Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Everything From Scratch (Dragon Role Play) (Villain Guards Are Needed)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Everything From Scratch (Dragon Role Play) (Villain Guards Are Needed) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#101 Posted: 06:53:52 19/07/2015
Cale suddenly bolted for the door. Standing up on his hind legs and started scratching at the door. If he could make noises, you would consider them whimpers and cries, but no sounds what so ever were produced. Siera turned away from the door and walked away somewhat quickly, finding a spot in the corner opposite of the door and pulled a piece of the basket up to her like a shield, hiding.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#102 Posted: 02:36:44 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Dragonite started scratching on the door, too. He thought Katrina was their mom and Spry kept saying, "Ma Ma?" Katrina heard Spry. She got very angry, so she started calling her villain friends.

Ooc: Now we need villains to guard the door.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#103 Posted: 02:43:34 20/07/2015
Drak sat outside the box guarding it like his mother asked.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#104 Posted: 20:46:32 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Axew
Element: Normal Dragon
Personality: Tough, attentive and bold
Appearance : [User Posted Image]
Other: He is Katrina's sister's son. Axew got hired by Katrina to guard the room with Drak, his cousin.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
#105 Posted: 06:01:05 21/07/2015
Siera, unknowingly, coated herself in shadows. Only here eyes could be seen amongst the black as they gave off a deep red glow from the other side of the magic. She just watched the door with both fear and anger. Anger? An infant knowing anger? Siera was not confused by it for it was a natural emotion, but this anger fueled her elemental focus.

Cale jumped a few times as he patted the door. He dropped to his hind end and looked up curiously at the door as if expecting it to open soon.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#106 Posted: 16:31:28 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Dragonite started to remember some words and looked around the room. "Leak, ceiling, we top floor!" explained Dragonite. Spry's ears perked up and started to smile an excited smirk.
---
#107 Posted: 18:59:00 24/07/2015
"Gosh," Drak said. "What are they doing in there? They're making so much noise."
---
#108 Posted: 20:54:31 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I have no clue! Should we go in? Do you think they may run out when we open the door?" questioned Axew.
---
#109 Posted: 21:16:18 24/07/2015
"No," Drak replied to Axew. "My mom doesn't want us opening the box."
---
#110 Posted: 06:57:30 25/07/2015
From Cale's anxious jumping, he didn't even notice the sparks of electricity building up between his teeth. He found it in himself to stop jumping, but still pawed at the door, scratching it lightly. Just as he was sitting down, a small bold of the electrical build up shot out at the door. It burned the area it struck, but no fire was produced. The burned wood of the door left a funky smell about the room though.
---
#111 Posted: 12:52:00 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Dragonite sniffled, he thought he might of slipped that smell. Spry stared and didn't think it was Dragonite.
---
#112 Posted: 17:50:29 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Someone please post, it's getting to the excited part! Thanks! smilie
---
#113 Posted: 17:59:22 16/08/2015
"Well, I guess one look couldn't hurt." Drak said. He made a tiny hole in the box and peeked in.

Neuro then saw Drak and jumped up and slapped him.

Ooc: Sorry it's just that you aren't really on much so, I'm not saying I'm quitting the RP though.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:36 16/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#114 Posted: 00:00:37 18/08/2015
OOC: I'm still in, just didn't notice the title for a bit. Also, I don't think their in a box, because that would be a big box if it had a door.

Cale made a quick, yet silent sneeze. Only the quick deep exhale of the forced air could be heard. He stood up again to step away from the door, only to sit again. Probably to escape the light, yet off-putting scent.

Siera still shrouded herself behind what she could, keeping eyes upon the whole room as best she could.
---
#115 Posted: 19:01:07 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I'm so sorry I haven't been on guys! I'm really busy! smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me