Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Everything From Scratch (Dragon Role Play) (Villain Guards Are Needed)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Everything From Scratch (Dragon Role Play) (Villain Guards Are Needed) [CLOSED]
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#1 Posted: 19:54:49 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! Please join the role play and let me accept... First, read everything below!

Plot: A group of element newborn dragons were born. The dragon parents named Raya, the mom fire dragon and Chill, the dad water dragon. Some of the babies are the same element as their parents, some are not. The babies are many other elements because their ancestors were all different elements. Raya and Chill gave their newborns all to their very trusted friend, Catrina because they had to go on a long trip. Catrina secretly despises baby dragons, but she didn't tell Raya and Chill because she lied to them the week before that she loves dragon babies. A few minutes later, Catrina calls a doctor that works for villains and told them to completely brainwash the babies. The doctor brainwashed the babies and gave them all back to Catrina in a dark box, trapped and clueless. Catrina locked all the babies into a secured bedroom with nothing in it but a bathroom, the box they were trapped in, ugly wallpaper and a basket in the corner with some apples in it. The babies have to learn about their element, flying and everything else themselves. They have to work as a team to find a way to get out, even if they have not learned how to talk!

Rules: No godmodding, No gory violence of any kind, No clenched characters, Don't kill another character without permission and No bad language. ( Please note that the baby dragons are a bit clueless and not capable of doing much)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance : (Picture or description)
Bio: (Optional)
Other:
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:37:32 20/07/2015 by OshawottAC19
#2 Posted: 20:11:39 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Also, four maximum characters!

Name: Dragonite
Element: Air
Personality: Brave, clueless, smart, curious and shy around new people
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7...ixi-d4zaqan.png
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:55 14/04/2015 by OshawottAC19
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 20:26:23 14/04/2015
(Interesting, one question, are all the dragons hatchlings?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#4 Posted: 00:37:12 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, they are all hatchlings...
---
#5 Posted: 00:50:25 15/04/2015
Hmm, I might just join this, I've a few characters to use.
---
#6 Posted: 01:15:05 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright! Remember, four or less characters!
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#7 Posted: 11:10:12 15/04/2015
Name: Habbie
Element: Fire
Personality: Habbie is shy, timid but kindhearted at first. When fired up, he can get slightly hyperactive and chatty. Is terrible at flying.
Appearance: Small four-legged Fire dragon with bright red scales and an orangey underbelly. His eyes are brown, almost black. He has numerous small horns and spikes that are orange but fade out to yellow on the very tips.
Bio: N/A
Other: Habbie is pronounced HA-bee. Derived for Habanero, like the pepper.

Name: Minii
Element: Gemstone (can be changed to Earth if not acceptable)
Personality: Minii is bouncy, happy and always hungry. She is slightly tomboyish (tomdragon?) and extremely loyal.
Appearance: http://imgur.com/Fv5OOnz
(I know it says Topaz Dragon, but this is the only image I have and I was planning on using her somewhere else. smilie)
Other: Minii is pronounced MEE-nee. Derived from mini, as in small, because that's what she is!

Name: Sivra
Element: Light
Personality: Sivra is very quiet and held-back as well as unsure of herself. However, this ensures that she is very good at observing and very ingenious.
Appearance: Sivra is a slender silver dragoness with a dark blue underbelly. Her horns are thin but long and black. Her eyes are a deep blue.
Other:

Name: Dax
Element: Water
Personality: Dax is cheeky, humorous, lighthearted and a bit of a troublemaker. He is also very sly and intelligent for his age.
Appearance: Dax is an indigo four-legged dragon with a white underbelly. His horns are silver and are all bent at angles, the tip of his tail looking like a trident. His eyes are an odd neon green.
Other:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#8 Posted: 11:36:25 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
---
#9 Posted: 13:06:56 15/04/2015
(Okay, let's start off.)

Name: Cavern
Element: earth
Personality: Cavern is an all around sturdy dragon who rarely ever loses his cool. He is always responsible, and will protect those who need it. Cavern prefers to stay on the ground, being an earth dragon, but will fly when he must. He is all of that, but as a hatchling, he can act rather childish. (I'm really just copying parts of his normal character sheet.)
Appearance: he has forest-green scales with a gray belly, brown wing membranes, brown eyes, and a yellow crest and horns, which are shaped like that of a ram. His tail tip looks like a glowing green orb.
Other: N/A

(I'm going to bring in more once i can. One question Oshawatt, are you going to have more characters?)
---
#10 Posted: 19:44:07 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#11 Posted: 20:53:56 15/04/2015
Name: Ashflame
Element: Dark
Personality: Ashflame is aloof, staying away from the other dragons. When she is interested, she sits and watches, although many have been put off by her glowing eyes.
Appearance:[User Posted Image] Credit to DragonVale
Other: She never talks because she physically can't talk.

Can we make a dragon that is an adult trying to stop Catrina or an adult working for her?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12 Posted: 21:32:02 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, theuone, I will have more characters in a bit. Also, StormDragon21, nobody knew the babies were with Catrina except the parents who are gone.
---
#13 Posted: 21:32:31 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
And accepted!
---
#14 Posted: 11:58:18 16/04/2015
(Okay, got another question, what about plant dragons? Oh and fear dragons, would those be in?)

Name: Voltaire
Element: electricity
Personality: she is often energetic, smart (or as smart as a hatchling can be), friendly, and optimistic.
Appearance: she has yellow scales with a white belly, wing membranes, eyes and horns, which look similar to Cynder's. She doesn't have a crest, and her tail tip looks like a glowing yellow orb.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:15:21 16/04/2015 by theuone
#15 Posted: 12:47:09 16/04/2015
Any element is allowed! :3 Minii's a Gemstone element, for example.
---
#16 Posted: 12:57:54 16/04/2015
I guess so, though i consider gemstone as crystal (for an 'element'). The remaining two will be in later.
---
#17 Posted: 01:20:28 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! And yes, any element is aloud!
---
#18 Posted: 02:56:08 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Also, once we have 1-3 more people we can start. Please encourage people to come!
---
#19 Posted: 11:58:00 17/04/2015
(Perhaps you should ask around some familiar guestbooks.)

Name: Scaree (pronounced like scary.)
Element: fear
Personality: she is a bit of a prankster; she likes a good joke, and can give one (again, this is for her normal personality, may be slightly different as a hatchling), also, she can be a bit forgetful.
Appearance: she had blood red scales with a blue belly, wing membranes, and eyes. Her horns are shaped like Cynder's, and her tail tip looks like a glowing dark red orb.

Name: Acorn
Element: life/plant
Personality: he is often friendly, willing to help, hyper and fast.
Appearance: Acorn has plant-green scales, including his belly, and his wings have a bit of a leafy-feathery look to them. His crest and horns have a thorn-like look to them, his eyes are red, and his tail tip looks like glowing green orb.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#20 Posted: 14:13:47 17/04/2015
Name: Siera
Personality: Cold and sarcastic, but could be very affectionate. She will be quiet, but will speak anything on her mind. She isn't shy, but likes to be alone from time to time
Appearance: Resembles Cynder in bodily form, but her snout is wider and without the pointed nose. She is black in color with a luminescent, yet deep, green aura about her wings, belly, and crest. Her spines are all horn-like bones with small fish-style webbing between them and her body, whilst her horns are a dark gray with hints of the emerald free on their tips and fades down into the rest of her horns, and her eyes are a striking bright blue, a dominate feature that can hide her true nature/personality
Bio: N/A(they're children, what's to tell?)
Other: Siera (though I usually use her as a mother in most other RPs) has a tendency to play the elder in groups, like a mother protecting her young.

Name: Cale
Element: Electricity
Personality: Very active, peppy, and easily happy
Appearance: Four legged yellow bodied dragon with blue bolt shapes here and there(symmetrically). His eyes are red, and his wings are just slightly darker than his bright body. Tail tip looks like Ignitus's tail, only yellow of course.
Bio: Was born without vocal cords, but is the opposite of anti-social. His elemental energy capacity is beyond what his age should contain, but what else can you do if you cannot physically speak.
Other: May develops the ability of speech using his electrical abilities to produce sound.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:07 19/04/2015 by SpyroD
#21 Posted: 18:14:15 17/04/2015
(While I may not be the GM, I think all of the characters are supposed to have one element, and that they are all supposed to be siblings.)
---
#22 Posted: 19:37:38 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The element don't have to be the same... And yes, they are all siblings: so Lucien can't have a last name! Also, they use faces to speak to each other, SpyroD.
Cale is accepted, but sorry, Lucien is not accepted.. I think a Golden God is a bit unfair. So sorry!
---
#23 Posted: 22:23:13 17/04/2015
Name: Vato
Element: Metal
Personality: Vato is often reclusive, preferring machines to dragons. He doesn't stop unless he can make something work or figure out how it works, although by that time the object is usually destroyed.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Credit to DragonVale
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#24 Posted: 22:27:19 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
We will start to RP in a few hours!
---
#25 Posted: 22:30:43 17/04/2015
(If I'm right, my last two were accepted, as well.)
---
#26 Posted: 03:23:08 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes: all of them were accepted except Lucien!
---
#27 Posted: 05:04:48 18/04/2015
OOC: Well it's just about impossible to find RPs that could accept Lucien... I honestly haven't gotten to use Lucien in over two years now... Yeah sure I am writing a fan-fiction, but it just isn't the same as the multi-verse theory that he has been through already, that makes it much more fun, and the unpredictable minds of other people present challenges. I know at first everyone thinks my dragons are over powered, but I don't see anyone else with a being of mythical decent. I made sure to explain that for the sake of this particular RP that he was actually completely powerless. Being "brainwashed," Lucien doesn't know who or what he is, he only has his natural instinct and insomnia(the insomiatic nature of Golden Gods are actually because their energy activity and production keeps their body's rejuvenated for long periods of time, and only sleep every five to seven days, and be pushing it at eight). I even stated that I would detail his species upon PM request so that I could hint at the fact that I've changed his bio/history/background on a whole new level just so I could play as him again...

But I could always still change to another older character of mine: Skyer
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#28 Posted: 15:45:40 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, I am so sorry! Will you still be in this RP?
---
#29 Posted: 00:22:50 19/04/2015
OOC: Yeah, I've already got Cale in, he's one of the newest characters of mine(still about a year or two old, but still most recently made and less used), also I said I could switch Lucien to Skyer(I'll edit that in real quick too)
---
#30 Posted: 18:30:39 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Siera is accepted!
---
#31 Posted: 18:51:25 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Spry
Element: Magic
Personality: Dangerous, Fierce, Brave, Fearless and Confident
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
#32 Posted: 18:53:36 19/04/2015
When do we start?
---
#33 Posted: 19:50:40 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Right now!

Spry woke up in confusion. He looked around him and saw his siblings, yet he thought they were strangers. Spry crawled over to the door and kicked it.
"Rawww!' screamed Spry in pain waking up the others.
---
#34 Posted: 20:03:44 19/04/2015
Granite and the other three woke up hearing Spry crt, and began crying themselves, not knowing what was going on.
---
#35 Posted: 20:27:16 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Dragonite curiously crawled to Granite and gave him a toothless smile.
---
#36 Posted: 22:21:54 19/04/2015
Cale was awoken by the commission. Unable to make any noises he shook nervously as he frantically looked about. He then spotted the other, reassuring him that he was not alone in this dark place. The scent of apples was faint, but he could smell it slightly. Siera was not too far from Cale, so he stumbled over to her as she too was now awake. He nudged her a few times until she looked down to him, she was slightly taller than he was. She shoved him back a little, but Cale came back and curled up next to her. Siera gave a face of slight disgust as she pulled away a little, but Cale didn't let up. She decided not to continue fighting it, Siera let Cale curl up under her wing as he was hiding his face. From her Siera looked up to see the others as they seems to have just woken up too.
---
#37 Posted: 22:48:20 19/04/2015
Granite looked at Dragonite with curiosity, but didn't do anything, being unsure about him.

Acorn yawned, having woken up as well.
---
#38 Posted: 23:37:12 19/04/2015
Vato shot up in the air, spikes extended. "Rahh!" he growled. He landed on his back and immediately flipped himself over. He looked at the others, as if saying 'Don't tell anyone', and lumbered back to where he slept.
---
#39 Posted: 02:40:55 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Spry crawled all over the room, looking for a way to escape. He screamed an ear-splitting scream because he was furious and caused Dragonite to screech in pain.
---
#40 Posted: 02:42:27 20/04/2015
Scaree too, screamed, but from Spry's outburst.
---
#41 Posted: 11:23:06 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Spry walked to the center of the room in disappointment, thinking for a way to get out. He is a natural fighter and learner!
---
#42 Posted: 15:44:19 20/04/2015
Cale pushed himself further under Siera from the cries, but Siera just watched everyone with interest. She had winced at the pitches the others screamed at, but did not burst into tears herself. She felt she was above crying, and refused to let her fear out. She was too confused to really do anything but watch.
---
#43 Posted: 19:20:10 20/04/2015
Minii woke up yelping as Spry's screech reached her delicate young ears. Sivra and Habbie's eyes also sprang open, wide and terrified, though Dax slept on. As soon as Habbie determined who had made the sound he got up fully, stretching. He then crawled over to Spry and patted the purple dragon on the back comfortingly. Minii followed suit, tiny wings flapping as she tried to walk over on her stubby legs.
---
#44 Posted: 20:26:24 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Dragonite felt a weird feeling. His face looked like he was going to throw up. He farted and sniffed, he practically fainted.
---
#45 Posted: 20:45:07 20/04/2015
Voltaire wrinkled her snout at Dragonite, and backed up slowly.
---
#46 Posted: 23:53:22 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Spry chuckled very loudly, he tried to fart too...yet it didn't work.

Ooc: Spry's chuckle sounded ridiculous!
---
#47 Posted: 23:56:00 20/04/2015
Voltaire and Scaree giggled at Spry's chuckle.

Granite looked around ateveryone.
---
#48 Posted: 01:10:09 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Spry looked closely at the wallpaper and saw some words written on it. He stared at the words with his head tilted all day, trying to figure out what is it.
---
#49 Posted: 02:55:11 21/04/2015
Siera scoffed at the sound and smell Dragonite had made. Even Cale made a slight cough, but it would be impossible to tell if he was laughing with his face covered. Siera then spotted Spry staring at the wall, she too then looked up to see what it was.
---
#50 Posted: 20:19:42 21/04/2015
Habbie jumped at the sound before blushing after he realized what it was. Minii grinned at him while Habbie gave her an annoyed look. Sivra flapped her wings to clear the air a bit before walking up to Ashflame to see what the other female dragonet was up to. Dax merely slept on, though he rolled to his other side subconsciously. Finally, Habbie left the company of the pink gemstone wyvern and wandered over to Spry with Siera.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me