Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP) [CLOSED]
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#151 Posted: 07:26:37 07/08/2015
Anna climbed in causing the carriage to creek a bit under the weight of her armor. She sat there and then watched deniel climb in sitting across from her. He didnt Like Tyga. The way he spoke about wanting to finish things made deniel feel like tyga thought he was better then everyone else and it urked him.

Anna looked at Deniel and rolled her eyes looking up at the sky. She closed her eyes after a moment only to get a flash of horrible memories and her eyes shot open and she sat up right looking a bit uneasy now.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#152 Posted: 07:32:24 07/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"This is gonna be a interesting ride" Patrick said laughing. He was loving the interaction between them all.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#153 Posted: 09:09:42 07/08/2015
I reluctantly climb into the carriage, but remain wary and alert, nonetheless. My deep. dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the light. I turn the safety of my AK-47 on, but my ax and knife are still available.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#154 Posted: 04:46:34 09/08/2015
Daniel put his hand on his gun "please ask your brother to holster his gun, I havent had to end a gun fight in a long time... im not against the gun." he looked at Daniel "but I am against violence, dont make me a hypocrite" he looked at tyga "and you have to learn at least a semblance of respect, wont be able to cover your ass if you anger one of these guys off and you 'accidentally' get shot in the crossfire, I dont want to see you hurt, your one of the last friends I have left, try to stay around" looking back at Daniel "make your move, but make sure you choose the right one" he hadnt taken out his pistol yet, he didnt want to, but he would if he had to.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#155 Posted: 05:01:41 09/08/2015
Tyga chuckles, "Come on Danny. You should know by now that I'm just the best at making friends. I can't help it. I can't let things go. It's my mum coming out in me."
---
Turtle Power.
#156 Posted: 07:08:57 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
After everyone had gotten into the wagon it started to move towards the outer city.
Patrick took a look around the close to cramped carriage, and then out the window. The carriage wasn't riding fast nor slow and Patrick got a good look at the city outside of the window that was in complete chaos that never ended. There was dust and steam everywhere, people were always screaming out from the pain of the city or the people of the city. Medics were everywhere trying to patch up people on the ground and running everywhere, men walking around wearing full leather bullet proof suits that covered their entire bodys with the letters IPF on them and carrying guns. The IPF, or the International Protection Force, was the law of the city that tried to keep the peace with strict laws. The amount of people in the city was of course a growing matter that worried the IPF and thus they had laws that any crime commited was judged in the streets, and without evidence of innocence quickly, executed in the streets. As they rode, many were executed. All the sudden a little slot on the right of the carriage that connected it to the one The Man was in opened up and a voice came through "Don't try and stop the IPF." It was The Man speaking "We don't need any attention brought to us right now." The man said with the slot then closing.
---
#157 Posted: 07:19:56 10/08/2015
Anna and Deniel were glaring out the windows at the IPF. Deniel had shifted to the spot next to anna to comfort her as haunting memories of her child hood teased her thoughts even though anger towards the IPF was most prevalent.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#158 Posted: 00:11:32 11/08/2015
looking out the back at them "almost got shot once, trying to heal a guy who had apparently stolen some bread... poor guy never had a chance... heart stopped as soon as I felt a barrel to my head."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#159 Posted: 00:59:49 11/08/2015
Tyga tried not too give the scene outside too much attention. He's seen enough of it to get his fill.
---
Turtle Power.
#160 Posted: 06:08:16 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hopefully where were going the sights will be different" Patrick said as the carriage drove on.

The carriage pulled up on the wall to which there was a large open rectangular space in it and the carriage stopped before it. On each sides of the of the hole there were large metal checkpoint buildings with many IPF among them. 2 IPF soldiers came up to the carriage, as one of them talked to the driver the other walked back and was checking out the wagon, looking into the cabin with The Man he saw nothing but several bags filling it up, and them he mobed towards the back cabin as a large commotion was starting between the driver and the other IPF man. The soldier took a look into the carriage through the window with no glass and began taking a good long look at everyone, but no one could see who he was looking at because on duty all IPF carried white gas mask that covered their whole faces. Patrick looked over at the IPF through the empty black holes on the gas mask and quietly got into a position to grab his gun just incase.
---
#161 Posted: 13:00:56 11/08/2015
Daniel crossed his arms in a gesture of insecurity but in reality he was clutching his pistol readying it for battle "whats the officer, problem?" he said jokingly he thought to himself "this cant end well..."
---
#162 Posted: 16:44:48 11/08/2015
Tyga kept his eyes low, and his hands in his lap. He wasn't planning on bringing attention to himself.
---
Turtle Power.
#163 Posted: 17:28:38 11/08/2015
Deniel was rubbing Annas wrist with his hand keeping her from grabbing her dagger and stabbing the jerk in the face. She had a new found hatred for the IPF. She wanted to wipe them out. No one should have a fear of death because they stole something small to feed their families.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#164 Posted: 00:40:29 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The other IPF man called to the one looking in the carriage and went over to talk to the driver as well. Patrick stood up and pushed past everybody "Excuse me" He said and then leaned out the window just enough to see the guards as they both took little brown patches from the driver and then both guards yelled out "Alright! Get moving!"as Patrick scooted back into his seat at the left side window"Excuse me, Sorry." "Course they take a bribe" Patrick said as the wagon train started moving. The Wagon train stopped atop a large metal platform that was on the other side of the opening in the wall and started lowering to the open desert that was the world. The city was raised cause of all the homes and places that were built atop one another and because of this a platform had to be built that could raise people coming in up to the main level of the city and lower to let people out, that is let out if you were allowed to get out.
---
#165 Posted: 21:15:03 12/08/2015
"wonder how many goons will be at the train..." he looked towards the window then to anna "ever been outside the city?" he asked almost half minded.
---
#166 Posted: 22:04:36 12/08/2015
"Yes... Many times... Not memories worth digging up to share though." She said looking out the window.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#167 Posted: 22:06:11 12/08/2015
Taku got up from his seat in the bar, and a man in a black suit bumped into him.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#168 Posted: 22:16:31 12/08/2015
"ive only left once, a rescue mission, or at least I thought... Was supposed to pick up soldiers, instead it was body bags..." he looked out the window "I terribly hate death..."
---
#169 Posted: 22:25:17 12/08/2015
Tyga sighs, "Aren't you guys little rays of sunshine. This'll be my first time out of the big ol' city. Can't wait to see the happy world outside."
---
Turtle Power.
#170 Posted: 22:26:55 12/08/2015
The man pushed Taku onto the bar. Taku got up and picked him up and threw him accross the bar table.
---
#171 Posted: 23:50:59 12/08/2015
"Dont get me wrong, had the best booze of my life out here, stung like bees going down but buzzed like a concussion gone right" Daniel smiled his best to try to lighten up the mood. "anways, how long till we get there I wonder, ive never been to the train, but hell I hear its quite the ride..."
---
#172 Posted: 04:59:00 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wherever were going must be a stop for the train" Patrick said as the carriages started bolting off straight into the empty desert. From where they were the desert was completely desolate, no mountains, no buildings, just a blue sky and ground that no matter where you looked was the same. "I used to live out here aswell, best guess is we'll be arriving at a village thats important for supplies or something." Patrick said staring out the window. The desert wasn't completely desolate. There were mountains, there were people, buildings, towns, just not any near Gaia and the other war waging citys.
---
#173 Posted: 17:02:38 13/08/2015
"So whats the plan, act like were passengers? or loading supplies?" he looked at patrick "you know more about this than us I think at this point, what should we do."
---
#174 Posted: 19:10:59 13/08/2015
I look out the window, with my right hand on my AK-47. My other weapons are visible for all to see, but I do not even look their way as they speak. I've been all over the place, including this place we are headed. I never was attacking it or anything, just helping out how I could back then. Still, I am not known as "The Wolf", for nothing.
#175 Posted: 20:36:01 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm really only guessing. I don't know what we are going to do." Patrick said taking a look round the cabin. "Might as well introduce my self if we are all gonna work together" Patrick said extending his arm for anyone to shake it.
---
#176 Posted: 20:39:17 13/08/2015
Taku ran out the bar door as the man chased him. He eventually ran so far and shot an arrow at the man, but Taku slipped off the top of the train and landed on his hands, doing a flip in front of 2 gentlemen.
---
#177 Posted: 20:53:38 13/08/2015
Daniel shook it "Daniel, or Dany as he calls me" pointing at tyga.
---
#178 Posted: 22:44:00 13/08/2015
I turn briefly and shake Patrick's hand as well. Then writing on a small piece of parchment, I hand it to him. The parchment says, Jaer, mute.
#179 Posted: 22:50:46 13/08/2015
Anna looked at Daniel then to Patrick. "Im annalice and this is my brother Deniel. We are gun runners.." She said plainly.

Deniel took the liberty to shake Patricks hand before relaxing back into his normal sitting position.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#180 Posted: 05:53:58 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
After shaking everyones hand and reading Jaer's note patrick put his elbow back on his lap. "Well its a pleasure to meet ya'll. I'm Patrick" Patrick said looking around at everyone.

After several hours of traveling Juin's sun, Kyastar, was setting. Patrick was leaning back in his seat with his eyes closed. He wasn't sleeping, nor resting, but instead was just relaxing while a the same time feeling the wind as it blew into the window and listening if anyone was speaking. All the sudden the carriages stopped and Patrick went flying into whoever was opposite of him "Ouch. Sorry." Patrick said getting up and then saying "I'm guessing were here." The Man suddenly popped up infront of the opening door window and said "Come on out and see the town." The Man then opened the door. Patrick jumped out of the carriage backpack in hand and looked straight forward at the town. The carriages stopped at the entrance of the town. All around were partly destroyed large brown and purple clothed huts, buildings with doors but no windows and nothing but dust and dirt in them and a few bathroom shacks. "Wheres all the people?" Patrick asked looking at the desolate town that had a ghost town and aztec creepy vibe to it. "There are people, they are just not here yet." Patrick looked at The Man and then the town and muttered "You sure bout that?"
---
#181 Posted: 06:09:20 14/08/2015
Anna watched quietly out the window most the trip not saying anything. She had several things going through her mind.

Deniel however talked a little every now and again. He was the more social type though he didnt get to personal.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#182 Posted: 08:45:40 14/08/2015
I step out of the carriage, just shaking my head to say it is fine, that Patrick knocked into me. Turning the safety off of my AK-47, I look around at this place. Something about it I do not trust, but I've been in many fights, including ambushes, so I am ready.
#183 Posted: 10:42:57 14/08/2015
Tyga nodded to Patrick Swell. Looks like everyone is going to have a show and tell sometime during this trip.
---
Turtle Power.
#184 Posted: 06:27:23 15/08/2015
Daniel kept to himself most of the trip but he offered a flask to tyga every so often, beyons that he fiddles with his suit a bit and took a pill, "I grabbed extra bandages and burn solutions if you need any" he said as he took a amall drink.
---
#185 Posted: 03:39:05 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The Man said to everyone. "Pick any building you'd like to stay in." As he walked into the town towards a small building with a barely readable title "T W H ALL"
---
#186 Posted: 03:57:54 16/08/2015
Anna and Deniel climbed out and they looked at the buildings. They debated between themselves and chose a building that looked rather secure. They looked at the sky and then decided on a different building with more windows so that anna could see the moon despite how bad it was for her.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#187 Posted: 17:34:45 16/08/2015
I find a solitary building that is easily protected. Unsure what others will think about me, when they realize, who I am, I decide it is best to be alone. Laying down on a couch, I remain alert with my AK-47 beside me and my other weapons nearby.
#188 Posted: 19:57:59 16/08/2015
Tyga sighs, "Well..." He points to a green building, "There we go."
---
Turtle Power.
#189 Posted: 22:03:59 16/08/2015
"Ill crash in the carrage, im fresh out of money" he pulled the flask out of his vest "hey tyga, pick up a cutie for me eh?" no matter where he was Daniel just wanted to numb himself, even his smile was only slightly less fake when he was drinking... to some it was obvious why he drank, there arent many reasons why people drink like he does, so often, so hard... but his was his own.
---
#190 Posted: 22:30:26 16/08/2015
Anna looked back at the carriage and sighed getting up and walking out to the carriage. She knocked on the frame and looked in at him. "Come on. You can bunk with deniel. Its supposed to get cold out tonight." She said in a tone that she wasnt going to take no for an answer.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#191 Posted: 22:56:54 16/08/2015
Daniel popped his head out, and looked at her brother... "if its ok with him" he stepped out of the carriage almost falling "thank you, by the way." he said sheepishly.
---
#192 Posted: 05:14:36 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Patrick looked at them all and took off towards the tallest building in the town. Patrick wasn't much of one for conversation, this job was keeping him sharp with his eyes open and ears free of anything. Patrick walked inside the tallest building which was in the center of the town that was old western designed where you could just ride through a straight line in and out of the town with the buildings all in a line on the sides and large tents that were also used for living surrounding the buildings, but nothing was in the way of the road that went straight through the town. Patrick walked in to be greeted with a thin metal counter table that had dents all over it and was cheap and the ground was the same as outside, just dirt and dust. To the left of the counter was a door that was also made of thin cheap metal but the entire upper of it and part of the lower right was gone, all that was left of the door was the last hinge on the lower right of it and it was sharp and sticking out. Patrick walked up to the door and kicked it, it looked like it was mean't to be a swinging door but rust on it made it so whatever position you pushed it in, it stayed. Patrick kicked it forward and walked past to find a small empty room, and then to his right was a doorway with a stairwell and stairs going up in it. The entire building looked like it was a apartment complex, but like everything else it was just desolate. Patrick walked up the stairs to the first floor before heading to the roof just to see what it was like. The upper floors still had dirt covered floors from dust storms but the entire building was made from stone. Patrick then walked past several doorways all leading into completely empty rooms with just more dirt, that was until Patrick reached the last room. It was like all the others, with a main room from the doorway then several other rooms branching off, a apartment, but as he searched through the last room besides the dirt he found a destroyed baby doll with a eye burnt out and both arms missing. "This doll is more sad than creepy. It looks like the only thing left here that belonged to some little girl before whatever it is happened here." Patrick said before setting the doll back down and then he went up to the roof.

It was the tallest building in town and you could see the whole town from it. Patrick took a look towards the empty desert as its landscape was lit up with the last of the red sunset. The desert was still empty and you couldn't see anything but desert and sky and he could actually make out a bit of some mountains but barely. Patrick looked down at whoever was out in the open and noticed the Carriage Train was still there but the Driver and The Man were gone. Patrick closed the metal door that led up to the roof and then sat down against the railing of the building and pulled off his equipment and started looking through it.
---
#193 Posted: 06:31:57 17/08/2015
"Well we are technically all sharing a room but it doesnt matter to either of us. Most of our lives we have bunked with many people." She said. Deniel had laid out a sleeping mat and was sleeping already and anna took the corner by the window sitting against the glass staring out at the sky.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#194 Posted: 00:21:12 18/08/2015
Daniel nodded, he took a seat at a desk near the window his visor up he was reading vital signs mostly his own but he looked at anna and saw her pulse, for reasons he was too intoxicated to think of his own pulse increased as he looked in her direction. "Detox solution applied" his suits feminine voice rang out quietly and daniel went fr drunk to sober in a heart beat, and his heart beat picked up further then. At the worst possible time "increased vitals detected, would you like a sedative?"
---
#195 Posted: 00:29:23 18/08/2015
Anna looked at him. "Are you alright?" She asked having heard the voice of his suit.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#196 Posted: 00:35:59 18/08/2015
"Uh, er yeah yes... just very... stressed.... jist stress." He put his vizor down turned the diagnostic off. How are you anna?"
---
#197 Posted: 00:39:56 18/08/2015
"Im fine. Nothing much has happened so far so i guess the only thing that urks me were the IPF.. i cant stand them...." She said turning and looking back out the window. "People who slaughter innocence need to be punished..."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#198 Posted: 00:51:06 18/08/2015
"Hate... hate is a good word for them... so many people I told you my story, that's not the only occurence of that." He looked out the window, with the money ill do something about this all.... somehow."
---
#199 Posted: 01:26:47 18/08/2015
"Yeah...." Anna said. "But... Id prefer not to use hate... I dont hate people. I have a great dislike for those who do things that arent right."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#200 Posted: 03:02:43 18/08/2015
I step out of my chosen location and sit on the porch, with my AK-47 glinting in the light. Beneath my hat, my deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam brilliantly. There is not fear in my eyes as I watch the silent town.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me