darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Want we want, what we don't-Skylanders 5
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Want we want, what we don't-Skylanders 5
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#251 Posted: 14:56:48 10/04/2015
Quote: wild_defender
I don't think 99% of villains are loved enough yet by the average fans. A Kaos figure would work , but not even all the doom raiders are liked enough to make people want a figure of them. No ones going crazy for dream catcher etc. espevially when we can already play as them in trap team. Just adding upgrades to them won't make them feel like new characters.

Agreed, but there is demand for the coolest. I still want a Chompy, Kaos, Glumshanks some Drow and most of the Doom Raiders. If they want simple, split the toy line in half next year--good and evil. There's quite a roster to choose from over the last 4 years, and with full capabilities would make some awesome PvP battles especially if online comes around.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:59:34 10/04/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#252 Posted: 16:21:17 10/04/2015
Here's my personal wish list per element I both want and think would work. These will be non-Doom Raiders:

Water - Threat Pack - We need more Troll Skylanders
Life - CHOMPY!!! - He's CHOMPY...he doesn't need any further justification
Air - Bad Juju - She seems like she's got this Double Trouble with lighting vibe....I want to see more.
Fire - Scrap Shooter - He's a construct and artillery piece...what's not to love. Runner up would be Smoke Scream for the flame thrower alone.
Magic - Rage Mage - He's cute, fun and he's got a whole lot of rage. As a toy I think he's very marketable.
Undead - Hood Sickle or Masker Mind - I LOVE both of these guy. Masker for the humor and speed with Hood as the straight up badassness.
Tech - Trolling Thunder - My personal fav villain and he's a Troll in a tank...and I love tanks...with Trolls. Runner up could be Mab Lobs. It would be cool to have a Mabu that's willing to fight.
Earth - Grave Clobber - He's just awesome...even if he does seem more undead lol.
Light - Blaster-Tron - He's a robot that uses light as a weapon...and he's a robot.
Dark - Tae Kwon Crow - He's just awesome and he's a ninja. We need more humanoid avian Skylanders.

Wolfgang is the only Doom Raider I'd want to see as a Skylander. Plus having them convert rank and file villains gives them the option to go back to the Doom Raiders as bad guys. Who knows though, some could truly defect and join the good guys...for good.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#253 Posted: 16:37:42 10/04/2015
I wouldn't mind a kart racing spinoff, but that's just me.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#254 Posted: 17:00:04 10/04/2015
Quote: Bionichute
I wouldn't mind a kart racing spinoff, but that's just me.

Don't even get me started on spin-offs. I'd LOVE to see a turn based old school RPG game where you form parties of Skylanders. I'd love to see a top down Strat. game like FF Tactics or Disgaea. A fighter, Cart Game, FPS, Side scrolling adventure (old school Metroid or Castlevania style) , Top Down RPG/Adventure (Link to the past style). There's a ton they could do but that would mean more third party involvement and that could be a good or bad thing depending on who got what.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#255 Posted: 19:46:21 10/04/2015
Spinoffs would be awesome. Don't even mind the genre just yet, just some adventures with smaller groups of skylanders like in the books. Say, a game based on Mask of Power which is a plataformer instead,but if you plug in the portal and use the skylanders that the part has you'll get some bonuses like Amiibos already do(because making it also a full toys to life game would be too much hassle for a spinoff). Just getting to know our heroes a little better,everyone is kinda faceless in the console because it's unfair to give anyone more than a bit of lore(like Whirlwind). Talking Hex-in-the-side-material levels of depth;let them talk,let them bicker, do their own thing as their characters say.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#256 Posted: 21:37:14 10/04/2015
If they can get online off the ground I can see secondary content allowing for these kind of "party/social" spinoffs along with PvP to make this game more engaging fun and long lasting. I'm all for that as long as it fits the brand. I don't want another Mario Party X.
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#257 Posted: 05:23:34 11/04/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
All I want is trap support for the portal, perhaps a portal owners back.

In my idea for a game, there's an attachable trap slot that's sold seperately.
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#258 Posted: 02:40:20 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: dracoslay
Quote: TrapShadowFan
All I want is trap support for the portal, perhaps a portal owners back.

In my idea for a game, there's an attachable trap slot that's sold seperately.

^Which unfortunately equals less sales for Traps and that item will flop. No one will want to by that, unfortunately, and unfortunately they will just hop back onto Trap Team if they wanted to play as Villains.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#259 Posted: 04:45:28 12/04/2015
Wanted reposes

Dino-rang
Wow pow - Jaws!: stone fist traps are upgraded to stone crocodile jaws that trap enemies for a short time.

Ghostroaster
Wow pow - Big pain chain: hold down "attack button" to charge the pain chain and do extra damage.

Wham-shell
Wow pow - Sticky starfish traps : star fish projectiles now can stick to the ground. Cover the ground in star fish to trap and slow enemies that walk over them.

Warnado
Wow pow - Zero friction shell : hold down " attack button " to control the direction and increase the duration of the spin attack.

Sunburn
Wow pow - Location, location, teleportation? : jump at the end of Phoenix dash to take flight and You now have exact control over the location of teleport destination using a new targeting system.

Boomer
Wow pow - Troll bomb trouble : charge up a troll bomb. Can now be picked up and thrown to damage enemies and break walls.

Voodood
Wow pow - Dragon's Curse: An upgraded dragon skull now covers voodoods entire head. Zip line axe now pulls voodood forward with the power of a spectral pink dragon spirit.

Flashwing
Wow pow - Lure of the lighthouse : Crystal lighthouse now lures weak enemies to its location.

Fright rider
Wow pow - Undead duo : Hold "attack button" to dismount and control "Rider" as "fright" attacks enemies on his own. Jump to have Fright rush back and pick you up.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#260 Posted: 16:48:45 12/04/2015
Some of those are kinda cool ....i like the Fright Rider one the best...that would be lots of fun to use.
And Boomer's is good...Blastermind can take out the Puzzle Locks....so it would be good for another member to beable to take out the walls that require a bomb.
And making it able for Sunburn to FLY would be real good...i think all skylanders that have wings should beable to FLY! ...but thats just me.. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#261 Posted: 17:08:58 12/04/2015
Is it possible that the next game will have it where you can simply rest a Trap on the Portal without it needing to go into a specialized slot? I really think this is the how the next game would allow for the Traps to work, if it were going to at all.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
#262 Posted: 21:58:58 12/04/2015
Hope not, how am I going to get 2 skylanders on there with PvP with those things hogging the real estate?
#263 Posted: 22:00:24 12/04/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Hope not, how am I going to get 2 skylanders on there with PvP with those things hogging the real estate?

That is, if they include PvP.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#264 Posted: 22:10:58 12/04/2015

That is, if they include PvP.

Well, color me optimistic...otherwise that's an automatic "no figure purchases" from me until they include online/PvP modes. I'm somewhat optimistic given Url reservation promotes the idea of a team battle.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:56 12/04/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#265 Posted: 22:14:43 12/04/2015
Or it's about casting spells into battle. They more or less confirmed that elemental magic is a thing with the way some things are worded in the books,not just Magic magic. But I might be biased towards the dumber idea since my expectations on VV are pretty low.
---
#266 Posted: 23:51:53 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Y' know...what if PvP never comes back? And GhostRoaster-I mean TakeYourLemons- you can hook up two portals at once to your console if you're having "real estate" problems, especially with Giants.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#267 Posted: 00:15:44 13/04/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Y' know...what if PvP never comes back? And GhostRoaster-I mean TakeYourLemons- you can hook up two portals at once to your console if you're having "real estate" problems, especially with Giants.

Tried that, the game tells you to disconnect the Giants portal.
---
#268 Posted: 00:27:07 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost

Tried that, the game tells you to disconnect the Giants portal.

Well, by Giants I meant the figures smilie But crap that trick only seemed to work in SA and Giants (the game) then huh.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#269 Posted: 01:35:34 13/04/2015

That's unauthorized solutions by the community. Can you actually envision a marketing video where they tell you to hook up your old portal (forget about the fact that it doesn't work). I sure can't.

In short, if they expect x number of traps and figures to work in future games, they have to account for it in the portal that comes in the starter.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:29 13/04/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#270 Posted: 12:50:03 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator

That's unauthorized solutions by the community. Can you actually envision a marketing video where they tell you to hook up your old portal (forget about the fact that it doesn't work). I sure can't.

In short, if they expect x number of traps and figures to work in future games, they have to account for it in the portal that comes in the starter.

Ok, true. You have a point.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#271 Posted: 19:09:57 13/04/2015
Online co-op and every Skylander has the ability back to open element gates not only Trap masters ... That was the most big bad thing in Trap Team and ruins the half game ...
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#272 Posted: 19:28:24 13/04/2015
Quote: XSparxX
Online co-op and every Skylander has the ability back to open element gates not only Trap masters ... That was the most big bad thing in Trap Team and ruins the half game ...

I think that's the most consistent negative feedback Activision may have received across ordinary social media outlets as well as uber fan sites such as here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:36 13/04/2015 by TakeYourLemons
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#273 Posted: 14:30:53 18/04/2015
Another thing that I would like is a map editor.

This video is just a prototype, some modelers from the company modeled the map like that. But what if we would be able to place our bouncing pads everywhere we want? Place as much monsters as we like? Of course no xp would be given by those monsters because it would be such a good farm but just for the heck of it! I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like this option.
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
#274 Posted: 16:17:33 18/04/2015
Level editor would be a goldmine for fan created content, but for more than one game it was abused by people attempting to be as inappropriate as they could before getting banned. Just like online mode, it'll have to take really good moderation to stay viable.
---
#275 Posted: 14:28:25 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, now that we know a very general Sky 5 plot, we can start hyping the details!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#276 Posted: 18:56:19 21/04/2015
Well, now that we know a very general Sky 5 plot, we can start hyping the details!

What plot? Where did you get this from?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#277 Posted: 19:05:56 21/04/2015
Quote: LloydDXZX
Another thing that I would like is a map editor.

Skylanders Infinity
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
#278 Posted: 23:07:06 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator

What plot? Where did you get this from?

Well, VERY VERY general. It was on a thread that Bifrost made that had a link to a Skylanders comic book on Amazon, in which the summary it stated that Kaos has escaped and had *newfound powers* and such. The site has been taken down though...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#279 Posted: 23:09:46 21/04/2015
Actually it's the topic I created in Toys and Merchandise. No images were posted, but details on a Sky 5 comic prequel were apparently leaked.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#280 Posted: 14:09:58 24/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

*Sigh*

Activision STILL won't announce this game...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:32:56 08/05/2015 by TTD
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#281 Posted: 01:02:30 08/05/2015
VV will destroy sky 5 if they make it.

They did an outstanding job with the 3DS version, not the console though.
10 reposes ( 1 for each element, must include spyro, but not gill grunt )
10 cores ( 1 for each element )
10 gimmicklanders ( 1 for each elemtent )

= 30 skylanders

$300 is enough, Activision. -

trap compatibility
at least 15 levels
ALL adventure pieces mission compatible
minigames similar to 3DS version ( you should look them all up, they are outstanding! )
accolades
heroic challenges

'Nuff said.
#282 Posted: 01:20:20 08/05/2015
Quote: goldenrushducks

Nah, pretty sure Swap Force is the best Skylanders game so far, doubt they'll destroy it.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#283 Posted: 01:25:21 08/05/2015

Nah, pretty sure Swap Force is the best Skylanders game so far, doubt they'll destroy it.

I agree. I understand if people don't like VV, but Swap Force is a far cry from "destroying" anything. It's the only game I'm still playing because I haven't done everything yet. Graphics are still miles ahead of what we got in Trap Team.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#284 Posted: 06:10:39 08/05/2015

They did an outstanding job with the 3DS version, not the console though.
10 reposes ( 1 for each element, must include spyro, but not gill grunt )
10 cores ( 1 for each element )
10 gimmicklanders ( 1 for each elemtent )

= 30 skylanders

$300 is enough, Activision. -

trap compatibility
at least 15 levels
ALL adventure pieces mission compatible
minigames similar to 3DS version ( you should look them all up, they are outstanding! )
accolades
heroic challenges

'Nuff said.

2 things:

1) That wouldn't make 300$.

Gimmicklanders are usually about 15$/€ so it would be 350$ in total but I admit that's nipticking. smilie
How about this instead?

- NO reposes;
- NO Gimmicklanders;
- at least 2 Cores per Element (might or might not include Light and Dark) with a maximum of 4.

Also I don't think releasing 40 toys would stop you from only buying 20 or 30.
It is all a matter of choice. smilie

Agree with the rest.

2) As much as I didn't liked V.V.'s approach to the franchise (compared to TfB of course) they still created an enjoyable game that brought me hours and hours of fun.

To be true V.V. has the same possibilities and powers to destroy the series that TfB has.
I might think the former would be more "dangerous" since it already innovated to the point of almost changing the game entirely (personal opinion) but TfB could make a different and equally terrible mistake by innovating less and less every year, removing important content or simply not recognising a player's connection enough or giving enough replayability (like they admittedly partially did for Trap Team).

It's all up to the balance: innovation and "tradition" should remain on the same level with any of them reducing the fun but increasing it. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:16:21 08/05/2015 by Drek95
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#285 Posted: 08:06:52 08/05/2015
What I want:
-A light and dark giant and swappers
-Being able to see all the soul gems
-Being able to play as our villains from trap team
-Swap zones
-Water that characters can swim in
-An some kind of old mystyrious hub just like the ruins

What I dont want:
- 16 dollar characters just to open ****ing gates
-Auric
-Eons elites
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#286 Posted: 00:11:03 09/05/2015
I estimated.

Next, if there are no gimmicklanders, than it will be too similar to SSA

Next, i don't like hour long missions. ( some people do though )

I don't have enough time to play SSA, I didn't even beat it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:25 09/05/2015 by goldenrushducks
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#287 Posted: 06:06:31 09/05/2015
I estimated.

Next, if there are no gimmicklanders, than it will be too similar to SSA

Next, i don't like hour long missions. ( some people do though )

I don't have enough time to play SSA, I didn't even beat it.

Would that really be a problem?

I mean SA was a GREAT game without the need of specific gimmicks to substain it (if not for the TtL themselves).

It would also depend on how the game will be developed (an open world map, 3D controllable camera and such things would already set it apart enough).

In my honest and personal opinion I don't buy new Skylanders because they have "incredibles special abilities" I buy them because they are cool and their powers are funny and enjoyable.
So to me a Trap Master isn't that different from a Core from a character point of view.

Absolutely agree with level lenght.
I think they nailed it in Trap Team.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#288 Posted: 17:00:42 09/05/2015
^Not a problem at all. Less gimmicks, more wholesome goodness. I do know they want to be "innovators"...why not do that IN THE GAME?
#289 Posted: 16:49:48 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
^Not a problem at all. Less gimmicks, more wholesome goodness. I do know they want to be "innovators"...why not do that IN THE GAME?

The gaming industry actually DOESN'T need innovation to survive, even though many many devotees want it, and many gamers THINK they want it. I forgot the name of the video on this, but long story short, why else would all the old-fashioned 2D Mario games sell out the innovative Mario Galaxy series? Why do the COD and GTA games still sell (well), with little innovation and barely any changes except for like...characters and weapons (and maybe a bit of plot)? Because of human nature. We don't like change. Look at how long it took for racial and sexual equality to happen in America.

Yeah, I know that didn't really have anything to do with this topic really...but still. Rant over.

I just realized that you had quotes around innovators...smilie
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#290 Posted: 17:03:30 10/05/2015
The gaming industry actually DOESN'T need innovation to survive, even though many many devotees want it, and many gamers THINK they want it. I forgot the name of the video on this, but long story short, why else would all the old-fashioned 2D Mario games sell out the innovative Mario Galaxy series?

So, I think you got my point...but Activision has clearly stated they wanted to bring a "new innovation" on each game...we call it gimmick here. In many ways it's getting IN THE WAY of what I think should be true innovation--the game itself.

And to your point about 2d Mario...in the end...people want FUN AND ENGAGING GAMES...technology has been pushed historically because computing power doubles every 18months. Now, it seems to be leveling off...so just like "the good old days of video games"....key to survival is unique gameplay, being fun and engaging...technology/innovation is kinda becoming secondary to the conversation...as it should've all along. It's like the interview with George Lucas who said "special effects are secondary to the story", then proceed to do the exact opposite in the prequels and make special effects primary and story secondary.

I would prefer that we stop having disruptive toy innovations and rather they concentrated on unique gameplay and design to engage us and stop the copy and paste routine. In many ways I'm saying toys should not be in the forefront but a passive device to great game design. If they can do both, great...but there has to be an "anchor" that reflects the original game somehow. My .02.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:09:48 10/05/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#291 Posted: 17:14:13 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The gaming industry actually DOESN'T need innovation to survive, even though many many devotees want it, and many gamers THINK they want it. I forgot the name of the video on this, but long story short, why else would all the old-fashioned 2D Mario games sell out the innovative Mario Galaxy series?

So, I think you got my point...but Activision has clearly stated they wanted to bring a "new innovation" on each game...we call it gimmick here. In many ways it's getting IN THE WAY of what I think should be true innovation--the game itself.

And to your point about 2d Mario...in the end...people want FUN AND ENGAGING GAMES...technology has been pushed historically because computing power doubles every 18months. Now, it seems to be leveling off...so just like "the good old days of video games"....key to survival is unique gameplay, being fun and engaging...technology/innovation is kinda becoming secondary to the conversation...as it should've all along. It's like the interview with George Lucas who said "special effects are secondary to the story", then proceed to do the exact opposite in the prequels and make special effects primary and story secondary.

I would prefer that we stop having disruptive toy innovations and rather they concentrated on unique gameplay and design to engage us and stop the copy and paste routine. In many ways I'm saying toys should not be in the forefront but a passive device to great game design. If they can do both, great...but there has to be an "anchor" that reflects the original game somehow. My .02.

2 cents amirite? Yeah you're right. So, oh Holy Devs of Skylands, please, just give us a few new core Skylanders, and more levels and make them better than the previous ones. Thanks.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#292 Posted: 17:17:58 10/05/2015
Don't do message board jargon much. Well, it should reflect the INSPIRATION of previous games, but introduce some new game design elements. I'm walking a razor's edge...not able to quite quantify my statements; however I can say they are giving us EXACTLY the first game, over and over....we need some core elements of that but need to do something different. It's like Super Mario World vs. Super Mario Galaxy. Both have jump, same enemies...but introduce a new level design that makes it all different while being the same.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:20:56 10/05/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#293 Posted: 17:20:48 10/05/2015
Guys, lack of shiny new innovation is what created Skylanders in the first place. Spyro: A Hero's Tail got really bad ratings for being the same classic Spyro game we had for years waaaay back then, and it only went downhill from there as the devs tried to push gimmicks and existing edgy themes in the games. The fandom might be happy with same game but polished, but the outsiders only follow the shiny, and that's who the game industry listens to.
---
#294 Posted: 17:21:08 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Don't do message board jargon much. Well, it should reflect the INSPIRATION of previous games, but introduce some new game design elements. I'm walking a razor's edge...not able to quite quantify my statements.

Wait, what's message board jargonning?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#295 Posted: 17:21:38 10/05/2015
^ Re: amirite

Bitfrost: I clarified above...that was NOT my intent.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:22:09 10/05/2015 by TakeYourLemons
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#296 Posted: 18:13:06 10/05/2015
I've thought about what i wanted.. and here it is..

ONLINE BATTLE MODE! Now listen up! Activision is a big company, with another MAJOR game with MAJOR online functions! And Skylanders really has to step it up! If nintendo of all people can make a SHOOTER with 4 V 4 online battle, Activision Can get up and give us online. We don't even need voice chat! I want to see HUGE maps, with a adjustable camera, using a TPS style!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#297 Posted: 18:25:47 10/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
I've thought about what i wanted.. and here it is..

ONLINE BATTLE MODE! Now listen up! Activision is a big company, with another MAJOR game with MAJOR online functions! And Skylanders really has to step it up! If nintendo of all people can make a SHOOTER with 4 V 4 online battle, Activision Can get up and give us online. We don't even need voice chat! I want to see HUGE maps, with a adjustable camera, using a TPS style!

Well, with battle cast. We finally seem to be getting this.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#298 Posted: 15:05:33 11/05/2015
My problem with an online battle mode is that most people have their skylanders already powered up to maximum levels. This won't be very fun for kids just getting into it to be smashed day one by some random guy online.

Obviously some tiered modes might fix that and I hope there are.

If they went this route i really would love some kind of gimmick to set new-landers apart.

I'd die if the new gimmick landers were actually classic characters (I know, i know...more gil grunt but shhh). Slightly bigger, more detailed, and for me? I'd like an element changer gimmick and possibly armor or weapons.

The new gimmick landers could have like crystal or glass armor that lights up to match thier new element maybe? And not only could you level up their regular paths, you could level up their elemental path by fighting the opposite element and as a final upgrade path it fuses the two together.

It'd give you much much more play out of your gimmick landers, and everyone could have many different play styles in battle areas if there was one.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#299 Posted: 15:14:10 11/05/2015
what i want now is some real sky5 news.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#300 Posted: 15:24:55 11/05/2015
Quote: OnionCakes
My problem with an online battle mode is that most people have their skylanders already powered up to maximum levels. This won't be very fun for kids just getting into it to be smashed day one by some random guy online.

You can implement "match" to find people with like skylanders. Not sure if you recall, but there was a feature WAY BACK in the first two games that allowed equality of the fight based on a setting, it could be used in the case of level or upgrades.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me