Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Story of the Skylanders by GillGrunt4Ever
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Story of the Skylanders by GillGrunt4Ever
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#1 Posted: 22:51:23 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello users of darkSpyro! I'll be posting a story here called "The Story of the Skylanders" about the Skylanders' journeys through the current four games. Once Sky 5 comes out I will add to the story. Feel free to ask questions or make comments or suggestions.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#2 Posted: 23:33:33 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Prologue
Deep in the realm of Skylands, a war rages between good and evil.
"We have to keep fighting!" a blazing purple dragon yells, shooting fireballs at a nearby cyclops.
"I don't think we can hold them much longer, Spyro!" a landshark yells, throwing a punch at a troll.
"We have to, Terrafin!" a blue gillman states. "Gillmen never give up!"
"You always say that, Gill Grunt, but most of our friends have already fallen!" Terrafin punches another troll.
"What friends?" a green tree-creature states. "We barely put a team of six together!"
"But there were more before us, Stump Smash!" Spyro ground-pounds an ogre. "The Giants, the SWAP Force, the Trap Team, the-"
"But they're all gone!" An ice yeti uses all four of his arms to pummel a nearby drow. "Even Master Eon is gone!"
An orange gremlin with twin golden pistols runs up yelling, "Look guys!"
Suddenly, a blinding blue light appears in the sky. The light dims and the six heroes see the face of a familiar friend.
"Master Eon!" They all gasp simultaneously.
"My body may be gone, but my spirit still remains!" The old portal master exclaims. "Skylanders, look out!"
A squad of about a thousand drow, ogres, trolls, chompies, cyclopses, rock monsters, and more enter the battlefield.
"Trigger Happy!" The yeti yells. "Use your-"
He is cut off as a fireball from the villains hits him.
"Slam Bam!" Trigger Happy and the others run to check on their fallen friend.
When they reach him, a steel cage is lowered over the six Skylanders from a blimp above them.
Stump Smash says, "I have an idea. If we combine all of our powers at once, we might be able to stop them."
"It's worth a shot," Gill Grunt replies. "Let's do it!"
So Terrafin, Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Stump Smash, and Slam Bam combine their powers. A great sphere of light forms and shatters their cage.
"Wow," Spyro stated. "That actually worked!"
"Skylanders!" Master Eon's floating head comes to them. "Combining your powers was --- dangerous --- should have---"
"What?" Terrafin exclaims as a vortex starts to appear above them. "That portal is creating to much noise!"
The dark vortex starts to sends out strong gales of wind, one of them catching the still-weak Slam Bam. His cries are cut off as the vortex sucks him away. The five remaining Skylanders stare at where their friend just was, astonished. More gales threaten to carry away the Skylanders as they dash around the battlefield. Most of their enemies have gone by now, one way or another. A gale scoops up Terrafin, and another one gets Stump Smash.
"This is the end!" Trigger Happy yells, frightened.
Barely audible over the swirling portal in the sky, the remaining trio hear Master Eon shout, "Stay strong, Skylanders!"
"We can't run forever guys." Gill Grunt says. "I wish we could."
"If we go down, we go down together." Spyro states. The three heroes can feel the speed of the winds picking up again. The vortex creates a funnel of wind around them. With nowhere left to run, Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy leap upwards into the depths of the ominous portal, unknowing of all of their great adventures to come.

Coming soon: Chapter 1
Since when do fish carry harpoons?
---
smilie smilie
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#3 Posted: 23:46:28 07/04/2015
Quote: GillGrunt4Ever
Prologue
Deep in the realm of Skylands, a war rages between good and evil.
"We have to keep fighting!" a blazing purple dragon yells, shooting fireballs at a nearby cyclops.
"I don't think we can hold them much longer, Spyro!" a landshark yells, throwing a punch at a troll.
"We have to, Terrafin!" a blue gillman states. "Gillmen never give up!"
"You always say that, Gill Grunt, but most of our friends have already fallen!" Terrafin punches another troll.
"What friends?" a green tree-creature states. "We barely put a team of six together!"
"But there were more before us, Stump Smash!" Spyro ground-pounds an ogre. "The Giants, the SWAP Force, the Trap Team, the-"
"But they're all gone!" An ice yeti uses all four of his arms to pummel a nearby drow. "Even Master Eon is gone!"
An orange gremlin with twin golden pistols runs up yelling, "Look guys!"
Suddenly, a blinding blue light appears in the sky. The light dims and the six heroes see the face of a familiar friend.
"Master Eon!" They all gasp simultaneously.
"My body may be gone, but my spirit still remains!" The old portal master exclaims. "Skylanders, look out!"
A squad of about a thousand drow, ogres, trolls, chompies, cyclopses, rock monsters, and more enter the battlefield.
"Trigger Happy!" The yeti yells. "Use your-"
He is cut off as a fireball from the villains hits him.
"Slam Bam!" Trigger Happy and the others run to check on their fallen friend.
When they reach him, a steel cage is lowered over the six Skylanders from a blimp above them.
Stump Smash says, "I have an idea. If we combine all of our powers at once, we might be able to stop them."
"It's worth a shot," Gill Grunt replies. "Let's do it!"
So Terrafin, Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Stump Smash, and Slam Bam combine their powers. A great sphere of light forms and shatters their cage.
"Wow," Spyro stated. "That actually worked!"
"Skylanders!" Master Eon's floating head comes to them. "Combining your powers was --- dangerous --- should have---"
"What?" Terrafin exclaims as a vortex starts to appear above them. "That portal is creating to much noise!"
The dark vortex starts to sends out strong gales of wind, one of them catching the still-weak Slam Bam. His cries are cut off as the vortex sucks him away. The five remaining Skylanders stare at where their friend just was, astonished. More gales threaten to carry away the Skylanders as they dash around the battlefield. Most of their enemies have gone by now, one way or another. A gale scoops up Terrafin, and another one gets Stump Smash.
"This is the end!" Trigger Happy yells, frightened.
Barely audible over the swirling portal in the sky, the remaining trio hear Master Eon shout, "Stay strong, Skylanders!"
"We can't run forever guys." Gill Grunt says. "I wish we could."
"If we go down, we go down together." Spyro states. The three heroes can feel the speed of the winds picking up again. The vortex creates a funnel of wind around them. With nowhere left to run, Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy leap upwards into the depths of the ominous portal, unknowing of all of their great adventures to come.

Coming soon: Chapter 1
Since when do fish carry harpoons?

^hehe. Nice fanfic so far, by the way.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#4 Posted: 23:50:10 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks Bone Chompy! I'll have Chapter 1 up soon!
---
smilie smilie
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#5 Posted: 03:15:37 08/04/2015
Nice! I am glad you took your idea from the comment you posted in my fanfic and put it in the story! Mind if I might use the idea you put in your comment in my fanfic? smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
#6 Posted: 01:26:11 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't mind at all! Btw my Chap. 1 should be up very soon.
---
smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 01:38:06 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

Darkness. That is all that Gill Grunt, Spyro, and Trigger Happy feel as they drift through the seemingly endless portal. Then suddenly...
With a loud BOOM! the three heroes are rocketed through the vortex to whatever lies on the other side. The Skylander trio finally see more than darkness. They see bright, blue sky and fluffy, white clouds.
"Whoa!" Spyro the dragon yells as the three shoot through the atmosphere of this new world. "Guys...I can't move! That vortex did something to us!"
"Frozen!" Trigger Happy screams. "We are frozen!"
"Look you two!" Gill Grunt shouts as they get closer to the ground. "It seems to me that this place, wherever we are, is actually similar to Skylands!"
"Well," Spyro answers. "Other than the fact that Skylands is a group of floating islands, I guess it is."
"Yeah, other than that." Gill Grunt tries to smile, but you know, he's frozen.
"Aahhh!" Trigger Happy exclaims seemingly out of nowhere. "Giant house! Giant house!"
Spyro and Gill Grunt have no idea of what the wild orange gremlin is saying until they see an enormous house, just as he had said.
The three land with a crash in a field behind the house.
"Ugh...I think that would have hurt more if we weren't frozen," Spyro says, exhausted.
"I agree," Gill Grunt responded. "Where do you think that Terrafin, Stump Smash, and Slam Bam landed?"
"Probably around he-" Spyro is cut of as the Skylander trio hears a slow booming noise, followed by another, and another, and another.
"W-what was that?" Trigger Happy quivers as he hears another BOOM.
"I don't know," Spyro states. "But they're getting louder!"
BOOM.
"That means whatever is making them," Gill Grunt says. "Is getting closer!"
BOOM.
As the three heroes' curiosity begins to consume them, they see two giant figures appear, and realize that their feet are causing the booms.
"They resemble Master Eon in a way," Gill Grunt noticed. "Wait...do you think that they are Portal Masters like Eon?"
"It's possible," stated Spyro, when the two possible Portal Masters saw the three frozen Skylanders.
"Whoa!" One of them shouted, his voice seeming to echo. "What are these?"
"Since when do fish have harpoons?" The other one asked.
"He's not a fish, he's more of a...fish-man guy."
"Are we sure it's a guy?"
"Okay, slightly possible," Spyro added to what he had said earlier.
The eyes of the two Portal Masters shot down as they heard Spyro speak.
"Heheheh," Trigger Happy said. "They're lookin' at us!"
"Whoa whoa, it's okay," Gill Grunt said to calm the now-frightened Eon-like creatures. "We are the Skylanders." Gill Grunt explained to them all about their friends, their journey, Master Eon, Portal Masters, and their enemies: Kaos and the Darkness.
"Also," Gill Grunt continued. "To return to Skylands, we need a portal. Happen to have one?"
"Actually yes!" One of the "Portal Masters" exclaimed. He ran inside the giant house with his friend, and they returned a few minutes later. "We found this out hear just before you arrived. My name's Jon by the way, and that's my twin brother, Ron."
"'Sup," Ron said.
Jon took the trio inside the house and hooked up the portal to some device. The portal seems to be just a white swirly something surrounded by a gray stone border, with ancient markings on it, Gill Grunt thought. It lit up once the device was on. A large screen lit up with bright colors and Jon used a remote to select Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. Somehow, none other than Master Eon greeted the boys through the screen, explained the general info, and told them that they were new Portal Masters.
"Cool!" Jon and Ron said in unison.
"I did say slightly possible," Spyro said.
The screen changed to a series of floating islands with a tornado near them.
Eon then said, "Now place one of your Skylanders on the Portal of Power."
Jon picked up Spyro and brought him towards the Portal.
"What are you doing?" Spyro said nervously as Jon placed him on the portal.

Chapter 2 coming soon!
Congratulations, you almost died!
---
smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:23 09/04/2015 by GillGrunt4Ever
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#8 Posted: 02:19:46 09/04/2015
Nice!
---
Spread those positive vibes
#9 Posted: 20:38:43 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you!
---
smilie smilie
#10 Posted: 21:13:27 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 coming very soon!
---
smilie smilie
#11 Posted: 21:31:35 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
Suddenly, the portal emitted a bright purple light as Jon placed Spyro on it.
“Whoa!” Spyro said as he was transferred by the Portal of Power into the realm shown on the tv.
“Guys!” Spyro yelled. Jon, Ron, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy saw Spyro through the large, bright screen. “I’m back in Skylands!”
Jon took Spyro’s body off the Portal which brought him back to Earth. (Literally smilie) Jon and Ron this time used a second remote and put Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy on the Portal at the same time. They were transported into Skylands as well, then taking out when the Portal Master brothers took them off. The boys then spent their afternoon with the three Skylanders, beating the first few levels of Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure.
“We should really look for our friends now,” Gill Grunt said. “I’m bored with this right now anyway.” Jon and Ron had been using Spyro and Trigger Happy most of the time, and occasionally swapped out Gill Grunt, mostly just for water gates. The gillman watched as the others obtained the Eternal Air Source. Oh hooray, Gill Grunt thought. [i]Yet another achievement for those four and not me.[i/]
“Oh sorry what’d you say?” Jon asked Gill Grunt.
“I said we should look for our friends now!” Gill Grunt grumpily replied.
“Why are you so angry?” Spyro questioned.
“It’s nothing,” Gill Grunt said. “Let’s just go.”
“Someome should stay here to guard the Portal or somethin’.” Ron said as they were about to leave. “I vote the blue guy.”
“Sounds fair enough,” Jon stated. “We’ll be back soon, Gill Grunt!”
Gill Grunt was feeling worse than ever, and Spyro noticed.
“Wait,” Spyro stopped the Portal Masters. “I’ll stay and guard too. The Portal might need extra protection.”
“Well...okay,” Jon decided. “Ron, Trigger Happy, and I will go then.” This time he said, “We’ll be back soon Gill Grunt AND Spyro.”
After they left, Gill Grunt told Spyro, “Thanks.”
“No problem, buddy,” Spyro told the gillman. “I couldn’t stand to see you so down. What was bothering you?”
“It’s just...wait, what was that?” A noise came from the back door. Gill Grunt and Spyro saw figures outside the window.
“Don’t worry, the door’s locked,” Spyro said. CRASH! went the door as the figures busted it down. They ran over to the Portal and grabbed Spyro and Gill Grunt. They couldn’t have gone anywhere, since they were frozen.
“You two are coming with us,” one of the men said and stuffed the two Skylanders in a dark bag. Some how or another, even though they were frozen, the pair drifted off into unconsciousness.

Sorry, that spoiler from last time will actually be in Chapter 3.
Congatulations! You almost died!
---
smilie smilie
#12 Posted: 20:06:21 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Ugh...what happened? thought Slam Bam as he opened his eyes. Then he remembered the battle, the vortex, and his friends.
"Guys...where are you?" Slam Bam yelled and tried to move, but he found out that he couldn't because he seemed to be frozen. He looked around and saw that sitting next to him were two items that he had used in the battle: Anvil Rain and the Sky-Iron Shield. Sitting a little farther away was an icy totem. What is that? the ice yeti wondered as he heard a noise in the distance.
Boom.
He was still observing the snow-capped totem when he heard another Boom.
The Booms were becoming louder and more frequent when Slam Bam started to wonder what was making them. Is it a monster? Slam Bam thought. He could just make out two dark figures in the distance; one was carrying a sack. Slam Bam figured out that the two figures were making the Booms, and tried to run but couldn't move since he was frozen. One of the figures grabbed Slam Bam and the three items sitting around him and thrust them into the sack he saw earlier. His only light was coming from the opening at the top of the sack, which was shut almost immediately after he and the other items were thrown in. Just before the sack closed though, Slam Bam saw that he was not alone. Next to him in the sack were Spyro, Gill Grunt, and about twelve other Skylanders who had gone missing-in-action from Skylanders over the past few weeks.
"Slam Bam," a life dragon named Camo said to him just after the sack was closed. "Is that you?"
"Yes," Slam Bam told him. "How did you get here?"
Camo explained to Slam Bam that he, Spyro, and the others were not the only Skylanders to be frozen and sent to this world, which Camo said was called "Earth."
"There are fifteen of us here, including you and I," stated Camo. "As you know, there are thirty-two current day Skylanders, as well as eight battle items, and four apprentice Skylanders, who are here as well."
Terrabite, Gill Runt, Whisper Elf, and Trigger Snappy, the four apprentices, yelled "Hi!" from somewhere in the horde of Skylanders.
Camo continued, "I have also heard of five new items that I believe came to Earth as well." Camo continued to explain some things to Slam Bam as the two dark figures headed back to Jon and Ron's house to see if the Portal Masters, who they knew had left their home, had returned with Trigger Happy.
"He will make a fine addition to our collection," said one of the figures.
"Indeed," said the other, "and that Portal of Power will be ours as well."
The two figures laughed, as all evil villains do, as they were nearing a cliff. The first figure snagged his foot on a root and started to lose his balance, which would send him over the cliff. The second figure, who was holding the sack, used his other hand to catch the first one from falling off the side.
"Congratulations, you almost died!" Figure Two stated.
"Thanks man," Figure One said, relieved to have not died, and the two shadowy figures continued on their quest for control of the Skylanders.

Coming soon: Chapter 4!
"Oh look, the Grim Reaper! Correction: Grim Reapers. Wow, is it my time already?"
---
smilie smilie
#13 Posted: 15:21:35 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
The two dark figures were collecting more and more Skylanders on their journey back to Ron and Jon's house.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenety-two.
The frozen Skylanders' only hope was that Ron and Jon would somehow be able to save them.
"We're doomed," Zook, one of the frozen Skylanders, said. "From what you guys (he motioned to Gill Grunt and Spyro) told me about Ron and Jon, we are more likely to turn into butterflies and flutter back to Skylands than for these two to save us."
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Terrafin and Stump Smash landed in the bag with a thud. The dark figures had found them as well, and threw in three objects after them, two of which the Skylanders recognized to be battle items (the Ghost-Prate Swords and Hidden Treasure), but they weren't sure what the other item was.
"It looks like a small pirate ship," said Camo. "It must be one of the other five items I was telling you about! I believe that these totem-like structures can transport us to new worlds if the are placed on the Portal of Power. We have three of them here: the ice totem, the ship totem, and a totem with wings and a skull was thrown in earlier with Ghost Roaster, the Healing Elixir, and the Time-Twist Hourglass."
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.
Twenty-seven.
One of these three was Sunburn, who was thrown in with a golden dragon-like totem, Sparx the Dragonfly, and the Winged Boots.
"Okay," said Dino-rang, one of the Skylanders. "This means that one of the new items is still out there somewhere, along with five-"
Twenty-eight.
"Okay four of-"
Twenty-nine.
"Alright then, three of the Sky-"
Thirty.
"Oh come on!" yelled Dino-rang as yet another Skylander, Chop Chop, was thrown into the sack.
"There are two Skylanders left!" Dino-rang said quickly, expecting to be interrupted again. He waited...and waited...and figured that there were going to be no more-
Thirty-one.
Except this wasn't thirty-one because it was an item. But it wasn't a totem or a battle item.
"This is it," Camo said excitedly. "The fifth item!"
"But it doesn't look like a totem," said Voodood, a Magic Skylander.
"It's more of a vault," a water Skylander named Wham-shell said, but before the Skylanders could examine the item further, the top of the sack was closed, cutting off their only source of light.

Jon, Ron, Trigger Happy, and Warnado (who they found) were on their way back from searching for the other Skylanders, when they saw two dark figures standing by their house. One was carrying a large, burlap sack.
"Oh look, the Grim Reaper," said Ron. "Correction, Grim Reapers. Wow, is it my time already?"
"They are not Grim Reapers Ron, and I'm more concerned with the fact that ONE OF OUR DOORS HAS BEEN BUSTED DOWN!" Jon yelled. The two shadowy figures slipped into the Portal Masters' home through the spot where a door used to be, unaware that Jon was dialing three digits on his cell phone he thought he never would have to: 9-1-1.

Chapter 5 will be here soon:
"Sir this is no laughing matter."
"Oh, right, right..." *laughs maniacally*
---
smilie smilie
#14 Posted: 03:47:13 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5
Jon held his phone up to his ear, waiting for a response. He waited several moments and no one picked up. It wasn't even ringing. What's going on? thought Jon and checked his phone to make sure he'd dialed the number correctly.
"Oh," he said outloud. "I didn't even press the call button!" As he pushed the button, his phone cut off. Just before it went off, Jon glanced at the battery life of his phone: 1%.
"Aw great, I just remembered!" Jon shouted.
"What?" Ron answered.
"I forgot to charge my phone last night! What luck. Can I borrow yours?"
"Sure," said Ron, handing his phone to his brother. "Just hurry; it has 3% battery."
Oh great. Jon thought and tried his luck again, but faster this time.

"They're not here! I only found the Portal!"
"Well grab it and keep searching! They could be hiding!"
The two dark figures were looking around the Portal Masters' home for Jon, Ron, and Trigger Happy.
"Do you think they have Warnado as well?" Figure Two asked.
"Most likely," Figure One answered. "as we have yet to find him anywhere nearby."
The shadowy hunters continued their search for a while longer, then came to a solution.
"They're not here!" Figure Two decided. "Let's just go search somewhere else."
As the two figures exited the house, they heard sirens in the distance.
"Do you think they're comin' for us?" Figure Two pondered.
"Why would they?" One responded. "It's not like the kids called the police or anything."
Just then the figures noticed the Portal Master twins standing in the front yard.
"Oh Arkeyans," Figure One grumbled.
Surprised, Two said, "What? Arkeyans? Where?"
"It's just an expression," One answered, grumbling softer this time.

Officers Jonathan Shwarts and James Bucknor were speeding past any car in their way as they headed to the site of a reported burglary. Shwarts and Bucknor were roommates back when they were in college, and when they graduated they decided to join the police force together. They were an excellent crime-fighting duo and knew that just two robbers would be an easy arrest. At least that's what they thought.

Chapter 6 will actually have this in it:
"Sir this is no laughing matter." The officer said to Figure One.
"Oh, right, right..." he responded. Then he laughed maniacally.
---
smilie smilie
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#15 Posted: 23:07:57 13/07/2015
Great story! GG
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#16 Posted: 16:13:55 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
@PopFizzMagic: Thanks!
---
smilie smilie
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#17 Posted: 16:58:12 19/07/2015
It's nice I admit. It'd be nice if you could put down alinea's instead of a wall of text. It'll be less tireing to read. Also. You could put the title of your story in the topic title, like this:

The Story of the Skylanders-By GillGrunt4Ever
#18 Posted: 17:40:25 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
It's nice I admit. It'd be nice if you could put down alinea's instead of a wall of text. It'll be less tireing to read. Also. You could put the title of your story in the topic title, like this:

The Story of the Skylanders-By GillGrunt4Ever

I'm doing a wall of text bc I'm doing short chapters.
Also, I'm not sure what u mean about the title, bc I already have the story title in the topic titlle.
---
smilie smilie
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#19 Posted: 18:10:10 19/07/2015
Oh eehhh... whoopsie.

Well yeah, perhaps they might not be long, but IMO they look long. It can just be me. Don't take it too serious, just trying to help.
#20 Posted: 21:09:32 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
Oh eehhh... whoopsie.

Well yeah, perhaps they might not be long, but IMO they look long. It can just be me. Don't take it too serious, just trying to help.

Oh no problem dude, you're good. smilie
---
smilie smilie
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#21 Posted: 09:05:54 30/07/2015
Loving it !
#22 Posted: 02:28:22 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Camo Lover
Loving it !

Thanks! I'll try to have a new chapter up soon smilie
---
smilie smilie
#23 Posted: 11:04:39 31/07/2015
I hope so it's honestly one of the best fan fictions here. Puts mine to shame.
#24 Posted: 02:15:22 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks CamoLover! I have not read your story but I am sure it is great. I'll read it if I get the time.

Also, everyone who is keeping up with my story, please be patient. I have been really busy lately, which is why I have been taking a break from the story, but will continue it as soon as I can.

In the meantime, feel free to ask questions or tell comments about the story, about what you want next for the story, or about any other story ideas.

Thanks!
Gill
---
smilie smilie
#25 Posted: 09:58:29 06/08/2015
we love your story. its probably the best or the second best, coz there are beastly stories her like shelves, maze skylander, and mystery of earth. but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than mine.
---
PIKA
PIKA
#26 Posted: 11:06:34 07/08/2015
Yeah this one is the best. I cant wait to see what personality you give to camo ! You can tell by my name how much I love him.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#27 Posted: 14:25:43 07/08/2015
I love it! I'm Starting a Story soon when more of Astroblast is revealed
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#28 Posted: 02:17:59 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
we love your story. its probably the best or the second best, coz there are beastly stories her like shelves, maze skylander, and mystery of earth. but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than mine.

I think yours is good so far, but have not read much of it lately. If I have time, I'll try to read some more.

Quote: Camo Lover
Yeah this one is the best. I cant wait to see what personality you give to camo ! You can tell by my name how much I love him.

Yeah, when I was deciding who I should use for that role, I decided Camo would be the best, so I hope that role in the story will play out well for him!

Quote: Luminous35
I love it! I'm Starting a Story soon when more of Astroblast is revealed

Oh cool! I'll add that to my ever-growing list of stories that I need to check out once you start it.
---
smilie smilie
#29 Posted: 11:51:47 10/08/2015
Speaking of stories chapter one part two of my story is out! Btw Gillgrunt when will there be more chapters I really want to know what happens.
#30 Posted: 01:55:31 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The long awaited Chapter 6 will be here in a few minutes! Also, it will be the end of Part 1.
---
smilie smilie
#31 Posted: 02:00:17 11/08/2015
Yay!!!!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#32 Posted: 02:35:02 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6

Officers Jonathan Shwarts and James Bucknor were speeding past any car in their way as they headed to the site of a reported burglary. Shwarts and Bucknor were roommates back when they were in college, and when they graduated they decided to join the police force together. They were an excellent crime-fighting duo and knew that just two robbers would be an easy arrest. At least that's what they thought.

A police car, sirens blaring, sped into Jon and Ron's driveway. It screeched to a halt and out of it jumped two police officers. Both were rather skinny, besides their muscle, and were around the same height. The one that was just a slight bit taller had a short, black buzz cut, and his companion was a curly redhead.
"Hello," the black-haired officer walked up to Jon and shook his hand, and then Ron's. The redhead did the same.
"I'm Officer Jonathan Shwarts," Black Buzz Cut said, who also introduced us to Redhead, whose name was James Bucknor. "Were you the ones who called?"
"I did," answered Jon, "because my brother and I saw two unfamiliar men enter our house through the side door, which I assumed the broke down, sir."
"Are they still inside your home?" Bucknor asked.
"We're not sure," said Ron.
"Then we better check, huh?" Shwarts responded with a chuckle.
Just as the officers were about to enter the Portal Masters' home, they noticed the Skylanders in Ron's hands.
"Son, I just have one more question for you," Shwarts asked Jon, following with a gesture toward Trigger Happy and Warnado. "What are those?" ( smilie )
"Those are the last two Skylanders we need to complete our collection," Figure One said, stepping out from behind a cluster of trees with Figure Two behind him, carrying the sack.
"You will not be getting anything from these children!" Bucknor said to the Figures. "The Highland-, uh, Skyline-, uh-"
"You can't even say it right!" Figure Two yelled. "They are Skylanders, and they do not belong in the possession of these kids!" Figure One had started laughing once Bucknor started trying to say "Skylanders" and he had not stopped since then.
"Sir this is no laughing matter." Officer Shwarts said to Figure One.
"Oh, right, right..." he responded. Then he laughed maniacally, and pulled out a gun of some sort.
"What in the world is that?" Ron asked.
"This is the one-of-a-kind Chompy-fier 4000." Figure One answered. "Most use the 3000, but we just this fresh off the factory line. The rest of them are not even for sale yet."
"And we need to test it." Figure Two added. "But on who..."
"How about...you?!" Figure One fired a blinding green lazer from the Chompy-fier 4000 at James Bucknor. A swirling green vortex opened behind him as his features began to change. His red hair all fell out, his eyes grew out from his head as cylindrical, floppy rods, his teeth became extremely sharp, and he began to shrink and turn green, until he became, you probably guessed it, a Chompy. He was pulled into the portal behind him, and it shut. Leaving Jon, Ron, and Officer Shwarts staring dumbfounded at where Officer Bucknor just was. But now he was gone. And of course, the Figures were laughing.
"Alright!" Figure One yelled. "Who's next?"

END OF PART ONE

Coming soon...
Part Two

Please let me know if there are any errors; I did not have time to proofread it. smilie
---
smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:08 01/12/2015 by GillGrunt4Ever
#33 Posted: 08:49:35 11/08/2015
Wow that was amazing ! Best one yet I cant wait to see what happens after that !
#34 Posted: 13:02:21 11/08/2015
Amazingo!!!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#35 Posted: 02:03:30 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! I'm glad to see fans of my story! I will check out both of yours too! smilie
---
smilie smilie
#36 Posted: 02:29:27 12/08/2015
3rd best story.
---
PIKA
PIKA
#37 Posted: 09:21:32 12/08/2015
It really is good.
#38 Posted: 01:52:39 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Part Two Teaser

Spyro, Trigger Happy, Chop Chop, and Bash looked around the dark, rocky void. Their only source of light came from a crevice in the ceiling. How will we ever get out? Spyro wondered. Gill Grunt and the others need us. We have to find a way!
Then Spyro thought of something. He remembered something Master Eon had told him about a way to enhance your powers, a way to become something that many Skylanders could only dream of. Spyro knew that this might be their only chance of escape, their only chance to save Gill Grunt, Warnado, Camo, and everyone else.
"Guys, I know what we have to do." Spyro told his friends.
"What, Spyro?" Bash answered. "What can we do to break out?"
"Remember what Master Eon said about our hidden powers that can only be unlocked at a time of great need?"
"Yes," Chop Chop responded.
"A time like now?" Trigger Happy seemed excited.
"Yeah!" Spyro shouted, seeing the joy return to his friends' faces that had left them when they fell into the hole.
Spyro looked around at his fellow Skylanders, sensing their inner determination. "Let's do it guys! Let's become Legendary."
---
smilie smilie
#39 Posted: 08:41:08 13/08/2015
oh yeah!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#40 Posted: 15:26:17 13/08/2015
This is going to be good.
#41 Posted: 03:11:40 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Part Two of the story of the Skylanders will be out pretty soon! Keep checking back here for more updates! In the mean time, let me know of any comments, questions, suggestions, etc. you have! smilie
---
smilie smilie
#42 Posted: 02:27:41 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7

Jon, Ron, and Officer Schwarts, along with Warnado and Trigger Happy, took off running, putting as much distance between the Figures as they could.
"Hurry!" Ron yelled. "I don't wanna become a chompy too!"
Figure One fired another blast from his Chompy-fier 4000 and it missed Ron by an inch.
"That was close," said Ron.
"Quick!" Officer Schwarts exclaimed. "To my car!"
They managed to put some distance between themselves and the figures, then headed toward the police car. Schwarts hopped into the front seat, while the twins, still holding the Skylanders, took the backseat.
"Where are we going to go?" Ron asked the officer, just as he began to start up the car.
"We're gonna head to-" Schwarts began to say, then glanced out his window and saw a bright, green lazer shooting towards the car. He tried to drive away but the lazer hit the car before he could pull off.
"Kids get out!" Schwarts yelled, as the kids grabbed the Skylanders and began to run down the street, with Schwarts following close behind them. The officer turned around for a split second and watched as his car turned into a Chompy Pod, then was pulled into a portal just like the one Bucknor was pulled into. Schwarts also realized that he left both his phone and walkie-talkie in the car. Great, now how am I gonna call for backup? Schwarts thought. Oh wait, the kids!
"Hey Ron and Jon?" Schwarts asked mid-jog. "Can one of you guys call 9-1-1 again and ask for backup?"
"Oh sure," both of them responded, both pulled their phones out, and both realized that they were dead.
"Um...our phones died, sorry," Jon said gloomily.
Just as Schwarts began to respond, Ron yelled, "Whoa! Stop!"
The three came to a halt and looked ahead of them. The figures had managed to cut through the woods to get ahead of them, and the Chomy-fier 4000 was pointed directly at them.

Coming soon: Chapter 8!
Why couldn't we have gotten the Sheep-ifier 4000?

P.S. I've just decided who the figures will be! Expect a reveal sometime in the next few chapters, and in the meantime, guess who they are in the comments! smilie smilie
---
smilie smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:29:26 02/08/2016 by GillGrunt4Ever
#43 Posted: 22:48:00 31/12/2015
Sorry I've been in active I'm kind of out growing skylanders. Never out grow camo doe.
#44 Posted: 02:38:04 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok; I'll have more of the story up soon.
---
smilie smilie
#45 Posted: 22:19:00 09/01/2016
I most likely will only come on just to read your story.
#46 Posted: 03:27:47 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh wow really? I better try to work on it some more soon then.
---
smilie smilie
#47 Posted: 15:29:36 31/01/2016
Yeah.
#48 Posted: 02:33:37 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I really have been trying to work on it, and I'm sorry that I haven't been, but expect to see at least a small update soon.
smilie
---
smilie smilie
#49 Posted: 19:27:32 03/02/2016
Thanks.
#50 Posted: 02:37:34 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Scroll up to Chapter 7 to check out the new update! More updates on the way! smilie
---
smilie smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me