darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Do you need the Dark Expansion Pack to play as the Dark villains?
Page 1 of 1
Do you need the Dark Expansion Pack to play as the Dark villains? [CLOSED]
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#1 Posted: 15:47:36 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The Dark expansion pack is nowhere to be found but dark traps are starting to show up in single packs. If I bought one of these traps, would I be able to use it to capture Dark villains without having the expansion?
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#2 Posted: 15:59:55 27/03/2015
Well there's this:

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...words=trap+team

As far as I know once you confront and defeat the villains, you can trap them right tehn and there or send them to the vault. I'd think you would just be able to add them into the trap once in the vault regardless of having the expac. Not 100% though.
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#3 Posted: 16:01:35 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
@Tigorus I don't live in the US so that link is pretty useless to me. Thanks anyway smilie
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#4 Posted: 16:10:18 27/03/2015
You don't need the expansion packs, no. Registering anything light or dark will unlock the element in-game, so the traps are usuable right away.
---
Eh.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#5 Posted: 16:12:49 27/03/2015
Quote: SirKev7
@Tigorus I don't live in the US so that link is pretty useless to me. Thanks anyway smilie

Just like those of us in the US, you always have the option of using an Amazon site that not your own. You might pay slightly more for shipping, but at least you're guaranteed availability.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me