Page 1 of 1
April Fools topics [CLOSED]
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#1 Posted: 18:46:20 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
April fools topics should be posted in Stuff & Nonsense or the main game page and not on the skylanders boards. If any REAL news emerges tomorrow it will be hard for users to find it. Furthermore, it makes the board just look messy if it is full of fake/ April fools topics.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:02:12 31/03/2015 by TTD
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 19:21:05 31/03/2015
You're no fun. But I am smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 19:24:27 31/03/2015
Sorry.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#4 Posted: 19:32:18 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris

Don't get me wrong, I love April fools pranks but again, imagine if other users wanted their own April fools topic and then when you checked the skylander board it was full of April fools topics. Me and Buzzer talked about this and we both agreed that there shouldn't be any for that reason.
Quote: AdamGregory03
Sorry.

It's fine, it's fine having 1 or 2 but then other users will start making their own topics until it gets out of control and we have 20-30 April Fools topics. I've moved your's to S&N anyway.
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#5 Posted: 19:53:15 31/03/2015
The whole idea of April Fools jokes is making people believe something false for a second. If people post April Fools jokes on the Stuff & Nonsense page, then everybody will know immediately that its fake pretty much taking away the entire point of April Fools jokes. On the other hand though, having all those "SKYLANDERS 5 ANNOUNCED!1!1" threads would get very annoying very quickly.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6 Posted: 20:07:52 31/03/2015
Any April Fool's posts/troll posts that appear will be deleted, no exceptions. If the offender should spam-post topics multiple times, there will be suspensions taken into consideration.

Lastly, if any "news posts" are made, but do not have any types of proof, they will be deemed as spam if proof isn't provided.

Sorry about being the party poopers, but we're doing this to keep the Skylanders forums under control, as there are many younger users on here that tend to be sensitive/gullible to the slightest bit of info.

Dark already has some stuff planned for the site, so that should (possibly) get a few giggles out of people.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:24 31/03/2015 by Matteomax
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#7 Posted: 21:10:18 31/03/2015
Quote: Matteomax
Any April Fool's posts/troll posts that appear will be deleted, no exceptions. If the offender should spam-post topics multiple times, there will be suspensions taken into consideration.

Lastly, if any "news posts" are made, but do not have any types of proof, they will be deemed as spam if proof isn't provided.

Sorry about being the party poopers, but we're doing this to keep the Skylanders forums under control, as there are many younger users on here that tend to be sensitive/gullible to the slightest bit of info.

Dark already has some stuff planned for the site, so that should (possibly) get a few giggles out of people.

I can't wait to see what he does.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 22:28:46 31/03/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Matteomax

I can't wait to see what he does.

He will turn us all INTO SHEEP!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#9 Posted: 23:57:25 31/03/2015
Quote: TTD
April fools topics should be posted in Stuff & Nonsense or the main game page and not on the skylanders boards. If any REAL news emerges tomorrow it will be hard for users to find it. Furthermore, it makes the board just look messy if it is full of fake/ April fools topics.

I don't approve of April Fool's topics, either. It's like posting lies and exaggerations online just to mislead innocent readers.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#10 Posted: 00:16:57 01/04/2015
Go back to your section you goons.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#11 Posted: 00:19:39 01/04/2015
I will not make one
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#12 Posted: 14:32:43 01/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

In all fairness, it would seem a little out of place to make a bunch of April Fools threads here. There's a lot of buzz and rumors surrounding Skylanders 5, and a bunch of fake news stories about it is bound to make the section explode. Think of it in the context of Amiibo. r/amiibo banned any April Fools posts because wave 4 preorders still aren't up in NA and there's rumors of wave 5, and they don't want the subreddit to go nuclear over false information.

Maybe just keep it in S&N. Yeah a small Fools post would be neat in here, but the entire site is one big prank and that's probably enough for the sections here.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me