Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dragon Kings [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#151 Posted: 07:00:51 10/04/2015
Jeffrey returned to his position on Varedis' back and Varedis said, "I'm able to carry one more,"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#152 Posted: 07:23:58 10/04/2015
"I don't feel quite up to flying with my own wings, at least for now..." Xavros said, as he approached Varedis, cracking a bestial smile."I hope that you aren't too, well, offput by my appearance."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#153 Posted: 07:26:59 10/04/2015
Varedis looked at Xavros and smiled, "Don't worry, I have seen things that make you look cuddly in comparison, I'm not put off at all,"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#154 Posted: 10:59:05 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Zera looked at Sozen and motioned him to hop on.

Sozen hoped on Zera.
---
SC
#155 Posted: 16:02:38 10/04/2015
Varedis took off into the air and hovered while waiting for the others.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#156 Posted: 04:19:08 11/04/2015
Toan, shifting his weight onto the opposite hip, keeping both hand slightly tucked on his lower armor, "Now? As in now now? I don't know anyone here, let alone the hairy guy who speaks from another dimension."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#157 Posted: 04:30:26 11/04/2015
"He has a point." Adeline spoke up. "This mission might be easier if we had a more complete insight on what we're all capable of, beyond the bits and pieces we've shown so far I mean."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#158 Posted: 09:01:31 11/04/2015
"Well, we already know names and why we're here, so I'll tell you my powers," began Jeffrey, "As a simple human, I don't myself, have any powers, however, my sword is imbued with the Chaos Element, meaning that through it, I can use that element, but that's pretty much it,"

"And my powers are these; I can transform into a dragon, as you are currently witnessing, I control the Sun element, and as such can use Fire and Light too. I can travel through dimensions, but I'm not always able to control where I am going. I am also a master of stealth and disguises when in human form." said Varedis
---
#159 Posted: 13:53:31 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sozen tell them I have the poison element and I'm master of stelth." Sera telepathically said.

"Guys Zera said she has the poison element and is master of stelth. But for me I am a simple villager that used to work as its blacksmith." Sozen said.
---
SC
#160 Posted: 16:59:58 11/04/2015
"Well that's introductions and all, but I was meaning on a more personal level. Like what you see of me may not be who I am or what I'm like," Toan made a quick gesture with his hand where his elbow was only a few inches from his side, and fingers curled at different angles, "As for my skills an what not, I prefer using my sword, but a bow is not out of the picture. I'm pretty agile when it comes to ground and vertical maneuverability, and I tend to be a light weight in combat so I am usually out of striking distance until I make my move. And then there's my dragon form, much more different than you guys, because as far as I know it is less magical than it is just my body taking a different shape... And apparently it is painful as it appears yours isn't," he referenced those who had taken a dragon, or dragon like, form earlier, "I don't know exactly how I obtained the ability, but it isn't too new that I don't know what to do as a dragon. It has a bit of a fatigue limit though, still working on extending that as much as possible."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#161 Posted: 17:29:56 11/04/2015
"I suppose I should introduce myself, as well." the werewolf said, looking towards his new allies. "I come from a rather... simple background, a quaint little village called Avabruck, where there are near constant attacks from monsters of all natures, vampires, zombies, geists... even werewolves. It was a world riddled with death, to say the least, so I took it upon myself to learn the ways of the sword and the spellcaster, to fight among the great archangel Avacyn's chosen." he said, giving a small smile, quickly fading to a frown. "...but for now, I'm but a wandering warrior, trying my best to help others, to make amends for wrongs best left unsaid."
---
#162 Posted: 02:50:33 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well I was on one of my morning walks a few years ago and I found my dragon Shade. He was wounded by a few arows in his side and his wing broken from hitting the nearby trees. I've brought some of my most trusted friends to help me get Shade back to full health. Soon he was healthy enough to fly off and I really didn't see him untill one day he saved my life from robbers. Sense that day me and Shade have became the best of friends." Sozen said. "I miss him. I want him back!"
---
SC
#163 Posted: 03:16:24 19/04/2015
Adeline nodded as the others spoke of themselves, eyes lit with fascination as she too spoke up. "I'll spare the sad details of my past, friends. And just say that events led me to join a guild that specializes in training Bounty Hunters, and soon enough I learned how to fight things from criminals to shady clans to monsters, even, and became one of the finest there are despite my far from intimidating disposition." She said, grinning. "Second only to the Master, of course. He's so skilled the underworld itself is likely terrified of him."

"Anyhow, as evidenced from my size I have little to no brute force behind me, so I instead use that to my advantage and know a variety of fighting styles based around using ones bulk against them. I am also the best archer I know, and pretty adept with most other long-range weaponry aswell, and I'm also good with stealth and acrobatics."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#164 Posted: 01:22:18 20/04/2015
Toan nodded, "It seems we all come from very different backgrounds, but we current objective. My word is only as powerful as everyone else's, but mine says we don't just storm the castle. We need to know who it is we are really up against. What does he have that we don't, besides dragons?" He proposed a discussion.
---
#165 Posted: 01:36:02 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"He has weapons and a lot of them. No to mention a army of ships" Sozen said.
---
SC
#166 Posted: 03:22:56 22/04/2015
"Ok, I was about to say, it would be kind of pointless to be scared of a single guy if all he had wet weapons and no one to use them. So," he now put his attention to Sozen, "How much do you know about him besides the whole army thing that we apparently don't have?"
---
#167 Posted: 09:49:59 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"He was once apart of my village. But he was banished because of his insan ideas and trying to force everyone under his control." Sozen said.
---
SC
#168 Posted: 11:34:58 22/04/2015
Toan nodded, "Alright that's better, how well did you know him? Like do you know of any skills or abilities out of the norm?" He dropped his right hand to the hilt of his sword and using his left hand to rub the backside of his head.
---
#169 Posted: 21:33:27 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Not really except he spent a lot of time with dragons." Sozen said.
---
SC
#170 Posted: 03:46:02 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: bump!!
---
SC
#171 Posted: 03:53:26 01/05/2015
"Hmm, what sort of magics does he command? Weapons are visible on the surface, but magic remains hidden until it is used, giving him an advantage we cannot expect." Xavros pondered, stroking his beard thoughtfully.
---
#172 Posted: 04:26:36 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I've never seen him perform magic before. But one day Storm did come to me requesting a weapon made of a special and extremely rare crystal called Xernos. Its very hard to work with due to the crystal being very fragile. Its took me nearly 3 years to find enough to make a sword for his request. I asked what the sword is for and he said unity." Sozen said.
---
SC
#173 Posted: 03:49:57 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump! Don't let this die people!
---
SC
#174 Posted: 17:51:15 18/05/2015
((Well, I'm back, albeit from now on I'll be posting from a new account - Blackfury96, but yeah, I'm kind of back))

"How did he rise to power? Was it like a coup, or did he somehow manage to get their legitametely?" asked Varedis
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#175 Posted: 18:00:10 18/05/2015
((^This^))
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#176 Posted: 21:34:02 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"As I said I don't know how Storm gained this power to control the alpha dragon. But we need to stop him and free the alpha dragon from him." Sozen looked at Zera. "Are you willing to help free the dragons?"

Zera looked at Sozen. Her emerald green eyes shown brilliantly in the sunlight. She noded.
---
SC
#177 Posted: 17:50:21 19/05/2015
"One question though," asked Jeffrey, ""Does the alpha dragon help him of its own free will or because of some sort of spell or control?"
---
#178 Posted: 21:25:10 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. But from the few times I've seen the alpha dragon it seems like Storm controls it." Sozen said.
---
SC
#179 Posted: 02:42:34 20/05/2015
Toan flipped his arms up behind his head, "Well then, what do we all have as far as survival supplies? Food, tools, equipment, ect.?" He proceeded to stretch a little in place.

--

Siera shook her head, "You don't know who you're messing with," she said turning away from her captors, "The humans you took us from will not give up easily, I know one fore sure will not give up at all," she gave a slight giggle, "Then again, he is no mere human anymore."
---
#180 Posted: 02:55:57 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh I'm sure he'll give in as soon as he meets my new allie." Storm said. He then turned to Zonos. "Go kill al of the former dragon riders and bring me any dragons you see!"

Zonos noded and flew off towards the group.
---
SC
#181 Posted: 16:51:22 20/05/2015
Jeffrey smiled and brought out a topaz, “This will help us locate the nearest source of water, or any element, but I've only ever used it for water,”

Varedis nodded, “Yes, that's useful, and I have a little thing I call the Diamond, it can take the energy from a living thing after its dead and use it to talk to them one last time, or, if you don't want to do that, you can use the energy for other things, like spells or elemental attacks, but I always feel weird when doing the latter,” Then he stretched a wing out to reveal the golden spike that sat between his wings, “And this little thing allows me to teleport between space, time and dimensions, but I can't use it so much, I need to let it recharge after use, so I wouldn't be able to use it right now,”
---
#182 Posted: 20:42:29 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon there was a distant roar.

Sozen looked in the direction of the roar. His eyes widen. "We need to get out of here now."

Zera gave a low hiss and quickly moved away. "Alpha.....comes." She simply said.
---
SC
#183 Posted: 21:58:26 20/05/2015
"Lovely." Adeline cursed, glancing in the direction of the roar.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#184 Posted: 22:26:28 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon an enormous dragon appeared. He was coming right for them.

"Everyone hide!!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#185 Posted: 22:29:20 20/05/2015
((Sorry I haven't posted yet... I'm still trying to decide how to bring Xav back into this, since he's remained pretty quiet in my absence.))
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#186 Posted: 23:40:03 20/05/2015
Human
Name: Maximus
Weapons: Mythril Broadsword, elemental runes, Dragonbone Barbed Dagger he keeps hidden.
Personality: Maximus is quiet and observant. He acts solely to fulfill his purposes. The end justifies the means, and nothing will stop him, even taking another's life.
Bio: Maximus was adopted and raised by a small society of Dragon Butchers, an isolated group that refused to make peace with the threatening lizards and rather kill them for their scales and bones. His village was found out when he was 17 however, and most who followed the Butcher Way were executed or imprisoned. He was auctioned out as a slave, ironically under the supervision of a Dragonspeaker. He began to understand dragons and even learn some of the ancient Draconic language from his slaver. He was set free when the dragons began to leave, his slaver seeing no need for him anymore.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

---------

Human
Name: Sophia
Weapons:
Thunder Glaive
[User Posted Image]
Grapple Daggers
Personality: Sophia has motherly instinct, coming to the aid of anyone in need. She also has a high sense of honor and morality. Her anger is powerful, although it takes a while for her to get to such a stage to cause destruction.
Bio: Ever since Sophia has been a child, she remembers the close guardianship of the dragons. Her family had been protected and aided in the fields for generations by two dragons, whom she has gotten to know quite well. Although they are a different species, she conciders them Godparents, and often spoke to them about all her problems. At a young age, Sophia started to show promise as a knight, and was forcefully recruited into the royal army, where she learned how to become deadly. With the new threat rising, she defected and returned home to find her beloved dragons gone.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Dragon
Name: Valdex
Species: Elder Copper Dragon
Element: Metal, Electricity, Fire
Personality: Valdex is wise and stubborn, often forcing his own way, even if another way is better. He protects those who he cares for with his life
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Dragon
Name: Rahli
Species: Grand Blue Dragon
Elements: Water, Wind, Ice
Personality: Rahli has the same mothering instinct that Sophia does, often putting herself in danger to dote on her human "child". She has a passionate fondness of Valdex, although she is afraid to admit it.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#187 Posted: 23:48:39 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!! The alpha dragon known as Zonos is coming at the group. Storm sent him to kill them and steal any dragons.
---
SC
#188 Posted: 00:09:37 21/05/2015
"If we play things right, this could be an opportunity to cease the problem... but the likelihood of that is rather slim. and I'd rather not gamble with our lives." the bestial man uttered, shortly before he suddenly bolted to nearby cover. The strange man was almost using his clawed hands to run, leaving little doubt of his bestial nature.
---
#189 Posted: 01:00:06 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Zera quickly grabed Sozen and ran into the thick woods.

Soon Zonos was near and landed with emense winds generated by his wings. He was enormous. Ten times the size of any known dragon. He sniffed the air. "I can smell your sent humans and dragon. Come out or I will burn you all alive."
---
SC
#190 Posted: 01:12:50 21/05/2015
As Zonos approached, suddenly a wolfman darted out from behind a rocky outcropping, one he had been using as cover. He darted straight for the Dragon, sword drawn and roaring at the top of his lungs, seeming to challenge the Dragon directly as he charged. A few things about the feral man would have seemed amiss had the situation been calm, however. A blue aura that was faintly visible from around him, his footsteps didn't make noise or kick up dust, and his body didn't directly exude his scent (although it still permeated the area.)

Taking advantage of the illusory distraction he had created, Xavros took the opportunity to shift himself into a wolf the size of a horse, dashing off towards the thick woods to reunite with the others.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:01 21/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#191 Posted: 01:20:47 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh a little snack? How nice." He then snaped his jaws at the wolfman challenging him.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 01:33:39 21/05/2015
As the Dragon snapped at the 'wolfman', he felt nothing but pure air where his teeth should have sundered metal and torn flesh. The figure that had challenged him was affected, however, as it began to fade into a blue mist, swirling as smoke might, before fading into mere nothingness.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:27 21/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#193 Posted: 01:43:37 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh nice trick but I can still smell your hide little welp!" Zonos then sniffed the air and caught the sent of the true 'wolfman'. He got closer.
---
SC
#194 Posted: 03:40:15 21/05/2015
Toan hadn't really moved, only watching the dragon land and the others run for cover. He simply started walking toward Zonos lazily with his arms still fixed behind his head, "Hey, thug nasty," his arms finally dropped as he stopped at a relatively dangerous distance, his right hand landing on the top of the hilt to his sword, "I believe you have something that belongs to me. A friend I cherish very much," he then chuckled slightly as he said, "And I'd very much like her back," and if this display had caught the dragon's attention, "What are you going to do, burn me?"
---
#195 Posted: 04:30:05 21/05/2015
Adeline watched Toan from where she hid with wide eyes. 'What is he doing?! Does he have a death wish? Is he truly that confident in his Dragon-shifting ability?' She thought frantically, reflexively grabbing her bow.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#196 Posted: 11:05:46 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Zonos looked at Toan. "Well, well, well looking for your dragon? Well good luck getting her back she's Storm's dragon now!" He stepped closer.
---
SC
#197 Posted: 18:20:59 21/05/2015
Jeffrey was trembling behind a sliver of silver rock, yet Varedis dove down in dragon form to assist Toan, "Why did you take my kind. What are you doing with my brothers and sisters? Why are you keeping them away from their families?" he demanded of Zoron

What are you doing, Varedis thought Jeffrey, yet he made no move to aid his friend.
---
#198 Posted: 14:13:35 22/05/2015
Toan hadn't expected anyone else to stay, but better make the best of it I guess, "Storm is just a power hungry greedy little man with some magic. What does he have on you? I know magic doesn't effect dragons directly," he pointed out as he stood still with his right hand still resting on the sword's hilt, "Why do you listen to such stupidity? What do you want, what is it that you wish for, that something that will make you happy?" He tilted his head slightly, "My want/wish/happiness is currently locked away somewhere, and ill do anything to have her by my side again."
---
#199 Posted: 14:39:17 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"One thing only. To rule over all dragons." Zonos then looked at Varedis. "In fact you'll be a perfect dragon for Storm." He then attacked Varedis with his sharp talens.
---
SC
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#200 Posted: 16:48:07 22/05/2015
Powerful gusts of wind blasted from the trees, shaking their leaves violently. Among the gales were shreds of black cloth. They swirled and darted through the air, shooting directly between the two feuding dragons. There was a loud 'clang' Zonos' claws interrupted mid swing by these wisps of fabric, taking human form as they trailed along. The human floated in the air, mighty blade holding back the dragons talons and a large white rune glowing on his chest. Without a word, the man glared at the dragon as he held back his claws with impressive strength. His eyes were determined to slay.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me