Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cyber Wire (future fantasy) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#51 Posted: 06:16:45 12/07/2015 | Topic Creator
take all the time you need mi amigo, its all good smilie
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#52 Posted: 06:50:23 12/07/2015
Sooo when do we start?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#53 Posted: 23:19:04 12/07/2015 | Topic Creator
we could start now and introduce the other characters when they finally come around it will start when I Give the intro post but be patient, its been a hectic weekend for me haha.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#54 Posted: 23:44:56 12/07/2015
Okay sounds good to me if everyone else is fine with it
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#55 Posted: 23:53:37 12/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Its early in the morning, the sounds of cars and people are heard all through the city. But there are a small select people who get a message this mourning, a text from a encrypted number, Roxie, Virus, Dimitri, the number you see is 0-000-0000, to Dimitri is says "Earn your freedom, and your revenge, come to the location in the attachment to this message, one of my Fielders will meet you" to Virus "I have a job for you, meet My field agent in the attached location, the payment has already been wired to your account" to Roxy "I need SP33D, ive already wired the money to an account ready for you, come to the location in the attachment below my field agent will be waiting for you with further details" the location is all the same, an abandoned scytec warehouse the attachment soon after download came with a secondary advanced decryption the file name was "Wait for Joker"

on the news "vigilante terrorist group broke the new scytec security code and sent a message, while we cannot disclose this message, we have a Scytec executive here to give his recollection of that day" the scytec Executive started talking about what horrible things the group has done, and how there message is one that aims to tear down the safety and stability of 'our fair country' although he never actually talked about the break in security. half way through his story on the backdrop of the green screened news station broad cast, A silhouette replaced the normally home like appearance and this message was played "Scytec, a security company with aims to destroy they have just made and sent out to three other countries and our own, a new weapon" schismatics flashed on the screen and the sound of the executive and the news anchor was heard telling the techs to turn off the broadcast but with no success "We should not have to be afraid of a corporation trying to take our freedom, our peace, our finances, if we do not stand against them they will monopolize the industries ruin our personal economies and their software is NOT safe, their equipment is not safe, they are not safe, we are the vigilante, and that is all"
---
#56 Posted: 00:12:30 13/07/2015
Demitri scanned and decoded the message that filed down her eyes. Her cybernetic mind made her able to receive various different types of media messages and share them with PSYC0. She sat in the very back of a dark allyway and PSYC0 sat tucked behind her. The only visible light was that of Demitris robotic eyes. Their strange red glow had small white dots scrolling across them. The white spots was the text message and she looked up at PSYC0. "You think this can be trusted?"
'Im not sure but where you go demitri i will stay close.'

"Understood." Demitri would have seemed to be talking to herself to any third person but PSYC0's voice resembled that of a teenage to early 20 year old male voice, that echoed in her mind. She stood and blinked and the location coordinates passed through her eyes. 'Location obtained.'

"lets go then." She said looking up at PSYC0 who picked her up and helped her smaller teen sized frame onto his back as he scaled the building to move unseen across the roof tops.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:09 13/07/2015 by StoryGirl
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#57 Posted: 00:20:13 13/07/2015
Ooc: Yea, I can't find any cool robot pictures on google or draw any good ones and I really wanted to use Portal charaters so I guess I just won't join this rp even though I really wanted to. :/
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#58 Posted: 00:25:33 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
dude you dont need a pic just a description,))
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#59 Posted: 01:45:43 13/07/2015
ooc: Replies from me might be a little slow because I'm going on a family vacation starting tomorrow and I might only get to reply a few times a day so bare with me please.

Roxie slowly stood, from her spot on the roof of an old hotel, reading the message. "Hey Sibyl, Matt, read this message." She said, throwing the phone across a gap in the roof over to the two, who sat with their legs dangling over the gap. With one hand, Sibyl caught it. "Decrypt the message, find out the location and suit up. I'll be waiting in the lobby for you two." Roxie ordered as she jumped down the gap onto an old mattress, rolling onto the floor and walking out the door and into an empty hallway.

"We're getting paid for this." Sibyl said as she gave Matt the phone to decrypt the message. She stood and jumped down the gap, landing and walking out into the hallway to meet Roxie. The two walked into another room where their suits and weapons waited. After quickly suiting up, they walked towards the lobby, waiting on Matt.

Matt soon ran down the hallway and to the lobby with his suit and weapons. "Location is an abandoned scytec warehouse" He said, tossing the phone to Roxie. "Alright. Let's get there then." Roxie said as the three got on their hoverbikes.

http://orig11.deviantart.net/6...ete-d4t4fo5.png with 'TEAM SPEED' written in white on the front of each bike.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#60 Posted: 03:47:22 13/07/2015
TAD, with a heavy step, walked the halls of one of the least occupied Scytec facilities. Zexu, the AI that operated the suit could think at speeds fifty times faster than the modern desk top, which is roughly 600 times faster than the human mind alone, so each step felt like a year to the program. Though there are times where the system would slow its processing power to become more entertained to say the least, just to feel human. It's crazy how most humans would like eternal life, even if it meant becoming a machine, but all an AI wants is to be human. The cybernetic link between a human mind and s security system is a tricky one, the human mind can be lost to the system if something goes wrong, leaving the body lifeless. The mind of an AI, however, can download and upload itself via FireWire or a simple wave system via LAN. Zexu was confined to this body upon creation, and has no access to wireless communications besides the radio. Unable to emit itself to integrate into nearby systems gave it, or him, the feeling of loneliness.

Feelings? A machine doesn't have feelings. I'm not a machine. I'm a synthetic mind created by the human being. Name of creator: Unknown. Created location: Classified... Unknown. Date of birth... Creation: Unknown. I know so little a out myself, but I know everything a out human history, human life, human behavior, other systems... Correction, non-AI systems... The company's future plans, the terrorist tittled group known as Vigilante. Every face in the city, no, the world, downloaded into my mind like a book in a printing press. I scan through it all in a matter of seconds, but it is never enough to fulfill my own desires, even though I am forced by programming to follow orders given by those who created me.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#61 Posted: 17:24:48 13/07/2015
PSYC0 and Demitri crossed the roof tops quickly and silently till an issue happened where a group was sitting on the roof tops and PSYC0 and Demitri had to wait for them to leave. "lay low till their gone..."
'Why not just eliminate them.'
"Because we dont know what they are capable of..."
Demitri watched quietly till the three were gone and then they continued reaching the destination point rather quickly. Demitri had PSYC0 stay back a ways as she went ahead and stood right where the coordinates lead her. She looked around. Her red eyes scanning around collecting minor bits of data about where she was.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#62 Posted: 17:51:40 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Joker stepped out of the shadows, so that Dimitri could see him "Did reaper send you?" He looked at the girl curiously his face mask covering everything below his eyes, he lifted his arm and a small screen apeared on his arm and he clicked it a couple times, the cameras went inactive around the block. "They call me joker"
---
#63 Posted: 17:55:55 13/07/2015
"I know who you are. And yes. I received a message with this location attached earlier this morning...." Demitri said. "You can call me M1NUT3... And.." She paused for a moment and her eyes flickered a bit and PSYC0 came into the area. "This is PSYC0.. My 'big brother'" She added. PSYC0 emitted a low growl and stayed close to Demitri.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#64 Posted: 21:55:58 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
joker looked down, "I know who you are as well, We hacked into the scytec files and ... your fathers grusome experiments..." he looked over to his device "ill explain more on this job when the others arrive, i expect this will be a fulfilling expirience for you" OOC (spyroD your going to be involved very soon so keep eyes.)
---
#65 Posted: 00:18:47 14/07/2015
OOC: Gotcha, I would have been fine with moseying around a little XD

TAD came to a turn that entered a hall among the exterior of the building. The wall to the right was all glass, lining the entire hall. Continuing on like it was nothing new, for it really wasn't, just something else to analyze every angle possible as it walked on.

Why must they use natural light if they prefer artificial things over the natural world they live in? Questions, so many, so few answers. The towers visible from this floor of this building, all similar in many ways. Why so uniform? No one human is the same, why is it the things they make so similar?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#66 Posted: 18:47:47 20/07/2015
"There was nothing in the message that said i'd have to work with others, other then PSYC0.. If you couldnt tell i really have a hard time trusting people." Demitri said crossing her arms. PSYC0 emitted a low growl as small parts on his arms shifted slightly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#67 Posted: 06:09:51 21/07/2015
TAD marched the glass lined hall, the sensors scanning everything outside the windows. It was the same old view it processed everyday, only the birds positions and random trash blowing about changed. Each scene was captured and logged for those "just in case" moments. Just as it drew near the next corridor, something jumped from roof to roof just a ways off. It would have been hard to spot to the human eyes, but multiple scanners targeted this movement instantaneously. Collecting the data to form a 3D image within the robotic brain of the AI, PSYC0 and Demitri were visualized, "Humanoid android and a beast form AI operated robotic system spotted. Design is that of which was illegally crafted by lost scientist. Father of one, daughter missing," all this data flashed through the cybernetics all at speeds uncomprehendable to the human mind, "Being is moving east toward abandoned sector." This data was not transmitted to the authority due to lacking the wireless components. TAD resorted to continuing its routine route until a plugin location was within range to upload the findings.
---
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#68 Posted: 08:12:40 21/07/2015
OCC: I want to join!

Name: Kraven Krown A.K.A. Elohim (Pronounced Ello-Heem)
race: Human cyborg
job: Berserker
hacker ability range: 6-7
cybernetics: He is a complete cyborg, his entire body save for his brain replaced with biomesh. He is a super-human, his body transcended with the miracle of technology. He carries different weapons depending on the mission, but his prized weapon is his Taurus Anti-tank revolver (Named Metatron) is always on him.
personality: Cynical, Dark, Focused.
security or vigilante: Security
bio: Kraven was born in the slums to a poor father. He ran in a gang, hitting small banks until he was arrested. In prison he was offered a chance to work for the Corporation and he took it, becoming instrumental in taking down many would-be hackers. He is often sent after targets with reverse hackers.
appearance: [User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
http://s680.photobucket.com/us...bull-3.jpg.html
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:13:56 21/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#69 Posted: 03:06:25 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
approved but no god modding, or i will kill off the character, also note your going to be expensive to fix if you get hurt.) Joker looked at dimitri, "you and psycho couldnt do this alone, our target is an old factory bot, big, bulky, it can take a lot of damage. We can hack it, but once we do security will be all over, this area, if the information is correct its an old TAD model, re purposed" looking back at his data pad making sure his encryption lines were secure "if you have an issue with having others, than you can leave, but know that your never going to get as close to scy-tec without us."
---
#70 Posted: 05:18:23 22/07/2015
OOC: *metalgearallertsound!* they know I'm here!

TAD turned the corner only a second after it had spotted the two crossing the building tops. The halls were barren and quiet. The only sound the sensors could detect were the low hums of the wind colliding with the building and the vents from the air conditioning. There was the occasional human passerby, but never anything to report. This new siting was worth a low level report seeing as it is out of the ordinary, but non-threatening at the known time.
---
#71 Posted: 05:27:25 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC spyroD your now my favorite person... *faith in humanity restored*
---
#72 Posted: 05:59:04 22/07/2015
Demitri grumbled and rolled her eyes then sat down and waited. "Fine. When will the 'others' get here?" She asked looking at Joker.

((Would i be able to add another character? Im trying to develop another character since others arent posting))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#73 Posted: 06:28:59 22/07/2015
OCC: Just trying to make a character worthy of Cyberpunk material. I will begin posting soon.
---
Turtle Power.
#74 Posted: 06:32:18 22/07/2015
((are you kidding? your character is gorgeous!!!!))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#75 Posted: 06:43:49 22/07/2015
OCC: yeah... His appearance is based off of Jensen from Dues Ex: Human Revolution, One of my favorite games of all time.
---
Turtle Power.
#76 Posted: 07:03:33 22/07/2015
((I want to play that game so badly!!!! DX ))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#77 Posted: 10:58:11 22/07/2015
Quote: jokerstix66
OOC spyroD your now my favorite person... *faith in humanity restored*

OOC: Awww, you don't mean that

The AI piloted mech's scheduled route does not run directly by a hard line, so a brief deviation was required to make the report, though it was on the floor three stories up, and the average elevator could not lift this unit, even alone. There had been very few sets of stairs installed into this building, for it was made back when the technology boomed and the humans found it more useful for them to have more elevators, some with emergency purposes, so the nearest set of stairs was closer to the start of this route, which it was now half way through.
---
#78 Posted: 19:35:52 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC:any refference to metal gear, makes me a happier person Csmilie)

looking at dimitri and PSYCHO, "hopefully soon, if not, were going alone... that TAD unit will pose a large threat if they dont show up, even harder after other units show up, I could black out the area but that would set off alarms all over the city." Jokers cybernetic eye scanned the streets from the alley way, almost like he was looking through the building. "hmmm"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:38:37 22/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#79 Posted: 01:09:48 23/07/2015
((Joker I am gonna add another character to my character sheet let me know your thoughts))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#80 Posted: 02:58:48 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(totally cool with me, pm me the concept first though, just because I want to give a pre approval/ disapproval that and just because.)
---
#81 Posted: 03:37:00 23/07/2015
OCC: Since there seems to be so few Hackers, I'll make one if that's cool with you Joker.
---
Turtle Power.
#82 Posted: 03:38:05 23/07/2015
Demitri sighed and looked at Joker as he spoke then closed her eyes. "They better get here soon. I dont like staying in one place for too long.." She said going through data she had stored.

A man who worked in Scy-tec groaned as he removed a small data chip from a computer. He looked over at the now lifeless body and closed her eyes with his hand. "Oh Ally... Now you wont cause anymore problems for this company." He said calling for a security guard to dispose of the chip marked with a soft lavender colored butterfly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:15 23/07/2015 by StoryGirl
#83 Posted: 03:49:21 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC(there are a couple already, id be excited to see more magic users or even healers but its all up to you mi amigo)

joker looked at dimitri, "Im sorry by the way, for everything youve been through, I dont know if you still care for other human compassion, but with us, you will have more than an abundance of it. I promise"
---
#84 Posted: 03:52:00 23/07/2015
Demitri flinched a bit at his words. She took several moments trying to process before suddenly she froze and several memories of her mother flashed through her eyes. Her eyes shot open and she touched her cheek. She surprisingly still had the ability to produce tears and she wiped one from her cheek.

'Demitri.. Are you alright? your face is leaking...'

"Im fine PSYC0..." She sighed softly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#85 Posted: 03:55:52 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Joker took off the cloth face mask and walked over to Dimitri "here, I wont need it anyway with the cameras down, were a team now," looking at psycho "and I may not understand you, but that goes for you too."
---
#86 Posted: 04:04:13 23/07/2015
Demitri scanned Jokers face and sighed. "Well victor. You arent too terribly hard to find when you show your face." She said accepting the cloth. She rubbed her fingers across the fabric and then looked back at him.

PSYC0 moved a bit and then pulled a small piece off his arm and held it out for joker. It looked like an ear piece.

"Put that in your ear.. Dont worry hes not gonna kill you with it.. It will let you hear what he is saying." Demitri said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#87 Posted: 04:39:26 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
taking the ear piece "well, im not too uncomfortable with you knowing my name, suprised though, I thought I had wiped my info from the net, but then again, dig enough you can find anything" Victor put the ear piece in "besides how are you supposed to trust a person you cant even identify."
---
#88 Posted: 04:57:55 23/07/2015
'Demitri is the only one i trust in this world. Sleep with one eye open Victor.' PSYC0 had a deep voice and was obviously very protective of Demitri.

She looked at Victor and sighed getting up and climbing onto PSYC0's back stretching out and enjoying the sun. "I guess wake me when everyone else gets here.." She said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#89 Posted: 05:35:34 23/07/2015
OCC: They seem to be mostly unknown and on neither side. And they seem to be gone.

Name: Frank Stanton a.k.a. Hyena
race: Human
job: Artificer
personality: Spastic, Paranoid, bubbly, chaotic.
hacker ability range: 7-8
cybernetics:. Carries around a utility belt with many parts for on the fly construction. Carries a chainsaw blade and a compacting halberd that can fire Tesla bolts from the Spear tip (Slow to fire though) and a large wrench at the bottom end.
security or vigilante: Vigilante
bio: Not much is known about him, save for a classified file on an unlicensed chemical test.
appearence: [User Posted Image]
---
Turtle Power.
#90 Posted: 06:35:21 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
accepted

Stanton, you recieve a message from reaper, telling you to "rendezvous with joker at the given location to secure the battle ready TAD unit this equires extreme discretion the message comes with a supplemental payment, for extra "motivation" "a young cyber girl named Dimitri and her guardian PSYCHO are there, ive sent their file, dont harm them, or tinker."

looking at psycho "If I slept, I would, I wont hurt Dmitri, I think you misunderstand my stance on team, I will destroy anything that tries to harm or take either of you. Understand I dont expect you to risk yourselves in any way for me, but let it be understood after reading your file, im more than empathetic on the situation just in a different way... I just got a message, Hyena will be coming shortly" Victor put on a new face mask this one with a big painted grin on it the teeth have "Joker" written on them. "this will be more than interesting"
---
#91 Posted: 07:09:08 23/07/2015
OCC: Is cussing allowed if it is censoered?

Hyena looks down at his laptop with red, aching eyes. He types, "One... moment... Having staring contest with... A cat... Be there... A.S.A.P." Stanton looks back down to a cat sitting on his table. He leans in, nose to nose with the feline, until it yawns with disinterest and trots off. "HAHA! YEEEAH!" Hyena stands up and wobbles, his balance impaired by the many long hours of motionless solitude on an old couch. He pulls his mask down and punches his head a few times and shakes his head, "Punk rock AIN'T DEAD! HEHEHAAAH!" He jumps out of his window and sprints across rooftops in a mad, rabid dash to the location. He stumbles up behind Joker huffing and wheezing, "Where's the bot? And The heck is a Dimitri?"
---
Turtle Power.
#92 Posted: 15:21:31 23/07/2015
Demitri sits up and looks at the new arrival. "A demitri would be me." She said. Her red eyes flashed a bit as she scanned the boy and huffed. "Your physical endurance needs work." She mumbled. Crossing her arms and laid back down and scanned the area for others that maybe approaching.
PSYC0 shifted a bit and growled.
Demitri chuckled a bit and patted his head as a sign to relax a bit.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#93 Posted: 16:45:56 23/07/2015
Hyena huffs, "Well, you run 9 miles in 15 minutes, see if you ain't tired! I haven't slept in three days, I can't see straight and-- WHAT IS THAT!?" He points to PSYCH0.
---
Turtle Power.
#94 Posted: 18:24:14 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
joker gave a stereotypical laugh, it was his real laugh but it sounded as if the joker and sweet tooth just told a joke to eachother, "Hyena, good to see you again, this is dimitri, that is PSYCHO, wouldnt try to make it angry if I were you, this is Hyena, bit of a psycho himself, but no one better for the job"

OOC:Yes cussing is allowed in moderation and please keep it somewhat censored

joker tilted his head, "give the other team a few minutes, if they havent showed we go in alone."
---
#95 Posted: 18:54:58 23/07/2015
Hyena rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, "You people use the word 'Psycho' too much. I'm not crazy, I'm eccentric. Hehehehah!" He gives PSYCH0 an up-down and runs his hand through his hair, "I hope that thing runs on kibbles and bits, I don't want to wake up with a face missing! Hehehehahah!"
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:21 23/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#96 Posted: 21:34:36 23/07/2015
It was the stairs that presented the real challenge for TAD. The steps were made for human feet, and TAD's foot was at least two feet's length. The slow ascension wouldn't bother the AI, in fact it didn't, being mostly a mechanical mind of numbers and letters, Zexu complied with pretty much anything. A firewall to free will was undetectable to the AI, and felt no need to do what it wanted for it never really thought about anything more than what it was ordered to do.
---
#97 Posted: 23:41:31 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(OOC spyroD I really appreciate you being patient and keeping your rping up, thanks for that, also im glad you actually give us a glimpse into the AI of the TAD unit keep it up ALSO FOR EVERYONE SMALL UPDATE I work a full time job and go to school almost full time, so next couple of days ill be slow but everyone your doing awesome Story girl your characters are full fleshed out and I freaking love them, Herr, you too, so as soon as I get the chance im going to get this ball rolling but for today and tomorrow im going to busy as hell, but I WILL Be progressing soon sadly vicky hasnt responded to my last pm so we may proceed without her more than likely as much as I hate to say it its unfair to you guys to wait this long and I really appreciate that you have so ill launch the first mission probably tomorrow
---
#98 Posted: 00:22:41 24/07/2015
OCC: It's all good. I can just entertain myself with small talk
---
Turtle Power.
#99 Posted: 01:18:42 24/07/2015
Demitri dropped from PSYC0's shoulder and walked over to Hyena and grabbed him by his shirt lifting him a few inches off the ground. "I dont very much appreciate your comments. learn to hold your tongue." She hissed her red eyes flashing. PSYC0 moved a bit and forced Demitri to put the boy down.
'If it becomes to much ill deal with it Demitri. He isnt worth your time.' He said softly.
"What ever..." She sounded annoyed.

____

"Send up a security guard. I need something disposed of at once!" The man hissed into the phone. He had other things to do then to sit and wait for the disposal of the 'butterfly project' chip. He looked back at the human form that lay lifeless and sighed. "If only you had cooperated. You would have been an innovation... I have to find a way to stop the development of human emotions in the butterfly shell..." He said.
((HerrMythology or SpyroD can respond to this if they want))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#100 Posted: 01:58:58 24/07/2015
OOC: No biggy, it's what I do :)

One flight of stairs down, running system's check. Power level: 87% stable charge; life support: unused: 100%; appendages' status: all limbs operating at 100% functionality; core temperature: 158 degrees Fahrenheit; sensors functional; inventory: one energy edge blade, electricity emitting coil, two HDMI cables, one high-speed USB cable... The AI continued to process the items within the storage compartment as well as all of the life support items, down to the psi of the oxygen tanks. All this in only two steps worth of time.
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me