CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#1 Posted: 04:30:29 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Who thinks we should of been able to reset traps
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:14 03/04/2015 by TTD
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#2 Posted: 12:34:08 03/04/2015
No... There's ONE upgrade... no paths, no gold locked onto the character, you can get rid of any nickname by accepting a Blank ("_") nickname... and unwear any outfit selection by clicking the "None" slot...
And FYI: the point of resetting is so you can try the other path if you don't enjoy the first one you pick, not so you can grind out the stuff all over again!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#3 Posted: 18:59:25 03/04/2015
I think they should have a Stats screen tho in the next game...would like to see the stats of the Villians as well as the Skylanders. And what juarmo said....reseting is for going up the other path...Villians don't have another path...so no point for a reset to be inputted.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 21:10:03 03/04/2015
No resetting traps is for people who have regretted doing the quests and prefer the original look better.

And I believe someone said you could use an unsupported tool that can't be discussed here to do it...haven't tried it yet (and it will erase variant figures off traps so beware).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:17 03/04/2015 by GhostRoaster
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 22:40:22 03/04/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
No resetting traps is for people who have regretted doing the quests and prefer the original look better.

And I believe someone said you could use an unsupported tool that can't be discussed here to do it...haven't tried it yet (and it will erase variant figures off traps so beware).

This.

I would really like if they could give us the option, in Skylanders 5.
I bought two traps per Element exactly so I can have both forms for each villain, but I only want a single Kaos trap, so it would be cool having that possibility, or at least being able to simply disable the evolved look, while keeping the timer upgrade. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#6 Posted: 22:45:34 03/04/2015
I dont really care about resetting to be honest... but I also collect all the traps/variants/villain variants. so if I didn't like the evolved look I have plenty of other traps to stick an unevolved one on.

People will complain about anything
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#7 Posted: 22:46:34 03/04/2015
Quote: Drek95
Quote: GhostRoaster

This.

I would really like if they could give us the option, in Skylanders 5.
I bought two traps per Element exactly so I can have both forms for each villain, but I only want a single Kaos trap, so it would be cool having that possibility, or at least being able to simply disable the evolved look, while keeping the timer upgrade. smilie

Good point guys...didn't think about those things. So i would like Drek's idea the best...many of the evolved color schemes look .....bad...to say the lest.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 22:52:51 03/04/2015
And, I hate to sound like a broker record (can't remember how many times I brought up this thing), but... Could we have the same option for Skylanders...?
Please...?

Just an option. If you like the new look, you could keep it.

Some fully upgrades characters look really bad, in my opinion, and are just screaming "Take us back to our original forms!", like Rattle Shake, Rubble Rouser, Tree Rex, Slobber Tooth and so on.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me