Page 1 of 1
ENIGMA hd image
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:36:27 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

maybe W5 is coming sooner than we thought...
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#2 Posted: 01:40:17 30/03/2015
wow! where did you find it?
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#3 Posted: 01:44:16 30/03/2015
Cool!!! I wish we could see a picture of the actual figure though (that pic looks like it's computer generated). I want to see how the invisible part turns out on the final product!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#4 Posted: 01:47:17 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: wavesorcerer14
Cool!!! I wish we could see a picture of the actual figure though (that pic looks like it's computer generated). I want to see how the invisible part turns out on the final product!

ask and you shall receive.... from a video taken in december at TFB HQ.

[User Posted Image]
#5 Posted: 01:51:55 30/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

ask and you shall receive.... from a video taken in december at TFB HQ.

[User Posted Image]

I saw that already. I meant like a picture of just him and full. I also can't really tell how the bottom of him connects to the base.
---
#6 Posted: 01:54:47 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
It's an invisible foot...
#7 Posted: 01:58:04 30/03/2015
I know, I mean it seems too thin to support the rest of him and it seems to connect onto the side which seems strange and gives less balance and support. (That's how it looks on the pictures)
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#8 Posted: 02:06:59 30/03/2015
Quote: funnybone
wow! where did you find it?

It was on Instagram and twitter (I'll try to find the link)
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#9 Posted: 04:52:34 30/03/2015
Oh poor smilie never stood a chance even being the first magic trap master to come out. I knew he would be cooler the moment we saw Blastermind and I just thought "wow the second guy must be even cooler." On the plus side that kinda thinking led me to smilie and even smilie being my Undead and fire trap masters.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10 Posted: 05:55:21 30/03/2015
I know, I mean it seems too thin to support the rest of him and it seems to connect onto the side which seems strange and gives less balance and support. (That's how it looks on the pictures)

I think the cape also connects to the base, giving him some more balance.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#11 Posted: 05:57:06 30/03/2015
Skylanders have gotten some pretty creative means to rest on a base. Look at S1 Chop Chop, or S1 Cynder, or even Blastermind for a more recent example.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#12 Posted: 06:27:36 30/03/2015

It looks official to me. It looks exactly like the pictures that Activision was providing retailers for all the other Trap Masters. Check Amazon to see what I'm talking about. All of the images that came out with the full white background always looked exactly like the figure.
#13 Posted: 06:37:40 30/03/2015
Quote: Friendzie

It looks official to me. It looks exactly like the pictures that Activision was providing retailers for all the other Trap Masters. Check Amazon to see what I'm talking about. All of the images that came out with the full white background always looked exactly like the figure.

It is official, but there may be some small differences with the actual toy, compared to the CGI version.
Just look at the pictures we got of Thunderbolt inside his packaging.
One makes his face look dark blue (the CGI) while the other correctly depicts it as light blue (the actual packshot).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#14 Posted: 07:56:38 30/03/2015
nice pictures smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#15 Posted: 08:42:49 30/03/2015
I want him so bad plus short cut too
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#16 Posted: 13:17:02 30/03/2015
Quote: Drek95

If you zoom in very close to the picture of Enigma from the video just behind bat spin you can see that the cape doesn't connect to the base but I have a feeling he should be connected in a very sturdy manner because so far the only "loose" skylander has been rocky roll.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#17 Posted: 15:25:11 30/03/2015

It looks like an actual picture to me. It's just a very high quality image with good lighting in a lightbox. The reason you may see differences between these photos and what's released could vary. Some of it could be the lighting. Some could just be a color mix change in final production. You're talking about a difference between dark blue and light blue. Something that could easily be affected by how the colors are mixed in production. It's possible that there could have even been a reason to change it once they hit full production. I'm prettys ure the high quality photos that are taken for marketing materials are done so with a figure that's not from the main production. Not necessarily a prototype, but one that was more carefully made than the mass production counter parts. Or even if it was from the mass production, it could be an earlier run than the rest that most people see in the stores.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#18 Posted: 16:53:41 30/03/2015
The quality is still extremely low, compared to other "HD" images we've gotten.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#19 Posted: 17:03:16 30/03/2015
Quote: Matteomax

Yeah. It's just a smaller resolution image, but it was taken professionally with a high quality camera. The original image is probably very high quality, but this one was scaled down for the web.
#20 Posted: 17:05:08 30/03/2015

His staff is also partially embedded in the base.

Quote: obidawsn

Yeah. It's just a smaller resolution image, but it was taken professionally with a high quality camera. The original image is probably very high quality, but this one was scaled down for the web.

I'm pretty sure that every single "prerelease figure image" is just a 3D model from whatever they use to design the figures with.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:07:19 30/03/2015 by Matteomax
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#21 Posted: 18:46:33 30/03/2015
God, Wave 5 needs to hurry up, already!
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
#22 Posted: 19:25:29 30/03/2015

His staff is also partially embedded in the base.

Quote: obidawsn

I'm pretty sure that every single "prerelease figure image" is just a 3D model from whatever they use to design the figures with.

Didn't noticed that his staff was embedded in the base.
That should make the figure much more stable.

And yes, I think the same, about prerelease images, the ones we got, the same that are on the site, are probably just CGI models.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#23 Posted: 20:03:04 30/03/2015
Quote: Heirumaru2286
God, Wave 5 needs to hurry up, already!

Release 4 just at our doors. A month down the road...maybe.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#24 Posted: 05:59:49 31/03/2015
Quote: Friendzie

It is official, but there may be some small differences with the actual toy, compared to the CGI version.
Just look at the pictures we got of Thunderbolt inside his packaging.
One makes his face look dark blue (the CGI) while the other correctly depicts it as light blue (the actual packshot).

You're probably right. Sometimes these things are a camera issue, too. I mean, did you see that social media explosion about the blue/black or white/gold dress? Depending on your screen, the camera, the lighting, and your brain, things can look a lot different than they should in certain pictures. But again, you're probably right.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#25 Posted: 08:45:25 31/03/2015
A good example of the CGI detail looking real, but also easy to tell it's not a photograph is Blackout's high res image.
#26 Posted: 14:35:28 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
better?

[User Posted Image]
DrugCoder Green Sparx Gems: 168
#27 Posted: 16:15:23 31/03/2015
Definitely cool looking! I'll be getting him for sure
#28 Posted: 19:53:19 31/03/2015
Quote: drobot007
Look what I found.
[removed]
Not found but made.

That's literally just a video of someone slowly zooming into the exact same image that ZapNorris first posted.

Don't advertise pointless videos like this.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:56:04 31/03/2015 by Matteomax
#29 Posted: 19:56:58 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Look what I found.

Not found but made.

Just be thankful i didn't watermark it like i was going too. smilie
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#30 Posted: 21:32:22 31/03/2015
Look what I found.
[removed]
Not found but made.

That's literally just a video of someone slowly zooming into the exact same image that ZapNorris first posted.

Don't advertise pointless videos like this.

Well, it was on YouTube by me.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#31 Posted: 06:16:48 02/04/2015

^this!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
#32 Posted: 10:50:04 02/04/2015
I've seen his figure before (in hand). His cape does partially connect to the base, but other than that, his legs are thin.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me