Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cyber Wire (future fantasy) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#251 Posted: 06:12:06 14/08/2015
Demitri and PSYC0 sat out of the way of the happenings for a while before going to find joker soon realizing they were to gather anyway. She sat down with PSYC0 in the corner of the room waiting for the others quietly. She had a few thoughts on her mind that she blocked from PSYC0 so he wouldnt be able to see her thoughts.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#252 Posted: 18:53:09 14/08/2015
Tania showed up when everyone else showed up, her ears perked up at the new and different people as she walked in and sat in a spot no one else was sitting. She said nothing, she was silent but she nodded to them, acknowledging them but doing nothing else. As she sat there waiting her eyes darted around the room watching everyone, she wasn't really good at playing in a group.

Alpha tied back 'his' purple pastel hair as 'he' walked into the room. So many strangers made 'him' uncomfortable 'he' decided it was better to stand next to the door then sit by anyone 'he' didnt know. 'He' crossed his arms watching others enter the room and sit down.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#253 Posted: 02:44:27 15/08/2015
Clair hopped down just as they came up, "What's up doc?" She referenced the old cartoon she had heard about growing up, "No relax time as usual?" She leaned against TAD putting her hand up behind her head as she did so. TAD had come to a stand still relatively to the center back of the room.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#254 Posted: 05:49:04 18/08/2015
Life took a look around. He didn't really know anyone there but Genbu, the rest he only heard of.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#255 Posted: 18:07:04 18/08/2015
The Drop walked into the doorway looked at all the newbies and chuckled. then he spotted alpha just standing there next to the doorway. without a word The Drop grabbed Alpha by the back of the neck and lifted then put him into a seat and spoke sublty. "no need to stand by the door, you will get to know us all eventually. why not learn now before you get yourself or us killed. wouldnt want to see your talent go to waste Alpha." as The Drop gave alpha a nod of approval.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#256 Posted: 18:45:32 18/08/2015
"Dont touch me Drop." Alpha grumbled "you know im not the social butterfly you are." 'He' crossed his arms angered by being moved and refused to make eye contact with anyone around 'him.'
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#257 Posted: 18:46:26 18/08/2015
TAD analyzed this action from the one known as "The Drop." Zexu could scan him over and over again to identify the being faster than a human could blink, but his physical appearance only told the AI what he looked like and his potential physical abilities. Clair eyed The Drop, but thought nothing of him, it was normal around this time to see odd things, "Picking people up like that ain't nice red head," though her own hair was a solid deep red itself."

Zexu pulled up any files it could on this form, The Drop was thinner, shorter, but speed would be expected as much higher than TAD's, but overall durability would be lower than the armor that encased Zexu. Not that Zexu would compete with this robotic form to prove superiority, it only presented a need to excell as usual. It was hardwired into Zexu to exceed those around it, in order to protect, you have to be better than the ones you protect, in all manors.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#258 Posted: 23:38:19 18/08/2015
Demitri and PSYC0 watched as The Drop entered and both grumbled at his more then out going personality. 'Ill be fine as long as he doesnt touch me.' PSYC0 told demitri
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#259 Posted: 03:40:15 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
joker sat at a table by himself and looked at the drop "The boss is on,"

With that the screen kept its skull formation and a warbled voice echoed from it
"You are a cell now, a team, I hope you all know what that means for you all, This cell goes under the code name jester, you are going to be lead in tandum between me and joker, on the field you will listen to joker, but my word overrules his." a small silence to insure people were listening, "You all know eachother by reputation. Alpha the assassin, Black cat the thief, Claire the engineer, life the healer, Genbu the paladin, VIRUS the Cyber, joker the hacker, The Drop, ... there are of course two here youve never heard about Dimitri and PSYCHO, not to mention ALICE. but thats not important, not yet. I have another mission for you all, and this will pay very well for us as a faction and for you it as individuals, one of our security moles has contacted me with information about a new bio-weapon it is believed to be tested in the sewers and this is causing some people in the city to get sick, stop the weapon production... as for the pay, the facility makes the highest end personal arms and tech found, I, joker, and Virus if he so desires can hack them to work for us... does everyone understand?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#260 Posted: 04:30:56 19/08/2015
V1RUS had hopped off of the bus and gained his legs again, walking into the facility without a word. He hated riding things, and his extremities and scars cried because of the movement. He pressed a small button on the back of his hand, and the comms blipped back on.
"I'm here. These are the coordinates." he said quickly, waiting for a response. He only got a confirmation with quick Morris code. She must be really excited.
He took a spot against one of the support beams in the area, leaning in wait for Slag to show up or the meeting to start, either one to start.
Looks like it was the meeting.
He watched the briefing in the same silence he always had, taking in the information. His comms stayed on the entire time to record and file it away in the chip in his head. He waited for another person to reply to the end of the briefing, but couldn't help but cut in.
"This is childs play. Why send such a large team for this job?" he asked, voice as hoarse as usual. There was a second reason why he questioned this mission, a reason that hit him personally. He glared at the screens. 'Reaper, you know what happened. There's another reason why you want me near that bio-weapon, isn't there?' he thought
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#261 Posted: 21:37:46 19/08/2015
"that's IT... another typical extraction mission. why not drop the big bomb and get this over with reaper?" The Drop was angry at this mission. his suite was built for much more than this. his suite was designed to be perfect, why not test it out and see what limitations its possibly has.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#262 Posted: 22:04:07 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
the screen stayed the same "this weapon isnt something you can just take out with a bomb, or remove from a building, this is pure death, once it hits oxygen it activates, if you have cybernetics they will fail, then your skin starts turning pail, then dying, causing narcosis, you decay quickly until death, the worst of this though, is that this testing is happening on civilians, signing up for a new "medical advancement" why such a big team you might ask, each one of you has a specialty, you need the hackers to get in, then the thief for the door, the assassin to cover you, the drop to hit when security roles in, TAD to tank out any thing that makes it through the door, Psycho and Dimitri to keep recon, Life to heal the wounded, Virus, you have a special job, the way you interact with tech, this is on a separate network, I need you to enter it, and shut it down... take this seriously, youve seen this before, and its only gotten worse"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#263 Posted: 22:38:58 19/08/2015
Alpha glared at the screen 'his' irritation rose. "How much money are we talking? Cause i dont know how intrested i am in covering people" he glared at the screen for a long time.

Tania said nothin just nodded a blew a large bubble with her gum. She loved a fun mission.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#264 Posted: 23:51:50 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"you misunderstand, when I mean cover, I mean selective target elimination, that means anyone important and anyone calling for back up, money... money, money, money, new tech, and at least... eighty thousand... this weapon is most definitely worth that."
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#265 Posted: 23:57:52 19/08/2015
V1RUS looked away quickly, acting as though he wasn't interested. It was all the opposite though. Had the thing that destroyed his life been perfected? The symptoms sounded the same. "Fine. If you want a team, I'm in." He snapped, refusing to look back at the screens. 'Sarah is going to love this.' he thought sarcastically. "If anyone doesn't like their pay, they can have my share. Just sign in for the mission."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#266 Posted: 01:12:42 20/08/2015
Ally, or the butterfly project stumbled into the room in the robotic shell Joker had put her in.

Demitri saw her and scanned her getting up and helping the basic shell move and sit down.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#267 Posted: 04:41:57 20/08/2015
TAD lifted a leg, and launched it down back to the floor, "You living beings think only for yourself too much. Is saving millions of lives not enough of a reward?" The LED lights about the suit turned red, signifying anger, "Is money really worth anything to you? What can you possibly spend it on that is better than the families lives around you? Or are you so self is that being the only people alive is your life goal?"

Clair didn't move, she was never in it for the money. It was the abulity to work with advanced and moder technology, and the fact it was fun to defy law and get away with it while benefitting the civilians.
---
#268 Posted: 05:02:58 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
the image on the screen changed and a man in a gas mask with some surgical tubing in his arms was there instead it was reapers joker recognized it. the voice warble was gone now "The ends justify the means, if it takes money than it takes money, but TAD I agree with you... I have been hit by the bio-weapon, ill recover my dose was low, but still..." it was obvious then, just above the mask there were signs of burn and decay the only areas that were not were above the surgical tubing and around his eyes "it has to be done, there is no amount of any currency that I wouldnt spend to see it done, this is a sign of trust, no one other than a few people have seen me in many years... whatever it takes... please, destroy the weapon." the screen went black and the lights turned on joker sat up and looked at the group

"gear up, we go first thing tomorrow night, make sure anything that you have to do is done, upgrades, weapons, mental preperation, Ally looks like you need a better body, I know someone who could do you justice" joker looked at claire "Or should I ask grease monkey?" joker said with a joking smile.
---
#269 Posted: 05:17:13 20/08/2015
"That idiot can barely fix a V8 mass airflow intake system, let alone tie a shoe compared to my handy work," she smiled with a wink. Lifting away from TAD's stability, she walked around to the basic pod occupied by the new AI, "These old things always fall apart anyway," she placed a hand on the shoulder, pinched her fingers down between the socket area, twisted a little, and the arm came loose, "See what I mean?" She pushed the piece back into place, "The joints are the main problems on these models. I can't give you any better materials without just making a new body al together, which at the state we are currently in could take weeks if I'm not out making sure hulk junior here," she pointed with her thumb over her shoulder to TAD, "Doesn't get too banged up."
---
#270 Posted: 05:27:09 20/08/2015
Ally looked up at Clair and watched as she disjointed the shoulder of the shell she occupied then watched as she quickly put it back in place. "I have a body... But its in the main scy-tech facility. Its artificial but looks human.. I miss that body... i can feel it falling apart..." She said her voice extremely robotic thanks to the old robot she was in.

Demitri looked at Clair. "I know a place close by where they dispose of artificial bodies and such...Its not to far from here."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#271 Posted: 05:37:55 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Cant hurt to take a look" joker said wanting to get out of the stuffy underground.
---
#272 Posted: 18:10:32 20/08/2015
Demitri stood. "We will have to be as quiet as possible though. The owner is a crazy jerk with a shot gun. I have been hit by it. Its not fun.." She said. "PSYC0 you have to stay here. You are to big for this."

PSYC0 sighed. 'Alright. Ill wait here.'
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#273 Posted: 21:58:40 20/08/2015
Clair smiled slimly, "Odds are this "owner" you speak of has never seen a military grade TAD. You can ride with him to help locate a suitable host. Pretty sure he's bullet proof, especially to a standard shotgun. Might leave tiny dents of impact, but couldn't really hurt'm," she referred to TAD as a "he" for the AI operating it uses a male voice. Most AI's tend to be based on the scientist who created it(Like Cortana, from halo, is to Dr. Halsey), so its reasonable to believe that is the way "he" would prefer, "But, if stealth is what you wish, I ain't much for staying quiet. Kind of a cluts under pressure," she gave a sheepish grin.
---
#274 Posted: 22:09:42 20/08/2015
Demitri sighed. "What ever lets just make this quick. This AI in this crappy body wont be of any use to us. So lets get in, find a good body and get out." She said
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#275 Posted: 01:39:54 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Looking at Tad joker being a gun guy "I estimate it eould take at the very least. 406 armour piercing round to penetrate and damage tadd internals even if just minimally, whoever's coming, come to the bus"
---
#276 Posted: 04:59:14 21/08/2015
"Missions logged," Zexu's voice called put from the main speech speaker, "Mission priorities are strange, but acceptable. Retrieve a more updated robotic or androdic body for newer AI software. After acquiring said body, we must move quickly in to the underground water transfer tunnel systems to obtain a military weapon," this was a simplistic version of what was really running through the data processors of the AI itself.

"Loud and proud, it appears to be then," Clair walked over to TAD, "Hey, Zexu, was it? Anyway," she then pointed over to Ally, "Your little sister could use your protection. She's riding a clunker and would require your brawn if she is going to get a makeover," her choice of speech is rather confusing to TAD. As an AI, the mind was meant to be perfect, so the majority of what Clair had just said did not seem to match her intentions, according to the AI's mind. TAD only looked up from Clair to Ally's weak robotic form, "You," she pushed on the chest area of the TAD, "Carry her in here to keep her safe."
---
#277 Posted: 19:27:11 26/08/2015
Ally looked at clair. "But i am a synthetic being.. i cannot have siblings..." She spoke.

Demitri giggled a bit, which was a rare occasion. "Bp.. Clair is just saying 'sister' as a metaphoric term. Just go with it. Alright? Dont work your processor to hard thinking-er analyzing it." She said pushing Ally's temporary form over to TAD
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#278 Posted: 20:05:04 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Joker went back to the bus and sat behind the driver seat greese monkey at the wheel joker put his mask up and motioned over to the others to follow as he left the room. "Squad up jester."
---
#279 Posted: 02:16:25 28/08/2015
TAD's forward cockpit entrance opened up. It was a rather open space inside, but the overall thickness of the system and armor looked nuclear worthy, "Welcome aboard, Butterfly. A data uplink would be most desirable. Upon compliance of course," Clair propped herself up on the edge of the opening, putting her right hand up onto the door like part to stabilize herself. She looked down and reached out her hand to Ally to assist in climbing into the tactical unit.
---
#280 Posted: 03:56:08 28/08/2015
Alpha walked by 'himself' to the veichale moving to sit in the back with a silent nod to Joker. 'He' cleaned his gun silently kicking his feat up onto the seat infront of him.

Tania walked next to everyone else a blank expression as she blew a bubble with her gum. She popped it loudly sitting down near the front of the bus smiling a little at everyone.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#281 Posted: 18:22:58 28/08/2015
"I hate confined spaces, I'll get there on my own." he went back into the facility and prepared himself for the mission. He began by testing himself making sure that each part of him worked properly.
---
#282 Posted: 04:27:30 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Joker nodded as each came "ok drop, just be on time" he sat back and waited for the rest of whoever was coming and put some ear buds in "its on the other side of the city... long drive." He muttered
---
#283 Posted: 16:17:02 29/08/2015
Demitri moved and picked up ally and sat her inside carefully folding up her legs before giving the okay for TAD to close his chest compartment.

"Thank you AI Zexu..." Her voice said softly though roboticly.

Demitri smiled slightly and looked over at PSYC0. "We will be back shortly.." She assured and PSYC0 nodded laying down in the corner of the room.

Demitri walked out side and climbed onto the bus sitting a few seats away from Joker and leaning against the wall of the bus.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#284 Posted: 06:41:50 30/08/2015
Clair hopped down as TAD closed the opening. The interior was dimly lit by the control panel and modules. The monitors started up shortly after closing to allow the pilot or rider to view the exterior surroundings. Moving toward the bus, it halts just by the door, "I will submerge into the sewers to avoid detection. If you possess a device with signal capabilities, would you be able to spare it for the mission. GPS would make for simpler navigation," the question was posed to anyone able to hear the AI voice.

Clair had followed TAD over to the bus, "Don't look at me, I lost touch with those types of things a while back," she hopped up into the bus, this time avoiding the buttons and switches, probably because she was a little more distracted this time around.
---
#285 Posted: 17:21:28 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Joker left the bus and walked over to tad "I'm gonna wire a signal amp to you, you'll be able.to.reqd my signal from it and only mine, just follow...." he plugged the amp in and went back on the bus callibrating his eye to the amp "juat follow"
---
#286 Posted: 01:20:45 01/09/2015
"Rodger, device uplink successful," the device driver and decryption codes were downloaded from the amp plugin to become operable to the AI and the suit itself. TAD then stood aside for a moment before heading for the exit, "I must enter the sub canal now if I am to keep up. What is the general direction of the facility?"

Clair fidgeted with her automated limb a little, "Regular rundown," she used a few tools to test the parts that made up the leg and hip, "Everything seems to be in working condition. I've logged about 200 miles on this bad boy," she smacked a socket-less socket wrench across the knee cap, which was well fortified with impact suppressor springs and pistons, "I'd say I could kick a hole in a door, if I had the stability and strength in my other leg to withstand the sudden exchange of force."
---
#287 Posted: 15:24:10 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"North" joker said as he put headphones on. There was something on his mind, he kept thinking about alice, who was she, why did we so quickly trust her, what would his father say.
---
#288 Posted: 15:50:03 01/09/2015
OOC Joker.. Who is alice?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#289 Posted: 18:02:41 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
(Crap was it ali? The AI were helping.)
---
#290 Posted: 19:14:36 01/09/2015
It's just ally))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#291 Posted: 20:19:22 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
(oooh ok sorry))
---
#292 Posted: 03:35:16 03/09/2015
Without further word since it was apparent that Joker was no longer listening and rearing to go, TAD turned about and began to locate the nearest underground access, "If I may," the panel lights flickered lightly as the Ai voice spoke, "What is your directive? And where is it you were created?" The unit pinpointed the entrance and dropped into the tunnels.
---
#293 Posted: 05:27:49 03/09/2015
"I was created at Scy-tech. My directive was to be the operating system for future companion bots. According to me creator, I was faulty, defective. My processing power began analyzing and taking on human emotions.. It seems that it is wrong for artificial beings to feel emotions." Ally responded.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#294 Posted: 18:08:33 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
The bus started, and as soon as it did the lift started, before they left Grease monkey shouted "Theirs a port-hole to the under-city over that-a-way." he pointed to a large man hole, big enough to fit TAD, and then some. when they hit surface they started driving, Joker looked at dimitri for a split second his eye analyzing small details that would probably never be looked at for any useful cause. "thanks, for joining us." he said almost to himself. "Were always in need, and its sad to say we'er not on the winning side."
---
#295 Posted: 18:35:30 03/09/2015
"YEEEES!" Was all that drop said as he used his sound vibrators to propell him thew the night sky. he made sure that he broke the sound barrier so as not to be heard. Seen; maybe. Heard; never. He kept up with the bus as it left the facility. he gazed down and analyzed everything he could about the bus and made sure to keep the schematics of it in his memory drive.
---
#296 Posted: 07:50:41 04/09/2015
TAD was ahead of the bus for the first few minutes, but it then became a game of cat and mouse, chasing the marker through the tunnels, "Artificial Intelligence, that's what we are, we were made to display some human characteristics, but programmed to be fully controlled by vocal command," Zexu replied as the suit flew through the tunnels at relatively good speed and precision, "Some of us just aren't coded the way the humans expected us to be, so there are changes and bypasses to the data that limit us. I was, only today, lifted from my own shackles. I am free of commanders, and I will perform to my own being."
---
#297 Posted: 05:27:59 14/09/2015
OOC: Oi! Whas goen 'on 'ere?
---
#298 Posted: 23:29:38 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I'm sorry I've been overwhelimingly busy with college, I can't barely concentrate on my school work plus actual work. Ill continue eventually I swear but I'm insanely busy.
---
#299 Posted: 05:36:56 16/09/2015
OOC: life is expected, life happens to everyone, I was just checking who was still coming back... Also! I have the perfect theme song for this RP, I was going to wait for it to get into the main plot and things got dangerous, but here: Amaranthe-Digital World!
---
#300 Posted: 18:10:13 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: ok i have the day off, lets do this

The bus approached a warehouse facility, it had what almost looked like a factory connected to it, although the reading his eye gave him, told him this was a disposal plant, "time for an upgrade ally" he stood up, and put his mask on, there were guards at the main entrance. he took out his pad and hacked their ear pieces, even from outside a loud high pitched noise could be heard.

"lets go"

he jumped off the bus and took out his guns he aimed at the guards it was obvious he was going to try and murder these men he had just deafened.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me