darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Wave 4 and Easter Edition Skylanders have been DELAYED in the UK & Ireland
Page 1 of 1
Wave 4 and Easter Edition Skylanders have been DELAYED in the UK & Ireland [CLOSED]
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#1 Posted: 16:15:16 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The UK already has the Wave 4 Trap Masters, including the Knight Light and Knight Mare. According to Smyths, the Easter Edition Skylanders were going to be available March 16th but this date has now been replaced with "TBC 2015".
The core Wave 4 characters were also going to be available later this March but the release date has been replaced with "TBC 2015"
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 16:33:30 10/03/2015
I lost faith with Smyths, when they messed me about over the Kaos trap.
---
^ You all know it's true
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#3 Posted: 00:18:26 11/03/2015
Surprised UK & Ireland ended up delays.
AUS/Nz...yeah.
United States? Yep.
But you guys?
Well, it seems this wave coming up everyone's getting royally flushed.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 00:26:51 11/03/2015
Quote: Insane01
AUS/Nz...yeah.
United States? Yep.
But you guys?

Australia already has the Easter Skylanders and Wave 4 Traps.

Spain, Italy, and the UK already have the Trap Masters.

And the US has.. nothing.

It's just the US that's getting the short (cut) end of the stick, surprisingly.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 00:33:58 11/03/2015
Quote: Insane01
AUS/Nz...yeah.
United States? Yep.
But you guys?

That's why I'm feeling like something else....is happening. Maybe...it's nothing.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#6 Posted: 00:35:28 11/03/2015
Yep, Matteomax.
I guess the US drew the short straw, thus not making the final cut when it came to Wave 4's release.
Who knows when the States will get their stuff.
smilie
---
"
#7 Posted: 00:37:24 11/03/2015
Until then, reach for the stars. RIP Kasem. and possibly Star Strike.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#8 Posted: 00:39:06 11/03/2015
Yesterday SkylandersGame posted "The Light Dragon Spotlight is here! It's her Time to Shine!" Today they edited it to say "The Light Dragon Spotlight! It's her Time to shine!" (Posted in Toys & Merch section but thought it fit here too)
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#9 Posted: 00:56:55 11/03/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Yesterday SkylandersGame posted "The Light Dragon Spotlight is here! It's her Time to Shine!" Today they edited it to say "The Light Dragon Spotlight! It's her Time to shine!" (Posted in Toys & Merch section but thought it fit here too)

I guess even Activision knows about the accident. I can wait. I can wait. I can wai.....
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 01:06:31 11/03/2015
what the hell is going on with this wave!? this is the first time in a while that the US has been shafted THIS BADLY. even frickin' SINGAPORE and SPAIN are getting figures before major countries like the UK, USA, Canada, ECT!

I'm thinking about importing for the first time ever. i don't care if the package is crushed or comes in april... if guesstimates are true and this bullcrap isn't resolved until may...

the port strikers and whoever the TTW4 USA distribution officer is has a special place in hell just for them.
#11 Posted: 01:19:27 11/03/2015
smilie
Here we go again.
---
"
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#12 Posted: 02:11:34 11/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
what the hell is going on with this wave!? this is the first time in a while that the US has been shafted THIS BADLY. even frickin' SINGAPORE and SPAIN are getting figures before major countries like the UK, USA, Canada, ECT!

I'm thinking about importing for the first time ever. i don't care if the package is crushed or comes in april... if guesstimates are true and this bullcrap isn't resolved until may...

the port strikers and whoever the TTW4 USA distribution officer is has a special place in hell just for them.

Do you wanna shut the fudge up???
Come on it's just a delaaaaaaaay,
We have to be nice to the guys at the store,
Skylanders in Singapore,
Just waiting to be shipppppppped!
You might just have to deal with Lob-Star now,
But trust me friend,
Skylanders will be here soooooooooooon!
Now will you shut the fudge up,
Please just shut the fudge uuuuuuup!

-Do You Wanna Shut the Fudge Up (from Disney's Frozen)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:25 11/03/2015 by Swap Force Fan
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#13 Posted: 02:14:27 11/03/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Hah! That's kind of clever . If you just glanced at it you wouldn't noticed in changed .

I read that yesterday too. All the comments were just people asking why they can't get all the figures they've been searching for lol . Light and dark etc.

The poor people that work in the complaints department at activision must've all quit by now lol.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#14 Posted: 02:19:08 11/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

No country has the full or even half the wave yet so your complaining is kinda misplaced. You can complain once your still waiting for wave 4 when a country has wave 5, but until then , don't bother.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#15 Posted: 02:39:38 11/03/2015
Your complaining is starting to get old....you need to take a whole bottle of chill pills....and relaxxxxx!!! They will get here.
Like i said before it takes time to unload all those fright containers...also have you seen the pictures of the harbor....they're fright ships all over the place out their.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#16 Posted: 05:52:18 11/03/2015
This is different but okay.
---
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#17 Posted: 15:36:29 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Usually its us in the UK and Ireland that get delayed. Imagine having to deal with this for every single wave in Giants and SWAP Force. That's happened to us everytime.
If it makes anybody in the US feel better, we've yet to get the Fire Mini Pack lol
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#18 Posted: 15:39:51 11/03/2015
Still waiting for that LC bumbleblast...
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#19 Posted: 15:42:58 11/03/2015
Quote: SirKev7
Usually its us in the UK and Ireland that get delayed. Imagine having to deal with this for every single wave in Giants and SWAP Force. That's happened to us everytime.
If it makes anybody in the US feel better, we've yet to get the Fire Mini Pack lol

Don't forget about water.

I find it a little odd that they've arrived in Germany though.

I think everything has just gone to pot this time around.

But why delay the US, that's where the frickin game is made :/
---
^ You all know it's true
Taronyx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#20 Posted: 18:48:49 11/03/2015
Are all everyone's figures maxed out and level 20? Mine aren't even close, so I don't think I have the right to complain about Wave 4 until that point.

You may return to ranting...
---
I don't want the world, I just want your half
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#21 Posted: 19:08:17 11/03/2015
i went to a couple of shops today and trap team skylanders was no where to bee seen in all the shops... i did see the new pink variant one, but i couldn't be bothered to buy it. its like all the shops are totally fed up with skylanders. as i said before they shouldn't release more than 16 new ones. then do variants for the rest of the year until the new game arrive. its crazy to make 32,64,120 new ones and keep doubling it, like there is no end... it will backfire and thats what is happen right now.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#22 Posted: 19:24:59 11/03/2015
All my TT figures that I currently have, but nothing Wave 4 in the States
---
"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#23 Posted: 19:29:31 11/03/2015
Quote: Taronyx
Are all everyone's figures maxed out and level 20? Mine aren't even close, so I don't think I have the right to complain about Wave 4 until that point.

Couldn't have said it better.
Absolutely agree.

I have just finished upgrading Short Cut, Tuff Luck, Ka Boom, Wildfire and Thunderbolt, but I still have to upgrade Bushwhack and Head Rush, and a couple Skylanders from SWAP Force.

And I also have to max them out.
Almost all of them. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#24 Posted: 21:54:17 11/03/2015
Thanks Drek95! This is a great series and we spend a LOT of money on it. I'd recommend we enjoy the pieces and parts that we do have, master the characters. I bet every single character can be mastered and maximized for their enjoyment and skill with them. Take some spyro's and giants and put them through Kaos challenges just because we can. See what the swappers look like with the new graphics from Trap Team. There's lots to do if we look for it.

Forget about the strike and the lack of new characters, enjoy what we have in new ways.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#25 Posted: 23:57:18 11/03/2015
Thanks Drek95! This is a great series and we spend a LOT of money on it. I'd recommend we enjoy the pieces and parts that we do have, master the characters. I bet every single character can be mastered and maximized for their enjoyment and skill with them. Take some spyro's and giants and put them through Kaos challenges just because we can. See what the swappers look like with the new graphics from Trap Team. There's lots to do if we look for it.

Forget about the strike and the lack of new characters, enjoy what we have in new ways.

Again, very well said!

The first thing I do with every Skylanders game, after I unlock the hub, of course, is trying out all my older characters, to see how they look and play.
What's the point of collecting all those characters, if you don't want to enjoy them as much as you could?

I have even yet to finish some Sory Mode related objectives, and a lot of Arenas!
There are still tons of characters that deserve, and will receive, my attention.
I can wait. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:24 11/03/2015 by Drek95
#26 Posted: 14:32:18 12/03/2015
TBH, I haven't finished story mode either on the xbox360 or tablet. My son has passed Kaos on the xbox360 on easy mode, so that's how I have him trapped, but I'm in the middle of the story in my games (set on difficult). I spend a lot of time leveling characters in Kaos Challenges and Arena Challenges and look forward to bringing in guys from the other games as well. Don't get me wrong, I really really want the new characters (especially Enigma), but I have plenty to do to keep me busy playing the game I love.
---
#27 Posted: 16:53:05 12/03/2015

Yes, they are.

rant mode: on
And with no heroics etc, that makes that job even easier.
rant mode: off
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:19 12/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#28 Posted: 14:06:42 13/03/2015
Just to let everyone know. Last night was Retro Skylander night. Me and my buddy played Trap Team but we could only play guys from the three previous games. If we needed a trap master to get through a gate or traptanium, we could use them for that task only and then had to switch. We had a BLAST playing guys like stump smash, hot dog, fright rider, flameslinger, pop thorn, hex. It was a great time...I highly recommend throwing your old guys in Trap Team and doing it too while we wait for Wave 4...

Enjoy your Friday the 13th!

T
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:08:33 13/03/2015 by Taronyx
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me