Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#201 Posted: 03:05:09 18/08/2015
Tyga walks up to the front doors of the green building, just to notice that most of the building is very well barred up. He looks around at it and noticed at the top, one corner has been destroyed, exposing an abandoned room. He tightens his grip on his Halberd and climbs the side of the building with one hand, and after reaching the room, he stands up quickly and scans the room. There is a closet, dresser, and bed. The bed seemed virtually unaged save for the coat of rust around it's frame. The dresser still had clothes in it, but they had dust piled on top of them. After checking the closet for anyone hiding he set his halberd down. He sat, cross-legged in the floor and layed his hands on his knees. He breathed deeply, closed his eyes, then exhaled. He slowed his breathing down, his heart started fluttering, slowly decreasing it's pace until it became a slow, powerful pulse. Boom... Boom... Boom... He became hyper aware of his surroundings, sounds that were distorted were now Crystal clear. The drop of water became an echoing revirbration of ringing much like one would expect of crystal. The blood coursing through the animals not too far away seemed akin to flowing water, the heart a drum that set a beat to life itself. Tyga knew this feeling. A poetic disassociation from one's self. A separation from the concept of "I". The light of the moon barely edged his left side, the remnants of the roof of the building keeping him just a few inches from harm. He was just another observation to himself. Another piece of this fractured world. Tyga sought out meditation to escape loneliness and himself. Nothing bothered him more than seclusion. But in this state he could almost feel and see with his other senses, things he couldn't normally see or feel. He didn't need to sleep, he kept himself in a semi-suspended state this way.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:29 18/08/2015 by HerrMythology
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#202 Posted: 04:34:07 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Patrick stared at the sun as it set and then, it was gone. "Here we go." Patrick said to himself getting up and pulling some thick steel wire from his backpack. Using the wire he tightly locked up the door to the roof. "I completely forgot about the moon. Damn" Patrick said sitting back down and was now talking to himself as he usually did. "Wonder how everyone else will change. Real interesting those three bunked up. Anna and Deniel look like even if whatever the moon does to em they'll be fine, but i wonder what will happen to Daniel. Then again they all might be fine, those mask might also block the moon." Several hours had passed and the place was pitch black. You couldn't see anyone or anything right before your face. The Moon wasn't out yet, it moved slower then the sun and thus took longer to appear. Patrick was sitting against the stone rail of the roof with a blanket on him and was cooking up some lizard meat over a fire. Past the crackling of the fire he was listening closely, and would be watching too but even from the roof you could see nothing, as if the night was enveloped in a black thog everywhere.

OOC: When the moon does come up in my next post be sure to have a transformation ready. It can be anything from mental, physical, or both, as long as its a big change in your character, either hard to control, uncontrollable, as long as its not a OP transformation, and of course its gone when the nights over less you have a gas mask.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
#203 Posted: 04:40:15 18/08/2015
OCC: Does the moonlight have to touch you to transform you?
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:40:33 18/08/2015 by HerrMythology
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#204 Posted: 04:53:50 18/08/2015
As the moon rose anna whistled triggering deniel to wake up and pull on his mask and then settled back down. He sat up and looked at Daniel. "Make sure anna doesnt leave the room alone." He said putting the burden on Daniels shoulders.

Anna scoffed and looked out the window at the sky seeing to moon though she didnt reach for her mask instead she seemed to relax though her vitals changed ever so slightly but enough to set off a warning in daniels suit. Her stature seemed off. After a few minutes she started humming a soft lullaby and gently tapped her forehead against the glass.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#205 Posted: 05:07:00 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah it does, but after it does, even when its no longer touching you, you'll stay transformed til sunrise.
---
#206 Posted: 06:49:24 18/08/2015
OCC: my character isn't goin' to touch it... Hopefully.
---
Turtle Power.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#207 Posted: 13:03:22 18/08/2015
He instinctively reached for his flask but stopped himself "once you feel hate, in one form or another, its hard to let go, its always there it doesn't go away, even when everything you hate dies or goes away, the feeling just leaves you a broken bitter person." with that, he took the flask and put it to his lips. but he didnt drink, he took it instead and poured it out the window... "I shouldnt drink before work, doesnt end up well..."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#208 Posted: 15:18:31 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: That should be interesting. Running from the moonlight. Sounds like a horror movie.
---
#209 Posted: 23:17:40 18/08/2015
OCC: He doesn't have to run from it. The remnants of the roof cover him.
---
Turtle Power.
#210 Posted: 23:58:54 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I was just thinking up a idea.
---
#211 Posted: 02:05:37 19/08/2015
OCC: I'm dropping out.
---
Turtle Power.
#212 Posted: 04:56:41 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Patrick took the meat off from over the fire and threw some dirt from a pile of it he gathered from all over the roof on it. He sat in the dark eating the meat and listening to the world. Patrick finished up the lizard as he heard something. Patrick stood up immediately hearing a screeching scream in the night. Patrick tried looking through the pitch darkness of the night but couldn't see anything. "Guys! I think we got company!" Patrick tried yelling out from the roof and after his yell a large series of screeching screams bursted out as if a crowd was moving towards the town.
---
#213 Posted: 05:05:46 20/08/2015
Daniel heard this and ran to patricks side to see what was going on his pistol drawn and his visor up "Where?" he said quickly looking down the sight towards the sound. "I dont like that sound"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#214 Posted: 05:18:38 20/08/2015
Deniel had gotten up and kept his mask on the keep himself free from the impending effects of the moon.

Anna came out of the building in nothing but her sparing outfit which she wore under her armor. She was carrying her staff and had her pistol strapped to her hip. But she seemed off. She was always weird at night. She had most of her hair pulled back and she laughed a little. "Im ready for a late night fight." she said looking towards the sound her eyes having a strange glow to them that seemingly got brighter with the coming night.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#215 Posted: 19:12:32 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Down the center of the town" Patrick said with there being no more screams. There was just silence "You alright Anna and Deniel?!" He asked shouting down. "How did you get up here?" Patrick asked Daniel looking down into the pitch darkness.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#216 Posted: 19:51:35 21/08/2015
I remain exactly where I am, my AK-47 ready and myself alert. There is no fear in my eyes as I crouch and point my rifle in the direction of the sounds. I motion to the others hoping to get a good positioning for all of us.
#217 Posted: 01:40:05 22/08/2015
"My suit allows for extra propultion upwards but only enough to get to the window, from there I climbed, " (sorry thought we were in the same building) his gun was still drawn "I'm not sure about this... ill scout ahead"
---
#218 Posted: 06:10:12 22/08/2015
Deniel kept his mask on. "I'm just really fast so.. It wasn't hard to bound up the stairs and Anna is just terrifying at night... Like seriously" he said looking at Anna.

Anna was laughing lowly as she looked over the edge of the roof staring at the ground. "How fast do you think I'd go before i hit the bottom?" She asked her tone slightly depressed even though she was laughing lowly.

Deniel moved and grabbed her arm. "To fast. But your not jumping to find out"
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#219 Posted: 00:05:17 23/08/2015
Daniel looked concerned, "Anna, I think you should get some rest, im starting to worry about you.," he put his hand gently on her shoulder "come on, docto medics order"
---
#220 Posted: 02:51:10 23/08/2015
Anna looked at Daniel and laughed. "What? Starting to care for the well being of one girl huh? How sweet"

"Anna. Stop." Deniel said.

"What? You actually think that people care deniel? We were slaves just look at our backs. No one cares." Anna snapped.

Deniel sighed and pulled out a rag and poured some liquid into it and grabbed Anna and covered her nose and mouth holding her as she struggled for a moment then passed out.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#221 Posted: 05:42:47 24/08/2015
"I do care...." he said as she passed out "nothing sweet about it...." he looke at deniel, "is she ok?"
---
#222 Posted: 05:47:27 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Its alright. No biggie.

Patrick saw Jaers motioning and yelled to him and for the others to hear aswell. "I'm going down!" Patrick ran up to the door to the roof and tokk the steel cable keeping it shut. He looked down the stairs into the darkness. Patrick then an back over to his backpack putting his stuff back in and took out a lantern and lit it. "Can still barely see anything. If ya guys wanna stay up here go ahead, but i need to check out whats down there." And he took off down the buildings stairs.
---
#223 Posted: 06:29:08 24/08/2015
"Its a really long and depressing story... And yes. We were both slaves till our adoptive father took us in... But she had it worse... She gets pretty bad at night unless she is asleep before dark but usually chloroform puts her to sleep the entirety of the night. "She will be fine in the morning though she might not talk to you... She will regret every word by dawn." Deniel said adjusting his hold on anna. "Though.. If you dont mind, would you take her and lay her down and just stay with her tonight just in case. Im gonna go with Patrick. Just in case." He said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#224 Posted: 01:56:46 25/08/2015
"Of course" he said picking her up he maneuvered back to their room he turned his suit off and layed her down, he sat down and took a bottle out and stared at and contemplating drinking the whole thing himself... Her words hurt him, and hell he was thirsty, he sipped but he wouldnt drink deeply until he knew they were safe.
---
#225 Posted: 14:11:02 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Patrick looked behind him hearing that Deniel was coming with him. He walked down the first set of stairs onto the 5th floor and stopped noticing something weird. "The staircase is gone. Right after these stairs should be more leading all the way down." Patrick then turned looking down the pitch black hallway with his lantern that gave him barely any visibility, and pulling out his powerful one sot shotgun he started down it.

In the air there was a high echoing laugh as a wind blew past Jaer, and then a voice with another wind that started out a bit high but quickly became deep and grim sounding "Shouldn't you be running?" But Patrick and no one else heard the wind nor the words spoken from it, just Jaer.
---
#226 Posted: 21:28:32 25/08/2015
Deniel kept quiet and had his gun at the ready just in case. His mask gave him some visibility but not much. It was like something was messing with the mechanics in his mask making the night vision weak.

Anna laid quietly for quite some time but not till morning but when she woke she was a bit more civil then earlier. She sat up quickly expecting to see Deniel but saw Daniel instead and looked away getting up. "Im going to find Deniel." She said grabbing her spear and gun but didnt put on her armor. Her eyes still had the glow to them but the color was slightly different then before seeming like it changed with her emotions.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#227 Posted: 00:09:59 27/08/2015
During the the night daniel didn't sleep and was mostly bored drinking he remembered his best friend and his.... would be widow.he took another swig and drained what was a full bottle of something strong. "Shoulda been me" he mumbled drunk he looked at the sleeping girl and he sat at the window sill he put his visor down and scanned the streets for vital signs.

Daniel was sitting there hiding an empty bottle behind him he wasn't fully sobered but he turned his suit on and looked up at her "do you want support" he asked his words barely slurred at all.
---
#228 Posted: 00:29:21 27/08/2015
I simply take some furniture from inside the abandoned building where I am house and set up a barrier in front of the stairs. I turn to the others and motion for them to join me again, for I have made this place easily defensible by creating barriers and such wherever they would be positioned, to give them substantial cover. There is one entrance for them to use, the stairs, but once they are safely in I will seal it off.
#229 Posted: 18:01:45 27/08/2015
(dude I dont even know where you are in this whole rp))
---
#230 Posted: 21:00:52 27/08/2015
OOC: I'm right across the street in a three story building, all fortified up with barriers.
#231 Posted: 04:36:53 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry about that guys. I've been terribly sick.

Patrick saw Jaer's motions from outside a window on the floor he was looking out. "I'm coming!" Patrick yelled out to Jaer as the black smog began to clear away, and everywhere was lit up with moonlight, and then the moonlight hit Patrick. He fell to his knees and threw his backpack away as he started shivering, "I suggest ya get out of here." Patrick said Deniel as You could start to see his veins pop out all over his body and turn dark blue.

The barrier Jaer set up started breaking as something hard was pounding on it and there were screeches again all though out the night. Patrick started to change and get bigger as something with long floating white hair and was itself floating shot past Deniel's right side.
---
#232 Posted: 07:16:06 29/08/2015
Deniel shifted dodging what ever the thing was and quickly returned to Daniel looking around. "Wheres anna?! She woke up and left?! And your sitting here drinking?! Daniel i told you to watch her!" He said panic in his voice.

Anna walked through the dark halls of the building till she reached the drop off part of the stair. "hmm.. Thats quite a ways down..." She said before turning hearing the screeching and she grinned. "Fight to die another night Anna~" She cooed to herself running back up the steps and outside into the moon light staring at what Patrick was becoming with ominous glowing blue eyes. "Good evening love~" She giggled childishly at Patrick.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#233 Posted: 17:16:36 31/08/2015
(I thought that was a time skip thing)

"She just left, probably still in the building, her vitals are high, obvious signs of adrenaline... but she's alive lets go..." daniel got up his face pale and his eyes dead, it was obvious he hadn't slept in a long time "yes I drank" he paused "we all have demons to face, your sisters are extreme, I just choose to drown mine"
---
#234 Posted: 03:47:13 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm a bit confused myself TBH.

A screech uprupted behind Deniel and before Daniels eyes a lady in white appeared from the forming of white mist. She was floating and looked very old and decreped with no legs. Her long white hair was floating out at all ends and she was just floating there with closed eyes. Then suddenly she opened up her jaw with the sound of a crunch and something you could hear was liquidy and shifting round its jaw, and it let out a large screech.

Patrick looked a bit toward Anna. Hee slowly stood up and he took his shirt and jacket off. His muscles all over his body started pulsing and growing and glowing a bit and then stopped, but his veins were still popped out all over. "I want you." Patrick said turning around with long hair and a beard suddenly growing long from his head. "I WANT YOU!" He shouted as he attempted a tackle at Anna.
---
#235 Posted: 06:23:28 02/09/2015
Deniel cringed. "Disgusting." He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at the lady. "I dont know what it is but im gonna shoot it!" He said his finger on the trigger.

Anna grinned. "Bring it on big guy." She laughed dodging him easily by jumping towards him rolling under him and standing back up. "OVER Here! YOU MISSED!" she laughed before taking off running towards the edge of town dragging her staff against the buildings as she passed to keep his attention. "Your not gonna catch me!" She laughed. Her eyes glew brightly in the light of the moon and her white hair caught the moonlight almost like glitter. She was fast too. She seemed only focused at the moment on getting Patrick out of the city.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#236 Posted: 18:03:24 03/09/2015
Daniel pulled out his pistol and let off six shots, he had never seen anything like this but he jumped up quickly his first thought was "cant drown all demons". even buzzed he was quick, his suit quickly injecting him with a detox solution and adrenaline. however when reading the area his visor didn't pick up any vitals, his tech didn't pick up anything at all.
---
#237 Posted: 06:40:52 04/09/2015 | Topic Creator
The bullets went right through the Siren as several more appeared behind the first all slowly breaking their jaws, readying to let out a screech, andf then they did, hurting both Deniels and Daniels ears.

Patrick bursted after Anna using his hands like a dog and using them to thrust forward faster and he attempted another lunge at Anna.
---
#238 Posted: 19:48:08 04/09/2015
Anna slammed her staff into the ground using it as leverage as she turned sharply around a corner breaking off in a different direction.

Deniel cringed and turned grabbing Daniels arm and dragged him out of the room quickly dodging the siren. "We gotta find anna"
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#239 Posted: 01:52:47 06/09/2015
"alright lets go" Daniel went into a sprint. "who knows what else is here..."
---
#240 Posted: 02:13:44 07/09/2015
Unsheathing my knife, which grows with a strange light, I climb over my barrier and bury it into the chest of one of the Sirens. Then I wrestle with another driving it into its throat, before preparing to fight some more.
#241 Posted: 20:36:26 08/09/2015
Daniel dashed through the halls till he reached anna and saw who she was running down the hall he was going up "ANNA!?" then he saw who or what she was running from. "Patrick?" his vitals were off the charts he only had three shots left, he had to save them. but he did have sedatives... he reached into his bag and got out a tranquilizer "ok patrick, I dont want to hurt you, just relax"
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me