Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > all-purpose LEGO Dimensions topic! (REST IN PIECES)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
all-purpose LEGO Dimensions topic! (REST IN PIECES)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#451 Posted: 18:31:22 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm really tempted to pick up the adventure time team pack today
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#452 Posted: 00:08:35 28/09/2016
So can someone give me a rundown on what these releases are?

I know the Ghostbusters Story Pack, AT Team Pack and Level Pack, and the Mission Impossible Level Pack came out recently, but what else?

Also, just to make sure, Sonic is the next wave right? I'm trying to deal with all of the Imaginators stuff I wanna buy before going back to Lego Dimensions
#453 Posted: 01:21:01 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: isaac343018s

I know the Ghostbusters Story Pack, AT Team Pack and Level Pack, and the Mission Impossible Level Pack came out recently, but what else?

Also, just to make sure, Sonic is the next wave right? I'm trying to deal with all of the Imaginators stuff I wanna buy before going back to Lego Dimensions

The stuff you listed and the harry potter team pack released today.

The next wave is-

• Fantastic Beasts Story Pack (Newt)
  • Sonic Level Pack (Sonic)
  • Gremlins Team Pack (Gizmo and Stripe)
  • E.T Fun Pack (E.T)
  • Fantastic Beasts Fun Pack (Tina)
  • Adventure Time Fun Pack (Marceline) Timed Exclusive to Toys R Us
  • mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #454 Posted: 05:13:53 28/09/2016
    Does anyone else have the TARDIS and notice that it controls horribly now? It might happen to other flying vehicles, but I didn't really try, since my TARDIS is on the portal almost all the time. So I try to go right, but the it turns left. It really only sees to turn left for some reason, and it's impossible to fly.

The red bricks in the new worlds are amazing.
    ---
    Dead
    obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
    #455 Posted: 11:56:56 28/09/2016

There's also an A-Team fun pack that was released, yesterday.

Quote: mega spyro
    Does anyone else have the TARDIS and notice that it controls horribly now? It might happen to other flying vehicles, but I didn't really try, since my TARDIS is on the portal almost all the time. So I try to go right, but the it turns left. It really only sees to turn left for some reason, and it's impossible to fly.

I have read that there is a setting for controls. I know it affects vertical positioning (i.e. up is down and down is up just like real flying), but I wouldn't think it would affect horizontal turning. Some people are reporting it, though, and you have to go into your control settings to change it. I haven't done the update, yet, so I can't say for sure.
    mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #456 Posted: 13:22:29 28/09/2016
    Quote: obidawsn

There's also an A-Team fun pack that was released, yesterday.

I have read that there is a setting for controls. I know it affects vertical positioning (i.e. up is down and down is up just like real flying), but I wouldn't think it would affect horizontal turning. Some people are reporting it, though, and you have to go into your control settings to change it. I haven't done the update, yet, so I can't say for sure.

Yeah, for some reason it put the flying controls on inverted with the new update, but I changed that immediately.
    ---
    Dead
    HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
    #457 Posted: 21:54:00 06/10/2016
    Does anyone know when E.T. wil be out? I plan on getting AT, E.T. and HP when E.T. is out.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    #458 Posted: 22:00:23 06/10/2016
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog
    Does anyone know when E.T. wil be out? I plan on getting AT, E.T. and HP when E.T. is out.

I think it's on November 18th, but I'm not sure. You could check amazon, I think they have the dates on the product pages.
    ---
    Dead
    #459 Posted: 22:04:20 06/10/2016
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I think it's on November 18th, but I'm not sure. You could check amazon, I think they have the dates on the product pages.

Yep, it' the 18th, same for Sonic, so I'll get him as well.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
    #460 Posted: 09:18:27 16/10/2016
    I preordered the Knight Rider fun pack today. I don't know what other forms Lego K.I.T.T. will have, but I assume it's Super Pursuit Mode and K.A.R.R.

Does anyone know what the confirmed forms for K.I.T.T. are?
    Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
    #461 Posted: 05:27:11 17/10/2016
    Quote: Spyro Fanatic
    I preordered the Knight Rider fun pack today. I don't know what other forms Lego K.I.T.T. will have, but I assume it's Super Pursuit Mode and K.A.R.R.

I can't find a picture of the back of the box, but the rebuilds for KITT are a KITT Jet and Goliath Armored Semi according to the description on GameStop's product page.
    ---
    Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:29:21 17/10/2016 by Seiki
    #462 Posted: 12:49:48 17/10/2016
    Quote: Seiki
    Quote: Spyro Fanatic

I can't find a picture of the back of the box, but the rebuilds for KITT are a KITT Jet and Goliath Armored Semi according to the description on GameStop's product page.

Thanks for that.

Wait, Goliath is in this?!

Garthe Knight better be here too.
    #463 Posted: 00:06:47 18/10/2016
    Okay, so I've just played for another hour (I haven't played for weeks because the game is a buggy piece of ****), and in here's a bunch of glitches I got recently:

Doing the ghostbusters world after completing chapter two of their story pack, I was supposed to defeat 9 ghosts, but the last one didn't spawn.

Numerous crashes (I'm talking 10+ crashes here)

In chapter 3 of the ghostbusters story pack, the first big ghost guy won't die. I'm just stuck shooting him, and driving a vehicle through him does nothing the second time.

BMO docking stations do not work at all. They either activate, but I can't move any characters, or they just crash my console entirely.

The portal story level is glitches, and does not give me the fourth gold brick, even though I have rule breaker, the mini figure is rescued, and I have all 10 minikit pieces. The game even shows this on the level select screen, but it still only shows 3 out of4 gold bricks.

In the simpsons world, there's an underwater race that doesn't count when I go through the rings sometimes.

In the Scooby-Doo world, there's a water race near where the portal is that won't give me a button prompt to activate it, so I can't start it.

I was planning to buy more Lego Dimensions (I have literally all of them released so far), but I'm probably not going to now, because their game is completely unplayable. I really like this game when it's actually ****ing working, but the glitches have made it unplayable now. There were a couple crashes and glitches in the beginning when I played it last December. It was a bit more than most games, but it wasn't terrible. But now I'm lucky to be able to play for more than an hour before a game breaking bug.

Does anyone else have these issues, or is it just me? I play on Wii U, does that affect anything?
    ---
    Dead
    #464 Posted: 00:51:57 18/10/2016
    I play on PS3 and have not experienced a single issue like that. The game's been fine for me actually.
    ---
    Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
    #465 Posted: 15:47:51 18/10/2016
    Target has a 40% off cartwheel that expires on 10/22 that works on all packs including year 2. It's probably going to be near the best (if not the best) deal before Christmas.
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
    #466 Posted: 17:10:33 22/10/2016
    Smyths in Ireland are currently selling LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs for €39.99 (normally it's €84.99). Even the new Supergirl Edition is discounted. Picked mine up today.

[User Posted Image]
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    #467 Posted: 18:42:04 06/11/2016
    I also purchased LEGO Dimensions a week and a half ago on PS4. It didn't come with Supergirl so I assume it's an older copy.

Anyways, I thought I wouldn't really like this game due to the whole toys to life gimmick, but I love it.

I also thought I was only going to have the starter pack until the Knight Rider fun pack is released, but I was horribly wrong.

I already have:

Adventure Time Level Pack
    Adventure Time Team Pack
    Doctor Who Level Pack
    Portal 2 Level Pack
    Unikitty Fun Pack

Now:

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:48:34 06/11/2016 by Spyro Fanatic
    #468 Posted: 21:54:47 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
    Friendly reminder that Wave 7 is coming out in two weeks.

This includes the Sonic level pack, the ET fun pack, and the Gremlins team pack. A full list of contents is here
    #469 Posted: 05:08:20 07/11/2016
    [User Posted Image]

ME LIKE.
    #470 Posted: 05:42:07 07/11/2016
    I'm not even sure if I'll bother buying this wave since they can't be bothered to release a playable game. I'll definitely buy the TRU exclusive because I'll be there that day to pick up the pokemon games.
    ---
    Dead
    #471 Posted: 16:47:55 14/11/2016
    For those who need Green Arrow, he will be free with any Lego Dimensions purchase at GameStop on Black Friday.

[User Posted Image]
    #472 Posted: 16:49:34 14/11/2016
    Welp... looks like I'm camping out.
    ---
    #473 Posted: 19:37:09 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
    this week is wave 7's release!

If I wasn't broke, i'd buy the sonic and gremlins packs... I'll wait for black friday then smilie
    #474 Posted: 19:41:44 14/11/2016
    Do we know if the green arrow deal will also be online? Because I really don't want to have to go to gamestop and get run over by a mob to get him.
    ---
    Dead
    #475 Posted: 14:14:24 21/11/2016

No wonder it took over a year and a few hints later... How the hell did TT games expect anyone to find him when you can just barely catch a glimpse when your trying to move as fast as you can?

Yet at the same time, no one decided to do some data mining?

---

Anyways, I've only just noticed that the Knight Rider fun pack is going to be released on the 8th of Febuary here. I've no idea why it's two days earlier, but that's awesome. smilie I hope to record some footage.
    #476 Posted: 22:48:14 21/11/2016
    Just a PSA for anyone who was looking to get Marceline - don't. Right now, the vast majority of shipments for her are broken.

---
    #477 Posted: 13:21:51 25/11/2016
    Quote: sonicbrawler182
    Just a PSA for anyone who was looking to get Marceline - don't. Right now, the vast majority of shipments for her are broken.

I kind of wondered if it was something to do with the update and not the toy tags themselves. She is officially a wave 7.5 release in February, but TRU got her early. It was supposed to be a TRU exclusive, so people thought it was a timed exclusive. I'm not sure there was an official word on that or not. It just made sense if TRU was getting her in November and they said she was part of the February release, that she was a timed exclusive. But with just about everyone saying they've had issues with her, could it be possible that the latest update didn't include her because she's officially not a wave 7 release? I think I did see someone on their facebook page said they got her to work, so maybe it's a system to system thing where she wasn't included in the update for all the systems.
    #478 Posted: 19:37:29 25/11/2016
    No, the game updates added Marceline to the game, as some people have been able to use her. The problem is that a lot of the Marceline toy tags are actually blank.

On a side note, I bought the Harry Potter Team Pack today. The Harry Potter Adventure World is actually massive.
    ---
    #479 Posted: 20:31:10 25/11/2016
    I got the Sonic level pack for $15 and now I have to install a 45 minute update.
    ---
    Dead
    #480 Posted: 23:32:21 25/11/2016
    Got Green Arrow from the GameStop Black Friday thing! smilie
    ---
    #481 Posted: 02:09:30 26/11/2016
    So i've tried about 5 times to download the ****ing update so I could actually play the Sonic Level pack, and I just keep getting error messages and it happens at the same point in the download every time. Does this happen to anyone else, and is there any way around it?
    ---
    Dead
    #482 Posted: 02:34:43 26/11/2016
    So i've tried about 5 times to download the ****ing update so I could actually play the Sonic Level pack, and I just keep getting error messages and it happens at the same point in the download every time. Does this happen to anyone else, and is there any way around it?

What system are you playing? I have an issue on PS3 with updates for LD, but iddly this is fixed when I clear the browser's cache, cookies, and history, even though I never use the PS3 browser.
    ---
    #483 Posted: 03:07:38 26/11/2016

What system are you playing? I have an issue on PS3 with updates for LD, but iddly this is fixed when I clear the browser's cache, cookies, and history, even though I never use the PS3 browser.

Wii U.
    ---
    Dead
    TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
    #484 Posted: 12:43:09 26/11/2016

Wii U.

Get a larger hard drive. That or a current gen console...
    #485 Posted: 16:01:16 27/11/2016
    Quote: TheToyNerd

Wii U.

Get a larger hard drive. That or a current gen console...

Wii U is current gen?

Anyway, I'm not sure what to tell ya mostly because I don't own a Wii U. From what I've seen, the Wii U version has the most problems and honestly having it on a different system would solve most of your problems, though I do understand that that may not exactly be an option. Best I can suggest is try to find out details about the type of error message you're getting, like see if there's an error code. Try googling it and see if there's some sort of advice out there for it.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:15 27/11/2016 by Seiki
    #486 Posted: 16:21:09 27/11/2016
    Where have the Atlas and P-body scarecrows from the surface of Aperture Science gone?

On the bright side at least the TARDIS is easier to maneuver.
    #487 Posted: 21:13:14 30/11/2016
    Ever wanted to get into Adventure Worlds you don't actually own any characters for?

Here's how you do it.

---
    AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
    #488 Posted: 21:51:33 08/12/2016
    I don't know if anyone would know the answer to this, but...

I remember I once tried to mod Super Smash Bros. on my Wii U, but gave up on it. I say this because I got past the point where I have to change the code of something to prevent Nintendo from sending updates... And now I'm concerned I won't be able to play any of the new content in the game. Anyone know what to do?
    ---
    Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
    Check this out! Please?
    #489 Posted: 00:03:12 09/12/2016
    Quote: AdamGregory03

I remember I once tried to mod Super Smash Bros. on my Wii U, but gave up on it. I say this because I got past the point where I have to change the code of something to prevent Nintendo from sending updates... And now I'm concerned I won't be able to play any of the new content in the game. Anyone know what to do?

The code you would have changed is the DNS server.

Simply change it back to "Auto Obtain DNS" if you don't care about mods anymore and want to download patches/use the eShop.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:41 09/12/2016 by sonicbrawler182
    AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
    #490 Posted: 00:59:16 09/12/2016
    Quote: sonicbrawler182
    Quote: AdamGregory03

The code you would have changed is the DNS server.

Simply change it back to "Auto Obtain DNS" if you don't care about mods anymore and want to download patches/use the eShop.

Oh, that simple? Well, thanks! I'll do that ASAP.
    ---
    Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
    Check this out! Please?
    #491 Posted: 18:07:47 02/02/2017

GARTHE ****ING KNIGHT IS IN THIS!

On the other note, I'm disappointed that David Hasselhoff doesn't seem to be voicing Michael. Although it does sound like William Daniels is voicing K.I.T.T. here...
    #492 Posted: 18:39:32 02/02/2017 | Topic Creator
    wave 8-

goonies level pack
    hermionie fun pack
    chase mccain fun pack

may
    #493 Posted: 15:56:45 07/02/2017
    Update 1.17 has been released showcasing all the characters and their abilities from wave 7.5.

Oh, and instead of the Knight Rider Fun Pack releasing on the 10th in Australia (previously the 8th), I'll have to wait till the 15th. smilie
    #494 Posted: 15:28:56 09/02/2017
    Found some Knight Rider and the rest of wave 7.5 character videos here:

:

^ 24:47!

[User Posted Image]
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:35:31 09/02/2017 by Spyro Fanatic
    #495 Posted: 01:21:44 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
    the KR fun pack released at gamestop today in the USA.
    #496 Posted: 16:06:11 11/02/2017
    Quote: ZapNorris
    the KR fun pack released at gamestop today in the USA.

[User Posted Image]

(Love the title btw.)
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:12:54 11/02/2017 by Spyro Fanatic
    #497 Posted: 03:28:30 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
    might wanna see this-

https://twitter.com/j2gEurobri...197644637077512

J2G is a VERY reliable source in the lego community. (he's given out correct info on canned sets/new ones)

hey.. at least vortech??
    #498 Posted: 03:44:01 25/02/2017
    And I thought it was gonna be 3 years of content. Sad!

In all seriousness though, that suuucks. I haven't plated LD in over a year but I did want to get back into with the new content which I still might do.

Any idea on why is might be done?
    ---
    Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
    #499 Posted: 03:48:38 25/02/2017
    Well, LD is VERY expensive and its gameplay is really limited. Don't missunderstand me, I love Lego games, but they ware what they are, there's no way of selling so much content at those prices without deep gameplay variety. And it's more oriented to collector adults that like cult-like franchises than for childrens (one of the things I don't like LD despite being a hardcore Lego fan).
    ---
    Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    #500 Posted: 04:40:14 25/02/2017
    Quote: Halvmorke
    Well, LD is VERY expensive and its gameplay is really limited. Don't missunderstand me, I love Lego games, but they ware what they are, there's no way of selling so much content at those prices without deep gameplay variety. And it's more oriented to collector adults that like cult-like franchises than for childrens (one of the things I don't like LD despite being a hardcore Lego fan).

Year 2 especially seemed to do this with stuff like Goonies, Beetlejuice, and Knight Rider.
    ---
    First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me