will be for Hall of Superheroes 3.0 or whatever the Star Wars one is, I'd say Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be entirely out of the question for 4.0.

1) The 1.0 Ultimate Unlock was a Lightsaber (which hinted at Star Wars, which was 3.0).

2) There is only one Ultimate Unlock each game. Keyblade is the Unlock for 3.0, and the others will be the unlocks from the previous games (Lightsaber and Landspeeder).

So we'll probably get either a vehicle from Kingdom Hearts in 4.0 as the Unlock, or it'll be the gimmick of 4.0. They haven't got many more franchises they can use as gimmicks now, "minor" franchises (Pirates of the Carribean, Avengers, Toy Story) are categorized into Disney/Marver/Star Wars. Kingdom Hearts is the only franchise that doesn't categorize into either of those IIRC.

However, IIRC, Kindom Hearts was the general "crossover" game before DI, so IDK how it could work. It's already a videogame, can use all other characters (which could be a major problem because you could do almost anything if you had all the characters, such as flying everywhere), etc.. How many KH-exclusive characters are there, too? AFAIK, most characters are from other universes.

IDK much about KH, though.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#424 Posted: 07:45:08 17/08/2015

Actually the Lightsaber was the 1.0 Ultimate Unlock, I can't find info on the Disney Originals 2.0 unlock.

Anyways, remember that Captain EO deal from a few months ago? Well, it might not be happening as soon as hoped. Apparently at the moment it's just a dream in Vignocchi's head right now as there's a ton of legal stuff and people to get approval from, such as the Jackson Estate, Francis Ford Coppola (Director), and Disney's Parks and Legal departments. He's already gotten approval from George Lucas though. Source.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#425 Posted: 09:24:41 17/08/2015
I'm very happy for the peter pan inclusion, hope he will get a playset as well. We'll have to wait a year, though.

As for the other characters, I was expecting better choices to be honest, too much star wars in my opinion and very little space for classic disney characters.

Why they keep including unoriginal superheroes characters? They could go with namor or some x men, we alway see the same ones in most of the games, is getting boring.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#426 Posted: 10:49:15 17/08/2015
I hope 4.0 will have characters from Kingdom Hearts.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#427 Posted: 11:30:10 17/08/2015
https://www.reddit.com/r/Disne...ram_can/cu2buso

Robin Hood was on this list, we'll probably see the others at some point. IIRC, these are the characters the artists were allowed to pick from. The others will probably be revealed after the games release like Yondu and Falcon or Light and Dark (Skylanders Trap Team).

#GiveusGrievous
---
You can't handle MEMES
#428 Posted: 12:23:23 17/08/2015
I don't think many of those were more than just ideas, I can't see Merlin getting a figure for instance.
#429 Posted: 12:29:11 17/08/2015
Darth Maul is a crossover character in Twilight. I feel like this could be hinting at some sort of "Villains" Play Set.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#430 Posted: 13:04:23 17/08/2015

1) The 1.0 Ultimate Unlock was a Lightsaber (which hinted at Star Wars, which was 3.0).

2) There is only one Ultimate Unlock each game. Keyblade is the Unlock for 3.0, and the others will be the unlocks from the previous games (Lightsaber and Landspeeder).

So we'll probably get either a vehicle from Kingdom Hearts in 4.0 as the Unlock, or it'll be the gimmick of 4.0. They haven't got many more franchises they can use as gimmicks now, "minor" franchises (Pirates of the Carribean, Avengers, Toy Story) are categorized into Disney/Marver/Star Wars. Kingdom Hearts is the only franchise that doesn't categorize into either of those IIRC.

However, IIRC, Kindom Hearts was the general "crossover" game before DI, so IDK how it could work. It's already a videogame, can use all other characters (which could be a major problem because you could do almost anything if you had all the characters, such as flying everywhere), etc.. How many KH-exclusive characters are there, too? AFAIK, most characters are from other universes.

[User Posted Image]

This was the list of playable characters in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

That's not even near the amount of original KH characters as there are plenty more they can use (some of which would be more likely than some of the characters here), but that image should give you a good idea of what they have to work with.

Also I think they could get away with making KH variants of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as separate "characters" if they really wanted to. King Mickey, Mage Donald, and Captain Goofy respectively. If I'm not mistaken, Sorcerer Mickey and Classic Mickey are already separate characters.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#431 Posted: 13:40:46 17/08/2015
^
If there were a King Mickey, Mage Donald, and Captain Goofy figure, I would buy them in a heartbeat regardless of me not having the game.
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#432 Posted: 18:07:05 17/08/2015

Sora
Riku
Kairi
All 14 members of Org XIII (Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, & Xion)
Namine
DiZ/Ansem the Wise
Aqua
Terra
Ventus
Vanitas
Master Xehanort
Master Eraqus
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Hayner
Pence
Olette

Not to mention KH costumes for King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Queen Minnie, Daisy, & Pete. Then adding the very necessary Yen Sid and classic Maleficent.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#433 Posted: 21:49:13 17/08/2015
Disney Infinity 4.0 Kingdom of Hearts
Disney Infinty 4.0 Imagination edition.
/end everything
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#434 Posted: 00:40:26 18/08/2015
^ I like the second one
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#435 Posted: 01:55:58 18/08/2015
There's a chance I might get DI 3.0 on or around opening day, whose part of wave one?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#436 Posted: 03:15:57 18/08/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
There's a chance I might get DI 3.0 on or around opening day, whose part of wave one?

Launch day characters are:

Anakin Skywalker (Twilight of the Republic pack)
Ahsoka Tano (Twilight of the Republic pack)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Luke Skywalker (Saga Edition launch exclusive) (Rise Against the Empire pack)
Princess Leia (Saga Edition launch exclusive) (Rise Against the Empire pack)
Boba Fett (Saga Edition launch exclusive)
Joy (Inside Out pack)
Anger (Inside Out pack)
Fear (Amazon exclusive)
Sadness
Disgust
Olaf
Classic Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Sam Flynn
Quorra
Mulan (Best Buy launch exclusive)
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#437 Posted: 03:46:29 18/08/2015
The way they implemented Kingdom Hearts content is BS. I've never even played the series (although I wouldn't mind checking it out one day) but this is a pretty crappy way to "cater" to its fans.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#438 Posted: 04:41:43 18/08/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
The way they implemented Kingdom Hearts content is BS. I've never even played the series (although I wouldn't mind checking it out one day) but this is a pretty crappy way to "cater" to its fans.

I'm still convinced it'll be in 4.0.
#439 Posted: 06:26:05 18/08/2015
I don't think KH will have that big of representation in 4.0. Maybe a Sora figure and a few Power Discs.

I'm thinking instead of introducing a huge new big IP for 4.0 and basing the majority of the game off of it like Marvel and Star Wars, they build on their smaller IP's like Muppets, Kingdom Hearts, Indiana Jones, etc.
#440 Posted: 12:02:45 18/08/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
I don't think KH will have that big of representation in 4.0. Maybe a Sora figure and a few Power Discs.

I'm thinking instead of introducing a huge new big IP for 4.0 and basing the majority of the game off of it like Marvel and Star Wars, they build on their smaller IP's like Muppets, Kingdom Hearts, Indiana Jones, etc.

>Kingdom Hearts
>Smaller IP

If you mean how successful it is, it's probably Disney's most successful endeavour into gaming.

If you mean the characters it has, it has a ton of original characters that could be featured, not to mention the Disney and Square Enix characters make the cast even more massive.

It could easily be the big new gimmick for 4.0, especially since it will likely release around the time KH3 will.
---
#441 Posted: 12:53:24 18/08/2015

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Joy (Inside Out pack)
Anger (Inside Out pack)
Fear (Amazon exclusive)
Sadness
Disgust
Olaf
Classic Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Sam Flynn
Quorra

Thank you! I'll see who I get besides Olaf.

Another question: Do we know all characters, if not, how many left do we need to know?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#442 Posted: 12:55:27 18/08/2015

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Joy (Inside Out pack)
Anger (Inside Out pack)
Fear (Amazon exclusive)
Sadness
Disgust
Olaf
Classic Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Sam Flynn
Quorra

Another question: Do we know all characters, if not, how many left do we need to know?

We need Grievous to be revealed.

#GiveusGrievous
---
You can't handle MEMES
#443 Posted: 16:19:38 18/08/2015

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Joy (Inside Out pack)
Anger (Inside Out pack)
Fear (Amazon exclusive)
Sadness
Disgust
Olaf
Classic Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Sam Flynn
Quorra

The rest of the known characters are:

Ezra Bridger (timed exclusive to Toys-R-Us)
Kanan Jarrus (timed exclusive to Walmart)
Sabine Wren (timed exclusive to Target)
Zeb Orrelios (timed exclusive to Gamestop)
Darth Vader
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Luke Skywalker (Rise Against the Empire playset)
Princess Leia (Rise Against the Empire playset)
Hulkbuster Iron Man (Marvel Battlegrounds playset)
Ultron (Marvel Battlegrounds playset)
Finn (The Force Awakens playset)
Rey (The Force Awakens playset)
Spot from The Good Dinosaur
Peter Pan
Judy from Zootopia
Nick from Zootopia
Light FX Luke Skywalker
Light FX Darth Vader
Light FX Anakin Skywalker
Light FX Yoda
Light FX Obi-Wan Kenobi
Light FX Kanan Jarrus

It's unknown if these ones will come out, but have been teased or voted on:
Ant-Man
Mabel
Darkwing Duck

ALSO NOTE:
You will need to unlock these characters in a playset to play as them:
Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Boba Fett
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:25:01 18/08/2015 by StriderSwag
#444 Posted: 16:24:16 18/08/2015

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Joy (Inside Out pack)
Anger (Inside Out pack)
Fear (Amazon exclusive)
Sadness
Disgust
Olaf
Classic Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Sam Flynn
Quorra

Darth Vader
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Peter Pan
Judy from Zootopia
Nick from Zootopia
Light FX Luke Skywalker
Light FX Darth Vader
Light FX Yoda
Light FX Obi-Wan Kenobi
Light FX Kanan Jarrus

Ant-Man
Mabel
Darkwing Duck

Wait, so like......Darkwing Duck could be in this game and not the next? I thought the voting was for the next game.

EITHER WAY I WANT DWD!!
---
#445 Posted: 16:25:54 18/08/2015
Johnny V confirmed there are still characters to announce. GRIEVOUS STILL HAS A CHANCE
#446 Posted: 16:27:56 18/08/2015

Darth Vader
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Peter Pan
Judy from Zootopia
Nick from Zootopia
Light FX Luke Skywalker
Light FX Darth Vader
Light FX Yoda
Light FX Obi-Wan Kenobi
Light FX Kanan Jarrus

Ant-Man
Mabel
Darkwing Duck

Wait, so like......Darkwing Duck could be in this game and not the next? I thought the voting was for the next game.

EITHER WAY I WANT DWD!!

I was under the impression that whoever wins the poll (Mabel is in the lead, DWD not far behind) would be added to 3.0, like Sam Flynn and Quorra were added to 2.0 very late in production (albeit digitally)
We do know SOMETHING Ant-Man is coming to 3.0, just not if its a figure or a playset or even just power discs.

Also I edited the above post with some more info.
#447 Posted: 16:33:39 18/08/2015

Darth Vader
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Peter Pan
Judy from Zootopia
Nick from Zootopia
Light FX Luke Skywalker
Light FX Darth Vader
Light FX Yoda
Light FX Obi-Wan Kenobi
Light FX Kanan Jarrus

Ant-Man
Mabel
Darkwing Duck

EITHER WAY I WANT DWD!!

I was under the impression that whoever wins the poll (Mabel is in the lead, DWD not far behind) would be added to 3.0, like Sam Flynn and Quorra were added to 2.0 very late in production (albeit digitally)
We do know SOMETHING Ant-Man is coming to 3.0, just not if its a figure or a playset or even just power discs.

Thank you for all the info!

As for Grevious, he might be unlocked like how Vader, Boba and Maul are.

Still excited! Hopefully this I'll be better than the last two. I also hope I can get my previous toy boxes back, which are on my cloud.
---
#448 Posted: 16:42:17 18/08/2015

EITHER WAY I WANT DWD!!

Thank you for all the info!

As for Grevious, he might be unlocked like how Vader, Boba and Maul are.

Still excited! Hopefully this I'll be better than the last two. I also hope I can get my previous toy boxes back, which are on my cloud.

I'm always happy to help! ^_^

I'd put my money on that if he's announced. They'll probably do what they did with 2.0 and have waves, maybe he's in the next one. They weren't out of Marvel characters in wave one of 2.0, I doubt they'll be out of Star Wars ones.

All the toy boxes from 2.0 are still in the cloud now, I'm fairly certain they'll transfer.
#449 Posted: 17:21:09 18/08/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Johnny V confirmed there are still characters to announce. GRIEVOUS STILL HAS A CHANCE

#GiveusGrievous

#Don'tGiveusJudyandNick
---
You can't handle MEMES
#450 Posted: 21:49:08 18/08/2015
i have bad news.

[User Posted Image]

no bing bong.

[User Posted Image]

this is a dark day.

#giveusbingbong

#wewantourfriendwholikestoplay
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:41 18/08/2015 by ZapNorris
First | Previous | Page 9 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me