darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Want we want, what we don't-Skylanders 5
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Want we want, what we don't-Skylanders 5
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#51 Posted: 22:39:29 15/03/2015
The idea of continuing trap villains with Traptanium when that will clearly not be the focus of the next game.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#52 Posted: 22:46:25 15/03/2015
Ah, ok.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#53 Posted: 23:18:52 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
*Gasp* This thread has a second page! Yay! Thanks to you guys for telling me about the Mini stuff, I'll reconsider buying one...or two, since they come in 2-packs, now. That also gave me another idead for something that we want:make Minis more useful. Maybe have like little burrows or something at only they can access.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#54 Posted: 00:58:04 16/03/2015
Quote: Drek95
Actually, if you want to buy a Mini only for that Treasure (or was it a trinket...?), I would recommend you to try a glitch.

Just go there with Chill Bill, jump under the lowest wooden platform and then use his jet pack attack.
You'll find yourself in the same area, without having to use a Mini.
It can be tricky, but shouldn't require more than a couple tries. smilie

wild_defender, but it would just be a higher damage output, nothing different from Giants.
Don't think it would make them truly unique...

Lol yeah it wouldn't, just slightly better for destroying bosses. I just think it's likely that's all they'll do.

or if VV don't wanna make new traps and focus on their gimic instead but keep the villain catching to keep people happy, they might just make trap masters able to capture villains or something just to give them something special to do that's not that important to their new ideas.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
#55 Posted: 02:56:33 16/03/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
*Gasp* This thread has a second page! Yay! Thanks to you guys for telling me about the Mini stuff, I'll reconsider buying one...or two, since they come in 2-packs, now. That also gave me another idead for something that we want:make Minis more useful. Maybe have like little burrows or something at only they can access.

Although burrowing sounds like an idea for earth skylanders, I do like the idea about building areas of the game for ALL skylanders that fit with their skillset. Here's a novel idea...how about supporting branching out the levels so there are alternate paths you can utilize, with these kind of approaches? I know I know...the poor developers have enough to do.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#56 Posted: 03:55:15 16/03/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
That's the only place, which nets you a legendary treasure. So if you're shooting for 100%, a mini is needed.

Well some of the minis I am okay with, like the one for Thumpback, since he previously only had one version.
#57 Posted: 04:06:02 16/03/2015
Minis are "cute". The latest cash grab for the Easter edition minis for close to $10 is far from cute. I personally don't treat them as part of the big guns.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#58 Posted: 08:57:35 16/03/2015
Minis would've been much more welcomed if they were advertised from the get go and made to have different stat distribution. I only have Hijinx for fangirling's sake and she is only kinda faster than regular Hex and thus letting phantom orbs be more versatile, but a lot more people would be interested in them if,say, they actually were Tree Rex with a focus on defense instead of health, Drobot with a focus on attack over speed,etc etc. Not more powerful than regular,but different enough to make you change strategy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#59 Posted: 10:59:52 16/03/2015
What we (I) want:

- Online pvp and coop play
- Open and bigger world: sort of marvel lego superheroes
- Expand max development level of skylanders. Up to 100 would be cool.
- A very personal and unrealistic request: Implement flight mechanics like in Disney Infinity.
- Disagreeing with most people: I would like a lot of new skylanders to be created. Don’t know why we should stop seeing new characters. If you don’t like one just don’t buy it. That simple. By the way, gargoyles, fairies and angels are very welcome.
- Series 2 for knight light
- Larger areas. I miss that beach of Spyro’s adventure headquarters, where it was cool to fly around. TT levels seemed somewhat small and closed.
- Customization features beyond hats. I would love to see the face of Knight light for instance.
- Compatibility of all skylanders released so far.
- Change the reward of completing side missions. I’m tired of hats, hats and hats. Another sort of reward would be welcome, I don’t know, like comics, pictures, customization features (Not hats), etc.

What we don’t want

- Another game which is identical to TT but with some sort of new gimmick, providing anything but new (apart from the new skylanders)
- Kaos as the villain. I’m tired of him and his ego. A charismatic powerful villain is welcome. Doom raiders of TT was a huge positive step.
- Stupid side games like the rap thing of TT. Use your energies for side quests which are worth.
- Small headquarter (like TT academy)
- Another 3 year old oriented storyline. I know this game is intended for kids, but the argument and dialogues seems soooo simplistic at times, even for a 10 year old kid.
- If you are ready to make more variants, at least do them with relevant modifications. Colors changes don’t count as important changes.

Things I don’t care:

- Traps being compatible or not. I won’t cry if they aren’t, but I would be kind of happy if the finally are.
- New portal or not: I kind of prefer not having to buy a new one, but well, if it’s really necessary because of some new addition to the game or because of technical issues, I can understand.
- New elements added.
- Return of arena and kaos mode challenge.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#60 Posted: 13:43:58 16/03/2015
^ Skylanders Academy is far from small. It's all one basic area devoid of diversity like the first game, but it's not small. You do know the academy opens up to be quite large as you continue through the game, right? Go replay Giants and tell me how big Flynn's ship is.

Quote: Bifrost
Minis would've been much more welcomed if they were advertised from the get go and made to have different stat distribution. I only have Hijinx for fangirling's sake and she is only kinda faster than regular Hex and thus letting phantom orbs be more versatile, but a lot more people would be interested in them if,say, they actually were Tree Rex with a focus on defense instead of health, Drobot with a focus on attack over speed,etc etc. Not more powerful than regular,but different enough to make you change strategy.

Yeah, I see some inlkling they wanted to do that. Right now they are so small that you can avoid damage in many cases, but I haven't chummied up with most of them.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:48:12 16/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#61 Posted: 14:17:39 16/03/2015
^ Skylanders Academy is far from small. It's all one basic area devoid of diversity like the first game, but it's not small. You do know the academy opens up to be quite large as you continue through the game, right? Go replay Giants and tell me how big Flynn's ship is.

Yeah, I see some inlkling they wanted to do that. Right now they are so small that you can avoid damage in many cases, but I haven't chummied up with most of them.

Oh I’m sorry I should have finished TT before posting that, I didn’t know the door eventually open up.

Now seriously, it doesn’t feel big at all. No way I’m gonna buy the academy as “being big”. Go check the sea at Spyro’s adventure headquarters and then tell me if there’s any area like that in TT, ok? Oh, I'm talking about TT, not giants, you know they are different games, right?
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:30:43 16/03/2015 by angelg
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#62 Posted: 16:09:59 16/03/2015
Quote: angelg

Oh I’m sorry I should have finished TT before posting that, I didn’t know the door eventually open up.

Now seriously, it doesn’t feel big at all. No way I’m gonna buy the academy as “being big”. Go check the sea at Spyro’s adventure headquarters and then tell me if there’s any area like that in TT, ok? Oh, I'm talking about TT, not giants, you know they are different games, right?

Just because The Ruins were a bigger hub, doesn't mean the Academy is small.
It's just smaller.

GhostRoaster is right, the Dreadyacht was a small hub.
No way the Academy is small.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#63 Posted: 16:33:21 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Whu exactly do we want a bigger hub now? I mean, the majority of the game is about the levels. The hub is just a small add-on you can explore.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#64 Posted: 16:52:56 16/03/2015

It's just smaller.

Ok, so since dread-yacht was small we should really conform with whatever bigger area is delivered to us. In fact, every single area which is bigger than dread-yacht should be considered as “big”, we should all of us be happy then if we get a ship with an extra cabin and a second mast (don’t remember if they were masts at dread yacht). I’ll measure skylander 5 headquarters and if it’s a square centimeter bigger than dread-yacht then we’ll considered it as something “huge” and no adjetives like “small” will be allowed.

Turning off the sarcasm, the fact that the headquarters may be bigger than giant’s doesn’t mean we should really described it as “big” or “good”. I just missed areas which are big and without great obstacles for flight, is it something really bad? I know this is personal and usually people don’t care about the flight mechanics in Skylanders, but I just love flying around with some skylanders. That’s all.
---
#65 Posted: 17:42:59 16/03/2015

Yes, the sea is big. But it's just water. You do know that only water skylanders and those imparted with Soul Gems to use water who aren't native to that element can use it right? Suddenly, the 1/3 of the hub is shut off from the other 7/8 elements.

Oh sorry, no sarcasm now.

Hey, you're entitled to the opinion that the Adademy is small. But you won't win over too many with that opinion. And with the exception of the small area in the library for minis, it is accessible for ALL skylanders.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:52:41 16/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#66 Posted: 17:52:07 16/03/2015

It's just smaller.

Ok, so since dread-yacht was small we should really conform with whatever bigger area is delivered to us. In fact, every single area which is bigger than dread-yacht should be considered as “big”, we should all of us be happy then if we get a ship with an extra cabin and a second mast (don’t remember if they were masts at dread yacht). I’ll measure skylander 5 headquarters and if it’s a square centimeter bigger than dread-yacht then we’ll considered it as something “huge” and no adjetives like “small” will be allowed.

Turning off the sarcasm, the fact that the headquarters may be bigger than giant’s doesn’t mean we should really described it as “big” or “good”. I just missed areas which are big and without great obstacles for flight, is it something really bad? I know this is personal and usually people don’t care about the flight mechanics in Skylanders, but I just love flying around with some skylanders. That’s all.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you.
I would like bigger areas too, not only the hubs.
Levels in SA actually felt bigger than the majority of the SF and TT ones, which are longer, but not as big.

And I would also love more swimming/flying interactions.

But saying that the Academy is a small hub, only because the Ruins were bigger, just doesn't make sense.

It's like saying Trap Masters aren't big, because they are still smaller than the majority of the Giants. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#67 Posted: 17:54:34 16/03/2015
Yeah, SSA hub is very eclectic to me...in fact much of the game still holds some legitimate magic in how they balance and execute against the elements. I wish they did more of that in the games instead of posting a lazy elemental gate. SSA's hub had a bang for the buck...every square inch was legitimate...I do agree that TT's hub is "bloaty". Just because you can walk further in it (doing absolutely nothing) doesn't mean it's better. The fact they have warp points in the hub underscores that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:57:23 16/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#68 Posted: 19:16:54 16/03/2015
Actually, a brilliant idea hit me. I wish they made the Skylanders games for the 3DS into console versions of the same game. Modify them to be played on tablets, XBox One or 360, PS3, PS4, WiiU
Not only you would get a new experience, but new villains as well.
If you were to go variants, how about the ones for Lost Islands. Loved the Valentine's Day version of Cobra Cadabra over LPPF
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#69 Posted: 19:25:36 16/03/2015
The Academy is pretty darn large,but also with plenty of tight corridors between the big rooms. Woodburrow and Eon's Citadel were a lot more about a large field with rooms within sections, so it's like trying to say a rectangle is bigger/smaller than a circle. Dreadyacht is the only one which for sure is small,but overall the Academy triumphs with design for me though I really wish they went with the original towers+castle in the middle than just towers with floating staircases between.Feels more like a university and not a level with no objectives.
---
#70 Posted: 21:13:54 16/03/2015
I kind of preferred the Giants home base. It was a little small but it was efficient and they didn't fill it with useless stuff.

SA island was good, not too big, visually pleasing and the levels felt like you walked into them from the island. Every other game just drops you at a level by fLynn's ship.

Wood burrow was on ok size too but there was something about it that made me hate it. Combination of the obnoxious SF colours and rufous probably.

I really like how skylanders academy looks but pretty much every room past the front door becoming relatively pointless is really stupid. Finally got a castle and everything is outside?

I hope they stay at the castle for skylanders 5 but update it so that most things are inside. They could have a proper library where u can read character bios and story scrolls, charscter leader boards etc. maybe a danger room etc.
---
#71 Posted: 21:18:12 16/03/2015
Considering Megs was building it as you were doing things(let's forget she added two towers with nothing in them in the end), yeah they could remix hubs in the future and have the completely built Academy at the end.But before that, I'd love to see Eon's Citadel rebuilt before anything else - you can see it for 3 seconds in Giants but that's too little time for so much awesome.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#72 Posted: 21:20:18 16/03/2015
-What We Want Online,no reposes,SSA style music and gameplay,no new portal,no Gimmicklanders and NO RUFUS
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#73 Posted: 21:57:46 16/03/2015
Okay, here's what I want for Skylanders 5:

• A wi-fi mode so long as it's not a main focus.
  • The gimmick-landers to not just be bigger cores with flashier weapons.
  • A well-written and engaging story.
  • Of course, new characters that are fun to play as.
  • Trap Team's level length with Swap Force's visuals.
  • An open world main hub with side quests, kind of like in the LEGO games.
  • The ability for any Skylander to open an elemental gate, not just the special gimmick-landers.
  • In-game powers, like gliding, swimming, digging, etc., to make each Skylander more unique.
  • More gameplay modes. At least one more than Trap Team had.

And what I don't want:

• Non-skippable dialogue.
  • Reposes up the whazoo. (Though Trap Team's surprising lack of reposes does make it look to be the case)
  • Not being able to use our trapped villains.
  • Story levels that are long, generic, and boring.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#74 Posted: 01:21:01 17/03/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
-What We Want Online,no reposes,SSA style music and gameplay,no new portal,no Gimmicklanders and NO RUFUS

We need reposes.
The day they stop making them will be the day the dont make money off old characters anymore and might consider dropping them from forward compatibility. or old characters just might be super under powered or they just might play terribly clunky or something coz they dont care about them anymore. Reposing make sure old and new figures are some what balanced.

Reposes and new charatcers just need consistent ratios (only 1-2 reposes per element and 3-4 new chracters per element). None of this colossal ~50 figure eon's elite, minis and normal reposes for 1 game release.
---
#75 Posted: 03:24:45 17/03/2015
^ I think we all became VERY jaded when 24 reposes came out in Giants...don't think that will happen again. There's enough characters now that they can easily justify 8 for each release...and seriously consider the popular versions OF THE PREVIOUS year. I'm just very perplexed why they think we need a yearly repose of Gill Grunt etc. Baffles me when there's so many out there that need the Series 2 justice. I don't think I played my reposes from TT for more than 5 minutes across all 5. That being the case...I'm ok with no reposes now...they will have to SELL ME on a repose. Do a great job in game and figure itself...sure...otherwise...I'll pass.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:17 17/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#76 Posted: 07:20:34 17/03/2015
I've gotten into reposes now coz I like being able to switch paths a lot of them are really cheap online now.
But primarily reposes arnt for people on these forums, they're for new players and kids that can't get the old charscters in store anymore .

If reposes were never made no one new would be able to get their hands on any characters from SA without paying big bucks and people would be complaining that they can't get a Hex or stealth elf. I think the mass release of reposes in Giants really helped the franchise be more accessible to players that haven't been around since day 1.

Obviously they should just repose things that haven't been reposed but I guess they have to take charscter popularity into account. They would be stupid not too (damn rational thinking!) .

Gill grunt is ridiculous though, a series 4, a mini and an EE this year is pretty bad. I'm starting to think they use him as a baseline to balance the other characters powers and stats off each year lol.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:30:29 17/03/2015 by wild_defender
#77 Posted: 09:08:01 17/03/2015

Yes, the sea is big. But it's just water. You do know that only water skylanders and those imparted with Soul Gems to use water who aren't native to that element can use it right? Suddenly, the 1/3 of the hub is shut off from the other 7/8 elements.

Hey, you're entitled to the opinion that the Adademy is small. But you won't win over too many with that opinion. And with the exception of the small area in the library for minis, it is accessible for ALL skylanders.

Oh no, I didn’t know it either, just like the academy door opening. The fact is the starter pack of SA included a skylander able to fly and another able to swim. Considering that most of the people got the starter pack, going around that area was a very real possibility, far greater than your figures. Do you know what the starter pack of SA was, right? However I do agree with you that seeing how dread yacht was, we shouldn't really complain about the academy.
---
#78 Posted: 09:08:50 17/03/2015

It's just smaller.

Levels in SA actually felt bigger than the majority of the SF and TT ones, which are longer, but not as big.

But saying that the Academy is a small hub, only because the Ruins were bigger, just doesn't make sense.

It's like saying Trap Masters aren't big, because they are still smaller than the majority of the Giants. smilie

All comparisons need a reference point. When we say someone is tall, is because he is compared with the rest of the population (or at least the average population) and that conclusion is reached. It wouldn’t make sense to say the academy is small if all reference points were smaller, but considering there have been already one which has proved to be greater, the comparison is not that absurd. I agree with you, however, that the academy is not small though, I should have used other words like “that I would have liked to be as big as the sea of SA”.
---
#79 Posted: 10:56:08 17/03/2015

All comparisons need a reference point. When we say someone is tall, is because he is compared with the rest of the population (or at least the average population) and that conclusion is reached. It wouldn’t make sense to say the academy is small if all reference points were smaller, but considering there have been already one which has proved to be greater, the comparison is not that absurd. I agree with you, however, that the academy is not small though, I should have used other words like “that I would have liked to be as big as the sea of SA”.

That's the point, no problem if it's small, for you, I absolutely respect your opinion, but it isn't what people would define "small", in general. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#80 Posted: 16:34:30 17/03/2015

Oh no, I didn’t know it either, just like the academy door opening. The fact is the starter pack of SA included a skylander able to fly and another able to swim. Considering that most of the people got the starter pack, going around that area was a very real possibility, far greater than your figures. Do you know what the starter pack of SA was, right? However I do agree with you that seeing how dread yacht was, we shouldn't really complain about the academy.

Start over. you mean there was a starter pack? My idea of flying is that it would actually dodge stuff. Don't you find it odd we have flying skylanders that still take damage? Touche that flying skylanders can fly over water. Forgotten about all that, because SO HAVE THE LAST TWO ENTRIES in the franchise!!!
---
#81 Posted: 17:01:33 17/03/2015

Start over. you mean there was a starter pack? My idea of flying is that it would actually dodge stuff. Don't you find it odd we have flying skylanders that still take damage? Touche that flying skylanders can fly over water. Forgotten about all that, because SO HAVE THE LAST TWO ENTRIES in the franchise!!!

Ok, so you change from subject to another without any sense at all, first you talk about dread yacht size, then about sea only being accesible to small amount of Skylanders and then about the dodging stuff. Since you can't stick to one subject specifically I don't find any sense at all in continuing with this debate. See ya around, Sir.
---
#82 Posted: 00:11:08 18/03/2015
I actually do not want the game to feature larger areas with more open world. That kind of thing is already being done in Infinity. Skylanders does combat a lot better than Infinity, and I want them to stick with that. I want more arenas and a larger amount of enemies to fight in the levels. I especially like the way Skylanders is designed for single-screen local co-op. The level design feels a little bit old fashioned in some ways, but that's really its niche from the beginning. Playing a level in Skylanders is more akin to New Super Mario Brothers than an open world game, and to me that's exactly why I like it. I want Skylanders 5 to be the ultimate edition of the game we already know. This wouldn't mean the hub would be bigger necessarily. Just better.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:37 18/03/2015 by Friendzie
#83 Posted: 00:29:55 18/03/2015
I'd prefer some collect-a-thon designs myself. A hub that connects to all levels like in SSA(but you CAN return to the levels yourself instead of just getting a pat to the back when talking to the guide again, if you want to go the long way instead of level select), not too big but still has some non-minigame activity on its own. Returning the Winged Sapphires to the hub would be a way to do that but they hardly add much exploration - maybe have bits of lore signs/scrolls/readable anything on levels that might hint to a puzzle in the hub that activates some good collectible. Say, you get a readable thing with "some say the Undead guard their pocket change in the graves they used to live in", so if you went to a graveyard in the hub you could get a chest or something, bit like the Luck-O-Tron Wheels but not between levels.
---
#84 Posted: 00:40:50 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I'd prefer some collect-a-thon designs myself. A hub that connects to all levels like in SSA(but you CAN return to the levels yourself instead of just getting a pat to the back when talking to the guide again, if you want to go the long way instead of level select), not too big but still has some non-minigame activity on its own. Returning the Winged Sapphires to the hub would be a way to do that but they hardly add much exploration - maybe have bits of lore signs/scrolls/readable anything on levels that might hint to a puzzle in the hub that activates some good collectible. Say, you get a readable thing with "some say the Undead guard their pocket change in the graves they used to live in", so if you went to a graveyard in the hub you could get a chest or something, bit like the Luck-O-Tron Wheels but not between levels.

I never really did understand the Luck-O-Tron (No need to explain to me, I hardly play Giants anymore smilie), but that idea would be greater! As for me, a better hub (in terms of collectible items, exploration, and overall fun) would be much better than a big and boring one.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#85 Posted: 00:49:38 18/03/2015

Ok, so you change from subject to another without any sense at all, first you talk about dread yacht size, then about sea only being accesible to small amount of Skylanders and then about the dodging stuff. Since you can't stick to one subject specifically I don't find any sense at all in continuing with this debate. See ya around, Sir.

I made one comment about the yacht size. I even said "your mileage may vary". Not even sure this is a debate. Other than who can slather on sarcasm the longest. I win!

You are bringing up important subtle points about gameplay that has been lost--ie natural areas for certain elementals without imparting an insulting elemental gate. I'd love to see a nod to this in the next installment, if possible.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:52:19 18/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#86 Posted: 00:53:20 18/03/2015
It gave you an easier time in levels/grinding, in a nutshell, but when characters like Drobot,Night Shift and Short Cut exist you don't need that unless you're power grinding. Good hats or complex trinkets(because I'm still waiting for glowing effects and more acessories) are a better reward for exploring around the place instead of going straight back to the levels, or just adding decoration like these last games.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:01 18/03/2015 by Bifrost
#87 Posted: 01:02:41 18/03/2015
Yeah, instead of masking exploration as obfuscating camera angles I'd actually like some serious environmental puzzles or hidden things....major replay value by being a bit more sophisticated on level design. Ultimately, though, their target market will restrict how crazy they go with this....hence why how story mode is happening needs a fundamental shift. I think we're due.
---
#88 Posted: 01:47:09 18/03/2015
If they are going to keep putting puzzles in these games, I want them to be much more difficult. To offset that for little kids, they can simply give you the option to skip the puzzle at the expense of something, like not let you get 100% on the level.
#89 Posted: 13:29:28 18/03/2015
Forgot to mention that being able to move camera wouldn't be that bad.
---
#90 Posted: 16:02:10 18/03/2015

That isn't a bad idea at all, but honestly, I could see it working well only with an open world type of game, or at least, a game with a closer third person view.

Think about the japanese version of Spyro and the european or american one...
The first is what Skylanders is, the second is what it could become. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#91 Posted: 16:08:58 18/03/2015
Wait,are we talking about japanese SSA or Spyro & Sparx Tondemo Tours(Ripto's Rage)? Both are kinda japanese Spyro.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:13 18/03/2015 by Bifrost
#92 Posted: 16:32:21 18/03/2015

I would like the ability to zoom out in arenas, but not a fully rotatable camera because I feel this would force them into split-screen co-op with little benefit to the gameplay.
#93 Posted: 16:51:53 18/03/2015
Yeah it would definitely work good on an open game type. Usually on TT it works fine but sometimes I would like to have of close up of the character or a wider view of the environment.
---
#94 Posted: 16:57:33 18/03/2015
Wait,are we talking about japanese SSA or Spyro & Sparx Tondemo Tours(Ripto's Rage)? Both are kinda japanese Spyro.

Spyro the Dragon, the first PS game.

I recently found out the japanese version's camera is a bit... Annoying, sometimes. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#95 Posted: 19:10:15 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Another thing that woul be cool is having the skylanders have better (Soul Gem) upgrades. Every generation I've seen al least one nearly useless Soul Ge, upgrade. The worst of them in TT is probably Blastermind's which makes me go T.T
Bad pun is bad.

It's simply opening lock puzzles, which take ~30 seconds to beat, with an attack. It's better for the players who are not that good at beating puzzles, but still...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#96 Posted: 19:37:46 19/03/2015
Great Ball of Bats,Supernova Black Hole,Skull Shield(you're not surviving with Hex without that hurtbox luck), and that's just what comes to mind from gameplay I've been watching today. Soul Gems are all hit or miss, some adding effects that make both upgrade paths worth using or just outright good on its own; or you get stuff like Blastermind's which is funny but not exactly useful with 200 gold for a Lockmaster Key.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#97 Posted: 01:04:13 22/03/2015
WANTS:
More New Elements
New Traps
Returns of Giants and Swappers
More Old Villains
Blood and Gore
Skippable Dialogue
"Silent" Mode
Use the word hell in the game. (Like Cali should say "Let's get the hell to Malefor")
Malefor

NO:
Swearing
Flynn
Kaos
Unskippable Dialogue
Dark Edition Starter Pack
Mags
Retrappable Villains
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#98 Posted: 01:10:23 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
WANTS:
More New Elements
New Traps
More Old Villains
Blood and Gore
Skippable Dialogue
"Silent" Mode
Use the word hell in the game. (Like Cali should say "Let's get the hell to Malefor")
Malefor

NO:
Swearing
Flynn
Kaos
Unskippable Dialogue
Mags
Retrappable Villains

Sorry about your blood and gore man. Also use of "hell". Activision is trying to make this as non-violent and kid friendly as possible. It's not really that little kiddy now, but they won't add that. Besides, some of the dialougue is dark anyway...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#99 Posted: 01:11:05 22/03/2015
WANTS:
More New Elements
New Traps
More Old Villains
Blood and Gore
Skippable Dialogue
"Silent" Mode
Malefor

NO:
Swearing
Flynn
Kaos
Unskippable Dialogue
Mags
Retrappable Villains

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#100 Posted: 01:49:49 22/03/2015
WANTS:
Blood and Gore
Use the word hell in the game.
NO:
Swearing

[User Posted Image]

In all seriousness,some people could argue 'hell' is a swear word.Not even trying to question your tastes or whatever, but Activision might as well drop a nuke on their foot if they even try to put blood in the game before their average fan is past 15 years old.
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me