Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dragon Kings [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#1 Posted: 08:28:36 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The dragon race is a long and ancient race. They have been at peace with the humans for thousands of years. We helped each other when we need each other. But that all changed when a lone human named Storm started to command them by force. He has taken all the dragons including the King of Dragons people call Zonos. He commands all dragons but he is following Storm. The few dragons that are left are captured and are slowly being corrupted by Zonos. You must free the few dragons before they surrender to Zonos and Storm and team up with them and stop Storm and Zonos and free all the dragons.

Rules
I am the GM
No swearing unless needed.
No killing. (unless you have permission)
Each dragon must have a human to free it.
No overpowered dragons or moves.
Keep romance to a PG-13 level.
You must have one human character.
Must have a dragon to free.
Have fun!

Character Sheet (human)
Name:
Weapons: (optional)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Character Sheet (dragon)
Name:
Species:
Element: (up to three)
Personality:
Appearance:

(human)
Name:Storm
Weapons: Battle ax, sword
Personality: Crule, ruthless, and cold
Bio: (unknown)
Appearance: His face has a scar across it and he very muscular.

(dragon)
Name: Zonos
Species: Great Mountain Dragon
Element: Fire
Personality: Crule, ruthless, deadly
Appearance: Huge dragon with rock like formations on his back and spins.

(human)
Name: Sozen
Weapons: Sword
Personality: Kind, brave
Bio: His dragon was captured by Storm and Zonos. His dragon called Shade once saved him from Zonos.
Appearance: Tall has brown hair and blue eyes.

(Dragon)
Name: Shade
Species: Dragolet
Element: Light
Personality: Free spirited, friendly, cautious.
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360

(Dragon)
Name: Zera
Species: Shega (Snake-dragon hybrid)
Element: Poison
Personality: Mysterious, cautious, stealthily.
Appearance: A slender white Shega with silver underbelly and silver wing membranes. Long front fangs that are visible. Green eyes and long tail which ends in a kind of snake like rattle.
---
SC
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 02:59:53 21/07/2015 by Spyroconvexity
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#2 Posted: 14:01:19 15/03/2015
If we do a hydra, can it have a different element for each of its heads?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 14:50:20 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'll let it have only three elements.
---
SC
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#4 Posted: 17:52:12 15/03/2015
I was wondering if I could have a character that's a bit superhuman.

Name: Xavros
Weapons: Wields a blade of silver, encrusted with the crest of Avacyn's Collar
Personality: Old-fashioned, friendly, jovial when excited, solemn when not. Has great pride in his integrity.
Bio: When Xavros was younger, he was a knight-cathar from the town of Avabruck on the plane of Innistrad, known for its vampires, geists, demons, and werewolves. After being bitten by a werewolf, he'd awoken to find his home completely ransacked at the next full moon, and his family nowhere in sight. Fearing he'd become a monster, he journeyed to the clifftop retreat known as Thraben, stood from the tallest cliff, and stepped off, in an attempt to purge the world of the monster who'd harmed his family. Right before he'd hit the ground, though, a spark ignited within his heart, one that whisked him away to another plane of existence, a fresh start, where he'd no longer be under the influence of Innistrad's cursed moon. However, as he works towards controlling this 'spark' and walking the worlds, he finds his lycanthropy is manifesting itself in stranger ways, borrowing parts from nonlupine beasts, and changing more of his own volition.
Other: He has the power to shapeshift, but is limited to bestial alterations, and cannot make himself look like another person. The planeswalker spark within him isn't letting him teleport away from this plane of existence, so he feels there is something he must do here before he moves on to another world. He's also a proficient spellcaster, but there are some fields of spellcasting that he will not consider using (such as dark magic and necromancy)
Appearance: A man wearing archaic, knight-like armor and clothing, with brown hair, golden eyes, and pronounced lower canines. On his left arm, is a tattoo resembling the Collar of Avacyn, the great Archangel he worshiped in his hometown.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:05 15/03/2015 by Wolfgang
#5 Posted: 17:59:04 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: yes but keep it toned down. And accepted!
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#6 Posted: 00:28:56 16/03/2015
Hows about a dracomorph, would make his bond with his dragon greater.

Name: Toan(Tow-in)
Weapon(s): Uses a single handed long sword and sometimes a shield, but may also use a bow.
Personality: Courageous, kind, loyal
Bio: He was raised fairly, parents took care of him like any other family would. He was gifted a dragon when he was 12, Siera, who was, in dragon years, 187, but relative to the human life span of only 8. Toan loved to play with Siera every day, and kept her clean when she didn't want to be. When he had turned 17 he had wished on a star to extend his mortal life span so that Siera wouldn't loose her best friend, and It came true... Somewhat. When he was 20 he woke up to find his bed burned, and Siera curled up around him. Siera didn't do it, she couldn't, she was a shadow elemental. Siera woke to explain that he had breathed fire himself in his sleep. His abilities have expanded since then, leading up to a full transformation into a fire elemental dragon with deep red scales and gleaming green eyes. He thinks the powers were granted to him from the great bond he had formed with Siera. But now that she had been stolen away, their bond draws him to fight to the ends of the earth to get her back!
Appearance: Casual wear is a dim green uniform with a lighter green vest, all under newly fitted armor that allows freedom for his wings, whenever he needs them(he is human, but with either small physical changes to dragon parts, or full bodily transformation)

Name: Siera
Species: Shadow Elemental
Element: Shadow(aka: darkness)
Personality: Plays the protective mother figure, even if the other could be older; prone to handing out insults, sometimes on purpose; she doesn't take to many well, but will stand up for those she believes is lower than herself; don't let her calm and insidious attitude and appearance fool you, she can be the gentle giant she always is with Toan("So... She's a bit of a bad@ss?...")
Appearance: A black scaled four legged female dragon with a luminescent, yet deep, green aura about her wings, belly, and crest(the vertebra spines). Her spines are all horn-like bones with small fish-style webbing between them and her body, whilst her horns are a dark gray with hints of the emerald free on their tips and fades down into the rest of her horns. Her snout is at the average adult length, but is slightly thinner to make her head slightly narrower compared to most female dragons, but this does not hinder her, nor is it a physics defect of any kind. Her eyes are a striking bright blue, deceiving and betraying her far appearance, they dominantly display her true personality.... Oh, and her form is somewhat shorter from head to tail, but stands rather tall for her age and gender. Her tail ends with a simple extended "C" shaped metallic alloy that has been sharped for close quarters combat.
Other: Thinks Toan may actually be in love with her, but refuses to let the idea hinder her seeing him again.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#7 Posted: 01:00:48 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's fine with me. And accepted!
---
SC
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#8 Posted: 06:19:50 16/03/2015
My Character:

Name: Varedis
Race: Dragon-lord (Can switch between dragon and human)
Elements (Dragon Form): Sun
Weapons (Human Form): Two twin blades, can be seen in his human form pic, also has an Arcane Bow.
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Background: Originally came from a deep valley until he met Luminas, Ancient Dragon of Light and found out he could switch between dragon and human. He then left his homeland and traveled to a far-away place. He now goes on adventures into different times doing different things with his Time Orb which he keeps in a ring (in human form) and hidden in an ornamental spine (dragon form).
Appearance: Varedis in human form - Varedis in Dragon Form
Special Ability: Can switch between dragon and Man - Can teleport [through Time and Space] (doesn't really use it in Rp's)
Other: When in dragon form, the blades you see him using in human form become part of his wings. When in human form he is able to crawl through extremely tight spaces that people his size wouldn't normally fit in

Name: Jeffrey Banks
Race: Human
Weapons: Long Broadsword with mystical runes round it, known as the Chaos Blade, enchanted with Chaos energy, he also has two Saxe Knives in a double scabbard on his right hip. Multiple throwing knives are hidden inside his thick leather
Appearance: A tall tanned man. He has thick black hair that goes down to his chin and covers his right eye. His right eye is a mass of scar-tissue. He has a black tattoo of a snake running down his left arm and a tattoo of a dragon on his right. He wears thick leather all the time that covers everything except his arms, which he leaves bare. His nose is quite crumpled, as if it had been broken many times. The little finger on his left arm is missing.
Other: In his quest for power, he killed 6 different dragons and consumed their essences to bestow their elements upon himself, yet the sixth element was too much for him to handle, being human, and it devoured other essences and became the Chaos Element, which he contained.

Name: Thanatos Ftero
Race: Half-dragon, half-phoenix
Elements: Chaos
Appearance: A large red dragon with deep white fangs. It's tail is long with an Orb at the end, it has a black underbelly. Its large wings are red and black in stripes (like a tiger) with bright orange wing membrane. The wings are CONSTANTLY burning, with black flame if angry and red flame if not. It can grow wings at will, yet they remain burning, and will be black if angry and red if not.
Other: The Orb is made of an unbreakable glass and is the reason Thanatos has the Chaos element, if it strikes a killing blow, it will re-animate the corpse with Chaos energy. Only those it accepts can sit between its wings on its back and not be burnt by the flames.

EDITED
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:24 17/03/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#9 Posted: 10:55:19 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc:Jeffrey Banks is not accepted. Humans cannot have elements. But the other two must have one element unless they are a hydra.
---
SC
#10 Posted: 01:56:41 17/03/2015
Name: Darklight
Species: Two-headed Dragon
Elements: Dark(left head) and Light(right head)
Personality: Dark, the left head, prefers solitude and silence, never talking unless he needs to. Light, the right head, is always optimistic and upbeat, chatting to pass the time and fill the silence. Needless to say, they don't always see eye to eye. Dark thinks that Light is annoyingly cheerful, but Light thinks Dark is all doom and gloom.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#11 Posted: 02:53:34 17/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: You must have one human character. But your dragon is accepted!
---
SC
#12 Posted: 06:16:27 17/03/2015
I've changed it, s Jeffrey accepted now?
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#13 Posted: 08:47:41 17/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yep!
---
SC
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#14 Posted: 16:54:10 18/03/2015
Would "mythological humans" (angels, werewolves, etc.) be allowed? Regardless, I'll join in a bit and try to stay in this time. ^.^'
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#15 Posted: 21:12:20 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well no flying humans.
---
SC
#16 Posted: 00:28:42 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Lets start now!

Sozen was sitting on a cliff side looking over the water. "I will free you Shade. I promise you. Storm shall pay for taking you."
---
SC
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#17 Posted: 00:33:33 20/03/2015
(Are you still accepting?)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#18 Posted: 01:22:22 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yep! just trying to start the RP.

Sozen looked at the water. "I will free you Shade!"

Meanwhile Shade was tide up on a far island where other dragons were being held. "LET ME FREE NOW!"

"Heh, heh, heh. Keep struggling. You'll never get free." Storm said as he got off of Zonos.
---
SC
#19 Posted: 01:44:25 20/03/2015
(Awesome, I finally got mine done today, I'm always going overboard with these things smilie)

(Human OC)

Name: Adeline

Appearance: Average build (though a bit on the shorter side) with tanned skin, long dark brown hair and and cerulean blue eyes. Her outfit is a black hooded cloak with gold Dragon-shaped markings, and beneath her cloak she has a black tunic and pants with various pockets and sleeves.

Weapons: Has a bow with arrows that are enchanted with the powers of of Fire, Ice, and Electricity that activate on impact. (Ex: Fire arrows set any flammable surface they land on to flame/explodes.)

Also conceals throwing knives next to her waist pockets, aswell as in sleeves attached to her ankles, and has a dagger, smoke bombs, and tranquilizer darts in said waist pockets.

Personality: While she is daring and adventurous, Adeline likes to keep to herself most of the time, though when around others can get fairly lively when properly "prompted," particularly when it comes to her skills being mentioned, as she has an ego that is bigger than she'd ever admit. She's also considerate and protective at times, and has a pretty sarcastic sense of humor to and will often tease those she has trust in.

Bio: Orphaned at a young age, Adeline lived at an orphanage in her village, and as soon as she was old enough she ran off and got into the business of bounty hunting, her non-intimidating appearance often used to her advantage to make her targets not view her as a threat. she met when she found her recently secured in a Dragon trap, and after freeing her the Light-Dragon just kinda started trailing after her, as she was without a family as well, which Adeline didn't mind, as she had always been fascinated with magical creatures and had wanted one as a companion for some time, and from then on the two became inseparable.

(Dragon OC)

Name: Arina

Species: Dragon

Element: Light

Personality: Calm, clever, playful, and very nurturing and protective of her loved ones.

Appearance: (Yet to draw her so here's a badly written thing derp) A primarily white dragoness with deep purple eyes and golden ears and a mane that goes from her head all the way down to her lower back. Her belly and claws are also gold as well as her wing membranes, which also has white and tan/pale yellow speckles. Her tail blade is the same color as well and is shaped like an arrowhead.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:29:24 06/07/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#20 Posted: 01:56:48 20/03/2015
A brilliant flash of light appeared behind Sozen, vanishing as quickly as it arrived. As it faded, however, a knightly looking being stumbled forth, clutching his head as if it was hurting.
---
#21 Posted: 01:59:37 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!
---
SC
#22 Posted: 02:29:29 20/03/2015
The strange man approached Sozen, his hand on the hilt of the sword sheathed at his side. "Excuse me, sir... but might I ask... where is this place?"
---
#23 Posted: 02:34:56 20/03/2015
Toan stood high in a tree he had just climbed, looking out over the ocean, "Siera... I know you cannot hear me, but believe me, I will come for you, and I will rescue you. Believe in me and my strength knows no bounds," he stepped out into the open on the thick branch, "Siera, you will be brought home, this I swear," just then the flash of light caught Toan's attention; he looked down to the cliff edge.

He perched out at the furthest reaches of the tree so see what it was. Unable to view the commotion from this position, he leaped out from tree to tree to land just outside the cliff area where he could see the two standing out by the ledge.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#24 Posted: 02:38:00 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sozen got up startled by the man. "Who are you?"
---
SC
#25 Posted: 02:45:28 20/03/2015
(Thanks smilie)

Somewhat deep in the woods, a young woman was yelling loudly as she threw knives at a tree, overriding her despair and worry with anger was the only thing keeping her from having a breakdown over what had happened recently, but even then she was holding back tears.

Adeline may not be good with interaction and preferred peace and quiet, but she didn't like to be alone, atleast, not if it wasn't by her own volition. And even then the closest thing to by herself had been after she met Aneitha was when it was just the two of them together, savoring the spoils of their recent bounty or just plain relaxing, and suddenly being without that didn't feel right, especially because she felt in her heart that it was her fault.

She narrowed her eyes in sheer frustration, she had faced some crazy people by virtue of her occupation, but even she knew better than to take on someone like Storm by herself, so what could she do to save her best friend, heck, her only friend? Adeline sighed, it was times like these where it really sucked that she was such a loner....
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#26 Posted: 02:54:52 20/03/2015
The stranger loosened his grip on his sword's hilt, as he extended his hand for a shake instead. " I am Xavros, of Innistrad... it seems something troubles you, though... may I ask what?"
---
#27 Posted: 02:59:34 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sozen looked at the man and moved his hand away. He then looked away. "My dragon Shade was taken by Storm and the alpha dragon called Zonos."

Meanwhile Storm walked to Siera and Aneitha's cages. "Well looks like we've got ourselves a couple of dragons. Lets take a better look shall we Zonos?"

Zonos then looked at Aneitha and Siera with such intensity that it made every dragon in cages and on Stormm's side bow with respect and a hint of fear.
---
SC
#28 Posted: 03:16:11 20/03/2015
"Hmm, so this is a world of many dragons, as well. I just was in such a plane, by the name of Tarkir. At any rate... I would be happy to assist you." Xavros said, a soft smile crossing his lips.
---
#29 Posted: 03:48:20 20/03/2015
Aneitha narrowed her eyes when Storm came within several feet of her cage. "I do hope you're proud of yourself! What exactly makes you think you can treat us like this? It's-"

She cut herself off all of a sudden, for she had caught sight of Zonos, and against her own will she started to lower herself in submission, twitching her ears.

For all the frigid anger she harbored for them both, Aneitha could not bring herself to fully look at him, something about the way his eyes gleamed whenever she dared to try had her immediately glance back down, letting out an almost inaudible whimper.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#30 Posted: 05:30:08 20/03/2015
Varedis and Jeffrey walked up to the edge of the cliff, Varedis seemed to be stumbling with tiredness. Jeffrey came up and put a hand on his shoulder, "Why are you so tired, Varedis?" he asked, to which Varedis replied,
"I'm not a regular human, I'm what is known as a Dragonlord. I can transform into a dragon at will, and as such, when Zonos attempted to capture all the dragons, I had to flee, and I ended up running miles as a human before meeting you, I haven't slept for days,"
Jeffrey nodded silently,
"I see, so which of those dragons have you come for? I came for Thanatos, me and him have been allies since I found his egg abandoned in the mountains, burning. When I tried to roll it over to try and douse the flames, I found the fire didn't burn me, although it burnt everything else it touched, and that's how I knew that I was bonded to Thanatos Ftero. So when he was captured, I threw away everything that I didn't need and came to find him, and that's when I met you."

Then Varedis replied, "I'm not here for a single dragon, I'm just here because I know this is wrong and it has to stop,"

The two people then walked up to Xavros and Sozen, "Greetings, strangers," said Jeffrey, "What brings you two to so forlorn a place?"
---
#31 Posted: 05:43:08 20/03/2015
"One could say that I was... led here, for now I'm nothing more than a solemn visitor." Xavros said, stroking his beard thoughtfully.
---
#32 Posted: 05:47:07 20/03/2015
"Led here, led here by whom?" asked Jeffrey.
---
#33 Posted: 06:04:15 20/03/2015
"There's no easy way to put this... but I feel like my heart led me here." Xavros responded, placing his hand on his chest. "I feel it can't be a coincidence that I ended up in a world with such strife, though."
---
#34 Posted: 06:13:53 20/03/2015
Jeffrey just nodded ut Varedis asked, "Is it because Zoron has captured someone you hold dearly to yourself?"

Meanwhile, Thanatos was contained within a cage, his burning wings and blazing spikes doing nothing to help him be free from his imprisonment, all they were doing was shouting out his anger by burning black.
---
#35 Posted: 11:09:16 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh you'll see soon what I'm trying to do my young dragoness. Liberate all dragons from crule people and have them live with me under protection." Storm said.

Sozen looked at Xavros. "I need all the help I can get."
---
SC
#36 Posted: 14:37:28 20/03/2015
Siera laughed a little, "Oh great and powerful... Guy," she taunted as she kept herself facing the opposite direction, "Save me from the ones who love me, they cannot be trusted. The humans may hurt me," her sarcastic tone shown through and through, "Honestly, if you wanted to protect us, then find the ones who are or were actually in danger," she as seated with her back to her captor, looking about as she spoke, apparently not interested in what was going on.
---
#37 Posted: 21:36:14 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh you'll soon leave them and the same with your friends here." Storm said as he smacked Shade's cage.
---
SC
#38 Posted: 21:48:17 20/03/2015
Xavros shook his head towards Varedis. "I have no personal stake to myself, for those I've held dear aren't of this world, however..." he turned towards Sozen "...for this cause, my blade is with you."
---
#39 Posted: 22:13:35 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sozen noded. He looked at the others. "Are you guys going to help find my dragon?"
---
SC
#40 Posted: 11:59:34 21/03/2015
Varedis nodded, "I will, I promised to help free the others after I escaped and I was already planning to help Jeff, so I will help you as well..."

Jeff kneeled down and looked out, "And I too, I need all the help I can get to free my friend, so if I help you, then you may also help me,"
---
#41 Posted: 12:07:02 21/03/2015
Dark glared at light, urging their shared body to repeatedly slam the walls of the cage. "It's your fault, being friendly with every human," he growled. "You just had to take control of the body, did you?" He stopped trying to break the walls of the cage and glared at his other head, Light.
---
#42 Posted: 12:09:58 21/03/2015
Thanatos glared at Darklight, "Stop raging amongst yourselves! I have enough to deal with aside from a bickering hydra losing half his brains because he killed his other head."
---
#43 Posted: 12:43:56 21/03/2015
"If one head dies, we both die, so we're not going to be going around killing each other soon," Dark retorted, "so you can just go yell at someone else."

"Stop that!" Light yelled. "We're having enough trouble getting along with ourselves."
---
#44 Posted: 17:40:03 21/03/2015
Siera ignored Storm's reply, "Let children be children I say," she had jumped into DarkLight and Thanatos's conversation, "Honestly if they want to bicker, they will. Siblings always do that," her soft tone hiding her true irritation of the situation. She finally turned around to face Storm, "And going off your last words, I," she froze as she gazed upon Zonos, "Well hello, I do not believe we've met," she pulled a slim grin, "You must be the master's puppet used to control us dragons. What good is such an ability to one without real fear. Well it might help that I can't actually see you," she pointed to her eyes which were slightly clouded by a shadow based shield, "But from the lack of light in this prison, I can feel each curve and form within it's shadows. You are a big boy aren't you?" She taunted with her sleak grin.

--

Toan was able to hear the majority of the conversation from his place of hiding, "Planning to save the dragons, this could be my chance to get to Siera," he whispered to himself. Standing tall on the branch overlooking the small group, he took in a deep breath, altered his vocal cords to that of a dragon's and let out a long loud roar. Just as he let it all out, he looked down on the group, it would be obvious where he was now.
---
#45 Posted: 19:50:35 21/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sozen looked up with wide eyes. He drew his sword ready for a battle.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:18 22/03/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#46 Posted: 22:07:58 21/03/2015
Adeline blinked from where she stood at the roaring, it didn't take her more than an instant to tell it wasn't Aneitha, but it intrigued her nonetheless for she had been certain all Dragons in this area had been taken away. Slightly suspicious, she drew her bow, straightened her hood over her hair, and went off towards the sound.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#47 Posted: 03:37:34 22/03/2015
OOC: I wasn't meaning for Toan to be near Storm, he was suppose to be just above SozenJeff, Varedis, and Xavros, or as I put, "the small group"... I mean I could work with either one
---
#48 Posted: 03:53:58 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: fixed sorry.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 05:00:50 22/03/2015
Varedis whacked out his twin blades and Jeffrey drew his Chaos Sword, then the two slowly advanced towards the sound, "Do you think it's hostile?" Varedis asked Sozen as he walked past him, "Or do you think it's a dragon that's escaped and is calling for help?"
---
#50 Posted: 06:24:51 22/03/2015
Xavros drew his sword, glowing with a radiant energy. "I don't know, but I think I know a way to find out." he said, smirking. A pacifism enchantment should do the trick, he thought, We can find out what it wants without harming it... it won't last long, but hopefully long enough...
---
Page 1 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me